|Zodiac : Japan Arc|

Status
Not open for further replies.
~ Time: Early morning ~
~ Mood: Upset, angry ~
~ Location: Anywhere but the bedroom ~
~ Interactions: Sam, Akira, Darius, Aaron - @TerraBooma @Brøken_Serenity @ERode @DoughGuy ~

Vivienne hated with a passion the crowd that quickly came into the room after Aaron's loud screaming, consisting mostly of people she only vaguely knew from the past few days of travel and meetings. It made her even more shy and nervous, and as if she'd not been red enough, the brown haired boy had to make a comment as though there was something more inappropriate going on between her and the panicked boy. Even the idea of it was not one Vivienne liked, and with Aaron?... She didn't see him that way, not then at the very least, so thinking of that for even a moment took her to a new level of embarrassed that made her tear up and feel even angry. It was clear on her face too that the comment was more than her fragile self could take, even if she knew it was absurd to be this upset. She couldn't help it though.

"We're not 'lovers', but it's great to know someone here is quick on making judgement and assumptions from a mere glance in a room with no context. But some of us are actually bothered that someone died yesterday, and that a lot of things most of us don't understand happened. Have fun being ignorant to that, but please don't expect the same frome me. Goodbye." Vivienne was shocked herself by her snapping at Darius and the louder than typical ramble from it, and the shock at her own tongue and now it ran with her showed on her face briefly as she shot an apologetic look at the boy before hustling out of the room, trusting Sam could handle Aaron now. That was his job after all, and this shaken up she'd be no help at all for Aaron.

Pushing out of the room with hands shaking lightly, Vivienne moved herself to another room, hoping to get some peace. She didn't even know where she ended up or who was around, but so long as it wasn't one of the people she'd been with a momeng ago, she would be okay. All she needed was to relax, and then she could start working on things more properly. Apologize to Darius and correct his idea of her and Aaron, thank Sam for helping Aaron relax again, and apologize to Aaron for dashing off when he may have needed a friend around him. And ask about his dream of course, since Vivienne still was a curious person on the inside.

Backpack:
General school supplies
Phone charger
Headphones
Japan packet

Purse:
Cell phone
Credit card A (personal)
Credit card B (school issued)
Passport substitute
Chapstick
Dorm key
$20 cash

Morning -> Early Afternoon
Penthouse
Japanstronk

After leaving the confines of the living room where the two professors sat, Iphie found herself an empty room to unload her stuff, or what remained of them. Setting the important heavy nylon bag she had been carrying about amongst the chaos atop a posh mahogany desk, the sleepy girl undid the buttons of her jacket. She placed the jacket around the seatback of the chair that was at the desk before loosening the burgundy tie around her collar. It would have been now that Iphigenia would have unpacked some comfortable clothes to change into… if she had any. Unfortunately, the window for luggage pickup had long closed in the Haneda battle rumble. Flicking the tie onto the seat, she found the bathroom, complete with a splendid marble bath and shower, where she took a long bath before dropping like a rock atop the bedroom's large queen bed in her underwear.

For the first time in a while, Iphigenia awoke not to the alarm on her phone, but naturally, to the sounds of birds chirping and brilliant rays of sunlight that shone through the cracks of the windows' silk curtains. With a single yawn, she stretched her arms forward before rolling sideways on the fluffy bed towards the nightstand, where two fully charged phones awaited her. Iphie turned both phones on to check the time, first surprised at the hour, before making an amused observation that the late William's phone was a few seconds behind. She sprung out of bed, spinning once as she made a waltz to the desk where she slid on and buttoned her white dress shirt, which was relatively unsoiled. Her hair ribbons and her skirt and thigh-highs socks came on next. With the white dress shirt still pristine and the remainder of her garments black, Iphigenia was still able to pull off her usual trim and neat look if she didn't put on the jacket.

