| Zodiac | - OOC -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, Pandachu, how's Shimako's handshake? Like, does she do a flimsy weakling gurly shake? A never-ending overly-friendly shake? A powerful, hand-crushing lumberjack shake?

PFTT xD I died.

Uhh, well she doesn't know how the 'proper' way to do a handshake since, as I said in my post, she had only seen it on television (//7//) So you can describe as however way you want it to be like!~

Limp as a flacc- wet noodle it is then.

Lumberjack handshake would be more amusing.

She just doesn't let go~

Hue. Dat new CS. I can just imagine the enrollment staff reading the answers and wanting to throttle the writer for using such flowery language.

Posted. Inventory was updated as well, because I assume 'holding an object' adds to the Inventory? XD

Also, because Darius isn't a weeb, he doesn't know of the whole last name, first name custom in Japan. So he'll just think of Shimako as Vangeveld until corrected.

Hue. Dat new CS. I can just imagine the enrollment staff reading the answers and wanting to throttle the writer for using such flowery language.
As intended, wanted to make an ambiguous "confusing" character who uses flowery prose and vagaries to lead the reader around a long ride only to find an overly simple answer or no answer at all at the end of it.

@NRVNSQR You seem to have put He as your character's surname despite using Lee elsewhere, just a heads up.

@Broken_Serenity: S'Ben who answered the question, not the Headmaster.

• Love
Reactions: AiDee and Kitt
I won't be on much for tomorrow so I'm just gonna post a paragraph or two. For now, I'll be having Shimako become inactive until I return but I give full permission to the GMs to control Shimako as they wish if she is needed. (Which she may not be but whatever)

Have fun roleplaying~ owo;

It's Iphigenia guys! :p

I'll post later tonight.

I've got my eye on you ERode.

Status
Not open for further replies.