|Zodiac : Japan Arc|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Sarith
The bus
Interactions: Dom @IAmEnzo Clark @Flabbysaurus
Sam grins, about to retort at Clark, probably something along the line of "Oh, thanks ass." But as he goes to speak, he's cut off mid sentence by the explosion, eyes wide, he thinks. Could it be a terrorist attack? Maybe something gone wrong? No...that didn't make sense, the timing was too convenient, it had to be hollows. Without realizing it Sam clenched his fists, a worried frown on his face. To any of the normal students, they'd see a kind person concerned for the well beings of those on board of the accident. But the other hosts would know exactly why he was worried. The last time he had fought was as a non-host, and one of his friends had died. But this time he had the power to help people...he hoped.

Sam makes eye contact with Dominic, eyes clear in asking what to do. Leader, idea guy, it didn't matter what Dominic considered himself, but Sam needed some ideas, he had no idea what to do. inxperience making him gulp and hope he can protect those who need it. Sam hadn't been doing much real training, as there wasn't much to train on. He could handle his harpoons well enough, but summoning and moving through water in the air (even when raining) was still difficult for him. He gulped, worried. "W-We have to do something!"

Laptop
Cash (American)
Black Card
Badge
Trip Stuff
House Keys
Cell Phone

Late evening
Air Force One 2.0 -> Not-so fancy bus
Ravenstronk

After the brief stairwell run-in with Sam, the remainder of the flight was as uneventful as was the earlier portion of it. Ravenwood's posh airliner landed in Haneda International instead of Narita; Iphie had read that the Japanese government had been pushing for more private aircraft to land at the former airport as of late. The landing was smooth thanks to the lack of crosswinds, and upon arrival, a coach bus stood by the aircraft's air stairs, ready to receive to receive the deplaning passengers.

Once arriving upon the rather un-noteworthy bus, Iphigenia once again returned to the comfort of her cell phone. There was not much to see in stop-and-go traffic mere meters away from the airport, anyway. Scrolling down the Google Play store, she downloaded the TripAdvisor app for Tokyo. It was always good have a nice map and a list of the best restaurants in town, after all. Quickly enough, however, Iphie's attention was diverted away from looking at the slow download bar to the red flash that reflected off her phone's screen and the deafening roar of an object going up in flames behind her. Briefly startled, she looked behind her to see a column of flames in the distance, in the general vicinity of the airport. The massive burst of fire, silhouetted by a pair of blue ANA aircraft, made it seem like the entire airfield was aflame, and for a few moments, Iphigenia found herself affixed to the scene happening outside of their stopped bus.

Terrorist attack was the first thought that flashed through the mind of the British girl, as she recalled the events of the London bombings. But she quickly pushed away the notion of a terrorist attack. There was no reason for terrorists to attack Japan, and if there was, why now? Instead, her mind went to the events of the night in the alley a few days ago. After coming to her earlier conclusion, Iphigenia knew there was no way this was not a coincidence. Was Final Destination not a fictional movie, then?

Iphigenia finally spoke up. If there was a time to know about what was going on, it was now. Her voice was as calm and collected as ever as she put forth her pragmatic question.

"Professor Takumi. I don't suppose that has something to do with us?"

On Person
Keys, with a usb stick on the keyring
A wallet, containing her ID, $226, a £20 bill, a bank card, an oyster card, an international credit card, and a JP Morgan credit card
An Android smartphone, rooted and running a custom secure ROM
Swiss Army Knife
A razor
Earphones

Messenger Bag
Ultrabook laptop and its charger
7" Tablet and pen
A couple assorted USB cables
A thin Campus brand A4 notebook
Mechanical pencil
A retractable fountain pen
2" leatherman knife
6pc mini screw set
Japan trip materials

Suitcase, with mainly clothes

Nylon Carrying bag, with a desktop computer and relevant accessories

|Evening|
|Bus & Airport|
|Interactions: @Voltaire @IAmEnzo : Japanstronk|

"Shall we begin?"

Fushinsetsu's question was directed towards Cecilia immediately after the explosion sounded across the area. On the man's face, a sinister grin encompassed his expression whilst the hint of a smile was evident from the corner of Cecilia's mouth. Rising to their feet, the pair of professors made their way toward the front of the bus where they turned to address the mass of panicked students within.

"If I could have everyone's attention please. It seems as if something of concern has occurred at the airport. First and foremost, if I could ask everyone to remain calm and collected. We are far enough away from the airport that the bus should remain safe. If anything changes then I am certain enforcement will issue an evacuation. For now let us remain in place and patiently wait. Chaperones if I could ask you to keep the peace, it would be much appreciated."

With the conclusion of his announcement, Fushinsetsu took a moment to gaze upon each of the hosts which were present in the bus. Eyes immediately glazed past Clark, pondered over Damian and Sam, and eventually settled upon Dominic who seemed to emanate a sudden sense of empowerment. After looking towards Cecilia who immediately responded with a nod of approval, Fushinsetsu turned his attention back towards the group and began his second announcement.

"Dr. Aldricht and I will be taking a moment to return back towards the airport. Given the explosion, Ravenwood property is at potential risk, and our presence is necessary. The chaperones will be in charge of managing and safely delivering everyone to Tokyo Historical in our stead. Dominic, if I could ask you to accompany us if you desire."

At the snap of Cecilia's fingers, the doors of the bus immediately opened much to the confusion of the bus driver. After a nod and curtsy towards the group of students, the pair of professors departed from the bus and stepped onto the highway plagued with a standstill. Weaving in between the cars, Fushinsetsu walked a short distance away from the bus before he stretched his arms toward the sky with a satisfied groan. Reaching into his coat pocket, the man retrieved what appeared to be a small crystalline structure that he subsequently popped into his mouth.
Prior to this point in time, Fushinsetsu emanated a very small supernatural footprint, giving him an illusive appearance of weakness compared to any other entity. It was in an instant, however, that a chilling sense of existence enveloped a wide radius of the area's surroundings. Zodiac energy mixed with that of a hollows carelessly spilled into the vicinity as maniac laughter began to erupt from the man who fallen to his knees whilst clutching his chest in his state of insanity.

"Invigorating!
How it feels to be unlimited from the chains and shackles of bane.
Dear Cecilia, I believe it is time for the fun to begin? But first...Step one!
The children need their carnival."

In an instant, a small flash of light manifested a small raven which immediately took flight to settle itself atop the bus. The raven gave off a sense of hollow energy; however, unbeknownst to the hosts, the energy was far more sinister than it seemed. Acting as a beacon, the raven's energy would have passively attracted nearby hollows with the desire to obtain it for themselves.

"For now, let us take flight...The guest awaits our arrival."

With minimal care given towards any on lookers, raven colored wings erupted from Fushinsetsu's back just before the man burst into the sky with Cecilia in his arms. Fushinsetsu was certain Dominic could easily follow them through his own power, and it was in the direction of the airfield that the man led the party. At the scene of the explosion, airport security had flocked to begin their investigation and hollows ran rampart in the area; however, most notable amongst the crowd was the hooded, tattered-dressed man holding a claymore in one hand. Setting foot on the ground several meters away from the opposition, Fushinsetsu first let Cecilia hop from his arms before gazing upon the wreckage at his side. After whistling in response to the damage done, the man took a moment to gaze upon the hooded man before erupting into another fit of laughter which hindered his subsequent words.

"H-He...H-He's s-s-o confused!
H-How m-many eras ago are you f-from, Old Man F-Fireball?"

In an instant, Fushinsetsu's laughter silenced, replaced by a bored expression which followed his dull yawn. As if she could read his mind, Cecilia immediately summoned a normal sized teddy bear which in turn created an ordinary beach chair into the world. Lazily settling himself into a reclined position, Fushinsetsu began curiously inspecting the hooded man whilst expressing the thoughts that were on his mind.

