Zizi's Muses: Drawings and Writings (Comments welc

Status
Not open for further replies.
((Was going through my old short stories and came across this one. Zack and Dameyen, unlikely friends. :D WARNING!! 18+ on this one due to cursing.))

Dameyen sighs deeply thinking about the task at hand. He thinks back to all the things Zack had done for him. For someone whom he had never previously gotten along with, Zack had become somewhat of a brother to him, a big brother. He felt compelled to thank him, but Zack was not the type you'd like to chat and have a beer with. No Zack was much happier heaving his huge five foot long, two foot wide great sword into some poor bastard while grinning manically as he was covered in their blood. Even in this time of hover cars and deep space merchant ships, Zack was in fact stuck in one time period from our deepest primal past.

It wasn't often he visited for he chose to stay most of the year on technologically protected planets. Such places had not had the jump in technologies as the rest of the system and were deemed 'untouchable' until their own technologies caught up. Dameyen remembers when he him self had been stuck on one such planet, with not even a ball point pen as technologies go. Zack was one of the people who helped rescue him. He had also in a sense helped Dameyen in his marriage, by exposing his wife had been cheating on him for quite some time. There were many more instances but Dameyen's head whirled thinking of what to say. The only thing they had in common was Dameyen's recent ex wife, Kiara.

He walks to the stairs to the second floor of the huge manor which he resided. His hands in the pockets his khaki pants, he looked down at his flashy red, orange, and yellow tie-dye shirt. He looked further down to his navy blue socks and wondered if they threw off his style. He shrugs, taking his hand out to scratch his neon green hair and as he does so his deep purple dog collar jingles lightly. He sighs as his hand moves down his bronze freckled skinned face, scratching his chin sandy blonde chin beard. He gives a soft shrug before he bounces up the stairs.

As he gets to the top it opened to a huge game room with a full service bar and small kitchen. To the right was a huge screen TV with various game systems set up with a very comfortable couch to lounge on. To the left, card tables and on the back wall were more couches surrounded by coffee tables. Straight back was the bar and small kitchen which led to the air hockey tables and pool tables. His best friend Ziear had just bought a new pool table. As he walked to the bar he heard the unmistakable crack of a cue ball smacking into other billiards balls. He opened up the massive cooler and grabbed an ice cold beer and then hunted for some crackers and walked over to the small fridge to grab some sharp cheddar. His hands now full, he walked in to the billiard room where as he expected, Zack was playing pool.

Zack by all standards was a massive and terrifying man. His terrifying seven foot, 300 pound muscular frame towered over Dameyen's pudgy five and a half foot, 215 pound frame. His deep red skin was riddled with scars of all kinds, shapes and sizes. If you asked him it was highly possible he lost track quite some time ago on what scar was from what and how. His jet black hair had started to grey with a modest silver streak that flowed back with the rest of his hair. His arms and legs were so thick Dameyen thought is plausible that they might have been tree trunks at one time. His massive head was boxy with sharp bold edges with a black beard on his chin. He looked as though if you were stupid enough to jump up and hit him in the face that your hand would shatter upon impact.

As usual dress code for Zack, he wore a sleeveless vest made most likely from some poor animal he'd hunted and killed. His blue jean pants had deep stains in that Dameyen's imagination would rather not go. Dameyen couldn't help but think that in his correct time period Zack would have been a barbarian giant of some sort. His heavy boots surprisingly made little sound as he paced slowly around the table, his jade eyes glancing at Dameyen momentarily. Dameyen weakly waved as he almost dropped his crackers. He sets everything on the side bar along the wall.

"Sup!" He says cheerfully as Zack merely nods as he stares with intent at the various position of the billiards. "So dude… I was just thinking the other day, we totally have never played pool. I mean I play with Ziear and Shayne… Alana… But anyways dude, Ziear says your pretty good so I was thinking, if it's uh… cool with you dude… We should totally play some billiards." He chirps out after an awkward silence. Zack stops suddenly and looks at Dameyen holding his 60 inch custom made pool cue like King Arthur held Excalibur.