Naturally, after a day's worth of fun, Iphie found herself hungry, and sooner or later invited herself into Setsu's kitchen. Rummaging through the refrigerator and pantries, the British girl was delighted to find that she could make a full English breakfast with what was in the kitchen. Soon enough, the delicious smells of fried egg, sausage, toast, and baked beans wafted through the spacious penthouse. Finding a brief moment of respite as she waited for the eggs and sausage to fry, she wandered into the living room with a glass of orange juice in hand, where she was met with the cutest scene she had seen yet during this trip (William not included.) Suppressing a bubbly smile by drinking her juice, she pulled out her phone and without shame, began taking pictures of the sleeping couple in all different angles. She only stopped at the sounds of footsteps, and turned mildly surprised to see Darius arriving with a laptop, apparently to take silly Darius selfies with the dozing duo. Giving her classmate a tongue-in-cheek good morning greeting, she took a few more photos before retreating into the kitchen to tend to her eggs.

Iphie had found herself in a generous mood that morning, and had cooked enough to feed her fellow classmates and professors. It was for this reason that she became mildly irritated when it came to her attention that it was only Iphigenia and Darius that was awake by noon, and she had half a mind to plug her phone into Setsu's stereo system and play a loud, obnoxious alarm. But she thought better of this, and instead followed Darius' example in wandering about and taking pictures of the innocent faces of her sleeping classmates. She had an especially delightful time in Aaron's room photographing him and Vivi cuddling together.
Just like Setsu and Cecilia! Too cute~

In the end, there was no need to wake anybody up, for the shrill shriek of Aaron in his nightmare would ultimately do the job for her. Helping herself to a second serving of sausages, baked beans and toast from the steaming plates of food she set out, Iphie casually made her way to Aaron's doorway before pulling her phone out once again, indiscriminately snapping pics as she nibbled at a piece of toast hanging off the plate.

On Person
Cell Phone
A plate of food, including toast, baked beans, and eggs

Time: Afternoon
Interactions: Vivienne, Iphie, Sam, Akira, Darius - @ElBell, @Click This, @TerraBooma @Brøken_Serenity @ERode

When his first scream finally finished Aaron felt like his entire voice had been torn out by it. His throat was sore and he felt a bit dizzy, gulping down mouthfuls of air to replace what had been expelled. From the corner of his eye he saw Vivienne climbing back to her feet next to bed and his eyes went even wider. Why was she here? Had she been in the bed next to him? Had something ...

As she laid her hand on his arm, smiled and blushed, he felt a small heat rise to his own cheeks. His breathing slowed slightly, though the images from his dream were still vivid in his mind. He clenched his fist hard, digging the nails into the skin, trying to dispel the feeling of William's heart against his hand. It was no good however, he could feel it beating against his palm in time to his own no matter how hard he squeezed. He looked up from it back to Vivienne, "Vivi-"

He was interrupted by the sound of another voice from the doorway. In truth he wasn't sure he had been as he might've only been thinking her name, his mouth didn't feel ready to talk. But he could heard very well the words Darius spoke, and he turned to fix the boy was the darkest glare he could manage. His eyes narrowed and his breathing greatly slowed as anger took over, welling up to cover his exposed weakness. Only a lack of voice stopped him telling Darius to fuck off.

Then two more people arrived in quick succession. Akira, who stood silently by the door looking at Darius, and Sam, who was carrying a harpoon in hand. A quick jolt of guilt cut through the anger at the thought of making the man worry so much and it faded away, replaced by his previous emotions. He fought the rising panic as it tried to take over again and managed to hold it back, though his breathing sped up once more.

When Sam came forward, speaking in a calm, friendly tone, he focused on the two companions by his side. They were there, they were alive, they were real, and their existence was logical. He drew his strength from their contact and closeness, ignoring the arrival of a fourth person in the doorway and the smell they brought with them. He followed Sam's instructions, taking deep breaths as Vivienne berated Darius and the others, a smile coming to his face at her words though it disappeared as she left.

As his breathing finally steadied he ignored anyone who was still standing in the doorway and looked at Sam. "It was real." he started, more a statement confirming his belief to himself than something directed at the chaperone. He then shook his head, he had no wish to talk about that dream yet, not with his hand still beating. "Yesterday ... was real. William died." he swallowed and didn't know what else to say. He wanted answers, something to explain what he had seen. Perhaps there were logical terms it could be put in. But he feared that there weren't and things would only get worse.