"Anyways, let's talk!
The usual....who...where...why...no, scratch where...that makes no sense.
Who and why! Good enough for a conversation, no?"

|Haneda Airport|
|Chaos at its finest|
|Interactions: @TerraBooma @Flabbysaurus @IAmEnzo @Tsu @Japanstronk|

"Action has found its way toward us. Of course it all happens the moment we touchdown on Japan. Ridiculous." Damian reluctantly agreed to follow Takumi and Aldricht's orders and tend to the students who are undoubtedly in some form of disarray. He turned back to the Hosts on the bus, but first looked to Dominic, finding him to be giving off a faint, ember glow in his eyes. "Dom'." Damian called out, approaching the Host. "It's night. You're best suited for leaving with Takumi anyway." Damian suggested, lowering his voice. "Just don't get blown up. I have a feeling this is more than just some Hollow attack. I'll hold the fort with Sam and Clark." Damian turned his head back towards the two in question, eying them, expecting them to be ready for whatever comes their way. He began leaving the bus from down the isle, as he bypassed the two Hosts he gave them a few parting words. "I'll be out in front." Damian quickly stepped down from off the bus and shimmied through the crowd of vehicles and bewildered bystanders lost to the chaos around them. They all appeared to be fixated at something, pointing and gasping in fascinated and shocked awe. Damian turned towards what they all appeared to be facing and he spotted Takumi, wings spread, with Dr. Aldricht in hand. "That moron! Has he no-- Whatever, it's too late now. All in, I guess." The sporadic tension Damian felt knowing he may use his power in the midst of innocent men and women gave him paranoia of harming one in crossfire. He aimed to keep his power at a minimum. "Alright... Signs of nothing yet. I don't know if I like that." The chatter amongst the Japanese fodder was almost aggravating. For Damian it was incoherent gibberish as someone unaware to the Japanese language. The noise made it hard to think, keep himself calm. "If anything, the darkness does not help ease tensions... Hollows aren't the most colorful beings ever."

From a short distance away, Damian could hear the screams of men and woman, few feet away from the bus. The sound of broken windows, punctured metal, and creaking springs aroused the populous and begin to instill mass paranoia. The talking hastened. Some began attempting to drive away in their vehicles, ramming into other cars creating more of a jam. Horns beeped and angry Japanese could be heard shouting from the windows of cars and trucks trying to make a beeline from the highway. However the noise and dysfunction was a suitable enough distraction, however not totally practical. "Whatever they do, I can't help them. It's certain that there are Hollows about now an-" From nowhere, a four door was flung a few feet into the air and crashed on top of another car. The panic only built, driving the bystanders to make it their goal to escape the jam. To the west side of the bus, a larger, more built Hollow could be vaguely spotted in the darkness. Around it were multiple pairs of similarly yellow eyes. "Amazing... It brought a group. I have half the mind to blame Takumi."
|Handea Airport|
|Precursor to battle|

The man took his gaze away from the wreckage, noticing that his band of Hollows had disappeared completely. This strange behavior vexed him, but he decided not to further question it. "Perhaps they've found wonder in something I do not. Who am I to question free will?" From the skies, the man spotted another unknown entity, flapping down to the airfield at his side. From another, police cruisers and airport security vans rolled in at the scene. All jumping out and shouting in Japanese, unbeknownst to the man. He looked at both parties and found himself between two walls. "What is this? Who are you that flies to my presence?" He turned back towards the police and security. All of which have weapons drawn and lights flashed his way. They continued to verbally harass Fushinsetsu and the clueless individual. "What are you saying? I cannot understand!" He rose his claymore, flipping it around to drive it into the ground only to be shot by pistol from a panicked Officer. The mans head was forced back, throwing the hood off of his face. Revealing his grisly, mangled features. The man regained his posture and the bullet fell from his forehead, the puncture wound healing and coated by a thick glob of magma that instantly cooled to obsidian, adding on to the scars on his face. "You strike at me with your bizarre weapons. So be it."

His claymore began glowing a hue of firey red. He hoisted it up and horizontally swung in an arc that followed the line of police vehicles. The hulls of the vans and cruisers began to heat up, glowing red and beginning to melt. After a few seconds, they all simultaneously exploded. Blowing the police and security off their feet and into the air. Those unlucky were caught or engulfed by the blast. He lowered his claymore, now calmer than he was previously. "You want to be my audience? Then what have you?" He asks almost impatiently.

[Normalfag Bus]
[Early Evening]
[Japanstronk]

Twenty friends? Darius couldn't help but smile at that. If what the person sitting behind them said was true, it appeared that there was some sort of competition between the Ravenwood peeps to see who could get the most Japan-side friends. Either that, or, you know, they were trying to go hit on some Asian girls. How masculine. How university-esque.

What Sam said next, though, crushed the frat-boy image that Darius had. Instead, he learned that Professor Takumi didn't actually tell anyone else what the plan was for the trip. Guess it was a…debriefing? that was going to happen when they reached the hotel. Ah well, Darius didn't think much of it…until the honorable professor began to speak once more.

There definitely was a meeting.

But then, he spoke of how their 'assignment' was starting now. The assignment that Sam supposedly didn't know about. Darius smiled, and his next words were drowned out by the explosion.

"You were lying."

The windows visibly rattled from the roar of destruction stretching all the way back to Haneda airport. Clouds of fire and smoke rose, a fiery display of an incident that did not feel random at all. The timing was too precise. There was definitely something going on in the background, a reason for why the trip was so sudden. But, for that moment, Darius was transfixed by the sight of towering pillars of smoke and fire, a mixture of awe and fear. It was more than a little insane, definitely. Terrorists? Accidents? A planned bombing by the professor? Monsters? A predicted coincidence?

He had no idea.

Well, no, he had many ideas, just no confirmation of any of them as the 'truth'.

The professors left, out of concern for Ravenwood property and utterly ignoring Iphie's question. What would they do even if their plane was one of the exploded ones? Wouldn't they be alerted by firefighters or whatnot? Wouldn't they be barred from entry the first place? Why are the chaperones leaving? What was the source of all the panic and crashing nearby? What was going on at all?

Ah, so many questions.

So many things to remember.

So many things to keep his mind occupied.

The first time was frightening, but now…it was exciting.

He left his seat, and dropped by Iphie's side, his eyes open wide, fire-light reflecting in them.

"Same thing that night, eh?"

- wallet with black credit card
- passport
- MP3 player for da music
- backpack full of assorted papers, notebooks, writing utensils, laptop stuff
- house keys
- swag badge for Ravenwood Aerospace

Sam Sarith
Interactions: @Japanstronk @Flabbysaurus @Voltaire

Sam looked outside at the hollows starting to come closer. A grimace on his face. He looks to Damian, a worried but determined look on his face. He takes a breath, then nods to him. Looks like his first fight was going to have few witnesses. Peering out the window, he sighs. "This is not going to end well..." he mutters quietly to himself. He nods to Clark. "You go out with Damian, I'll guard the civvies." He sighs. "I've got better defensive capabilities if they slip past you." He looks back at the Armstrong students, and curses softly. Is this what it was like when he was a non-host? So vulnerable?

With a grim look he motions to Clark to step outside, after which he turns to the non-hosts. "This isn't a game, keep your heads down and out of the fire." He sighs. "I know personally how much some of you may want to help, but you are way over you heads here." Sam himself was a non-host in the fight a couple years ago, there were two of them...and he was the sole survivor. With that memory fresh in his head. Sam clenched and unclenched his hands repeatedly. This was going to get violent.