Dameyen wasn't sure if Zack was about to punch him in the face or re-set the table. "Dude… That's a big stick." He says hoping to crack a smile on Zack's face. He stares blankly at Dameyen before grabbing the rack and tossing it on the table for Dameyen to set up. "That what she say." He replied with broken English in a deep gruff voice. Dameyen sat for a moment before laughing and walking towards the table and setting it up. "Omg you have a sense of humor! That's rad man." He looks up to see Zack looking at him blankly. Dameyen's cheery stoner surfer drawl has always been slightly confusing to Zack. Especially when one considered that English was not his main language and it had been over the years that his own understanding and pronunciations of it became clearer.

"Well I mean I always saw you as this gianormous skerry bitch… I mean um… You never smile dude… Your not gonna punch me now are you? Cuz I may be thick but I break easily…" Dameyen cringes as he sees Zack's blank stare or glare. He wasn't quite sure because Zack always looked annoyed or un-amused. "You done?" He growled as he pointed to the table. Dameyen quickly nodded and rolled the cue ball to Zack. He then walked to the back wall where all of their cue's were. He grabbed the neon green flashy cue and walked back to his food.

Zack positioned the cue ball and aimed only momentarily before breaking, sending a solid into a pocket. "Good shot homes." Dameyen said he looked for the knife he never brought with him. With out a sound or apparent movement Zack walks to Dameyen and reaches behind his back. He pulls out a large hand made knife with an eight inch blade. It was well cared for but it was obvious that it was very old, possibly an antique. He flips it catching the blade with out cutting himself holding the handle towards Dameyen who didn't even see Zack move.

"Whoa dude!" He said loudly as he jumped back from the flipping sharp object. He stared for a moment before realizing Zack was offering him something to cut his cheddar with. "Oh… Thanks." He smiles weakly as he takes the knife and stares at it before using it to cut slices of cheddar. The blade slides through like the cheese as if it was butter. "It sharp." Zack said as he went back to pacing the table for a shot. "I see that, man. Dude what is this? It's like some horrible ancient dagger…" He looks at it for a moment as he eats a cracker with cheese before he notices the strange coloration of the handle. "One of the first I made… old… Still good though…" Zack gruffs as he sinks another ball in a pocket.

"You know dude… This looks kinda cool with the uh dye effect you got on here. Kinda artistic…" He looks up at Zack and now looks at him with furrowed eye brows. "That's blood Dameyen." Dameyen chews slower as if a horrible taste has floated into his mouth as he stares at the old blood stains on the knife. "Well that's special." He says forcing a smile as he swallows hard and puts the knife down and pushes the cheese away from him.

"For being vampire long time ago, you're a bitch." Zack says with almost a grin in his voice. The immortal mage huffs and drinks his beer trying to wash out possible old blood. "I used to like my blood clean… You know no containments in the blood cells such as drugs, parasites, or diseases… No bacteria…" He says the latter wincing at the blade. Zack misses his shot and he shakes his head at Dameyen. "Sure you don't like dick?" He seems to grin at Dameyen as he walks over to where his own beer had been sitting.

Dameyen gets up and walks to the table looking for a shot. "The hell with you man. Dude just cuz my son is gay dunna mean I'm gay. I say he got the love of the dick from his mom. Not me… Besides you don't know what's in their blood. With the people we hunted that's like you drinkin it right from their body… that's like… drinking water right out of the sewer. That's just nasty dude." He continues his rant as Zack finishes his beer and walks out to get another one.

"I mean don't get me wrong I have tried it straight from the source. Not only was the dude's smell horribad, he was frickin' lit on meth, heroine, frickin' I don't know what it was but it made me sick like whoa man. Not cool. Then I was walking around stoned with what ever shit he did. I think Alana said I was chasing cats in the alley meowing at them or some shit. DNW dude not cool man." Zack comes back with a new beer and takes a big swig off of it. He folds his arms in front of him watching Dameyen shoot a striped ball in a pocket.

Zack continues to quietly glare or stare blankly as Dameyen gets two more striped balls in before under shoots and his targeted ball stops just shy of going in the pocket. "Ah that's BS man." He says as he glares at the ball. He then leans over and blows at the ball hoping it will go in but he fails miserably. "Stop blowing balls and move." Dameyen stops abruptly, standing straight up glaring at Zack as he grabs his cue and walks towards the table. "Your just full of humor tonight aren't ja." He says walking to the cheese and crackers.

