|Zodiac : Japan Arc|

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Afternoon]
[Ravenwood Aerospace Campus]
[Darius, Val, and Iphie]

"Museum, or food? Hard decision, I'll flip a coin..." Val said over-philosophically, shifting her sights between the two after all of the information had been relayed to the sheep around her.

Reaching into the satchel, Val pulled out a nickel, holding it flat in her right hand before finally setting in between her thumb and index finger and casually flipping it. Which face was which had already been determined in her mind, heads would be food, tails would be the museum. And the tides of fate made their decision as the coin handed in her other hand as 'heads'.

"Guess food, but I'm not that hungry. So I'll probably be scheming with Iphie on world domination instead, we could always meet at the museum after she gets her daily fix of calories anyways... She needs them..." Val smirked with a childish wink on her face, looking to Iphie and giving her a jesting nod. Though the statements brought her to laughter shortly after, though it probably wouldn't have been as funny to anyone else.
Satchel:
Cellphone
Debit Card
[$3,300]
Coin Pouch [$2.28]
Vim-25
Pen, etc.

Suitcase (Red):
Clothes
Bathroom Stuff
Packet of Detergent Pens.

Suitcase (Blue):
More Clothes
Laptop
Laptop Charger
DVDs - Toxic Avenger, Pan's Labyrinth, Evil Dead Trilogy, Evangelion Series.
Phone Charger

Sam Sarith
Cafe-food place/Bus/Wherever the hell we are
Interactions: @Voltaire @DoughGuy
Sam raised a brow as Clark explained to him how to say "No Problem" in Japanese, there was a give away Clark had that pretty much always told Sam when he was plotting something. When Clark starts smiling for extended periods of time, you know he's cooked something up. With a sigh as Clark leaves the area, he makes a mental note to check his translation program for if Clark was telling the truth, chances were it was something he'd get in huge trouble just telling to people on the street once they got to Japan. Unfortunately Sam figured now wasn't the best time to get on his computer. The younger students were probably better off not knowing how often Sam was on the thing researching. As he gets off the bus, he approaches on of the students who seemed at least sort of friendly, as well as being one of the few still at the bus. "Hey! Aaron right? I'm Sam, want to go check out the Museum? I'm not that hungry, and it sounded neat."

Then he turns his attention to Damian, who was still hanging around the bus. "Hey! Damian! Let's go check out the museum! It'll probably be better at killing time then hanging around here." He shrugs. "Besides, might learn something, isn't that the excuse for going on this whole thing?" He chuckles, knowing the most he'll be studying in Japan is some more tech knowledge and some food. He might do some other things but...well, he just hoped everyone could stay safe. They didn't have the best healing capabilities on them, since they were all combat focused.

"It'll be fun, and you got nothing to lose. Let's go!"

Laptop
Blackcard
Cash
Badge
Trip Info
HouseKey

Time: Afternoon
Interactions: Sam @TerraBooma, Damian, @Voltaire

Stepping off the bus Aaron took a good, long look around at the area they had arrived in. At some point in time he was sure he'd stop being surprised by Ravenwood's wealth and connections, but that was not today. They had a personal campus and a tunnel connecting it to the airport. This Japan trip must've been the first of many to come, that or engineering was a big field at the college. He honestly wasn't sure if even the big colleges like Yale and Harvard even had places like that. Walking to the building with the group he took his badge from President Takumi and pinned it to the front of his shirt.

With that done and granted free reign for the next three hours Aaron took a look around at the other students. Many of the group were quickly dispersing into the main building, the offer of free food was tempting. He spotted William and Akira talking together, as well as a very red Vivienne on her own who quickly took off and entered the building. He thought about following his friend but before he could a voice called out his name and he turned to see one of the Chaperones talking to him. He recognised the man as the friendliest of the lot, at least considering how he had spoken much more than the rest on the bus. And he was confirming that view now.

