|Zodiac : Japan Arc|

Status
Not open for further replies.
~ Time: Early Evening ~
~ Mood: Sleepy, anxious ~
~Location: Dining Area -> Ravenwood Plane ~
~ Interaction: Clark - @Flabbysaurus -> Aaron - @DoughGuy ~

Vivienne's talking with Clark over lunch had gone well, having lightened up after the slightly awkward moments after her explaining her attendance in Armstrong. He seemed nice enough too despite the small struggle to maintain conversations, and by the time that everyone was boarding the plane, Vivienne considered Clark another friend. Sure, he was not one of her classmates that she'd see regularly at Armstrong, but Vivienne didn't particularly care about that all too much. People who were older than her tended to get along with her better anyways, since they were less likely to poke at her shyness and rather accepted it and tried to help her over it. This case was no different, but she didn't think on it all for too long.

Now, several hours later, Vivienne was waking up to an announcement that was luckily loud enough to stir her from her napping. She realized she never had taken care of her passport issue, and was a little embarrassed looking over it as Aaron came over and greeted her. She offered a smile to him though, and humored his excitement as he settled into the seat beside her. She thought earlier someone had been sat there, but perhaps they were not? Or maybe her squirmy way of sleeping had encouraged them to leave? She wasn't too sure, but it didn't really matter what the case had been by then.

"I am excited, granted I'll be more excited when I am a little less sleepy..." Vivienne yawned as she spoke, but the yawn was a short one that soon allowed her to continue talking to her new flight companion. "I need to go get something for a passport though, since I don't have one and don't have time to get one. Perhaps you could accompany my shy self for that?" Vivienne shied up even asking Aaron for that small favor, which in turn made her look even more awkward. At this rate, she'd not be the one asking for her own passport, but she still would likely try anyways. Her voice would likely just be too soft...

Backpack:
General school supplies
Phone charger
Snacks
Headphones
Full water bottle
Japan packet

Purse:
Cell phone
Credit card A (personal)
Credit card B (school issued)
Flight ticket
Passport
Chapstick
Dorm key
$20 cash
Campus pass

Sometime in the eveningafternoonorwhatevertimezonessuck
Air Force One 2.0
Ravenstronk

As was usual for Iphigenia, she slept for the better portion of the day long flight, perhaps more comfortably this time around than normal. After all, this magnificent bastard of a wide body airliner was even more posh and luxurious than any private aircraft she had ever flown in or seen. It had rooms AND beds. It was even nicer than the portrayal of Air Force One in its titular movie, and it was difficult to top a Hollywood interpretation of a nice thing. But ultimately, this in itself actually kept the British girl up for a few hours into the flight –It was a little bit too nice.

Setsu's jet had two decks, which placed it in a very small and very expensive minority of aircraft that only the 747 and A380 models filled, with the former having more of a 'bulge' for a second floor than an actual full deck. She'd flown in one just recently on her flight to New York, it was nice. The second she knew just a bit more about; her father's company had developed and supplied the power plants to Airbus and various airlines, and she also flew on it, in a private capacity. For this one particular plane, Iphie knew a lot of the numbers for; for in the rare occasions that she would see her father, he would gloat about the contract to her and her family. It cost £16.5 billion (or $30 billion) to develop the plane in ten years, and a bit over £300 million to build one. Each plane had four engines, which was sold under the contract at around £8.5 million a pop. That was for a full production model of which hundreds were built. Those numbers, useless ordinarily, were ones that she could pull off the top of her head more easily than she could care for.

Yet, the beautiful aircraft that she had the luxury to nap on was not identifiable as either of those obscenely expensive aircraft, which raised a lot of questions that were difficult to answer. Iphie did the math. Ravenwood's sponsor was clearly as rich as a Saudi prince, but nobody besides the US government would drop £20 billion on a plane and its development, seeing as they threw down even more than that on that much lambasted fighter jet programme. That programme was hardly a secret. What Iphie was getting at was there would be no way even Kronk manning some ghetto gas station in Detroit wouldn't know about some £20 billion development programme, and here Iphie was, sitting in perhaps the largest and most expensive plane in the world that nobody knew.

Slowly, facts began to come together. The fact that Ravenwood College was having its first semester; that the head researcher did not seem to exist until this year; that the college was obscenely well funded; that, after an odd incident in an alleyway… there was suddenly a trip to Japan; and the fact that that white haired professor boy looked so damn familiar.

What were the implications?

Ravenwood looked like a front. For what?

Somebody had a ridiculous amount of money and was hiding it well. How?

Was professor Takumi the one in the alley that night? He was.

Well, fuck.

---

The voice of the white-haired professor over the intercom woke the sleeping Iphigenia. Groggily touching her face, she rolled off the rather comfortable bed into an upright position before standing up. It seemed like they were approaching Japanese airspace, even though they were still a few hours away. She wasn't sure how that worked, maybe he was going on the military definition of borders and not the political one. Iphie shrugged to herself, moving to head to the bathroom to wash up. She decided it would probably be a good idea to head downstairs afterwards. She hadn't been seen since getting on the plane, after all. Wouldn't want people thinking she fell into the septic tank.