Laptop
Cash
Black Badge
Black card
House Keys
Trip Stuff

|l Somewhere in Japan
l Highway

Dominic's thoughts alternated between that of what his future could be in Japan and unorganized thoughts that eventually drifted in every which direction as he fell in and out of consciousness. At that point in time, remaining still was the best and most comfortable thing to do. All he wanted was the white noise of civilization to lull him to sleep instead of the opposite. Regardless of that, Cecilia's voice reminded him of how he never knew too much about her, how she was an enigma to him even though he had encountered her in the past, two years ago. This remembrance anchored him in the conscious state as she spoke to the passengers.

"I have an announcement for our Chaperones. There will be a meeting upon our arrival at the hotel, so apologies if you wished to go straight to bed. In addition, for those in Dr. Takumi's section of Ravenwood Survey, he asked me to remind you that he hopes you will pay attention to your surroundings while we are here. Your assignment starts now, after all.
Thank you~!"

It was painfully obvious that Cecilia was addressing his own existence when she used the words 'Pay attention'. A muted growl escaped him through exhaled breath in response, but it wasn't like he came to Japan to sleep, after all.

Just after the petite girl's announcement, a large boom sounded from behind the bus, forcing the bus to shake in it's aged parts and the same for the vehicles around it. The bus's dark interior lit a bright orange when a fireball slowly rose into the night sky behind them. Alert, Dominic peered back through the window at what was Haneda airport. Many people on the highway began to panic, either ducking in their cars or getting out to stare and feel useless in the wake that was the explosion.

"If I could have everyone's attention please. It seems as if something of concern has occurred at the airport. First and foremost, if I could ask everyone to remain calm and collected. We are far enough away from the airport that the bus should remain safe. If anything changes then I am certain enforcement will issue an evacuation. For now let us remain in place and patiently wait. Chaperones if I could ask you to keep the peace, it would be much appreciated."

7750231910edff95c75255e657a98e71.png

0146a54ce41a51d352ee740a52f5a10a.png

Left pocket
- Cartoon of Newports. (2x) -> (1x)

Right pocket
- Passport
- Credit Card ($500)
- Dinky Cellphone

• Love
Reactions: AiDee and PandaChu
|Evening|
|Haneda Airport|
|Interactions: @IAmEnzo : Dominic @Voltaire : Aciel|
Fushinsetsu giddily watched as the destruction occurred around him. The cries of officers; the destruction of their cruisers; the life fading around him; all aspects which fueled the maniac enjoyment that encompassed the man's existence. Laughter filled the air with its humor until the once-hooded man chose to address his question towards Fushinsetsu. In an instance, the amusement departed from his face, replaced by a frown which resulted from the blatant ignorance toward his earlier inquiries.

"Dear me, Old Man Fireball is slower than I expected.
Who and why, my friend. Who and why is what have I to you.
I'm not sure my questions can get much simpler than that....I can try though.
Inquiry one!...Who, as in you, are you?
Inquiry two!...Why, as in why are you here, are you here?
...That made things more complicated, didn't it?"

A smile returned to Fushinsetsu's face as he once again burst into snorting laughter that left him slapping his knee in response to his own joke. Nevertheless, the act of amusement was short lived as a serious expression quickly replaced his humor upon the subsequent statement which followed.

"Unless of course, all you understand is brute force.
Then I'm sure he'll be more than willing to oblige."

As if Fushinsetsu's words were a summon, Dominic made his arrival right on cue, and it was the boy's immediate beeline towards the opposition that left Fushinsetsu with a curious expression on his face. In past encounters, Dominic had done little in antagonizing his existence. To observe him, now, approaching with the intent to fight, brought both a smile and sigh to Fushinsetsu's self. Rising to his feet, Fushinsetsu exhaled a loud yawn while lazily rubbing the top of his head before stepping forward and immediately coming to a halt.
Bang
The sound of gunshots echoed from the direction of the surviving officers, and several bullets subsequently pierced through Fushinsetsu's chest and neck region. Blood spurt from his wounds, staining the ground crimson, though only a sigh of annoyance would follow in response. Turning his attention towards Cecilia who was giggling at his injuries, Fushinsetsu lazily pointed in the direction of the officers and muttered a quick request.

"All yours?"

A grin followed Fushinsetsu's statement as the petite spirit threw a normal sized teddy bear into the air and watched as its existence exploded into a bulky, six foot brawler. With boxing gloves equipped on both hands and a scar stitched across one of its eyes, the bear was far less adorable than it was menacing. Bursting into a sprint across the airfield, the bear with ignorance toward any bullets and tasers began clocking the officers with much reduced force. Nevertheless, if they hadn't been knocked out by explosion, they were guaranteed to be knocked out by the brawl-a-bear.
While Cecilia was having her fun, Fushinsetsu had taken the liberty to encompass Dominic's side where he began lazily voicing his opinions to the angered individual.

"Now, now, Dominic. It truly makes me happy to see you fired up, but think of the power differential that exists between you two. A cup of tea with a little chit-chat first?
Or perhaps for you, a pouch of capri-sun? Either way..."

Prancing forward, the man manifested his brush and revolver, and in due time, an entire tea set was evident atop a quaint glass table fit with three matching chairs. As promised, a pouch of capri-sun existed before one of the chairs which Fushinsetsu subsequently beckoned Dominic towards. Quickly turning his attention to the hooded man, Fushinsetsu pointed towards the chair opposite Dominic's before seating himself in the middle with an expression of cheerful anticipation on his face.

"You too, Old Man Fireball.
Let us all get along, and have a moment of understanding, no?"

Evening (?)
Fuegoland
Ravenstronk – Darius

She received no answer. Instead, Fushinsetsu and Cecilia made an announcement that left much to be desired. Frankly, Iphie thought their reason for leaving was an excuse that was crock full of shit. There was no way they were going back to just check on their plane, but she unfortunately had nothing to prove they were doing otherwise. Her eyes followed the two as they filed out of the bus followed by the chaperones before she too stood up before climbing atop her seat back on the coach bus. Reaching for the vent and emergency exit atop the bus, she wrestled the door open before popping her head out of the small manhole, looking in the direction of the airport.

What she saw… Was not quite what she was expecting. In the far distance, silhouetted like the two ANA airplanes from earlier were two figures in the sky, towering over cars and the screaming masses that was formerly the afternoon rush-hour traffic. The fire behind them continued to rage and burst, likely fueled by tanks of jet fuel. The scene on the ground was utterly chaotic. There was a report of gunfire, likely police; its sound ricocheted through the air, forcing Iphie to duck back down into the bus. She had nothing on what to make of what she saw, but it was clearly not terrorists. Whatever it was, it was purely apocalyptic, and she knew they were clearly in way over their heads.

Plopping back down into her seat, she noticed Darius had moved out of his seat.

"I'm not sure if I'd call this the same thing as that night. This looks a tad different. I can hear police sirens and gunfire, and there's flying things in the air that I wouldn't call aircraft. Maybe they finally heard your 9-1-1 call~"

At that moment, Iphie had an idea. Actually leaving the bus was probably suicidal, which Iphie was not, but she still had the burning desire to know what was going on. She fumbled for her phone and something in her computer bag. She had the instruments to do it. What she pulled out was a small cord, which she hooked up quickly to her phone before tapping it some more. The phone speaker crackled to life with a fizz, and suddenly the back of the bus was filled by rapid talk in Japanese. It was a police scanner. She listened intently.

"…Winged figure. Yes. Multiple casualties… Officers down…" She set the phone down for a moment, looking at Darius. "Actually, I don't think the police are helping much, it sounds like they're dying. Is the bright winged figure still in the air?"