"Yup, Aaron is correct. And sure thing." he replied to Sam in a friendly tone, "I'm damn curious about this place." He waited as Sam invited another of the chaperones along, the quiet, one eyed man. All in all he was happy to spend some time with those two, the former he had no doubt he would get along with well and he couldn't help but be curious about Damian's missing eye. He gave the latter a small wave in greeting.

Backpack with snacks and books
Folder with Japan Trip Info
Smartphone
Wallet with some money and cards
Fancy Watch

~ Time: Early Afternoon ~
~ Mood: Nervous, Timid ~
~ Location: Aerospace Campus Cafeteria ~
~ Interaction: Clark - @Flabbysaurus ~

Vivienne had been a little on the side of surprised that Clark had agreed on her company over some food, since she and he had not at all interacted in the past that she remembered, and of course her painful shyness in her greeting. Hell, his name only just now came to her from the earlier introductions. This surprise even showed by an almost anxious look on her face, but it soon was replaced by a more genuine and relaxed smile as she sat down and glanced to the waiter who'd came just as she found her seat. Glad she already had scanned a menu and settled on what she wanted to enjoy, Vivienne ordered her own desired food of sushi and got an orange soda to drink along with it. She didn't want to seem like she was copying after all, even if she had wanted water to drink instead. That would've just been a bit odd in his eyes, or at least she believed so.

Soon however her eyes were pulled back to her new companion, his question being one to make her pause and think for a moment about how to respond. She knew why she'd wanted to come exactly, but at the same time she didn't want to come off as a poor girl taking advantage of a school with some more money. That just wasn't accurate to the truth, but it could so easily be seen that way that she didn't know what to do at first and thus an awkward silence filled the air. She broke it desperately however, with once again lightly flushed cheeks but this time less hasty and wildly unplanned words.

"My reason? Well, it's just a desire to see other places in the world. Before moving to attend Armstrong, I'd never even left my home state, so I just want pretty badly to see other places in the world. Japan seems pretty great too, and what better way to see the world than to do it along some of my peers?" Vivienne was surprisingly steady in her words, and she ended her small answer with a smile while she waited on Clark's reply or other reaction to her response.

Backpack:
General school supplies
Phone charger
Snacks
Headphones
Full water bottle
Japan packet

Purse:
Cell phone
Credit card A (personal)
Credit card B (school issued)
Flight ticket
Passport
Chapstick
Dorm key
$20 cash
Campus pass

|Besides the bus|
|Night at the Museum|
|Interactions: @DoughGuy @TerraBooma |

Damian was caught in a riveting game of Smash Bros' besides the bus, leaning back towards it lazily with legs crossed. He had tuned out all general conversation around him making the best for his focus on the game. From the corner of his eye he could see Sam approaching, with that friendly glee on his face that was a tell that he was about to nab his attention for something. Beside him was Aaron, one of the Armstrong attendees for the trip. He closed his 3DS and turned to face Sam, meeting him halfway into their exchange.

"Hey! Damian! Let's go check out the museum! It'll probably be better at killing time then hanging around here. Besides, might learn something, isn't that the excuse for going on this whole thing? It'll be fun, and you got nothing to lose. Let's go!"

Damian's glare fell, changing from enthused to blank. "Nothing to lose, huh?" Damian felt that was more than enough to lose. In fact, there was too much to potentially lose on this trip altogether. But he held his tongue and left his negativity to himself. "Sure, Sam. And Aaron, right?" Damian asked turning towards Aaron, keeping face. "So you know what is Museum is about? I've been zoning out a lot."

Last edited:
Clark Wilson
|Afternoon|
Interaction: Vivienne @ElBell
Clark nodded as Vivienne answered, the reason she gave was most likely shared by a few others also attending the trip. It seemed like quite a reasonable answer to Clark since who wouldn't want to go to a distant foreign country for free with the school? Especially if you hadn't traveled much, if at all.

"Yeah, I came along since it's kind of hard for me to reason why not going to Japan for free is a good idea." Clark chuckled in response.