He almost eats another piece before he looks down to see the horrid knife. He then takes his food items back to the kitchen. Before he places the cheddar back he cuts off the 'contaminated' side and throws it away. He looks around and decides popcorn is a better choice and quickly throws a bag in the microwave and sets the timer. He walks back and stands in the door way watches Zack shoot another ball in a pocket.

Dameyen thinks hard on what to talk about as he decides to be nice and at least clean the cheese off of Zack's knife, even though he believed it wouldn't help. As he finishes cleaning it in the sink the popcorn timer ends and he takes out the bag and pours it into a bowl. He puts the bowl between them and hands Zack back his knife. "Here, you can have your diseased sword back." Zack takes it from him flipping it and quickly sheathing it in the hidden holder behind his back. "Knife. Not Sword." He says gruffly walking around looking for another shot.

"Dude…" Dameyen says as he stuffs popcorn in his mouth. "You are like one big creepy ninja. Like… when you handed me that… knife… I didn't even see you move till you flipped it in the air trying to cut my eye out and some shit." Zack gives Dameyen a blank stare after he sinks another ball in. "I need my eyes man. Don't cut em out." Dameyen grabs a remote off the wall and turns on music and lowers the volume. "For real dude. Eyes. I needs em." He nods stuffing more popcorn in his mouth as Zack shakes his head at Dameyen before walking around looking for another shot. "Somethin' wrong with you."

Both men pause as the music bounces and a woman's voice sings about fashion. "Yea… That's kinda gay…" Dameyen says as he grabs the remote and changes the music. "Had a good beat but wow… Fashion! Put it all on me! Don't cha wanna see these clothes on me?" Dameyen mocks the music while bobbing his head. Zack misses the next shot horribly as he looks down and growls. He stands up glaring at Dameyen. "Don't do that again." Dameyen cringes as another chick song plays and he skips that one too. "Damn chicks and their chick music… Sounded really natural didn't I? I seriously need to stop hanging out with Shayne."

He finds an acceptable song and puts the popcorn down and walks to the table. Zack goes back to his beer and folds his arms at Dameyen. "Dameyen." Zack growls quietly as Dameyen looks up at him quickly. "I punch you if you hit on me." There was a level of threat in Zack's voice as he took another sip of his beer. Dameyen playfully throws his hands up at Zack. "I'm not gay dude! Geez ever since you found out Shayne was gay you've had it in your head I'm gay and some how infected him with the gay virus or some shit. Ask Alana or Kiara… Maybe not Kiara… Sheba… Ask… Never mind don't ask her about me. She's freaking obsessed with me. Ask Alana, I love my womenz way too much."

Dameyen huffed as he paced the table and lined up for a shot. He continued to rant on his non-gayness as he pocketed his ball and walked around and lining up another shot. Zack quietly allowed him to talk while sipping his beer.

"What's with you and Sheba?" Zack growls after a moment. Dameyen looks up at Zack with a confused expression after pocketing another ball. "She is… How you say… Ob…" Zack strains trying to remember the word as Dameyen stands up. "Obnoxious?" He replies to Zack curiously whom thinks for a moment before nodding. "Ah well… She was my childhood crush. And if she had a mute button she's really cute." Zack shakes his head disagreeing with Dameyen. He motions to his own chest with his hands as if grabbing breasts and he sneers shaking his head 'no'. "Nothin."

Dameyen laughs. "C'mon dude you know your first crush didn't have fantastic standards. Besides, we were kids… She was cute and had a crush on me… Then I moved away and we met up again and I realized that she was really annoying. And she's still infatuated with me." He frowns as he pockets a ball. Dameyen continues to ramble on about meaningless things as Zack stares or glares with his arms folded. He unfolds them only momentarily to take a sip of his beer every now and then.

"But dude. Worst ever! After blacking out during a party I woke up in the Chicago Police Department's drunk tank with no pants…Had no clue how or why I was there… I was 16? 17… Omg dude it was bad cause Ziear's mom was on duty that day… Dude she beat my ass worse then my parents… So don't do that combination of drugs and alcohol m'kay?" During Dameyen's rant he had pocketed the rest of his balls and was now trying to work out a shot with the eight ball. Zack simply shakes his head at Dameyen.