On Person
Keys, with a usb stick on the keyring
A wallet, containing her ID, $226, a £20 bill, a bank card, an oyster card, an international credit card, and a JP Morgan credit card
An Android smartphone, rooted and running a custom secure ROM
Swiss Army Knife
A razor
Earphones

Messenger Bag
Ultrabook laptop and its charger
7" Tablet and pen
A couple assorted USB cables
A thin Campus brand A4 notebook
Mechanical pencil
A retractable fountain pen
2" leatherman knife
6pc mini screw set
Japan trip materials

Suitcase, with mainly clothes

Nylon Carrying bag, with a desktop computer and relevant accessories

Last edited:
Clark Wilson
|Evening|
Interaction: Nobody
Clark had been staring at jet window for several minutes before his concentration was broken by Setsu's announcement. After the mention of passports by Setsu Clark decided to check his bag to make sure he hadn't left or misplaced anything. Thankfully that didn't seem to be the case. Clark rubbed his eyes which now had small bags underneath them. He had only had two hours sleep at best so his mind and body were confused as to why it was still evening despite the very long flight. Clark regretted having not slept longer, having only nodded off once or twice in his seat. Clark yawned as he stretched his arms and legs, both had became stiff from sitting in his seat for so long with little movement. Another annoyance to add to his list caused from the flight, despite being in such a luxurious jet. However, Clark only had himself to blame for them.

Clark glanced around the main compartment. There were a few people in there, but most of the students seemed to be scattered around different areas of the private jet. Clark turned to face the window again. There wasn't much to see because of how dark it was getting. It was only because of the white glow from the moon that Clark could see the dark ocean below. As he stared at the sea he felt his eyes slowly begin to close, however, Clark done his best to resist sleeping. He didn't want to wake up groggy and more grumpy than usual once the plane landed. He took a sip from the cold bottle of water he had gotten from the bar and hoped to stay awake until they arrived.​
School bag:
Various school supplies
Chargers
Laptop
Passport and ticket

Pockets:
Smartphone
Headphones
Wallet containing $30, ID, black card and a few other cards with extra cash

Akira St.Claire
|| With Japanstronk || Attention on nobody in particular || At airplane main compartment ---> Kitchen compartment ||
158974anigif.gif

Akira happened to be in the main compartment with a few of the other students. Namely she right behind Clark, she'd noticed both hadn't slept much and at the moment she was going through her phone looking at all the pictures she'd taken while she was on the ground. Most were of nature, food or things she saw at the musem but she'd gotten one of her and William. A few pictures other people had ended up in the shot. She picked a particular one of a flower she thought was absolutely divine and made it her lock screen picture. This all has been so incredibly extravagant for a school. Where do they get all this money? You'd think you'd hear about all the grants and bonds they recieve but you never do. Then what happened at the alley. This school is obviously hiding something. There's literally no other explanation for this. Too many things are wrong with this picture. I have a feeling whatever it is has a lot to do with Ravenwood and little to do with Armstrong. Speaking of, why are we here. Why would they send just some random people to Japan? It isn't as if we''re here for intellectual prowess. It doesn't make sense. That's when it hit her like a brick wall. We aren't the ones who are being shipped to Japan, we're just props. It's the Kaivant and Professor whomever who are really getting things done in Japan. Whatever it is I somehow feel like it's something that would be best left alone- but I still have to know.

She turned off her phone and bit her lip. She wished she had Williams number because these were thoughts she needed to discuss with him immediately. She then gave a sigh, prop or not she was not going to stress herself out over this matter. She pulled her hair up and tied it into a messy bun without a band- a trick she'd learned young. She then got up, heading over to the kitchen to possibly score a snack.

Luggage containing clothes and necessities
A wallet containing various cards: Three gift cards one visa and identification
A smartphone along with it's attached case and charger
Various cosmetics all inside of a clean cosmetics bag
A laptop along with it's attached case and charger
A lanyard with various keys, a USB and novelties on it
Earbud headphones
Japan Trip Items
Loose hairbands and a couple different colored hair ribbons

Last edited by a moderator:
Sam Sarith
The Raven (Yes I'm calling the jet the Raven)
Interactions: Iphie @Click This
Sam stretched, standing up. He was done moping around, it was time to go and kick some hollow butt when they landed in Japan. As long as they didn't get ambushed, and nobody got hurt, and they could actually- stop thinking like that!- With a sigh he shakes his head. THings would be fine, Damian and Dominic were strong, stronger then him by far, they'd be fine right? As he's deep in his thoughts, he ends up bumping directly into one of the younger students from Armstrong, he doesn't knock her down, which is fortuanate enough, because they were on the stair case.