What he needed right now was a distraction, something to take his mind off the dream and give him time to recover. Later he could ask questions. "I just need time, alone." he said to Sam finally, his eyes flicking to any remaining onlookers in the doorway.

No Shirt
Backpack with snacks and books
Folder with Japan Trip Info
Smartphone
Wallet with some money and cards
Fancy Watch

|Early Afternoon|
|Tokyo Historical: Penthouse|
|Interactions: Japanstronk|
|Direct Interactions: @Click This : Iphie @ERode : Darius @TerraBooma : Sam @Brøken_Serenity : Akira|
The sound of Aaron's scream did little to startle the pair of professors who shared the rocking chair as their outlet for sleep. If anything, Cecilia seemed more comforted as she snuggled herself closer to the warmth of the man below. Fushinsetsu opened a single eye and directed his half-gaze in the direction of Aaron's room before exhaling a small sigh. Unable to move from the chair, the man manifested a replica of himself which immediately began walking towards the walkway where a group of students had begun to congregate. The replica's first response was to immediately slap both Iphie and Darius upside the head before entering into the room without any statements for its actions. After taking a moment to glance toward Sam and Aaron, the replica exhaled an annoyed sigh before addressing the group of students as a whole.

"How the lot of you are all awake is beyond me, but I suppose this message will reach a good majority...Pass it on as you wish. There are several events on this weekend's agenda, and I rather have most of them handled in a timely manner.
Most important is the loss of your luggage....unfortunate...but reality.
Luckily, several shopping centers are located at Hongo just north in the Bunkyo ward. A twenty minute walk or two stations by subway...your choice. For this weekend, I have raised the spending limit to three thousand. Use it to replenish your wardrobe or any lost electronics. In addition, you will be required to obtain the key to your own dorm from the front desk. They speak English so no worries there. The entire twelfth floor will be reserved for you guys, only.
Finally, I wish to speak to the chaperones of the trip. Meet me as soon as possible in the conference room. Anyone else is welcome to join, though your questions will be ignored. I have far more urgent matters to address than concern myself with your curiosity."

With the completion of the replica's speech, its existence seemingly faded as Fushinsetsu released the power supplying its manifestation. Gently patting Cecilia on the head, Fushinsetsu chuckled as the spirit began to grumble in protest, though his laughter was quickly cut short by the punch which dug into his solar plexus. While the man was left heaving for air, Cecilia expressed a quick smile before leaping onto the ground and stretching her body with a yawn. Making her way to the kitchen, the spirit quickly retrieved a plate of Iphie's cooking before journeying to the conference room where she settled herself into one of the plush leather chairs towards the end of the lengthy table. In due time, Fushinsetu made his arrival with his own plate of food and seated himself in the chair next to Cecilia's. The professors began eating in silence as they awaited the arrival of the chaperones and anyone else who might have been interested.​

Last edited by a moderator:
|One on One|
|Interactions: Warden, @Kiosk Nikky|

"How long do you plan on ridiculing me about this?" Damian complained, lax in tone. "Until you understand your power. You could've prevented that lost life if you didn't take so much time thinking, instead of acting." Damian gurgled a throaty groan, his face grimacing. The reflection of his face in the window exposed his demeanor to his pushy Zodiac who stood a foot behind him on the other end of his dorm room. "Furrowing your brows won't provoke me to leave, Lucas." Damian shut his eyes, attempting to ease himself of aggravation before turning to face the Zodiac. "Listen, Warden. It's not that I was taking too long to think. The Hollow immediately turned to me unexpectedly. I thought I could have time to flank it, or maybe catch up with the others befo-" "That bigger Hollow was the obvious threat, Damian. As the fodder scattered from behind you should've focused your attention towards it. Your friends were capable enough to defend themselves." Damian's brow arched in wonder over how Warden managed to figure out all that happened. "Were yo-" Warden tapped around the corner of his own left eye. "Of course you were." Damian retorted. "You cannot keep doubting your power forever. What I have given you is deadly. Now, make with the dead."

...Bee-bee-bee-beep. ...Bee-bee-bee-beep.