The radio receiver continued to operate as more excerpts of police information continued to stream in. Iphigenia could tell some other students were getting nervous or unsettled by the information, but screw them, they were better off knowing some of what was happening, anyway.

"Aim well! Don't let them near the citizens—GAH-" There was the sound of some more gunfire, both on the radio and in real time, followed by another explosion. That was the last she heard of his voice, and she couldn't help but give a small smirk at the grim realization. "Requesting backup… Forth division... An Asagiri class destroyer is on the way… Maintain the police line!!"

"KISAMA!! ...I've been hit. I'm going in!! BANZAI!! ...Leave me... You must fight on, Kenji..." Christ, the radio was starting to sound like an Asian drama now. It was only now that Iphie noticed that Sam was still around, giving instructions. She agreed, they were quite well over their heads right now if the radio was to be believed. Fortunately, she seemed to have herself a bit more together this time around despite the utter scale of what was happening, and she ran through all the possibilities of what to do in her head. Sticking around was all good and interesting, but... It was fascinating and actually entertainment gold with what she seeing and hearing over the radio, but she really did not want to become trapped in the bus should the fighting head over into her direction. She wasn't even sure what was fighting, and she too did have a sense of survival, after all.

"I think it's high time for that evacuation, don't you think?"

On Person
A wallet, containing her ID, $226, a £20 bill, a bank card, an oyster card, an international credit card, and a JP Morgan credit card
Swiss Army Knife
A razor
Earphones

Messenger Bag
7" Tablet and pen
Mechanical pencil
2" leatherman knife
6pc mini screw set
Japan trip materials

Last edited:
|BATTLE|
|Facing the darkness|
|Interactions: Japanstronk & Hosts|

Damian watched as the large, burly Hollow drew closer. Slowly creeping forward with heavy, asphalt cracking steps. It drove itself into the headlights of a tipped car, revealing his abnormal form. Its skin was leathery and gray. Its skin folded and had many overlapping creases, and a large horn protruded from above its nose misshaping its skull. Its feet and hands were thick, fingers and toes totaling to less than five on each. From Damian's quick analysis it had at least three. In its hands was a Japanese man, who looked to be just getting off a work shift in his formal attire. He was held by the roof of his mouth, his jaw dislocated and dangling lazily. His body was limp and his limbs were rearranged. More than likely broken and shattered by the Hollow in a struggle. The smaller Hollows all spread out amongst the Highway. Leaping over cars and trucks, targeting panicked individuals for easy pickings. Damian watched the Hollows and almost began a sprint to intercept the ones he could, but was interrupted by a more pressing and direct threat. He could hear the ground shaking, thumping in rhythm, something breathing heavily. The larger Hollow made a mad dash towards Damian, and with him, the bus. Damian's eye widened at the sudden and quick engagement of the bigger Hollow. Its torso hunched and horn charging straight for him, Damian had to think fast. "Shit!" As quickly as he could encompass them, two large shadowy arms materialized from black holes orbited by dark runes. Damian swung his own arm upward, the arm of darkness followed uppercutting the large Hollow. However the force wasn't enough to knock the Hollow of its feet. Determined to finish its charge it was only redirected by Damian's blow, charging the bus and severely denting it. The bus was pushed from its original position, and shaken violently by the Hollows brute strength. His charge came with a casualty.

Its horn drove deep through the hull of the bus, impaling William through his back. The sound of his backbone splitting, and blood spurting from his abdomen coated his seat. Ending his life in a snap. The Hollow forcibly pulled its horn back through the carbon steel of the bus. Blood spilling from the hole and off its horn. Grief, shock, panic all washed over Damian, fearing whose life was possibly taken. "Rrr-- Dammit!" Damian launched the two lumbering dark fists at the Hollows chest. The fists splashed on impact with the Hollow, leaving a corroding aura on the Hollows skin. The initial attack momentarily stunned the monster, whereas Damian used this opportunity to follow up with a blast of dark energy loosed by two handfuls of charged energy. The blast knocked the beast off its feet and onto its back, pushing it down against the asphalt with a heavy thud. Damian looked back to the bus, worried of the condition of the students. He assumed a shadowy form that lifted a large portion of his weight. He stepped back and blew out one of the unoccupied windows with a weak blast and leaped through the open window hole. Once inside, he returned to his normal shape and discovered Williams impaled corpse, his stomach blown wide open by the Hollows ramming attack. "...Are the rest of you alright?" Damian asked, obviously defeated that a casualty was suffered. Suddenly, the bus began to shake. A horn was bushed through the wall of the bus and cut down through the metal. Then, two hands pushed through and pulled the hull of the bus open. From the newly made entrance, the Hollow made itself known again. Crying loudly at Damian. "Stay back! All of you!" Damian removed his eye patch, revealing his cursed eye, glaring the Hollow down. "None of you stare into my eye!" Damian commanded.
*Reason for death:
*Hasn't posted within the alloted time frame.
*Regularly talking in the OOC.
*Has not approached any of the GM's over outside problems interfering with posts.
*Seen online in another RP.

| Hotaru Nakamura |
| Interactions: --- |

The sun stood up and stared down over the earth, glaring intensely at the metal on the vehicle. Trees waved and fluttered around, the wind forced its leaves to pick up with faltering strength. Bystanders would simply swat the blinding light being reflected away and watch as the yellow cab trail away into a one way street. Vendors and glass shopping civilians would take no notice and continue on with their separate lives. The car rocked itself to sleep with a turn of a key, the driver turned his head and pivoted his torso to the left. He held his nose high and kept his gaze towards the customer. She was like a wilting flower with a bright green steam, preserved and nostalgic at the same time. The driver cleared his throat to catch the dying flower's attention, "Ahem....miss?"

The response was a slight stir, strengthening the man's first thoughts about her being preserved. She had knocked on the window of his car just an hour ago and handed him an address. Half time she spent the trip looking out the window, the other half she had spent it sleeping. The girl did not look drowsy as he would have expected, what unnerved him was her continuous stare, "We are at the town, should I drop you off here or further in?"

The woman raised her wrist and rubbed under her eye, "Up to the address, if you would." In a modulated tone she spoke, her words were unlike of a foreigner, choppy and decisive. Now was a chance for the driver to spark a conversation with her, "Are you from here? Or are you from England?" The girl turned her head back to the window, "America." The driver let out a shaky laugh from her deadpanned voice, "Sorry, I can't tell the difference."

She exhaled through her nose and closed her eyes, "Slow the car." The cab driver looked up at the mirror to glance at her. The dark haired girl was resting her head on her hand, with her eyes closed it appeared like she was sleeping. The driver wondered if she meant to slow the cab down or to stop. Just as his foot reached the breaks, a dark figure darted across the road. In the midst of panic, the man slammed his foot on the breaks. A young girl came running across the road after the dark figure, behind her was a dog barking at the vehicle as it ran past, "Fuck, that was close." The man quickly cleared his throat of any more swears, "Hey! Don't cross the road!" He poked his head out of the car and yelled at the child who was far gone from his sight, "Are you okay?" He looked up at the rear view mirror.

"Fine. Did she get the cat?" The elderly man frowned a bit, he wondered how she saw all that in the panic, "I didn't see.." Her eyes fluttered open, "It's alright." She knew that the dog caught up to the cat before it landed into anymore problems. The cat was, however, not happy to see the canine by the way it's heart was pumping more blood. The automobile slowly started back up and rolled into streets, slower than before. The car quickly rolls up to large estate.

She propped open the door and grabbed her groceries, once she exited she balanced herself by holding two bags in each hand. The younger of the two looked down at the ground, stiffing a yawn, "How much?" It was a long ride, the price wasn't going to be cheap, especially since she had taken a cab from the city to the suburbs. The cab driver could just predict her being a dine and dash once she heard the amount, "¥16,335..."