"O-oh! Sorry bout that!" He regathers his composure after being thrown from his thoughts. "Your Iphie right?" He remembers a little about the girl from when they introduced themselves, but nothing really special besides her having an accent of sorts. "I think I introduced myself back then, I'm Sam." He pauses. "Sorry for bumping into you there, I've just been thinking about Japan, a bit worried on how I don't speak the language whatsoever, especially since it turns out trying to create a translation program is hard work when you don't know what your translating."

Laptop
Cash (American)
Black Card
Badge
Trip Stuff

Sometime in the eveningafternoonorwhatevertimezonessuck
Air Force One 2.0
Ravenstronk - Sam

Huh, so it seemed the airplane had internet access of some sort. Satellite connection, perhaps? Normal flights often had Wifi of some sort available as well, but she'd never bothered with them. They were always slow, unreliable, and downright expensive for the value. Instead of doing her usual hijinks, her customary flight routine was sleep, read a book, or a combination of both. But when she noticed the unsecured connection available on her Android smartphone, she connected to it because, well, if everything about Ravenwood was high class, the internet probably was, too.

So it was in this fashion that Iphigenia descended the stairwell, reading a stack of unread emails and messages on her phone. Until she collided with somebody, nearly jolting the handset out of her grasp and over the railing. Now, what kind of wanker just runs in to somebody on the stairs— Iphie looked up as she secured her grip on her phone, which was precariously hanging at the tips of her fingers. Oh, it one of the chaperones. Sam, was it? She didn't really know much about him. Iphigenia wasn't familiar with any of the chaperones actually. They all seemed normal enough, but maybe they too were all in on the suspicious Ravenwood thing…

"Hmm? Sorry, don't worry about it." Actually, she was still just a bit pissed, but not enough to complain. Retreating to more secure footing at the landing of the stairwell, Iphie reasoned enough to listen to chaperone making small talk. "Ah, writing a program?" Huh, first computer science major she'd met so far. It looked like he was barking up the wrong tree though. Who writes a translation algorithm without knowing the language!? Why? Google's Translate app got an update a few months ago too, which made translating languages in real time a breeze. Well, that was his pet project, nothing she should really be concerned about. It was, however, something she could definitely help with. Maybe she could score some brownie points. "I wish you luck on that. I know a bit of Japanese myself, back on the tail end of when learning it was good for business… If you need any help with grammar or making sure your code's hunky-dory, let me know, maybe I can help."

On Person
Keys, with a usb stick on the keyring
A wallet, containing her ID, $226, a £20 bill, a bank card, an oyster card, an international credit card, and a JP Morgan credit card
An Android smartphone, rooted and running a custom secure ROM
Swiss Army Knife
A razor
Earphones

Messenger Bag
Ultrabook laptop and its charger
7" Tablet and pen
A couple assorted USB cables
A thin Campus brand A4 notebook
Mechanical pencil
A retractable fountain pen
2" leatherman knife
6pc mini screw set
Japan trip materials

Suitcase, with mainly clothes

Nylon Carrying bag, with a desktop computer and relevant accessories

~ Time: Late Evening (?) ~
~ Mood: Sleepy, anxious ~
~Location: Ravenwood Plane ~
~ Interaction: Aaron - @DoughGuy & Dr. Takumi @Tsu ~

Vivienne thankfully hadn't been alone going to get her passport or passport-like item, since Aaron did agree to accompany her in doing so with a usual kind smile and patience she appreciated so much. She may get shy and not want to ask after all, but it wasn't avoidable and additionally was something she was regretting putting off until the last minute. She couldn't fix that now however, so she and Aaron quietly made their way to the plane's second level, where they eventually located Dr. Takumi to request the passport, or whatever would be allowing her into Japan once they were once again on the ground.

"E-excuse me? I-I apologize for putting this off so long since I've known I need to do this since we left campus, but I don't have a passport and it slipped my mind earlier that I still needed to ask about it... S-so um, what would we do about that?" Vivienne's voice started out loud enough to have a good chance getting the man's attention for him to hear her out, but as she spoke her voice softened to its usual quiet pitch again, and if Dr. Takumi wasn't actively listening by the end, he'd have missed her reason for even being where she was and speaking to him. Hopefully not though, since she'd rather not explain again.

Backpack:
General school supplies
Phone charger
Snacks
Headphones
Full water bottle
Japan packet

Purse:
Cell phone
Credit card A (personal)
Credit card B (school issued)
Flight ticket
Passport
Chapstick
Dorm key
$20 cash
Campus pass

|Early Evening: I messed up before|
|Ravenwood Jet --> Airport|
|Interactions: @ElBell : Vivi : @DoughGuy : Aaron --> Japanstronk|
In his office, Fushinsetsu was calmly sipping from a cup of tea whilst ignoring the bickering of the spirit who sat upon his desk. Cecilia's concerns were directed toward the inclusion of non-hosts on the current investigation, and how they might hinder progress towards a conclusion. All in all, the man seemed entirely unconcerned by his decisions at hand, and in the end, his words, meant to silence the spirit, reflected such ideals.