Over towards his bed, his phone rang and vibrated interrupting the conversation between the two abruptly. Damian peered over towards his cell phone and walked over to retrieve it before the ringing became a nuisance. At this time, Warden figured he has wasted enough time here pestering his Host and returned to Limbo. Before the third series of rings ended, Damian picked up his cell phone and eyed the screen to see who was calling him.
Incoming Call:
"Pops"

"Dad's calling? And I missed a message? I'll just get to that now." Damian said before swiping the screen to answer the phone.

"Hello?"
"Damian? Is everything alright? We heard there was some chaos up around Japan, the Hollows meet you halfway?"
"Pssh.. Not even. The moment we touched down already we were under siege. Our bus was destroyed by this... Rhino-hybrid."
"Rhino? What in the Nine Hells? You're saying there was a Hollow Rhino?"
"Well, not exactly. A human mixed with a Rhino. Like that Spider-Man villain."
"Is Damian, Peter Parker now Andy?"
"Who sai-"
"That was Cecil, we have you on speaker."
"...So I take it everyone's there?"
"Just about. Doug went to go get his usual breakfast sandwich. He'll probably be calling you in a little while. So from what I'm seeing, Hollows are... I don't want to say evolving, but taking on different shapes? First that... Monstrosity in the sewers, now this?"
"I wouldn't say this is the first incident. Couple years back there was a Hollow that was akin to a giant arachnid. Hollows like that weren't common then, as far as I could tell. But didn't Angelo talk of a giant Hollow that nearly leveled a whole city?"
"He did. Even then hearing something like that is the stuff of tall tales. If warped Hollows like this are becoming more of a common occurrence then something's up. Some of us are going to be patrolling Brookfield. We fear that Hollow we encountered in the sewers may be constantly on the move, and we'd never know. We're all splitting into little teams and patrolling around and outside the area. We'd come to Japan but... We want to leave that to you. I suppose it's time to take up your own ventures. Just come back to us."
"Don't worry, I've been lucky enough to avoid death this much. Or unlucky." Damian whispered.
"Well, good. Keep that luck."
"Keep praying to RNGesus, Pete."

"Shut it, Edgehog."
"Hush you both. So Damian, when should I be expecting you back?"
"...No clue really, I'll have to get back to you on that."
"Alright, be safe and look out for yourself and those students."

Damian felt guilt's knife drive itself into his chest briefly. After that, the call ended with a single beeping tone and was left to a single message notification. "Alright, who's this from?" Damian tapped the screen to enter his inbox and found a message from 'Nikky' sometime yesterday evening. "Oh." Damian huffed between his lips, flapping them about.
Nikky: ["Hey Chickadee!"]
Me: ["Got your service back, I see? What's up?"]

Last edited:
(NOTE! Thanks to me doing something or other, computer now has a bootup error at home. I can get a post off in class if I'm lucky.)
Sam Sarith
The Penthouse
Interactions: @DoughGuy @Tsu
Sam nods as Aaron asks for more space, he understands what the kid is going through, as he's gone through something very similar to it himself. When James died, he was a wreck for weeks, and if it wasn't for like likes of his friends (Even Clark, turns out for a grumpy ass he can be sort of sympathetic.) Without them...he's not sure how he'd be. With a soft smile he nods. Standing up. "Right. Guess I'm off to that meeting then." As he stands up, he nods to Akira and Darius, and pauses as he leaves the room. "Look after your friend, give him some space but...don't let him drown himself in this. Trust me. Nobody wants that."

As he heads to the conference room, he wonders what Fushinsetsu wants to talk about. The attack? Surely he didn't care, unless some research was lost. No...something else had to be here. A bigger meaning behind it all. With a sigh, he enters the room. "Right then, what's this about?" His eyes scan the room, looking for someone, anyone really. He had a bad feeling about this. "What's the point of this meeting exactly?"