The waiter walked back over to the table, two drinks in hand. "Here is your orange soda...and here's your glass of water. Your meals should be arriving shortly." The waiter gave a courteous nod before leaving the two again. Clark thanked him before he left and took a sip of his water, before looking back to Vivienne.

"So, uh... Why did you decide to enroll in Armstrong? If you don't mind me asking." Clark asked, continuing the theme of asking different questions and beginning to run out of things to ask and converse about very quickly. I never was one for keeping a conversation going for very long.

The waiter appeared once again, this time bring both Clark and Vivienne the delicious looking sushi they had requested, along with chopsticks. Clark thanked the waiter once again. "Well I've only ever had sushi once, and that was a couple of years ago. Plus..." Clark trailed off as he look towards the chopsticks given to him, "I never was good with chopsticks. This should be entertaining for the both of us." He said, a small laugh escaping him and a smile appearing on his face as he recalled the last time he fumbled about with chopsticks.
School bag:
Various school supplies
Chargers
Laptop
Passport and ticket
Pockets:
Smartphone
Headphones
Wallet containing $30, ID, black card and a few other cards with extra cash

Akira St.Claire
|| With Japanstronk || Attention on William @The_J || At aerospace campus ||
"Well... I guess we could go get some lunch in the cafeteria here? It's free, so i guess we ought to make the best use of it. We can... find somewhere quiet to sit down and talk. Maybe, afterwards, we could go to the aerospace museum? It sounds pretty interesting." William said to Akira who stood at his side, listening to what he was saying.

"Sounds good, nothing beats free food." Akira said to him. "The aerospace museum we definitely need to see later on. I love museums, I don't know why though." Akira clapped her hands together, a bit excited about the prospects of a museum. "Of course we'll eat first however. Hopefully they're good." Akira would of suggested the minor attractions simply because she had her own money other than the card. With three hours only however the navigationally-impaired girl felt like it'd take an hour for her to even find her way back. "You can lead the way, I'm not really good with directions."

Luggage containing clothes and necessities
A wallet containing various cards: Three gift cards one visa and identification
A smartphone along with it's attached case and charger
Various cosmetics all inside of a clean cosmetics bag
A laptop along with it's attached case and charger
A lanyard with various keys, a USB and novelties on it
Earbud headphones
Japan Trip Items
Loose hairbands and a couple different colored hair ribbons

Afternoon
Ravenwood Aerospace Campus
Japanstronk – Darius and Val

Iphigenia sighed. There went Darius, speeding ahead of the two. Perhaps he was going to be gentlemanly and open the large building’s glass doors for the two of them? Nope. He walked right in, letting the doors swing shut behind him, leaving the two girls to open the doors for themselves. Staring in disbelief at the metal-loving boy in front, she silently cursed him as she opened the door herself. Her eye twitched in irritation at the rudeness of Darius. That uncultured swine.

Chivalry was dead.

Following in, Iphie grabbed her own brochure, flipping through it idly before putting it back on the glass countertop of the information desk. Listening to comments of both classmates, she nodded diplomatically as Val elected to get food instead, after putting her decision to the coin. The decision was split fifty-fifty, so that meant that it was up to her to decide—Wait, what? Sure, Iphie was thin and perhaps a tad short, but calories was certainly not a problem here! She just had a fast metabolism. Iphie’s head swiveled towards the taller girl with an unamused smile on her face.

“I’m not sure if I should be flattered or not,” said Iphigenia. “I get my proper three square meals a day! I think it’s you that needs her daily fix of calories, don’t be a hypocrite.”

With that, she grabbed the laughing Val by the sleeve, pulling her towards what she believed was the Ravenwood campus restaurant.

Food it was.