"It is for the well being of our organization, Cecilia. We are an educational institution fresh in the academic scene, yet our prestigious standing does not hold with our public image. I wouldn't doubt certain individuals, craftier at their core, have begun to suspect our existence. At the least, we can uphold...--"

Fushinsetsu's words were cut off by a sigh that responded to a particular pressure he felt from below. His eyes met with Cecilia's and immediately a fit of maniac laughter erupted from his existence; leaving him in a state of insanity upon his office floor. No further explanations were required between the pair. Both understood the source of that pressure, while both ascertained the overwhelming presence that it held.

"Can you, Shun?"

Cecilia's question only spurred Fushinsetsu's insanity as his fit of laughter grew more radical until abrupt silence befell the room, and a serious expression returned to his face. Acting as if nothing had happened, Fushinsetsu nonchalantly reseated himself at his desk where he turned to gaze upon the spirit at his side. On his face, a smile encompassed the man's expression; a smile that acted as Cecilia's response; a smile that brought about a heavy sigh in response to the statement that it told.

~~~

Vivi and Aaron's approach was felt long before they reached the office, and by the time of their arrival, nothing peculiar would have filled the atmosphere of the room. The girl's initial volume certainly garnered the attention of both professors, yet given their distracted state of being, her trailing statement left them without understanding of her request. With a small sigh, Fushinsetsu took a moment to gaze upon Vivi's self before nodding and reaching into a particular drawer of his desk. Had either student been paying close attention, a quick glimpse of luminescence might have been visible from that drawer, but its existence would have faded in the instant that it appeared. Rising to his feet, Fushinsetsu walked to Vivi's side where he offered in his hand, what appeared to be a legitimate US passport.

"I would recommend going through the proper channels upon your return to America, but for now, here.
Questions are not allowed."

Without waiting for her acceptance of his gift, the man tossed the passport in the girl's direction and began his departure from the room with Cecilia close behind. Five minutes would pass without further development until Fushinsetsu's second announcement would echo across the flight com.

"We are soon arriving at Haneda Airport. If everyone would take a moment to seat themselves, buckle up, and do the usual procedures for a flight, it would be much appreciated. At the least, hold on to something when we begin our descent."

~~~

Unlike their departure back in Sutterville, a public gate was used for their arrival at Haneda Airport. Because of this, immense traffic akin to international airports was to be expected; nevertheless, little time was wasted due to the conveniences in place. Rather than concern everyone with the troubles of bag retrieval, all luggage was to be delivered at Tokyo Historical shortly after their own arrival, and it was straight to their transportation that Fushinsetsu led the group. The second bus was no where near as prestigious as Ravenwood's. Rather, it was quite boringly ordinary given the luxury that had been presented thus far.​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: AiDee and PandaChu
Sam Sarith
The Bus
Interactions @Click This
Sam smiles, thankful that Iphie was offering her help. He had planned to just pester Clark every few days, but he figured that that would quickly tick off his quiet and mostly grumpy friend. He reminded himself to look up what the phrase he had told Sam earlier really meant. He sighs at the memory, but then remembers he's talking to someone. "Thanks, I appreciate it. The walking Grump I call a friend might mess me up a bit." He laughs, but gets cut off by the announcement. "Guess we should hold on then!" Gripping tight to the banister, he holds on as the plane descends, keeping his balance without much of a problem. As they leave the bus, he turns back to Iphie. "I know it's weird to be making a translation prgram but..." He shrugs. "Who knows, it is just a project for fun, maybe I'm doing it because I can."

As he finds a seat on the bus, he looks out the window. He had a bit of a more selfish reason to making the program, he was wondering if one day he could make a translator that could understand the shrieks and howls Hollows normally produced. He knows chances were that it would never happened, and even if it did, they'd just be untranslatable gibberish. He still figured it'd be worth the experience to try and make a translator, and well...now they were in Japan.

"I just hope we can do what we came here for...I don't want to fall behind." he mutters softly to himself.

Cash (American)
Laptop
Black Guard
Badge
Trip Stuff

|An actual bus|
|A foul stench in the air|
|Interactions: "Professor" Takumi @Tsu |

Damian boarded the bus, feeling heavy around the chest. Something was pestering him, a sudden anxiety that wouldn't waver regardless of his efforts to abstain himself. He felt like there was something off putting about being back on the ground. "Is this what they call jet lag?" Damian subconsciously asked himself. He couldn't put his finger on it, but this feeling was leaving a sense of foreboding. A familiar feeling but one that's currently out of place. He looked around the bus for the figurehead behind the trip, or trap better and more realistically put. His white cranium top gave away his spot on the bus, giving Damian some direction. He was almost reluctant to approach him on the matter but he'd rather see what a more 'attuned' being like him would say on the matter. He walked down the isle and stood over Takumi, peering down at him but avoiding total eye contact. "Professor." Damian started. "I need to ask you something."
|Haneda Airport|
|Inching closer|