The young woman placed her bags down and pulled her wallet out. With a click of her mouth, the girl pulled out two 1,000 bills, a 5,000 bill, and a 10,000 bill. She folded the bills up and placed them on the man's hand, without waiting for her change she shut the passenger door close. The driver called after her, but she simply ignored his cries for change back. Her hair slipped from her high bun as she crouched down to pick up her groceries. She started making her way up a long stone staircase, at the peak would be a large inn overseeing the town, standing tall for tourists to come and stay for a while. By the inn was a shrine dedicated to Buddha, the bells in the temple echoed in the deep green forests around her.

"Hotaru..?" She blinked up to the voice. An elderly woman stared down from the top step, Hotaru quickened her pace up the stairs to be on the same ground as the woman. Hotaru lugged the bags towards the inn, her relative began to shoot off a few questions about her travel, "Was it safe? You didn't spend more than we gave you, did you? The people didn't give you trouble did they?" Hotaru nodded and shook her head to receive the most positive response from her brother's mother-in-law. The elderly woman sighed and held her hand out. Hotaru pressed her lips to a straight line, "In a moment, let me just put the offerings inside the shrine."

"I don't want the oil to burn just yet." Hotaru sighed, pulled her wallet out, and handed it to her. She picked her bags of offerings up and dragged it to the shrine. The elderly woman walked back into the inn leaving the young girl to her chore. Hotaru walked into the shrine, her footsteps echoed as she placed the food on the large bench. She closed her eyes and made a small prayer for the luck of it, "...taru....Hotaru!" She glanced back to see a young girl in red and white, "There's something happening on the TV!" Voices of guests and her family members yelled from inside the inn. Not good...

She held her hand out for the little girl to take, tiny fingers wrapped around her index finger as they made their way to the inn. People were crowded around the television, foreigners stood closer to the walls feeling uncomfortable. Their minds were filled with worry about leaving the country without being labeled as a terrorist. Though they couldn't understand the words being spoken on the visual box, the images were plain to see that this wasn't going to end well. Hotaru stared for a moment before realizing that she should help the tourist as the only translator around the large inn, "The TV....it's an accident so far. Fatalities haven't been confirmed just yet."

A loud sob echoed the room, the children suddenly broke down from seeing some of the adults crying. Her grandpa stared angrily at the television, "Damn thing is just the beginning. For all we know this could be another hoax." Hotaru neared the box and frowned at the images being replayed over and over. She turned her head, "Mind if I record this?"

[Rekt Bus]
[Bloody, Burning Evening]
[Japanstronk, minus William, plus Hollows. Chilling with Iphie]

"Eh," Darius replied, his expression slowly becoming graver as he took in more details of their situation, "Pretty sure Japan has a different emergency phone number."

As Iphie fumbled with her phone like a proper 21st​ century teenager, Darius looked outside the window once more. The clouds were rolling in, looming masses of smoke joining them and blocking out the crescent moon. Gunshots and screams could be heard, and the same shadowy wraiths as that night at Soul Food were scrambling about, almost invisible if not for the light of the flames. Explosions and crashes were going on every which direction, as gas tanks ignited, causing fiery fireworks. And, in the sky, one thing was obvious in particular: there were things flying towards the airport, and their wonderful chaperones were all leaving them, one by one.

Whatever sounds that were playing from Iphie's phone didn't bode well either, and only then did Darius realize how quickly his heart was beating, how hard it was hammering against his ribs. Adrenaline was flowing into his veins, sharpening his senses even further. And perhaps, it was due to those senses that, instead of responding to Iphie's question Darius realized that there was a fucking mass of darkness and despair charging there way.

If he was cool and sharp-tongued, he probably would have said something charming at that moment, but instead, Darius shouted, "FUCK!"

Taking Iphie by the back of her collar, he kicked off as hard as he could, pulling her along with him to the other side of the bus. A moment later, Darius's vision shuddered as a great screech and splurt could be heard, followed by a warm dampness on his face.

Spinal fluids, stomach acids, and blood seeped onto the floor. The student that had been beside them just a few moments ago was now thoroughly bisected, a massive horn piercing through his chest. His legs hung limply, connected to the upper part of his body by only a few strings of flesh and fat. The stench was overpowering, and Darius immediately released Iphie, doing his best not to puke out his dinner. The back of his throat burned, but, despite the horrific scene before him, the freckled boy felt no sadness, no emotional attachment outside of disgust.

It was a humbling apathy, a feeling that made him dislike his personality for just a moment, before his survival instincts kicked in once more.

Moments after the horn retracted, leaving only the corpse of a boy Darius did not know, one of the other chaperones of the trip busted in, wrapped in a shadowy energy. There was no doubt in his mind now that supernatural forces did indeed exist in the world, and that Ravenwood attained most of their wealthy through using such inexplicable powers.

The massive monster was making its way into the bus now, tearing a hole into the side of the vehicle as its enigmatic face shown. Only its horn was clear to the brunette, dripping with blood. And as the shadow-boy, Damian, spoke about his special eye or what-not, Darius stopped watching and started acting.

"Evacuation time indeed, eh?" he spoke, the shaking in his tone making his bravado incredibly false.

Hitching up his backpack, he vaulted over to the extra-large window that could apparently be popped open in case of emergency and narrowed his eyes, trying to read the instructions.

They were in Japanese.

Darius swore more, and decided to guess. Grabbing the red handle beside the window with both hands, he pulled it down as hard as he could, until a pop could be heard as it turned ninety degrees. Now that the window was free from one end, it could rotate off its hinge, and, pushing it open, Darius grimaced at the smell of gasoline and smoke next.

Who knew air pollution in Japan could be that bad?

"Let's get out of the bus before it explodes, yeah?! Sam, it'd be great if you came along as well, cause apparently, you know what the fuck's going on!"

With that, Darius hopped out, landing on the roof of a car that had been pinned against another bunch of vehicles by the bus. And it was as he looked back to the bus that he noticed something odd.

There was a bird on the bus.

A black bird, probably a crow or a raven.

Why hasn't it flown off yet?

Too many mysteries, too much weirdness, and too much danger to just indulge in them. He slapped his cheeks, focused himself, and watched out for any dangerous looking blurry things once more. This time, he had no dumpster to hide in…not that dumpsters would help much the first place.

- wallet with black credit card
- passport
- MP3 player for da music
- backpack full of assorted papers, notebooks, writing utensils, laptop stuff
- house keys
- swag badge for Ravenwood Aerospace
- tons of shits

Time: Death O'Clock (Evening)
Interactions: Sam @TerraBooma, Clark @Flabbysaurus

Aaron watched in confusion as first both professors left the bus and quickly disappeared into the night and were then followed by one of the chaperones. What looked like something suddenly igniting flashed from their direction short after and he thought he saw a smoky figure shoot into the air, but that was impossible. With all the smoke and fire causing chaos he was seeing things. Quickly he returned his gaze to the surrounding area, he didn't have time to be distracted.

From nearby he heard the sound of police screaming orders, but the crackling quality to it and its sudden start assured him that it was only a radio. The mention of a destroyer incoming as well as the constant screams of pain was extremely worrying. What the fuck was going on back there, and why had people gone back. If anything they should be off the bus and trying to get into the city before whatever it was spread.

He turned around and looked at Sam, who seemed to actually have a clue, "What the fuck is going on Sam?" he asked, "Where did the others go?" his tone was a mixture of fear, shock and curiosity, perhaps a touch confrontational, but that could be forgiven considering the circumstances. He would've continued staring at the man with a look that matched his tone i fit hadn't of been for a new sound appearing behind the bus. He turned and his mouth dropped open.