Laptop
Black Card

• Love
Reactions: PandaChu and AiDee
Clark Wilson
|Afternoon|
Interaction: Nobody

The combination of the jet lag and the surprise hollow attack that happened before they had even gotten to the penthouse had resulted in Clark acting like a zombie once they had finally arrived at their destination. Throughout the night and stretching into the afternoon he had slept like a log. Nothing had stirred him from his deep slumber. It wasn't until Aaron's loud scream that Clark began to show signs of consciousness. Once he had finally woken up, Clark went to a nearby sink and splashed some water on his face to try and waken himself up more before investigating where the sound came from. However, Clark had been so confused and groggy at the time that he struggled to recollect exactly what he had heard. It didn't take him long to stumble onto the scene in and outside the room Aaron and Vivienne had been in, although by the time Clark had arrived most things seemed to have been resolved. The only thing he managed to understand from the situation was what Setsu had said before leaving. Mentioning some sort of meeting for the chaperons. Clark didn't bother to question Setsu, or ask what had happened with Aaron.

Clark entered the conference room, his hair even more messy than usual and a tired expression on his face. He quickly took a seat and waited for the meeting to begin, although it seemed Sam had already started to fire questions out. Clark sighed and leaned back in his chair.
Pockets:
Smartphone
Headphones
Wallet containing $30, ID, black card and a few other cards with extra cash

• Love
Reactions: PandaChu and AiDee
|Afternoon|
|Penthouse: Conference Room|
|Interactions: Anyone in the room|​

With their concerns directed towards other outlets of mind, it first seemed as if minimal interest was left for Fushinsetsu's words. All in all, the less information he had to release was the better outcome of the situation, but such hopeful thoughts were crushed by the eventual arrival of hosts. As expected, Clark was in his usual appearance; one that truly made questioning his viability as a host a realistic expectation; while Sam brought a sour mood which widened the smile on Fushinsetsu's face.

"Must you ask, dear Sammy-Shark? I feel as if my call for a meeting was but an expected course of action given...circumstances? Though, perhaps the death of a colleague affects you not? Has your heart finally hardened, or will you snap into a glorious sense of rage and send shivers down my spine?"

Finding pleasure in teasing Sam, the man erupted into a fit of maniac laughter which echoed throughout the halls of the penthouse. It wasn't until Cecilia reached over to smack Fushinsetsu upside the head that the man silenced himself with a comical cough. Taking a moment to gaze upon Sam's self, the man encompassed a curious expression before continuing with his speech in a slightly less insane mannerism.

"Truly, you don't believe I'm so cruel as to leave everyone in the dark...well maybe that is true for the humans, but surely you understand the caring nature I have for my favorite hosts. We have much to discuss and little time to address the matters at hand. There is shopping to be done, and classes to prepare for!
The attack was unprecedented and outside the scope of my expectations...performance was dutifully subpar, and proves quite grim for our future. Whether you were aware or not, hollows are a rising issue given several recent adaptations in their biological...are they considered biological, Cecilia?....no matter, their existential evolution. Investigation of this accelerated anomaly is our original goal, here in Japan, home to the highest concentration of hollow energy. Old man Fireball was an unexpected piece of the puzzle...no, let me rephrase that. He was an expected piece...it is his movements and intentions which remain shrouded in mystery. The attack was by all means staged by his existence, yet it seemed...artificial...unintentional...he was confused..."

A tap against his head summoned a swirl of light which soon manifested into a clay replica of the man he earlier confronted. The replica contained perfect detail, depicting the man's rugged appearance, subpar outfit, and expression of his claymore. Giving a moment of silence for others to inspect, Fushinsetsu began lazily scratching the top of his head until eventually continuing with his speech.

"This is a matter of concern for hosts only. Our students will continue to attend Tokyo Historical as per the original plan, and you the chaperones will be in charge of their safety. All in all, I doubt we will be experiencing another attack given our location in the heart of Tokyo...perhaps the occasional hollow to dispatch....Questions?"