Beyond the wire gates entrenching the borders of the airport the man draped in a heavy ragged cloak eyed the air station from within the darkness of the foliage grown around the gate, as did his band of obedient Hollows. Their moonlight yellow eyes darted all around, taking in the what should have been familiar sights. The man clenched the frame of the gate, overheating it within his grasp. Igniting the metal to an intense orange that melted the iron bar splitting the pipe in two. He then grabbed two sides of the fence and repeated the process, only ripping the gate wide open. Molten metal droplets plopped to the ground, started small fires in the grass that remained tame due to the dirt around it. The man studied the airport. The lights, the noises, the aircraft, on location vehicles, and the people... It was all a dynamic experience. The ground underneath his feet felt hard and gritty. "What.. Material is this? I return to Earth and it does not welcome me back. I am lost, my flock. If only you could explain for me." His Hollows all peered up towards him curiously. They lacked the sanity or capacity to speak fluently or communicate coherently and with proper reason. They could only mindlessly follow. "Perhaps.. They can answer for me. Whatever world this is."

Time: Early Evening
Interactions: Tsu's plot devices @Tsu, Shimako @PandaChu, Sam @TerraBooma, Vivienne @ElBell

Up in Shun's office Aaron waited in the doorway for Vivienne to receive the passport she needed. He took the opportunity to get his own passport out of his bag and into his pocket where it would be easily accessible. By the time he was done with that A passport was flying through the air towards Vivienne. In everything that had happened so far with the college Aaron had been able to chalk it up to their apparent extreme spare funds. But to have a passport suddenly prepared so fast, it was finally something that raised his eyebrows. Especially Shun's comments which his mind then processed, about the proper channels. Before he could open his mouth to ask how the hell that had happened both professors were out the door.

"Wow ... that was .. odd." he said to Vivienne, looking out the hallway they had gone down, turning back to his friend he continued, "I guess we should hope that works then. he seemed confident." Not really knowing what else to say, and with his mind trying to find an explanation for what had just happened, he waited in silence for Vivienne."

Back down on the first floor as they waited for the plane to reach the airport Aaron checked his email again and found another message from Shimako. He wasn't sure what ganbatte was, it had a familiar sound to it. He'd looked up a fair few words but to be honest, studying a language the night before you flew to another country didn't give the best retention. Fortunately the rest was in English.

To: Shimako

Message: I shall do both! Prepare to be astounded by my lack of photography skills XD

Upon arriving at the airport Aaron was hoping, futilely he knew, that they would get to their hotel quickly. His attempt at staving off jet lag was working, but he was finding himself growing tired quickly. A bed and some quiet would be much appreciated. Or at least some tea. Japan was tea right? He was sure of that, they preferred it to coffee. But there was no chance to browse the airports shops as they moved to the bus quickly, Aaron uncaring of its lack of luxury state in his own current state.

Scanning the bus he spotted Sam already on board and moved towards the man, taking the seat in front of him. He wasn't sure if Vivienne was following him so he wanted to leave room for her to join them just in case. Shifting so he was sitting sideways in the seat he gave the chaperone a tired smile and wave, "We're finally here."

Backpack with snacks and books
Folder with Japan Trip Info
Smartphone
Wallet with some money and cards
Fancy Watch

[Early Evening]
[Haneda Airport > Normal, Non-Setsu Bus]
[Japanstronk, More Specifically, Sam]

Darius had slept through the airplane ride, with no consideration given to petty things such as jet lag or turbulence or dinner. He had pretty much filled himself full prior to boarding the private jet, both mentally and physically, and had a wonderful dream about airplane engine parts and manufacturing facilities, before waking up right as the plane touched ground and landed. A smooth landing, over all, though his teeth were chattering when the wheels first touched the pavement. Stretching out with a wide yawn, the brunette unbuckled his seat belt and looked out the small window. It was dark out. Probably evening or so, eh?

Sleeping for 17 or so hours really was something special.

After grabbing his backpack from the storage area above, he followed the rest of the students out of airplane and into the glorious Nippon airport. Darius depressurized his ears by pinching his nose and blowing, and was surprised at just how loud Haneda Airport really was. Through glass walls, he could see streams of Japanese people heading whichever direction. It was almost sorta odd, considering how he had heard that Japanese bullet trains were supposed to be just as effective for travelling as airplanes. Or maybe Japan just had such a concentration of people that both were required nowadays. Hitching up his backpack, he was led to their Japan-side school bus, one that was much less spectacular than the limousine from yesterday. His ass was also sore from sitting for so long, and Darius wished there was the option to stand, like a good old American public transport bus.

Looking about for a seat, he tilted his head slightly as one of the Ravenwood students approached the white-haired prof with a question or whatever, before sliding onto a seat beside another old-looking person.

"Oh, you Ravenwood kiddos have something unofficial planned during the trip?" he asked, making no attempt at masking his curiosity. After all, if they were going to do something memorably stupid, he'd totally want to be there for that.