On Person
Keys, with a usb stick on the keyring
A wallet, containing her ID, $226, a £20 bill, a bank card, an oyster card, an international credit card, and a JP Morgan credit card
An Android smartphone, rooted and running a custom secure ROM
Swiss Army Knife
A razor
Earphones
Messenger Bag
Ultrabook laptop and its charger
7" Tablet and pen
A couple assorted USB cables
A thin Campus brand A4 notebook
Mechanical pencil
A retractable fountain pen
2" leatherman knife
6pc mini screw set
Japan trip materials
Suitcase, with mainly clothes
Nylon Carrying bag, with a desktop computer and relevant accessories

Before Vivienne could answer Clark's question about what caused her switch to Armstrong for high school, the waiter stepped in and handed them each their ordered beverages with a kind smile. Water to Clark and orange soda to her, Vivienne did take a sip of her beverage as well while she took in relief from Clark's comment about his own trip motives. Clearly it wasn't wrong or greedy to be coming on a basis that it was free, at least not as much as she originally had believed it would be. She didn't get a chance to say anything yet though, for only a moment after being questioned, the sushi arrived along with two sets of dreaded chopsticks. Well, her time not looking like a blundering fool seemed to be coming to an end now...

But, there was still hope after all. She was apparently not the only one who wasn't practiced eating food with two sticks, and she laughed softly at Clark's second bout of comments about this being set for an entertaining meal. "Well, at least I know I won't be getting out-shined by some chopstick pro!" Vivienne shot back with a smile, feeling another bit of tension slip out of her shoulders and leave her even a bit less shy and not so embarrassed to talk to a person. That was always a nice thing really; despite being painfully shy to strangers, it didn't take too terribly long for her to warm up to someone who could handle her blushing and stuttering introductions. She was getting better with that too, even if she'd not yet noticed it. She remembered another earlier question though, and with her smile still intact Vivienne replied to that as well.

"As for Armstrong, I needed to return to school again after a while of being at home and working. I dropped out my freshman year because I needed to get a job for helping my family out through some rough times, and only this year did I have the time and money to get back to school. And I suppose being sent to a nicer, out-of-state boarding school was like a thanks from my dad and siblings for taking the fall before." Vivienne explained herself carefully, trying to answer well without too much detail being put in. She didn't like discussing her mother's death outright after all, but she did leave some subtle hints about it as best she could. Who knew? Maybe he'd be observant enough to pick them up.

Backpack:
General school supplies
Phone charger
Snacks
Headphones
Full water bottle
Japan packet

Purse:
Cell phone
Credit card A (personal)
Flight ticket
Passport
Chapstick
Dorm key
$20 cash
Campus pass

Sam Sarith
@Voltaire @DoughGuy

The Aerospace Museum

Sam led the trio to the Aerospace museum, curiosity on his face. He was trying to keep his normal upbeat demeanor, but to the few people who knew him well, they'd see him a bit uneasy. As they enter the museum, he looks around, then sighs. "I'm not sure what I was hoping for, but I guess I should have expected this." He shrugs. "Interesting enough though, I was hoping for some more computer stuff." He laughs. "Look at me, all moping about a museum, the whole point of this trip is to get to learn, so...I might as well learn."

Sam thinks for a second, then nods to Damian. "Come on man, cheer up. Get out of the dumps." He figures Damain is probably worried about what's going to happen when they reach Japan. "This is an amazing trip, even if you do have your doubts." Sam was essentially trying to tell Damian that worrying won't fix anything, he just hoped he got the message. With that done, he turns back to Aaron. "alright, your the youngest here so you get to choose, what looks interesting to you?"