|A hunch|
|Conference Room|
|Interactions: Those within the room|

Damian exited his dorm room, feeling a ping of hunger. Luckily his wallet was kept on his person throughout the trip, fearing he'd forget that he kept the item elsewhere and sending himself into foolish panic. As he browsed the Halls for what is the now second time. he tried to use any collected memory from first time navigation to see himself through the Penthouse area and down to the elevator that lead down. If anything, he'd get lost trying to navigate the area. He hasn't had any time to study his surroundings seeing how he was transported here via Cecilia's mirror portal. Damian swayed his head from side to side, trying to spot any familiarities when he was interrupted by an echo of manic laughter. The abrupt noise startled him, and that startle lead to aggravation. He's never prepared to hear loud noises soon after getting out of bed. In fact, he expected not to. A selfish trait of his he kept while during the first hour of waking up. Of course, this goes with anyone just waking up. Patience is limited when groggy. Though, with his iconic foolhardy laughter it reminded Damian that he had more to say to Takumi over last nights affairs. Trying his best to remember where he heard the echo, he tailed his metal map of the noise down to what appeared to be a room with a bigger set of doors. Obviously standing out to the smaller room doors that signified living spaces throughout the penthouse. Damian walked in through the doors and found Sam and Clark sitting in front of a center table with Takumi explaining something of relative importance from what Damian heard as he entered the room.

"This is a matter of concern for hosts only. Our students will continue to attend Tokyo Historical as per the original plan, and you the chaperones will be in charge of their safety. All in all, I doubt we will be experiencing another attack given our location in the heart of Tokyo...perhaps the occasional hollow to dispatch....Questions?"

Damian sat down at the other end of the table, eying Takumi's clay figure. "One. What caused last nights attack? Obviously something happened at that airport. I'd like to be aware."

• Love
Reactions: PandaChu
| Hotaru Nakamura |
| Inn --- Town |

| Interactions: - - - |

She was escorted home with a man in a blue uniform. She was fine, but the man had a few cuts and a bluish bruise on his cheek. Hotaru looked down at her shoes as the policeman had a hand on her left shoulder. He knocked on the door and waited patiently. The blood bender told the man that it was an inn and he could just enter, despite this the man just stood there waiting for someone to peak their head out and take responsible for Hotaru. Shifting her weight to her right leg, she really wanted the man to let go of her shoulder.
Hotaru simply forgot that they would be people scattered about in the aftermath of the incident. She never got to get close, it was heavily guarded and like most of the other intruders she was escorted home. At the door was a younger Miko. She blinked a bit at the man and then at the girl, "G-...Good evening sir." The man nodded at her, "You..." The young Miko looked at Hotaru. The said lady gave her a look, arching both of her eyebrows with a blank stare, "...found my older sister!"

"She's your sister?" He asked with an authoritarian tone. The Miko nodded frantically, though it was more apparent that she was far from looking anything like Hotaru. The priestess in training had light brown hair in which she tied into a braid hanging off of her left shoulder, bright blue eyes, and a taller and slender figure. Hotaru could feel the policeman's stare, "Could you call out your guardian?"

"Actually, sir..." Playing dumb for him might work, "I was going to go pick up our only guardians. The roads were blocked so I followed the other cars off to the airport. Why were they blocked?" She cleared her throat and glanced back at the younger lady, "It was blocked? Mister...." The brunette peaked at his name tag, "...what's happening? Are my parents okay? Mister..! Mister!" She completely dismissed trying to say his name. The blood bender saw and stared at this name tag, his name was in English which was why she was having troubles with the name.

Hotaru sniffed a bit to add extra effect and to hint at the Miko. The girl's lower lip quivered a bit, her hands shook a bit as she stared into the bright light emitting from the car's headlight. Tears began to sprout from inner corners of her eyes and fall onto her rosy cheeks. The policeman became alert and spoke solemnly with deep regret, "I am so terribly sorry for your loss. I'll be leaving with a warning, if you need anything feel free to contact the local police station. A list for the loss will be posted once we..." The Miko interrupted with tears, Hotaru wrapped her arms around her tall figure and patted her back awkwardly, "Is it alright if I take your information right n-" The sobs became louder, the Miko lowered her head into the chest of the supposed sister, "I-....I'll come back later."

"And..." She waited for the lights to disappear in the distance, "...He's gone. You can get off of me now." The young Miko quickly let her go and glowed a bit as she smiled at Hotaru, "He was a pain in the ass." Hotaru nodded and entered the inn, "You did well, Toshio." The girl began to gloat, "I did, didn't I?" Hotaru shook her head up and down before heading behind the counter. Kneeling down she pulled out a big thick red book. She flipped it open to the latest page, she swiped a red pen from the table and added in a new entry.