- wallet with black credit card
- passport
- MP3 player for da music
- backpack full of assorted papers, notebooks, writing utensils, laptop stuff
- house keys
- swag badge for Ravenwood Aerospace

|l Somewhere in Japan
l A legitimate bus

Between the handful of people, the travel, and the change in scenery, Dominic's past was a blur. He couldn't accurately recall what had just happened merely hours ago, as he had slept through the entire plane ride. Funny, doing that on vehicle who's owner tried to kill him previously. Overall, the boy was silent, taking little to no note of the students he was tasked to guide and unofficially protect. In all honesty, he couldn't bring himself to focus on them, whether it be a mental block, or the fact that the new students hadn't even bothered to approach the other chaperones for anything. Why focus on something that pays you no mind?

The bump of the bus rolling over uneven pavement jolted Dominic back up to awareness. His hair parted as his head leaned against the glass window next to his seat. Tired, hooded eyes glanced up through the unfamiliar buildings towards the moon which he drew his true strength from. The giant object flinging itself in orbit around Earth felt like a giant hollow with how it's energy radiated to him in waves. Dominic recalled how his Zodiac, Kenshi, explained the conditioning of his alternate form when it was first revealed to him several months in the past. Now, so long as the moon hung in sight, Dominic sapped from the moon's strength.

"A full moon." Dominic muttered, almost unknowingly as his eyes began to flutter shut once more. Another bump made sure to force his eyes wide open in alarm before the process repeated itself.

Left pocket
- Cartoon of Newports. (3x) -> (2x)

Right pocket
- Passport
- Credit Card ($500)
- Dinky Cellphone

Clark Wilson
|Evening|
Interaction: Sam @TerraBooma Darius @ERode
Despite Clark's best effort to stay awake, his eyelids had finally closed, even after they battled so long to stay open. For the rest of the time the Ravenwood jet was in the air Clark was asleep. Even Setsu's second announcement didn't stir him at all. Fortunately Clark had already buckled in before he lost in his battle against sleeping. It wasn't until the jet landed that Clark woke up. Groggy and confused as the jet landed on the runway. He drank the last of his water before leaving with the rest of the group, still dazed. Hoping he'd become a bit more alert soon and not get lost in all the hustle and bustle inside the Haneda airport.

After going through the airport Clark stepped into the bus and looked to spot any available seats on the less fancy bus which didn't bother him. Nor did it bother him where he sat on the bus, as long as he got a seat next to the window. In the end, he ended up sitting behind Sam, who was currently being questioned by one of the more curious Armstrong students.

"Oh, you Ravenwood kiddos have something unofficial planned during the trip?"

"Knowing Sam he'll probably make about twenty friends over here... And I'll have to translate for each and everyone..." Clark said as he sat down in his seat and sorted all the item in his bag. And also the whole hollow investigation but that's not important... He thought to himself as he zipped his bag back up and looked towards Sam and Darius
School bag:
Various school supplies
Chargers
Laptop
Passport and ticket

Pockets:
Smartphone
Headphones

Sam Sarith
Interactions: @ERode @DoughGuy
The Bus
Sam yawned as he sat down, he hadn't gotten as much sleep as he'd hoped to, worry and doubts had kept him awake for most of the flight. So when he first hears someone talking to him on the Bus, Aaron speaks to him, talking about how thye're finally here. he goes to respond, a grin on his face. He was glad they were in Japan, at least he'd get whatever they were here for done with, and starts to speak. "Yah, we su-"

"Oh, you Ravenwood kiddos have something unofficial planned during the trip?"

Sam looked at the other boy in confusion for a few seconds, both at the question that came seemingly out of the blue, and the fact that someone clearly younger then him was calling him a Kiddo. It takes him a few seconds to process what he was talking about, did he mean the hollow investigation? He couldn't could he? Inside, Sam sighed, knowing what was goign through the other boy's head. It was how he had gotten involved, investigating after a touch of supernatural, and he sometimes regretted it. For now...well, he'd tell the boy what he knew, which fortunately, wasn't much.

"I'll be honest with you, Darius is it? I have no idea what the professor," He winces inside at giving that freak a proper title, but it was important. "Has planned for us, as for me, I guess you could count my translator as unofficial, although I have no idea how successful it'll be with someone" He looks to Clark behind him. "Keeps giving me false information." He raises a brow. "Only a fuck you? Come on man, you can do waaay better then that, I expect more of you." Although his tone sounds annoyed, Clark would see Sam with a grin on his face.

Cash (American)
Laptop
Black Card
Trip Stuff
House Keys

|Afternoon|
|Airport --> Bus|
|Interactions: @Voltaire : Damian : Aciel | Japanstronk|
Once everyone was properly boarded and accounted for, the bus began the journey which would have brought them directly to Tokyo Historical in thirty minutes tops...in theory. Given Tokyo's rush hour, the bus managed to exit the airport onto the nearest highway before it was hit with a sudden standstill. In response to the traffic, Fushinsetsu exhaled a sigh of annoyance and turned to converse with Cecilia at his side, but the sudden approach of Damian distracted him from such an action. Because Damian failed to actually voice the inquiry on his mind, Fushinsetsu took a moment to gaze upon the man's figure in search of the memory which described his concerns. In response, a small was expressed onto his face before his reply was subsequently given.