For a second he thought he was in the alley behind soul food again as his mind tried to cope with the sight. There was no other explanation for what was going on. It had all been a dream up to this point and he still had food poisoning. But that was also impossible. Instead he stood dumbfounded as smokey shapes began crawling through the cars and tearing into their passengers. "No no no no." he whispered A much larger shape was approaching the bus directly, looking very menacing despite its lack of features. It was scarily real, but Aaron shook his head, scrunching his eyes closed, "Just the smoke and fire, its spreading, getting closer to the bus." he looked back up at the shape, "Too dangerous to stay here with it spreading, we've got to move." Yes, that made sense.

He saw the one eyed chaperone outside as the rhino began charging, before smoke enveloped the two. And then the rhino was suddenly in front of the bus.

He had stood when he had spoken to Sam earlier, and he suddenly found himself sitting again. The front of his chest and his arms felt warm, and he looked down to find, with horror, they were both coated red. The bus next to where he had been standing was dented and broken open and covered in more blood. His hands quickly slid down his body but it seemed none of it was his own. He looked up through the dent and at last, things became real. Whatever had hit the bus wasn't just the smoke distorting light. The shapes out there weren't just more smoke. They hadn't been hallucinating behind the alley in soul food. It had all been fucking real.

Within his mind he felt a crack appear, the great wall he had built in his mind a year ago had its first blow.

He saw one of the other students, the rude boy from earlier, from the corner of his eye pop open one of the windows and shout something before jumping outside. They could flee, take their chances with the small shapes outside picking people off. But if Sam was right and he could defend them getting into an open area would be suicide. However if the large shape hit them again ... despite what was going on his mind was running on autopilot, looking for the correct choice to make in the situation. It was lucky it was, because his conscious mind had lost its rational edge for now. He turned to Sam and Clark, if they gave him orders he could go on autopilot and follow them while his mind reeled. "Do we leave or stay in here?" The correct choice right now, was listening to the people who knew shit about what was going on.

He just hoped they did.

Backpack with snacks and books
Folder with Japan Trip Info
Smartphone
Wallet with some money and cards
Fancy Watch

~ Time: Evening ~
~ Mood: Horrified, confused ~
~Location: Torn apart bus ~
~ Interaction: Japastronk ~

Vivienne had no doubt been confused as the ordeal began, from both the flames that erupted from where they'd been minutes ago to the sudden departure of a chaperone and the professors. She didn't suspect such sinister things however, not in the slightest. Why would she? Vivienne was too trusting after all, and she had thus far not really suspected anything fishy, even with the odd ways of the trip's planning and such. Now however, she was starting to be shaken up. The chaperones seemed nervous and alert, and to her that was a sign that this wasn't a simple fire at the airport. She didn't understand why they'd be so nervous otherwise though, at least not until the bus shook as something sat on its top.

Whimpering in confusion, Vivienne dug her nails into the seat of the plain bus as whatever it was on top of them continued to mess with it. She had been distracted by then as well, failing to notice the movements of those around her. She heard all their words though, and even if she was too frozen up to speak, she did take in everything else being said to try and soothe herself. She worried she'd faint after all, and her guess was that fainting would be a bad idea right now. Both leaving her helps and as a burden to others, she was sure fainting would result in abandonment, intentional or not.

Soon Vivienne's stuck gaze moved however, as she heard screams from other students. Looking with an unstoppable curiosity, she spotted the body of William, or so she believed his name was. The scene really was gruesome, and Vivienne wailed and nearly vomited seeing it. She turned her face away quickly after realizing he'd been blown apart and killed, but she couldn't force the image from her mind and rather continued feeling her stomach churn. SO much blood, guts... How would his family take that? Having lost their son on what was meant to be a study trip? Vivienne didn't know, and she had only just begun to fret over herself and her own family when yet another sound and event captured her attention.

The side of the bus, despite being constructed out of metal, was torn open by a horn with ease that seemed like a person tearing paper. Crumpling the material to the side were two inhuman hands, and soon enough the gap revealed something that Vivienne in no way recognized as any animal or creature she'd seen before. All she knew was this... Thing, was terrible looking and held terrible intentions, judging off William's body and the current condition it was in. Again the urge to faint washed over Vivienne, and she started to grow dizzy and look paler than usual as the grip on the seats under her weakened.

"C-Can we leave? I-I can't sit here, not anymore..." Vivienne weakly voiced her own desire to escape the bus and the battle, the smell of blood and various other bodily fluids further adding to her spiraling state as it filled the bus and clogged her nose. Vivienne held on however, forcing her eyes into more focus so she could better see what was going on. She still felt dizzy however, and her clutch on her backpack and purse were tighter now as if they could anchor her to wakefulness.

Backpack:
General school supplies
Phone charger
Snacks
Headphones
Full water bottle
Japan packet

Purse:
Cell phone
Credit card A (personal)
Credit card B (school issued)
Flight ticket
Passport
Chapstick
Dorm key
$20 cash
Campus pass

Clark Wilson
|Evening|
Interaction: Japanstronk

Clark cursed under his breath as he looked out the bus window, seeing the hollows emerge. He turned around to face Sam and nodded in agreement to Sam's comment. Leaving Sam to guard the non-hosts on the bus while he helped Damian with the hollows outside. As Clark stepped out of the bus and followed Damian, Clark saw a car fly by and slam onto another car. Adding to the already growing chaos of the Japanese people around them. "Fuck... I should have stayed in Brookfield." Clark mumbled. While he had known things wouldn't be very peaceful In Japan with Ravenwood's investigation, he didn't expect things to go awry so fast.

Clark looked at the scene of destruction surrounding the bus. While he did want to help keep any hollows that got too close at bay, it was difficult to do so without a weapon as he highly doubted he would succeed in punching a hollow to death. Unfortunately for him there didn't seem to be any conveniently placed guns or swords anywhere, only smoke, fire, blood and debris from the damaged cars. As Clark scanned area for some sort of weapon he noticed an empty car that had the trunk left open. The trunk was empty but had some tools in it for the car. Clark grabbed a tire iron from the back. It had a little weight to it which was fine with him. He hoped that would hopefully hurt hollows to some extent, although he certainly didn't plant to charge into battle with such a measly weapon. If it could even really be called a weapon. As he ran back to help Damian he heard the loud thumping of the large horned hollow as it made it's charge towards Damian. "Shit, shit, shit!" Clark yelled in frustration as the hollow rammed into the bus. Clark ran back onto the bus, hoping that all the students were still fine. As he looked down the aisle of the battered bus he saw William's impaled corpse with his blood splattered all around the inside of the bus.

"We need t-" Before Clark could finish he was cut off by the horned hollow as it ripped the side of the bus open with ease. Clark looked at Aaron, unsure if his answer to confused students question would be the right thing to do. While the bus was very badly beaten up Clark wasn't sure how much better they'd fair outside. He took a breath before answering. "Leave. Everyone needs to evacuate the bus." Clark pointed to the window that Darius had opened as he told the Armstrong students to get out. Clark looked towards Sam as he made sure everyone got out the window. "We need to help Damian but." Clark looked at the tire iron in his hands,"I'm pretty sure this isn't going to do much to help him." It was obvious that Clark was frustrated with the current situation, having one of students die and not having a proper weapon to use and fight with.
School bag:
Various school supplies
Chargers
Laptop
Passport and ticket

Pockets:
Smartphone
Headphones
Wallet containing $30, ID, black card and a few other cards with extra cash

Hands:
Tire Iron

Evening
Happy Bus
Japanstronk, minus William

Iphigenia's question was never answered. Instead, her response came in the form of a guttural yelp from her male counterpart, and before she could do anything, she was snapped back away from the port side of the bus as she was grabbed at the back of her collar and manhandled violently to the opposite end of the coach bus. Still gripping the receiving phone, she opened her mouth to protest mid-flight, but whatever that was said was drowned out by a great crunching sound and the sheer percussive force of a dozen tons of hollow slamming against the walls of the bus. The sheet metal walls of their former transport did not stand a chance against the horned beast that had made its depraved charge, a horned beast that Iphie had missed sitting underneath the bus window.