Cash
Laptop
Black Card
Badge
Keys
Trip Info

|Aerospace|
|Interactions: @TerraBooma @DoughGuy |

Damian was lead through the museum, playing follow the leader with Sam and keeping a corner of the eye glare back at Aaron. He studied the boys face as to try and better acquaint himself with the student as to remember him more clearly in the future, as he was familiarizing himself with his partner he took a few glances at the numerous amount of aircraft propped up along the walls and suspended above the ceiling. From room to room varied in exhibits, from war fighters, cargo carriers, passenger aircraft, parts, and notable fliers and flights throughout time. Damian was more interested in the fighter planes and jets, having a curiosity for war technology. His mind began to wonder about where he could go first, or suggest where to go. His train of thought was halted by Sam's sudden spur of conversation:

"I'm not sure what I was hoping for, but I guess I should have expected this. Interesting enough though, I was hoping for some more computer stuff. Look at me, all moping about a museum, the whole point of this trip is to get to learn, so...I might as well learn."

Damain shrugged in response. "Perhaps you can find an exhibit on terminals used to contact pilots mid flight?"

"Come on man, cheer up. Get out of the dumps."

"Cheer up?" Damian asked, a little puzzled.

"This is an amazing trip, even if you do have your doubts. Alright, your the youngest here so you get to choose, what looks interesting to you?"

"If it means that much to you, Sam." Damian replied, sounding almost out of breath. He turned to his side to face a propped up Fighter Aircraft, studying the sliced in half hull leaving only the cockpit and down to the wings. He averted his gaze down to the brief summary of the craft:
2yx3u2p.jpg

Fighter Aircraft date back to the World War I era used to maintain air superiority over the battlefield!
This tactic was one of the few hallmarks of victory over conventional warfare.
Fighter Aircraft primarily kept conflict to the skies, shooting down other hostile planes.
Parallel to Fighter Aircraft are Bombers who laid siege to ground targets.
Fighter Aircraft are known for their speed, aerodynamics, and smaller size compared to other aircraft.
The plane before you is the Republic P-47 Thunderbolt.
This is an example of the larger and heavier of the Fighter Aircraft.
Firing .50 caliber bullets, four guns per wing.

It took it's first flight in May 6th, 1941, being one the main fighters fighting through the clouds in World War II.

"Hm." Damian turned back to his group and looked to see what the two have agreed on for what will be their first tour.

Time: late Afternoon
Interactions: Sam @TerraBooma, Damian @Voltaire

Aaron followed the two chaperones to the museum, eyes always moving around as he took in his surroundings. Along the way he caught Damian's eye upon him once, but assumed it was just a familiarising glance, the same sort he was occasionally returning. Though most of his attention was on the building and its contents he was also glancing at the others. Even if he had of been focusing on them entirely he never would have picked up Sam's unease. Entering the museum he saw it was quite big and had a large variety of whole and dissembled planes. They caught his attention for awhile, but quickly lost it. He had come along to see Ravenwood more than the aircraft.

Eventually they paused their walking as conversation began and Aaron took the time to study the one eyed man as he spoke. From just that short conversation he appeared to be the opposite of Sam, much quieter, more serious and, from how his final words sounded, it was as if answering the other man had tired him. On the other hand it looked like he was genuinely interested in the museum as he began reading one of the plaques. Which left Aaron to reply to Sam's question, one which caused him to let out a small chuckle. The way it was phrased made him feel like he was ten, going around at a fair with his parents.

"The benefits of youth." he replied with a smile, "I uh, hmmm." he paused to think about what he would like to see. He didn't want to offend Sam's kindness by admitting he wasn't that interested in the place that much, just Ravenwood itself. So he picked something close to his more personal interests. Fighter planes were like the swords of the sky, kind of. He was sure he'd heard that comparison somewhere in the past. And he enjoyed swords. "Here seems like a good place to start." he finally answered, turning to view the same plane that Damian had had his attention upon. They were in the more war orientated section of the museum and there were other similar planes around.

Smartphone
Fancy Watch

Sam Sarith
Aerospace Museum
Aaron @DoughGuy Damian @Voltaire
Sam nods, he wasn't really interested in the old fighter planes, but it seemed that he was outvoted two to one. He chuckles softly. "Personally I prefer submarines to planes, but alright." He walks up beside Damain, and despite his joking he WAS curious so...well, he'd give them a look. After reading the inscription he looks up at the plane, whistling softly. "I've never really thought about it, but can you imagine the first guys to go up in these things?" He laughs softly. "They must have been scared out of their mind, they had to go on the word of some scientist that yes, it would fly, and no, the fact that it was metal wouldn't make it crash." He sighs. "I don't think I'd be able to do something like that, although I guess I'd do it if I had to."