"Eric....Balicki." Hotaru read out loud, Toshio blinked and glanced over at the page, "A foreigner? He didn't look like one." The other girl agreed and looked around the vacant room and then at the clock, "Where's everyone?" The Miko hopped up on the counter as Hotaru continued to work her penmanship on the book, "At the temple...praying for the casualties." The older female sighed, she had failed to gain vital information from her trip and she was now being constantly reminded of it.

Hotaru yawned and glanced at the sunlight filling the windows. The golden light burned on the wooden floors, the girl thought for a moment that a certain animal would have loved to sleep right there. The refrigerator opened, cold air circulated the room. Hotaru hopped out of the counter and tilted her body so she could peak into the kitchen. Toshio bathed her face in the cold air, "Uh-oh. We're running out of food and you just restocked them yesterday. Everyone just ate their worries away last night....Hotaru~" She drawled out her name cheerfully.

"Your turn. It was your turn to get it." She whined at the older girl, "I don't want to go. Besides..." Toshio grinned at her, "...You wouldn't want the others to know about another night off snooping around." Hotaru huffed a bit, "It's not snooping. Weirdos with dogs who have a kink for the 80's do that. I'm just...a pragmatist."

"Do you see this?" Toshio held out her flip phone, "Guess what happens if I press nine?" She pressed the number without letting Hotaru answer, "Oh? Oooh? Speed dial? And who is that? Is that your grandpa's name?" She smirked at Hotaru waiting for her response. The said girl took in a deep breath and looked up at the ceiling, "Text me a list. I'm going, I'm going." Hotaru had a wallet full of money along with her uncle's keys. He, hopefully didn't know about her using the car and he won't know now. She went off to town without much troubles.

Wallet
Phone
Bag with a small vial of blood
absolute zero motivation to go anywhere

Time: Morning?
Interactions: Darius @ERode, Iphie @Click This, Shimako @PandaChu, Vivienne @ElBell

At first it seemed like Aaron's request for isolation was going to go unfulfilled, as the President then turned up in his doorway. The man's actions then caused his eyebrows to rise in surprise, as he casually whacked the other two students, igniting a small spark of joy within Aaron. The feeling itself took him by surprise as he wasn't one to take pleasure in the pain of others, even those that had wronged him. What is going on with my mind he thought to himself. Pushing that thought down for now he listened to what Shun had to say about replacing their lost luggage. Thankfully he had kept everything valuable in his carry bag the entire trip, though he would need a new shirt before he went out in public.

In his new state of mind the fading away of the professor's form didn't faze him, and as Sam got and left the room Aaron also rose to his feet. He followed Sam to the doorway where he grabbed the door and closed it, moving it slowly and giving the two photographers plenty of time to extract their abnormally large noses from the door collision zone, "Goodbye.". He had no wish to go to the president's meeting at the moment and learn more about what had happened. That could come later. Alone at last he walked back over to the bed and flopped down onto it, lying on his back. His hand slipped into his pocket and pulled out his phone. And then he realised he didn't have access to any wifi. With a sigh he swallowed the cost of an international text and messaged Shimako.

To: Shi

Message: Sorry for taking so long to reply. Things have been hectic here. I will keep that in mind, though we seem to be stuck in the middle of a city atm lol

You better be cause I'll need about a thousand translation a day!

Somehow he managed to keep the message lighthearted like his previous ones, hopefully she wouldn't pick up on anything. Hectic was the right word, though perhaps not severe enough. Murderous, disastrous, apocalyptic, Catastrophic. They were probably better descriptors. It had also taken him three times as long to type s his hands were shaking and he made a typo every second word. Sending the message he then opened up angry birds on his phone. It was an old game but took his concentration and served as a distraction from the present.