Stunned at the near death experience and well-timed rescue, all Iphie could mutter was "Fuuuuck. Bloody hell." She would have to thank Darius later for that save.

The British girl breathed heavily, adrenaline spiking through her system. Iphigenia once again felt a familiar warmth on her face. She looked back towards where she was, only finding a massive car-sized hole where she once stood. Her eyes fell to the floor of the bus, and her heart skipped a beat as she saw the mangled, pulped corpse of the dead William. She barely recognized the face of her colleague, frozen in a perpetually unaware expression. His body was bisected, his upper torso thrown nearer to Darius and Iphie, and his entrails laid on the ground being the only organ still connecting the two. Iphigenia… felt nothing. Instead, she felt a certain warmness rising from her body. Her heart thumped again. She had an insatiable urge to draw closer, to touch the body… To tug at the exposed intestines…

The ugly face of the ghastly brute that had destroyed William once again appeared at the hole of the bus, prompting a response from Darius that broke Iphie's rapt attention to her classmate's eviscerated corpse. She started to reach forward, but her own primal urge of self-preservation prevented her from doing so. Instead, her attention quickly shifted to a small device that had slid in her direction, its glass face reflecting off the one remaining light in the bus. Her hand, still outstretched, diverted towards the electronic instrument, her fingers clasping around it once it was in her hands. She flipped it over once, before retreating back to where Darius was making good his escape, with a blank expression on her face.

"Huh."

Following her metalworking compatriot, she tightened the strap on her computer bag, bailing out of the bus through the emergency exit cleared by Darius. Exiting the meter-high window in a smooth centripetal motion, she spun around once as she landed on the wet asphalt of the grid-locked highway. She too, saw the black bird atop the smoking remains of their vehicle, unnaturally still as if nothing around it affected it one bit.

Still clutching the phone, the computer science girl made it to the back of a blue Prius a meter or so away from the bus. She could see odd blurred shapes all around in the distance, reminding her distinctly of the alleyway incident. Iphigenia made it clear in her mind to stay the bloody hell away from them. Before she could do anything else, however, she heard a distinct high pitched bang from up above, almost like somebody had set some fireworks off. But an urgent cry of "mayday!", repeated thrice over the radio in heavily accented English, told her his was not somebody's sparkler or even some more fuel from the airport cooking off. There was a distinct whipping sound, as if some bladed instrument was cutting through the air but falling apart all the same. Iphie looked up, and she muttered the filthiest string of expletives she had heard herself say in a very long time as she made a beeline for cover underneath a semi nearby.

Above her was a killed helicopter aflame, permanently crippled in a steep, unrecoverable tailspin. She reached the relative safety of the truck not a moment too soon, as a body fell from the sky --likely ejected from the doomed aircraft-- slamming into the Prius she was standing near just a moment ago. The blue uniformed body crumpled against the roof of the car, producing the same sick sound that the massive monster had made ripping into the bus. In the distance, she heard the distinct report of another explosion, which she supposed was the police helicopter, and she breathed a sigh of relief at the passing danger.

But just like before, an object slid towards her from the momentum of the dead body. Reaching out with a foot, she stopped the item skidding along the asphalt before picking up the black police service pistol with an impressed look on her face.

"Huh. Today's the day that just keeps giving."

Iphie stood up from underneath the truck, moving back to the relative safety of Darius, Sam, and the main group. She doubted the little peashooter would do much against monsters that killed cops like ants, but a weapon of any sort besides a knife still provided some well needed reassurance.

"Hey Sam, are you going to do some miracle magic too? If not, let's get the bloody hell away from here to somewhere safer, someplace like the JSDF line if it exists."

On Person
Swiss Army Knife
A razor
Earphones
William's Phone
Police issue service pistol

Messenger Bag
7" Tablet and pen
Mechanical pencil
2" leatherman knife
6pc mini screw set
Japan trip materials

Last edited:
Sam Sarith
Outside the Bus
Interactions: @Japanstronk
Sam looked at the body of one of the armstrong students in a mix of horror and sorrow. But as the blood scent washed over him, he felt surprisingly calm. He acted with purpose, calm, calculated, and the way he carried himself was much different to that of before. "Off the bus!" He shouts out in response to Aarron's question. Regardless of the state out on the road, he knew staying in a highly explosive and confined area probably wouldn't end well. To some of the student,s him defending them in the open would seem crazy, but he needed room to make an effective circle of harpoons. As the other students all leave, he summons a harpoon, handing it to Clark. "This'll probably help ypu more, it's no Katana but...well, it's better then that bit of Iron, trust me, I know how ineffective those things can be." With a nod he follows the students out the window, and then shouts out to them

"Everyone get in a circle! Trust me!" After they comply, Sam can be seen concentrating for a second, and from seemingly nowhere to the Armstrong students, they're quickly surrounded by a sphere of harpoons, all facing away from the group, and while it would seem to be an inadequate defense, any hollow that would get close would quickly have to deal with a large number of harpoons shot straight into it. In short, the circle of harpoons would "bite" whatever came close to them. Sam was pretty certain he could maintain the circle, becuase it was one of the things he'd been able to train. But he knew defense wasn't going to win them this fight. He spekas to Clark as he starts to concentrate again. "Clark, if any of them get past the harpoons, I need you to defend everyone, I'm going to be focusing." Not only did Sam have to focus on keeping his abilities up, the smell of blood was starting to effect him, he wanted to go out, and fight he wanted blood. Shaking his head, he reprimands himself mentally. This was NOT the time to go rogue. Even if the hunter within him wanted to.

Taking a breath, he calls upon Cetus's pet sharks, while the easiest of his potential summons, it still took a lot of his energy. After a few moments, two sharks appear before him, just outside the harpoon range, he gives them a single order, quick and to the point. "Attack hollows that come near." With that done, he summons one last harpoon for himself, and hopes his defenses are enough to keep the other students safe. If something got past Clark, he might be able to hold it off, but his mind is pre-occupied keeping their defenses up.

Sam is suprised at his calm inside, but even though he doesn't realize it, the same thing that can give him so much trouble is doing it. The hunter within is a detailed personna, taking things into account, always calm. For when you are on the hunt, you can't let your guard down.

Harpoon

(NOTE: Not sure if Kal controls the sharks, going to ask her, until then, they circle the harpoons)​

Akira St.Claire
|| With Japan group || Attention on Sam || At bus ||

Everything went by in a blur. It was all so.... insane. The people in charge seemed nervous yet more calm than they should've. Like there was some sort of protocol. Then they were leaving! Nothing made sense. Ravenwood, as a general group of people involved, were incredibly suspicious. It was something slipping around in Akira's head but something she couldn't focus on. She could only focus on one thing.

Fear.

She was afraid. More afraid than the night behind soulfood. More than she'd ever been. She couldn't understand what was happening and that was almost as scary as the overall situation. Her heart was racing and she could feel herself sweating. Her breath was coming heavier and heavier still. Rational thinking wasn't even an option.

Then when William was killed.... it was... insane. Blood, guts everywhere. They spilled out onto everything. Akira gasped loudly and let out a scream. William was her friend and now he was... just gone. It was almost unreal.