"You always loose clothes. Why?" Zack replied quietly. Dameyen stops a moment to take a sip of beer and stuff some popcorn in his face. He thinks about this for a moment before shrugging. "I donno dude… But dude. I've never heard you talk about a drunk story. What's one stupid thing you've done while drunk." He says stuffing his face full of popcorn and eyeing the table.

Zack shifts his weight and scoffs. "Not one… Many stupid thing… Kept goin' back to Kiara." Dameyen tips his beer to Zack and nods agreeing with him. "Dude I know that feeling… But dude seriously, ever like… danced on a table or put a lamp shade on your head kinda drunk stupid thing?" He pauses a moment and can't help but snort with amusement. He imagines Zack three sheets into the wind dancing on a bar with a lamp shade on his head. He quickly stops chuckling as he sees Zack glaring at him.

"No. I not stupid drunk. Rare I get drunk. Takes a lot. For me." Dameyen hops up and aims the cue for a shot. "That's right. Has to be like 900 proof just to get you a buzz." His shot bounces the eight ball all over the table and finally lands it softly into a pocket, winning him the game. "Dude I totally vote that Ziear, you and I need to go to a bar and see what it takes to get you drunk… Wut?" He says shyly as Zack's eyes widen and he glares at Dameyen.

"What… How'd you do that!?" He points at the table. Dameyen looks back at the pocket holding the eight ball then at Zack. "Um… I figured that if I hit this angle at 35 degrees then it would bounce off here at 10 degrees and then…" he continues his geometric rant as he completely looses Zack. Dameyen thinks for a moment. "I used geometry and cause and effect to calculate the trajectory of the ball…" Zack's eyes narrow on Dameyen. It's obvious he still doesn't understand. "… I used magic?" Dameyen cringes as Zack walks towards the table to re-set it.

He stays quiet as Zack sets up the rack. When he finishes setting the billiard balls Dameyen motions for Zack to break. Zack takes momentary aim and breaks sending a striped ball in. Dameyen reaches over and stuffs popcorn in his mouth while bobbing his head to the music. "Hey… dude… What kinda music you like?" Dameyen said breaking the silence. Zack paced the table looking briefly at Dameyen. "Not to be like… racist but… Do you like… uh… tribal music?" Zack stopped and thought for a moment. "I like… Music that sound good." He said finally as he shot a ball in.

Dameyen frowns and nods. "Right okay so… what kinda music is that? Techno, rap, rock… country? Hey what do you get when you play a country song backwards?" He said grinning. Zack looked at him un-amused. "Dude gets everything back!" He chuckles but quickly stops as he sees Zack glare at him. Dameyen clears his throat and stuffs more popcorn in his face. "So what music sounds good to you?" Dameyen says quietly as Zack seems to glare at him. "Music that sound good." He growls as he lines up for another shot. Dameyen raises his eye brows. "I think we have established that you like music that sounds good… Does this dance music sound good?"

Zack pockets the ball and walks to his beer. "No." He says plainly drinking his beer before walking back to the table. Dameyen nods and grabs the music remote and fiddles with it for a moment. The music changes to alternative rock. "Kay… How bout this?" He looks up at Zack whom takes a moment to listen before walking around the table. "No." He says briskly. Dameyen nods and changes the music to rap. Zack quickly looks up to glare at Dameyen. "I'll take that 'Ima stab you Dameyen' glare as a 'no bro this crap sucks'." Dameyen says as he goes out on a limb and changes the music to Celtic. He watches Zack reaction. "… Mreh" He mutters as he lines up for a shot.

"… Did you just bark at me? Sounded like you just barked at me… Kinda… Kinda weird dude." He replies to Zack as he stares at the remote. "I mean I'm the one with the dog collar… If anything I should be the one barking… Let's try this." He says as he changes the music to Chinese interments. Zack makes the shot and listens closing his eyes. "Good music." Dameyen smiles to himself feeling rather triumphant.

The night goes on and Dameyen rambles more and Zack glares a more. They both have more beers but not to the point of being drunk. After winning again Dameyen realized he must back off and allow Zack to win. Zack had a very basic approach to the game. He hit all the obvious pockets first and failed on banking shots, which is where Dameyen excelled. After testing various subjects Dameyen finds their common round is women.