With a shrug he looks up at teh plane. "You guys ever wonder who came up with a metal plane? I mean think about it, your engineers can barely keep a wooden thing up, so let's make it even MORE heavy!" He chuckles. "It's just weird, you ever wonder how people come up with things like that?"
Cash
Laptop
Black Card
Badge
House Keys
Trip Info

Clark Wilson
|Afternoon|
Interaction: Vivienne @ElBell
Clark's smile faded slightly as Vivienne explained her reasons for enrolling in Armstrong. He quickly regretted asking the question, realizing how he had made Vivienne think of more unpleasant memories she wouldn't want to be reminded of. "Oh... Sorry I didn't mean to..." Clark sighed before continuing. "I'm not the best when it comes to conversations. Although, I think that's quickly become apparent." Clark hoped to rid of the now somewhat gloomy mood at the table, at least he thought it was gloomy, and smiled once again. It was a bit forced like some of the others but it helped Clark feel less guilty, at least it would if it was clear Vivienne wasn't too hurt by the unintentional reminder from Clark.

Clark looked down at the sushi on his plate as his stomach began to rumble. Picking up the chopsticks it was clear that he wasn't sure how to correctly hold them as he stared at them. After trying to hold them several different ways with his fingers bent and placed differently several times and having dropped his sushi once or twice Clark let out another sigh.

"I give up." After wiping his hands with a napkin, Clark picked up one of the sushi rolls with his hands and ate it. "Pretty sure people ate sushi with their hands. Either way this sushi is good. What do you think?"
School bag:
Various school supplies
Chargers
Laptop
Passport and ticket

Pockets:
Smartphone
Headphones
Wallet containing $30, ID, black card and a few other cards with extra cash

The faded smile was a quick indication that Clark was surprised by her response to attending Armstrong, and he even apologized about his challenge in conversations as a result of being flustered. Vivienne didn't see the issue however, for to her so far he seemed to be talking like anyone else would in this situation. Of course, her shyness meant she wasn't used to normal conversation anyways, but once Clark had fussed over his chopsticks she moved along conversation to try and prevent the rare social interaction from falling apart at the seams. She had a good idea of ways to move along too, and after a small giggle at the other's frustration she spoke up.

"I'm not even going to attempt using them really, since last thing I need is to be wasting the food we've been so lucky to get for free. That just wouldn't be smart on my end, since I'm sure there is a limit to the kindness!" Vivienne giggles back, smiling as she chewed down a piece with some soy sauce on it to give it a try. It certainly had a nice taste to it was what she decided, and she ate another before she moved on to try and remedy the earlier awkwardness she and Clark had created. She'd hate for him to needlessly feel bad after all, since he just didn't have any reason to. He couldn't have known, and he really hadn't bothered her with asking. Had he pried for more information she may have been upset, but he clearly had no intentions of doing that.

"Really though, I'm fine. It was just a question and just an answer, and you couldn't have known. I'm recovered from it all now though. You've hit no nerves, I assure you." Vivienne comforted as best she could, hoping that Clark would feel better. He seemed regretful after all, and honestly he had to reason to feel that way for trying to converse. However, to try and leave another topic he could poke at, Vivienne started to actively play with one of her hair extensions around a finger.