"C-Can we leave? I-I can't sit here, not anymore..." Vivienne said, "Yeah, w-what she s-said." Akira spoke up. She stood up at the words from Sam and tried to follow his instructions. Whatever weird things he could do it looked like it would Keep her from Williams fate.

Luggage containing clothes and necessities
A wallet containing various cards: Three gift cards one visa and identification
A smartphone along with it's attached case and charger
Various cosmetics all inside of a clean cosmetics bag
A laptop along with it's attached case and charger
A lanyard with various keys, a USB and novelties on it
Earbud headphones
Japan Trip Items
Loose hairbands and a couple different colored hair ribbons

Clark Wilson
|Evening|
Interaction: Nobody
Clark thanked Sam as he was handed the harpoon and dropped the tire iron. "Sam I'll be back soon, I need to help Damian." Clark took a deep breath before teleporting towards the front of the bus, leaving Sam and his sharks to protect the Armstrong students. Clark hoped the hollow that had destroyed the bus would be killed quickly so Sam didn't have to defend by himself for too long. Although Clark had already left Damian to solo the larger hollow for longer than Clark should have. He then turned the corner to see the horned hollow staring Damian down. Clark readied his harpoon before teleporting once again, this time directly behind the hollow. Clark took a few deep breaths so he could catch his breath before striking the harpoon into the back of the hollow's right leg before pulling the harpoon out and stabbing the back of its left leg. He then ran back a few feet to the left with his now bloody harpoon in hand, waiting to see how the larger hollow would react and to avoid any wild swing or grabs from it. Clark hoped he'd gained it's attention enough so Damian could flank it's side or recover if need be. However, he was unaware of what Damian's eye would do to the hollow so Clark was prepared to attack again in case the hollow was still concentrated on Damian.

School bag:
Various school supplies
Chargers
Laptop
Passport and ticket

Pockets:
Smartphone
Headphones
Wallet containing $30, ID, black card and a few other cards with extra cash

Hand:
Harpoon

|Aciel the "God Burner"|
|Inquiries, Tea, and the Opposition|
"Dear me, Old Man Fireball is slower than I expected.
Who and why, my friend. Who and why is what have I to you.
I'm not sure my questions can get much simpler than that....I can try though.
Inquiry one!...Who, as in you, are you?
Inquiry two!...Why, as in why are you here, are you here?
...That made things more complicated, didn't it?"

"That is not my name, cretin." He retorted in aggravation towards Setsu's playful name calling. The demon was in no mood for jest or tomfoolery. The series of questions thrown his way wasn't above what he expected upon retuning to Earth. Whereas his purpose was to question and find answers himself. He studied the strange man in his audience, young but a little archaic on vocabulary. Almost poetic... The more he studied the more he was fascinated in who was before him. Most notably, he gave off multiple signature of different supernatural powers. Both are in contrast with one another but are still held together... Yet, there's a lot left to be desired since the man in question was more than "off his rocker".

"Unless of course, all you understand is brute force.
Then I'm sure he'll be more than willing to oblige."

"He?" On cue, Dominic arrived on the scene. His hands lit with a vengeful fire, clenched between punishing fists. It was more than obvious what this young man was here to do. However Dominic was just the person he's been searching for. "...I am Aciel." He finally caved and revealed himself. "I am here to find what the humans of this Earth know of the spirits they aid and follow. I am above brute force, apparition. However I'm am not above the new customs of Earth. I come from eras ago. My presence has left it's mark, as did my frustration." Aciel turned to the unconscious officers and smoldering security vehicles.

"Now, now, Dominic. It truly makes me happy to see you fired up, but think of the power differential that exists between you two. A cup of tea with a little chit-chat first?
Or perhaps for you, a pouch of capri-sun? Either way..."

Aciel looked towards the battle-ready Host. He lowered his blade as a sign of momentary peace, hoping to draw words and not blows. "You. You are a Host? Tell me, why is it you continue to fight for your Zodiac? What drives you?" Aciel turned to his side, noticing some abnormal activity from Setsu and spotting the prepared tea and other pleasantries prepared for stimulating conversation. As unorthodox as seeing a tea table before him in the midst of fire and bodies he wasn't opposed to the idea of tea. "If this humors you, then I'll oblige."
|Bus stop|
|Close, but no cigar|
|Interactions: Clark|

The Rhino hybrid Hollow huffed and snarled angrily, prepared for the counterattack against Damian. It's one-track mind was only focused on retaliating on its current aggressor rather than pay attention to detail. This was perfect as far as Damian was concerned, this gave the students time to escape. Watching them all flee from the emergency exits together lifted much needed weight off of his shoulders. He was confident that Sam or Clark could easily see to them and defend them from any other Hollow attacks. With one more ushered command he shouted at the students to evacuate the bus and draw as much distance from him and the Hollow as much as possible. "Go! Find Sam or Clark and stick with them! I'll hold this Hollow here!" As he shouted the Hollow tore the hull of the bus open wider, breaking a wide entrance in for itself. It took one step forward, tipping the bus over from it's equilibrium. The sounds of stressed metal and creaking springs cackled throughout the bottom of the vehicle as the Hollow boarded the bus. It roared and shouted towards Damian, alarming the boy. But suddenly those angry and agitated roars turned into shrieks of pain. The Hollow turned to face what struck it from behind, opening a peep hole over its shoulder from the tore open hole in the vent. From the small space, Damian spotted Clark behind the beast. "What is he doing?" Damian asked himself. As the Hollow turned to face Clark, he noticed a peculiar harpoon was lodged deep into its calf, impeding its movement. "You could've just shoved the damn thing through its neck if you were going to do that!" Damian complained. However, Damian took note of the brief distraction. He coated his hand in a thick, dense mass of dark energy, shaping it into a blade and extending his fingers forward. Quickly, he sprinted forward and struck the Hollow through the left side of his back. His energy boring through the Hollows skin like a blade and puncturing its heart. A black blade pierced through the Hollows chest, blood spilling profusely through the heavy wound. Damian pulled his hand back through it chest, letting the Hollow fall flat on the ground with a mighty thud. Blood trickling through the seams in the asphalt. Damian stepped down from the bus, walking around the Hollow. He eyed the Highway. Most of the civilians either drove away or escaped, save for the ones taken by Hollows. "Clark. Why didn't you just use the harpoon to jab the thing in the back of the head or something? ...Never mind it. It's dead. Thank you for the distraction." From the distance, Damian heard inhuman howls and screeches from the East, close to the direction Sam and the students have been escaping to. "Ah shit, we need to help Sam!"

Surrounding Sam's barricade where Hollows, circling the encircled students and Host like ravenous Vultures. Slowly they kept their distance eying Sam's defenses. They were smart enough not to charge in with an offensive line before Sam and his band of students. They watched and waited carefully.
|Over the shoulder|
|Interactions: Hotaru|

A gentle hand appeared over Hotaru's left shoulder, poking down twice to garner Hotaru's attention. Suddenly, a freckled face appeared over to Hotaru's right side. A poor surprise tactic but Marabel found it to be enough to disarm Hotaru, which it more than likely didn't. "Boo! Hi Taaaaruuuuu~!" Marabel chanted happily, latching her clenched hands together. Marabel was always thrown into a fit of excitment when she visited Hotaru. She was always somewhere new, somewhere she wasn't used to seeing. Always keeping her amused. She took a look around Hotaru's surroundings to lap up whatever new wonders were to be found, however things took a quick and bleak turn. Adults were in tears, kids following in their grief. Marabel's once beaming face fell to an uncomfortable frown. She decided to turn away from the mourning civilians and was caught by the television before her. "Oh..! What's happening, Taru?" Marabel asked with innocent intrigue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.