"So okay bro… What's your idea of a perfect woman? Mine's gotta be just totally hot. Cute compact frame. Believe it or not I like short chicks… Short like… Micha short. I like exotic colors like green and blue eyes. I'ma damn fool for green eyes… Cause it's like… my fave color… And a little sassy. She need to be able to carry her self well. Maybe a bit of a dominating personality… No whips and chains though. That's not cool. Flexible and skinny but not too skinny. Maybe athletic? Charming and witty… But bro she's gotta be smart… I did the whole dumb broad thing and it just didn't work. That's the hard part for me… She's gotta be smart. She's gotta get me… Outgoing… Flirty is fun but not slutty. Also she's gotta love to dance." He pauses taking a drink of his beer and looks at Zack whom looks down listening to Dameyen.

He looks up when he's done talking and thinks a moment. "Long hair… Nice boobs… Tall… She… how you say?" He motions with his hands an hour glass figure. Dameyen smiles. "Curvy." He says as Zack nods. "Strong body… Strong mind." Dameyen puts his beer down. "Strong mind? Like strong willed? Like… She doesn't need you kinda strong mind?" Zack nods agreeing with him. "Wow I always figured you'd be the 'I want the silent' type of guy... Scary we kinda have some same tastes in women. You should totally Date Sheba." He snickers as Zack narrows his eyes at him.

"She got nothin'… No boobs." Dameyen laughs at Zack. "Her damn mouth never shut." He growls as Dameyen laughs more. "I'm tryin' to hook her up with someone so she'll leave me alone." He takes the last few bites of popcorn. "Dude… Would you ever date Alana?" Zack scoffs and shakes his head 'no'. "She too much bitch." He quickly replies as Dameyen laughs. "She's tall, long haired, curvy, strong body and strong mind. She totally fits bro." He says mocking Zack whom sneers at him. "She call me red sash… qu…Urgh… How you say?" Dameyen looks at him for a moment before bursting out in laughter.

"She called you a red sashquash? Lol that's great man… I mean ah err." He clears his throat seeing Zack give him an honest glare. "That was a bit uncalled for eh? I mean sashquash might be a lil extreme." Dameyen tries to stifle his laughter. "When'd she call you that man?" He clears his throat again watching Zack. "When we go to find you… After you… axe… hrmm… not mean to port… With good pool table." Dameyen nods trying not to snicker at Zack's Alana given nick name. "She is too much of a bitch sometimes… Okay all the time… She didn't used to be like that though…" Dameyen says after a moment looking down.

Zack looks at Dameyen and if one knew Zack well enough they could see a glimpse of sympathy in his jade green eyes. " Mrah. Woman. Good for pleasure and breakin' hearts. Nothin' more." Zack growls as he finishes his drink. Dameyen chuckles and looks up. "Got that right man… You gotta stop barking at me man… It's freaking me out." He looks down looking at he un-popped corn seeds in the bowl. Zack could see he was thinking about Alana, his first ex wife and the person she used to be. Zack at least knew that Dameyen did love her where he felt Dameyen's marriage to Kiara was more for lust then love. For him it was the opposite.

The true reason Zack kept going back to Kiara was that he loved her. Her repeated cheating and heart break hurt Zack deeper then anyone would ever know. It was highly plausible that no one even knew he loved her because he was not the affectionate type. He had despised Dameyen for the longest time because Kiara openly admitted to her attraction to Dameyen. Even going as far as to try to get him to sleep with her while he was married to Alana. It was Dameyen's constant rejection of Kiara during his marriage that gave him Zack's respect.

Zack narrowed his eyes at Dameyen and moved silently next to Dameyen. He stood quietly waiting for Dameyen to notice he had moved across the room to stand next to him. Dameyen looked up curiously as he realized there was a lack of light over him. He only had a time to yelp 'du' before Zack wrapped his massive arm around Dameyen's neck and head. He playfully gave Dameyen a noogie, which to Dameyen was actually rather painful. He yelped more as he kicked the stool from under himself.