"I commend you for your potential, Damian.
Though to set your mind at ease or perhaps worsen your state of concern, yes.
We have been followed ever since our arrival."

With nothing more to say towards Damian, Fushinsetsu turned his attention back to Cecilia whom he subsequently patted atop her head. A bitter snarl was his only response, though her petite figure hopped into the aisle and made its way back towards the mid region of the bus. There, she gave an announcement that was directed toward the chaperones of the trip in interest of the possible situation at hand.

"I have an announcement for our Chaperones. There will be a meeting upon our arrival at the hotel, so apologies if you wished to go straight to bed. In addition, for those in Dr. Takumi's section of Ravenwood Survey, he asked me to remind you that he hopes you will pay attention to your surroundings while we are here. Your assignment starts now, after all.
Thank you~!"

With a small curtsy, Cecilia returned to the front of the bus where Fushinsetsu had opened the nearest window and was now extending his hand into the chilled evening. Given the darkened surroundings, Fushinsetsu's actions were mostly invisible apart from a faint flutter of wings and the short-lived presence of his power that any host could have felt. With his action complete, the man turned his attention back towards Damian, and with a smile on his face, spoke one last statement before falling silent for the remainder of the present.

"Tell me, Damian. Do you have faith in your potential to protect?"

~~~

Manifested into the world was a small raven which immediately took flight into Japan's night sky. Guided by Fushinsetsu, the bird began a journey back towards the airport in the direction of a particular group which had settled itself into an isolated quadrant of the airport. The overpowering presence of hollows from the bird's target was impossible to mistake given Fushinsetsu's own affinity for the energy, while he assumed his raven, forged from the same existence, might have passed unknown to the target. The raven had no defense against any opposition, though if its existence went undetected then chaos was the only subsequent result.

**If the bird goes undetected. **

After settling itself atop the head of a single hollow, the bird exploded into a shower of feathers, each which affixed itself to another hollow's body. Back in the bus, a grin encompassed Fushinsetsu's expression just before the sound of "Subjugate," echoed into the vicinity. Given the distance and the opposition, Fushinsetsu doubted the long term effectiveness of his subjugation, though he was certain hollows turning amongst themselves was enough to buy time as a distraction.​

|Beyond the smoke and flame|
|Interactions: Fushinsetsu @Tsu |

"I commend you for your potential, Damian.
Though to set your mind at ease or perhaps worsen your state of concern, yes.
We have been followed ever since our arrival."

Damian's eye widened in anxious anticipation. He felt the heavy, supernatural presence but didn't assume that one would be bold enough to try at tailing them now. Especially under such a large mass of publicity. It's very obvious that he isn't alone in this foreboding feeling, he was tempted to ask the others if they were picking up the same vibes as he, but didn't want to cause any attention to himself. "Grr-- Shit. I'll just have to take a seat and ask Do--" Cecilia had jumped up in front of him and lead herself to the center of the bus isle, and called out to garner everyone's attention. This was his second time seeing her, and something about her was familiar and off. Damian's growing suspicions of Ravenwood has him subscribed to consistent skepticism. Her youth didn't help her case none either. "Bet she's something similar to Takumi. No staff of any facility is that young." Cecilia began her brief announcement:

"I have an announcement for our Chaperones. There will be a meeting upon our arrival at the hotel, so apologies if you wished to go straight to bed. In addition, for those in Dr. Takumi's section of Ravenwood Survey, he asked me to remind you that he hopes you will pay attention to your surroundings while we are here. Your assignment starts now, after all.
Thank you~!"

Damian huffed through his nostrils, expecting some possible good news. Within his panic he read in-between the lines and saw into what the girl was insinuating. Her innocent curtsey and sing-songy tone didn't do much to alleviate the tension welling up inside Damian. In fact, it only further aggravated him, seeing them so content under the severity of the situation.

"Tell me, Damian. Do you have faith in your potential to protect?"

"Faith wo-"
BOOM
From beyond the highway a loud, sudden uproar of fire and debris exploded in the distance. Surmounting from the airfield. A bright light flashed in the rear view mirrors of hundreds of vehicles lined up on the highway that mellowed out into a tower of fire and smoke. Drivers peeked out their windows to spot the explosion and count their blessings that they weren't caught anywhere near the blast. Back inside the bus Damian faced the windows and watched the cloud of fire rise and dissipate, leaving behind a wall of flames inching over the airport roofs. "Oh no."
|Haneda Airport|
|How peculiar|