It didn't work however, and as he played he thought back on what had transpired since his awakening. The anger towards Darius, the joy during Vivienne's verbal beatdown and the pleasure at Shun's actions. They weren't emotions he would call normal for him. He hadn't reacted with such anger towards anything since the divorce. His dream ... that ending had been symbolic of his actual mental state he guessed. And it wasn't very hard to guess its meaning. He brought up the image in his mind again, the open, semi circular door and the deep red light spilling out of it. He recognised it from the year he had spent fighting it. A sacrifice indeed. A flash of anger burst into his mind as he thought of Shun. The man had brought them here, caused this, then left during the battle.

No, fucking go away his brow furrowed and he gritted his teeth as he pushed the anger away. That emotion brought nothing but pain. With a sigh he realised he would have to be more careful about his temper now. And apologise to Darius for his look. It may not have been much but he didn't want to start letting the little things slip.

With a sigh he pushed himself back up into a sitting position. He wondered if he should try to find Vivienne and make sure she was ok after her outburst. But ... he looked down at his bare chest, it was probably inappropriate to walk around like that. There was a closet in the room, he might be in luck. Standing up he scratched his side in the middle of his ribs, the skin there itched, and walked over to it. Opening the doors he saw a variety of shirts hanging within. He pulled one out, a navy blue button up, and put it on. It was a little too large for him but it would do temporarily.

Walking back to the door he reached out and took the doorknob before his hand froze, minus the shaking. On the opposite side of the door were a score of reminders of yesterday, faces that could bring up any memories. In this room he realised, he currently felt safe. It was real he thought, and I survived. And I am ready to face it again. Perhaps that final part wasn't correct, but he would believe it right now. Pulling open the door he went looking through the rooms for Vivienne, hoping to avoid anyone else.

Backpack with snacks and books
Folder with Japan Trip Info
Smartphone
Wallet with some money and cards
Fancy Watch

~ Time: Afternoon ~
~ Mood: Thoughtful ~
~ Location: Empty room ~
~ Interactions: Aaron - @DoughGuy ~

Vivienne had been both lucky and unlucky to stumble upon an empty room in her frantic searches for a place to cool off in leu of her outburst at Darius. It was weird to her she'd done that, and many thoughts surrounding the incident swirled in her mind. They almost made her dizzy, the way she couldn't seem to pin down any one thought to really delve into and consider or dwell on. As such she'd ended up curled up in the floor, her back to a wall opposite the room's door while her knees pulled up to her chest with arms hugging herself tightly. Her head rested on her knees as well, and in this curled up state, Vivienne managed to stop the spinning in her head and pull her thoughts together more effectively.

The first thought to come to rest for consideration revolved around herself and what that outburst had meant for her personally. Clearly, it wasn't an action that was considered 'normal' for her, so she had to ask herself what that indicated. She certainly didn't think it was some milestone in coming out of her shell, nor did she feel like she'd changed in some capacity. Rather, it probably suggested she had lost some of her control over the temper she'd always known she had. That made sense really, and of course she'd be a tad less in control of herself after something so traumatizing. It seemed that was one thought down from pestering her, but still many more remained, so Vivienne moved onwards.

For several minutes, Vivienne did remain in her thoughtful state as she was alone in the undisturbed room. She mulled over topics like what those creatures were, why so many of the adults around seemed to already know them, how she should handle apologizing to Darius... A lot of things in her mind for sure, but she managed to sort through them all just enough to ease herself into being more like she commonly was. However, just as Vivienne moved on to considering herself and Aaron (thanks to the potential awkward Darius had created) the very devil himself threw open the door to her quiet room, making her jump fearfully before she recognized who had barged in on the private thinking time.

Sighing softly when she recognized him, Vivienne offered a smile to the other before she put her head back down again, thinking he just wanted to pop in to see she was alright. She really was too, obviously having not cried or rampaged or anything else, but he could very well wish to talk. If that was the case, Vivienne just wasn't sure what about. Hopefully nothing regarding Darius being an assumption making pest, because if that was the case, Vivienne may very well die of embarrassment. Or perhaps overheat from a blush. Either one was a very real possibility in her mind.

Backpack:
General school supplies
Phone charger
Headphones
Japan packet

Purse:
Cell phone
Credit card A (personal)
Credit card B (school issued)
Passport substitute
Chapstick
Dorm key