Zodiac Roleplay Idea

Reactions: Stormi
Just sayin, I have zero intention of giving my characters Gemini personalities. If they end up with them, it's purely through chance.

Just sayin, I have zero intention of giving my characters Gemini personalities. If they end up with them, it's purely through chance.
The GM did say that personaties associated with the signs should be taken into account though, but it's your choice in the end I guess.

Oh, did they? I didn't see that. Given they're polar opposite twins though, I reckon one of them will probably end up with at least a few traits.

Well the personalities are driven by the sign it would be a good idea if you used personality traits of the sign

I'm assuming you mean in this RP, cos I don't think I've ever met someone whose personality has been even close to the one their star sign might dictate.

Well the twins aren't polar opposites they do have two different personalities that contrast with each other in a good way.

These particular twins are going to be as polar opposite as I can make them without making them antisocial.

I'm assuming you mean in this RP, cos I don't think I've ever met someone whose personality has been even close to the one their star sign might dictate.
Mine is very close to my star sign

I'm pretty typical for my star sign.

I would be interested in this, so I hope it doesn't die.

Are there any open spots?

If yes I call Libra

You have no right to say that, this is not dead I have just been a bit busy.

But you can have libra
We all get busy

I was just lending a helping hand