The man in rags watched as the plane erupted into a captivating ball of fire. Thick black smoke emanating from the burning gas clouded the already dark skies above. He watched in amusement over how quickly the aircraft wet up into flames. "Nothing would produce such an explosion in my time. Have humans developed further means of destruction?" From behind him, hisses and growls were exchanged between the group of Hollows accompanying him. All turning on each other, delivering feral and spastic attacks towards one another. A small bundle of the bunch has gone AWOL and began attacking their use to be companions. Aciel watched this sudden and spontaneous behavior from his Hollows and couldn't see to what could've caused an unprecedented turn of events. "What have you, Spirit?" His now rabid Hollows didn't respond to his call and instead lashed out against him, swiping his face. Breaking skin and drawing blood. The wound soon dried and a scab of obsidian coated the wound. "Are you uncomfortable here? On Gaia?" The man cocked his hand back and an intense ball of fire swirled and collected around his fist. Quickly he threw his fist forward and launched a harsh torrent of fire that burned through the hostile Hollows, taking a few stragglers with them. "What caused such discomfort between my spirits? Are my targets disgruntling them?"

Akira St.Claire
|| With Japanstronk || Attention on the blast || In bus ||
158974anigif.gif

Akira looked out the window of the bus, all the buildings passing by too fast to take a picture but just slow enough to embed in her memory. Maybe nobody else felt it but she thought it was absolutely beautiful. So many people lived out their entire lives in such a place Akira had never seen. She was happy to be able to come. She loved where she lived, but she always loved seeing new places. She had been curled up on her seat since she entered the bus. She stood up and stretched her body out, the seat was just a bit cramped

At the loud noise that sounded like an explosion Akira let out a small yet high-pitched sound as she fell back into her seat from fright. She collected herself rather quickly and began peering out her window. What's going on? A terrorist attack? That was a violent blast. Though, I don't know why I get the feeling Ravenwood has more than a bit to do with it. Akira got out her phone and began filming the event. She wanted to have a record of what was happening outside. That's when she realized she wasn't seeing smoke clouds, she was seeing clouds of fire.​

Time: Evening
Interactions: No one for once

Aaron listened to Sam's attempt to reply to his question before Darius rather rudely inserted himself into the conversation. That, plus his comment about 'unofficial business', gave a rough idea of the type of person he was in Aaron's mind. With a sigh he leaned his head back against the window glass and half listened to the new conversation. Despite the flight Sam appeared to be in as friendly a mood as ever, joking with one of the other chaperones and talking to Darius. Then Cecilia made her announcement and he let out a large sigh of relief that it was only the chaperones required to go to the meeting. He would be free to sleep, and free from an assignment they were apparently subjected too as well. Double win for the students.

He was pulling out his phone to do something to pass the time, traffic had very quickly caught them in its net, when the explosion hit. The tiredness of the jet lag disappeared very quickly as he spun his head around, searching for the cause of the noise. His eyes locked onto the airport behind them and the massive wall of fire that was visible above the hangars. His phone rose up to his head and 911 was dialed on reflex before his conscious mind caught up and he realised that was useless. It wasn't the right number nor could he speak Japanese, he quickly canceled the call. Other people would be he knew, other people who actually could contact emergency services.

His next thought was to try and help in some other way. But once again his own mind rationalised him out of that course of action. Running into an explosion like that would only get himself injured. Or at this distance, he'd only get in the way of the proper authorities dealing with it by the time he arrived. There was, truthfully, nothing he could do from here but hope that the traffic didn't block the fire brigade. And prepare in case the fire began to spread this way. His eyes narrowed and he kept focused on the fire in the distance as well as the area directly surrounding the bus. If it started spreading their way he'd start getting people off the bus. Looking around he saw Akira was already filming it and knew there would be others fascinated by the sight and not paying attention to their own surroundings.

Backpack with snacks and books
Folder with Japan Trip Info
Smartphone
Wallet with some money and cards
Fancy Watch

Last edited:
Clark Wilson
|Evening|
Interaction: Sam @TerraBooma
Clark returned a smile after Sam's comment. "I was just testing your translator. Seems like it works, you can thank me whenever." Clark chuckled before trying to look down the aisle of the bus. As he had spoken to Sam he had felt a sudden presence of power further along the bus. He stood up from his seat and noticed Damian talking to Setsu at the front of the bus. Clark sighed as he sat back down. Probably nothing imp- Clark's thoughts were quickly cut off by the loud boom caused by the explosion in the distance. Clark's eyes widened as he looked out the window and saw the fire, rubble and smoke. Could it just be some sort of accident, or some sort of terrorist attack? No... It's too much of a coincidence that the day we land here that there's already crazy destruction happening. Clark turned around to look at Setsu and Cecilia, wondering if they had any ideas of what to do. Clark wasn't sure if it was safe to just stay in the bus, even though they were stuck in traffic which would only worsen now most likely, or get off of it and wait for emergency services to deal with the situation. Despite wanting to focus on were the fire was, Clark looked out the windows to make sure nothing like hollows were nearby or trying to sneak up on them.
School bag:
Various school supplies
Chargers
Laptop
Passport and ticket

Pockets:
Smartphone
Headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.