"Stop thinkin' bout that bitch. Forget her… Like I forget Kiara." Zack said as he released Dameyen whom staggered away rubbing his head. "Oh my god dude! Okay yea fine! She's forgotten! You creepy ninja bastard!" Dameyen cringed slightly looking at Zack as though he'd lost his mind. Zack chuckled, which was slightly morbid to Dameyen, and he easily reached over and, to Zack, gently punched Dameyen's arm. Dameyen was knocked back slightly as he made another yelp and held his arm in pain. "You alright… Bro…" Zack said as he walked out to get another beer. "Yea okay you saying bro… is like… weird commin from you… and… Thanks… I think." Dameyen began to think twice about his new found friend ship as he watched the massive bruise form on his arm.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
KenoWorgen.jpg

Are they felines? Or canines? Maybe both! They were supposed to be worgen feral druids. I was going through my files and found this sketched. I might not be friends anymore with the chick who's kitty-wolf is laying his head atop my Keno but I still like the picture. So I redesigned his color and made him mine. Or her. Could be a lady kitty-wolf. :/

You draw lovely critters! <3 Your composition is very nice too. It's always wonderful to see talented people on Iwaku!

You draw lovely critters! <3 Your composition is very nice too. It's always wonderful to see talented people on Iwaku!

Thanks for the kind words! I used to draw tons of cats in my lion king fan girl days and then grew into an anthro artist (not furry artist but anthro). So I think my critters will always have a bit more flair than my humans.

DamesKids.jpg

Well this is how it starts kids. Hideous wire frame scribbles. This is going to be a family photo of Dameyen and his kids. All of which he basically raised on his own... Well he had help from his oldest son.

... Don't ask about the faces. I have no clue. XD Will post my progress as it goes.

• Love
DamesKids.jpg

Ready for line art! Annnnnd my hand hurts. :/

((Part three of my WoW fanfiction. Dameyen gains new friends! Yay!))

Into the Enemies Loving Arms

The night had been spent on sleeping bags on the ground, much less comfortable than the hammocks that burned away in the fire. Dameyen rolled his dreary head to the side, his face nuzzling against something fluffy and warm. The pain in his shoulder started to cause him to stir, his hand reaching over to touch the tender skin. Instead he felt more of the soft furry pillow against him, only this 'pillow' moved. His eyes opened cautiously and slid to the side, a huge pointed wolf ear twitched softly to his movements and he was met with a great golden eye looking at him. Fear choked the breath from his lungs as he slid his head over to better look at what was laying next to him. It was the rusty brown and grey worg that he'd pulled from the burning barn. Looking at it this way Dameyen was sure the beast could easily bite his torso in two should it be so inclined to. He began to hear a distinctive 'thump, thump, thump' beside him of the worgs tail wagging and hitting the ground. It was then that he realized the worg had curled its body up to his.

"Oh… Ohhh no." He began to say as the worg lifted its great head and began to tenderly licked his wounded shoulder. "I taste horrible. You don't wanna eat me…" He said as he slowly sat up and anxiously looked for his friend, trying desperately to move away before it began to chew on him like a raw hide. But his escape was halted as the worg whimpered mournfully and drug its massive claws into the ground, moving closer to him till its head lay in his lap. "Noo, no ugh what… Don't you have a master or something?" He exclaimed exhaustedly but it was no use. As he looked down at the deadly beast it merely looked up at him with those golden yellow eyes, looking at him with a deep sorrowful and mournful look. He remembered to the night before and this very worg howling sorrowfully next to a pyre. Did its master die? His eyes moved to the shadow walking towards him, thankfully it was Ziear. "Ziear, do something about this please." The elf raised his brow at the worg then at his friend. But to the mages surprise even he hesitated for a moment. He reached a hand down to grab the thick leather collar on the worgs neck. Its eyes snapped to the elf and within an instant its ears lay flat against its head and its lips curled back showing rows of huge razor sharp teeth. A soft but deep snarl was the only warning Ziear needed to back away with his hands up. "Nope. I donno what this is about but he's your problem."