Backpack:
General school supplies
Phone charger
Snacks
Headphones
Full water bottle
Japan packet

Purse:
Cell phone
Credit card A (personal)
Flight ticket
Passport
Chapstick
Dorm key
$20 cash
Campus pass

|William manton|
|Ravenwood aerospace campus -> Ravenwood aerospace dining|​

After confirming with Akira, William looked around for some sort of direction to where they could find the dining hall. Walking inside with Akira in tow, he kept looking until he found a small sign, with ornate lettering and an arrow pointing towards where he might find the dining hall. Following the direction, he soon came upon the doors which took them to the dining hall. He'd expected a sort of cafeteria area, with lunch ladies serving food onto a tray.
What he found couldn't be further from the truth. Its interior was that of a hugely extravagant restaurant, with expensive wooden furniture, waiters in smart uniforms, and the food looked like it could be classed as michelin-star.
"Woah. Where the hell does all of ravenwood's money come from? This is... amazing!"
Walking over to a table for two in a, William sat down and placed his bag at his feet. He began looking at the menu, deciding what to have.
"Should we have starters? They all sound pretty good, but we might want some more time in the museum. What do you think?"

19qa1w.jpg

|Let it Begin|

|Early Evening: Day 1|
|Sky nearing Nippon|
|Japanstronk|
For a near seventeen hour flight, the duration of the trip would have seemed negligible much like any discomfort an individual might have felt on a normal flight. Ravenwood's private jet was far from ordinary as its interior resembled that of a luxury cruise rather than a flight. The jet consisted of two levels; the first of which was lined with couches similar to the bus, but held the addition of a kitchen, game room, and bar. The second level consisted of Fushinsetsu's office and numerous, compact rooms which held a miniature closet for carry on storage and a twin bed for sleeping.
In the present time, the jet was only a few hours away from their destination in Tokyo, and it was around this time that Fushinsetsu's voice emitted across the flightcom.

"Good Evening everyone.
I hope you have been enjoying your flight, but it is soon coming to a close. We have entered Japanese airspace, and there are but a few hours remaining in our trip. If anyone has any concerns, or has yet to inform of their lack of passport, please come to my office before we arrive in Japan."

|Setsu's Jet|
|Some solace|
|Interactions: Open invitation|
The quiet and stillness of Professor Takumi's special jet made Damian forget he was flying, then again he's never flown before. Such extraordinary conditions on a first flight would sway ones experience with their first flight, especially if it's their first. Undoubtedly Damian will notice what he's missing should he fly on commercial airways. He sat down cross legged in the game room, sitting up against the wall with his red, HP laptop resting atop his coiled legs. He was in some more comfortable wear, a long sleeve cotton t-shirt and some looser fitting jeans with a pair of slipper socks. He browsed the web and YouTube for things to waste his last few hours on the ride with. His ears were plugged with iPod headphones that you could vaguely hear the music leaking through. He quickly peered out of the window to try and spy at the time of day, and noticed how quickly evening skies crept up. Of course, as he was heading to the East he forgot to consider that timezones would suddenly change. Damian yawned and stretched his arms out, followed by some fierce eye rubbing. His eye underneath his eye patch began to itch from the irritation of being latched on for so long. He pulled if off and rubbed his eye to relieve himself of the small itch, he briefly blinked revealing his black eyeball and red iris and quickly returning his lids shut before fastening the patch on his eye again.

"Good Evening everyone.
I hope you have been enjoying your flight, but it is soon coming to a close. We have entered Japanese airspace, and there are but a few hours remaining in our trip. If anyone has any concerns, or has yet to inform of their lack of passport, please come to my office before we arrive in Japan."

