Zodiac Guessing Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Libra is right! October 19th. :3 I only have two kitties right now, but once I'm in a better space I would love to have more. I plan on having a good menagerie at some point. Including chickens.

I love cats as well! It seems like quite a bunching of animals you'll have there. Best of luck to you, Liberian fellow animal-lover!

I second that this sounds fun~

In person, I can come off as a little bit cold, but I don't mean to be! I usually like the people that I'm interacting with, I'm just not sure how to show it without coming off as creepy. I am empathetic to a fault and sympathize too easily with even fictional characters and characters are as important to me as plot. I'm not good at making friends but for those I call friend, we could stop talking for months and I'd be happy to pick right back up where we left off. I want my mark in life to be left on making the lives of everyone better.

I second that this sounds fun~

In person, I can come off as a little bit cold, but I don't mean to be! I usually like the people that I'm interacting with, I'm just not sure how to show it without coming off as creepy. I am empathetic to a fault and sympathize too easily with even fictional characters and characters are as important to me as plot. I'm not good at making friends but for those I call friend, we could stop talking for months and I'd be happy to pick right back up where we left off. I want my mark in life to be left on making the lives of everyone better.

You sound like you could be a number of things! First off, I'd like to say Capricorn, but there's a few things that I've ruled out against it.

I'm leaning a little towards Aquarius, or possibly an Aquarius-Pisces cusp! Aquarius is generally seen as one of the most, "uncaring", "cold" or even "selfish" zodiacs, but it's generally a misconception. Many of them only have a small number of friends that they are ok with, in which they could stop talking to said person for months at a time, being able to pick right up where they left off again. What makes me believe you may be in a Pisces cusp is because you are sympathetic and empathetic, two traits found within the psychic side of a Pisces. Pisces generally want to make a positive change for the better as a huge aspiration of theirs. So, my first guess for you would be Aquarius-Pisces! Seems like you're Aquarius side would be more dominant in this case, however.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hah~ You did a good job! My birthday is February 18th, so I'm quite a cusp but I land on the Aquarius side.

Hmmmmmm

- In social circles I always end up making the decisions, not because I ask to but I'm always put into that position.
- I've a reputation for always being happy.
- Can be incredibly confrontational despite hating conflict.
- Thing I enjoy: Art, Music, Profiling, Writing & Organising events.

Hmmmmmm

- In social circles I always end up making the decisions, not because I ask to but I'm always put into that position.
- I've a reputation for always being happy.
- Can be incredibly confrontational despite hating conflict.
- Thing I enjoy: Art, Music, Profiling, Writing & Organising events.

You sound like a Leo! Leos are social leaders and they definitely live up to their name as they are usually in charge of their friend groups and always tend to make the decisions, as they are usually "naturally chosen". They definitely have a reputation for being happy, bright and fiery. They tend to give it their all and have the determination of a Taurus. They are always willing to make amends, but tend not to choose sides in debates or arguments, especially if it is one between friends. They LOVE organizing events, and most are extremely artistic and tend to pursue something related in design, whether fashion design or computer design. They're curious and generally creative as well.

My guess for you is Leo!

Hah~ You did a good job! My birthday is February 18th, so I'm quite a cusp but I land on the Aquarius side.

Ah, I'm also a Aquarius-Pisces. However, my birthday is the 20th, which is a day after the cut-off date which makes my Pisces side more dominate.

Happy early birthday then!

Let's see, I'm shy, introverted, obsessive, very excitable, and have optimistic tendencies.

-I am very loyal to my friends, though I may seem pretty rough at times
-I get jealous really easily
-I am good at concealing my emotions- and boy, do I have a lot of those
-No matter what happens, I'll always see things through to the end. Giving up is not an option
-I'm more of a loner, keeping close friends close and everyone else at bay
-People say I'm crazy. I say it's more a mixture of curiously and stupidity…

I am very shy around new people, kinda crazy around the people I know well.
I prefer to be lazy for the most part.
I love making food for others.
I am super stubborn.
I like animals.
I love swimming.

Status
Not open for further replies.