"She." A gruff voice replied behind Ziear. Both mage and death knight moved to better see the orc walking up behind them, it was one of the guards. His gruff face showing a bit of remorse and concern for the worg. "And what she has decided is not a problem, but should be considered an honor." He knelt down and looked respectively at the beast. Dameyen looked to Ziear for an answer but the elf seemed just as dumb founded as he did. He thought about what the orc was saying. "She? Okay… Erm, her master… He died didn't he?" He questioned gently. The orc nodded solemnly as he gently laid a hand on the she-worgs head. But unlike with Ziear, she did not snarl nor snap at him. It was as if she knew the difference in their intent. Her golden eyes moved to the orc mournfully and at this moment Dameyen had nothing to say. Sorrow crept into his heart as he watched the beast sigh deeply. "You said this should be considered an honor… You mean her sleeping beside him?" Ziear questioned as he folded his thick arms across his chest.

"Worgs devote themselves loyally and completely to their master. A worg without a master is without purpose." Dameyen's three fingered hand softly rubbed his shoulder as he listened and looked down at the worg in his lap. Her golden eyes moved from the orc, to his own. She seemed to be trying to speak to him through her eyes but the troll was ignorant to the ways of such beasts. But the longer his orange eyes gazed into those golden orbs the more he felt connected to her. He started to feel sorrow and the pain of someone lost. He also felt a deep sense of gratitude and oddly enough as he felt that, her tail began to wag beside him. Thumping softly on the ground as she looked at him. Was he feeling what she felt? "Swiftclaw is grateful that you came back for her. It's not rare but it's not common for a worg to choose a new master. But it appears that is what she has decided." He said finally as he patted her once on the head. Dameyen pondered her name a moment, deciding that is must relate to her using her claws to swiftly disembowel her prey. He looked up alarmed as the orc started to speak with Ziear. The mage looked down once more with slight worry in his face. A worg choosing him was possibly not the worst thing but it wasn't good. Once out of ear shot he leaned down close to the worg and whispered into her ear. "Okay… Swiftclaw… here's the deal. You can come with me to Orgrimmar but you need to find someone else after that…" The worg rolled her head to better look at him, his voice seemingly causing her tail to thump even more. "No. Don't look at me like that. Stop it." The female beast parted her mouth and began to pant much like a loyal hound dog. Her head slid off his lap and curled to look at him almost upside down.

Dameyen groaned at her antics, because despite her ferocious nature and formidable size and razor sharp fangs she was actually a little cute. "No way! It would never work between us… I'm really a human. And… You probably eat humans. That's just a bad combination right there." He said leaning closer to her. But suddenly without warning her huge tongue came out and gave him one lick across his face. The troll quickly jolted away and groaned in disgust. "Ugh that's disgusting!" He complained as he wiped the saliva from his face. But despite divulging his secret the worg didn't seem to care. Or she simply didn't understand his words. In either case Dameyen was sure he was stuck with her for now.

Familiar squawks and heavy steps drew Dameyen's attention behind him. Grinning with stupidity with a frazzled Sea Biscuit in tow was the peon that had helped him put out the fires the night before. "Oh hey, you found the hawkstrider." He said in a voice mixed with happiness and annoyance. Happy that he didn't have to walk to the great orc city but also annoyed because he had grown to dislike the bird. "Zug-zug! I find green tallstrider!" The peon chirped happily. Dameyen cautiously stood up, halfway expecting the worg to pin him down for more cuddling, and faced the stout green orc. "… Yes… Yes you did. Thanks." He replied awkwardly as he took the reins. "C'mon. Let's get you saddled up." He groaned as he turned to walk away. He heard the struggled sound of the worg getting to her feet, limping after him as he walked away but was surprised to see the peon also following him. "Oh er no not you. You're not coming with us. Just the bird."

"I come with." He replied exuberantly. Dameyen paused then shook his head. He moved his mouth to reply but wasn't sure if he heard correctly. "Um… Don't you need to stay here?" He said as he leaned away from the hawkstrider as it eyed his hair a little too close for comfort. "No. Master dead. I follow you now." There was a long awkward pause as Dameyen tried to understand just what was happening. "No… wait what?" The dark laugh that seemed to taunt him now broke the silence in the air, stirring the trolls head to look that way. "Ziear tell him he's not coming with us." The elf just shrugged and shook his head. "You're just making all kinds of new friends." He mocked. Dameyen frowned as this was not amusing. A worg he might have been able to get away with but an orc peon servant? No way he'd be able to explain this to the other mages in Dalaran. "No! I'm not your master." He snipped quickly as he looked at the peon.