Damian sneeringly blew through his nose, still cross with the fact he was working with his Professor. Damian was still questioning whether or not he should even continue to refer to Takumi as a Professor.
|??? - Japan|
|"The God Burner"|
From the outskirts of Tokyo, Japan rose a small fire from a traditional Japanese home. A menial pillar of smoke rose through a blown open hole through the roof, singed around the edges. From inside, numerous small craters, slashed open crevices, and burn marks marred the one clean wooden flooring of this beautifully kept abode. On the ground were a pair of corpses, both slain by slash wounds around the torso. Embers rose from their open flesh as a small fire continued to burn their bodies. Before the casualties sat a poorly dressed man, hooded, and in burned rags, leaning against the blade of a large claymore buried into the ground. Between his feet was a cup of freshly boiling tea. The steam rising from the seething cup gave the whole room a leafy aroma. The man reached out for the cup with his ashen caked hands and took a bold gulp, downing the small cup. From overhead, he could hear the sound of a plane roaming by and with it an unexplainable pressure that only meant one thing in particular to him. He peered through the hole of left through the ceiling and eyed the aircraft from below. "We leave the Hearth." He called out, his voice raspy and deep with a spectral echo. From the other rooms and beyond the home numerous humanoid Hollows came to the man, as if following command. The man slowly rose to his feet, the pressure of his steps caused his feet to burn through the wood, reducing it to soot. Pulling the heavy sword from the ground, he continued his way to exit the home and followed the direction of the jet, his dark entourage in tow.

Last edited:
Sam Sarith
The plane
Open for interactions
Sam yawned, still tired after being awoken by Fushinsetsu's announcement, He refused to acknowledge the...man as his professor, and if he could, he'd call him something worse, but he knew better then to blow their cover, even if his blood started boiling when he remembered James's death. With a sigh, he looks out the window, a worried frown on his face. Now that nobody was looking at him, he allowed his worries to wash over his face. Sam wasn't sure if he was going to be able to keep up with the others, even if he was strong. The other had been training for longer...much longer then he had, and he still had further to go. He'd been meaning to train with Cetus a bit more, but it seemed that time would not permit it, he also was worried leaving Adonna as the sole host protecting Brookfield...that didn't sit well with him. With a shrug he stares out hte window for a bit longer, before returning attention to the plane.

He had liked the museum, but now he was resting in the main compartment of the plane, he stretched, followed by a sigh. "I just hope I don't hold everyone back..." He mutters to himself. Sam normally wasn't so full of dpoubts, but he was...worried, something felt off to him, he just couldn't explain it. Maybe it was just airsickness. He sighed. At least that's what he hoped.

Laptop
Cash
Badge
Black Card
House Keys
Trip stuff

Time: Early Evening
Interactions: Shimako @PandaChu, William @The_J, Vivienne @ElBell

Aaron slipped abookmark into the book he had been reading and folded it closed, glancing at the window behind him. There wasn't much to see considering it was nighttime at they were still over water and he returned his attention to the airplane interior. A few of the occupants had been sleeping but it looked like most of them had been woken by the announcement. He'd slept earlier himself, doing his best to reduce jet lag, he'd had enough experience with it in the past. It had worked, a bit, but he'd still be up long after midnight for today.

He saw Sam yawn out of the corner of his eye and Damian looking annoyed at something in his seat. Vivienne, William and Akira were all there as well though he'd kept to himself recently. Before picking up the book he'd spent a few hours memorising everything he could that was in the Japan info folder. He didn't want to get lost in a foreign city or miss an important event. Plus it was a good time to think about the classes he would take at the university. He knew it'd be one of the historical classes, but hadn't decided on the second yet.

They were still awhile away but they were close to Japan now and he decided he'd like to talk with someone. Pass away the few remaining hours discussing what awaited them all. Before he did that though, he pulled out his phone and opened up his email. Deciding he'd rather not have a massive phone bill he had sent Shimako his email in the last text before he'd left America, along with a "Sayanora". Emails also wouldn't make someone's phone buzz at inappropriate times due to timezones.

To: [email protected]

Message: In Japan airspace now! Few hours till we land. Looking forward to it :)

Putting his phone in his pocket he stood up and stretched, then walked over to where Vivienne was sitting. Along the wave he gave a wave to William letting him know he was up and talking again. Sitting down next to his friend he turned to her and spoke, "Looks like we're almost there at last. Getting excited?" He was himself, as well as being a little nervous, but both emotions were hidden behind his usual calm exterior.

Smartphone
Fancy Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.