Zodiac Roleplay Idea

well lets hope nothing gets in the way of this roleplay~

Reactions: MusicalMegLove
Awesome! I was hoping to snag Sagittarius myself.

Are any of th Zodiac still available?

Oh I'd been interested in Cap and Sag. . Time to review the list again

Damn. I suppose I wouldn't mind playing Virgo or Libra - Libra being the preferred, depending on what the Game Master says.

Damn. I suppose I wouldn't mind playing Virgo or Libra - Libra being the preferred, depending on what the Game Master says.
That list I made were of the taken one's so those are taken as well.

You didn't say anything about them but I'll just message the GM to see what's going on.

oh wait i forgot to add them you can see who called what from the beginning since the thread isn't very long that's my mistake

To avoid Confusion, this is from what the posts said:
dfdvdsvdsvdvv.PNG

• Useful
Reactions: Brea
Was kind of hoping to be able to use my own Zodiac sign but whatever... Gemini will have to forgive me. XD Mind if I slide in as Aries then?

EDIT: And maybe Cancer if having multiple is alright?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Brea
I think the limit is one zodiac character per person (unless you're gemini, in which you get both twins)

I think the limit is one zodiac character per person (unless you're gemini, in which you get both twins)

Oh, I thought it was just the case that you couldn't have multiple characters per zodiac... Like one Leo, one Capricorn and one set of Gemini twins... I wasn't aware of a character cap. I'm okay with just Aries, was just wondering if I could have two zodiacs seeing as they're not all taken yet.

Probably down to the GM to decide in the end... if that last spot never gets taken I reckon you'll be allowed it though. And you could always make a non-zodiac character.