He frowned much like a child, a huge stout green bald child. And the peon's expression tore at Dameyen's compassionate heart. He suddenly felt like he'd kicked a puppy and it was looking up at him wondering why. The peon had better puppy eyes then the damn worg. The mage sighed and brought his three fingered hand to rub his temples. "Okay um… I'm not your master but… You can come to Orgrimmar with us." He said tentatively. The peon smiled happily and nodded. "I follow you to Orgrimmar." Dameyen nodded as he just stared. "What's your name?" He said after another awkward moment. "Crunk." The peon replied happily. Speechless, Dameyen sighed and handed over his hawkstriders reins with a defeated shrug. "Okay… Crunk. Get him ready to head out, please." And with that Crunk grabbed up the birds reins and headed off with a contented 'dabu'.

The morning went by much faster than Dameyen had anticipated, but he didn't mind it at all. The sooner he got a hold of that goblin the sooner he'd be turned back and could go home. Following behind them was a supplies caravan that was headed for the city as well. Which was a good thing because Dameyen certainly wasn't going to make room on this small bird for Crunk to ride. But silently he worried for there was no room in the carriage for a full grown worg. Regardless if she were injured. The troll mage kept looking back from time to time, seeing just the outline of a rust and grey worg limping behind them. Swiftclaw was tenacious. He had to give her that but being the prized steed of an orc, she had to be. The deeper into the red desolate lands of Durotar they went, the more his heart thundered in his chest. The furthest into enemy territory he'd ever been since the great wars was when he was drunk and stumbled into the Horde side of town in Dalaran. This was a whole other level.

Soon the great spiked stone walls of Orgrimmar started to appear on the horizon, looming ever closer. Looming ever closer also was the brunt of the Hordes army. Catapults and steam engines nearly blocked the passage to the great gates. It was a clear message that said 'This is what the Horde has to offer. Do you dare take us on?' First hand evidence of Garrosh's ferocity and brutality. It made Dameyen quiver with fear and want to yank on the reins of the green hawkstrider and high tail it out of there. The smell of burning wood and the stench of smelting metal stung his senses and made him hover closer to his steed. Past the blockade of armors and weapons he finally saw the great wall in detail. Orgrimmar was a terrifying place. Huge stones were moved into place to create a barrier in a deep canyon. The tops of the walls were lined with massive spikes much taller than a man. Outside a few soldiers, or so he assumed they were, sparred with one another. Their bellows, roars and snarls made the troll cower even more. All of the Horde races were represented outside these gates. Orc, troll, tauren, blood elf and even the forsaken. Those not in the heat of combat stopped and watched as they passed by.

Dameyen nudged his steed closer to Ziear's, fearful that they could smell his fear. He prayed to the light that his undead friend would not stop, but perhaps he was not praying hard enough. Ziear slowed Titan as he came to two heavily armored combatants, one orc and one tauren. Dameyen looked with fear at his friend but the elf held a grin upon his pale face. His ethereal blue eyes seemed to burn deeper as he watched the battle, as if remembering a time gone by. A horrendous roar echoed from the orc as he heaved a huge axe at the tauren. The huge bovine thrust his massive metal shield in front of him blocking the blow but it still staggered him backwards. Despite the orcs diminutive size compared to him the tauren didn't seem to have the upper hand. He roared back at the orc, lashing out with his sword and hitting the orc across his chest. Disbelief set in the troll mage as the hit didn't even seem to phase the orc.

The spar went on and soon it was clear that the orc was just like his friend, undead. With the same unsettling abilities, although he didn't slaughter this powerful tauren warrior like Ziear did the quill boar. The two behemoths danced around one another. The sounds of clashing metal and war cries drown out the terrified thundering of Dameyen heart. Suddenly the orc heaved his axe downward and knocked the tauren to the ground, his ethereal blue eyes burning with a rage that resembled Ziear's just the night before. The tauren blocked the potentially fatal blow but was breathing heavily. "Halt! I yield!" He said in a deep gruff voice as he looked up. The orc stopped his attack mid-swing and paused to look down. A grin came across his green face and the fire in his eyes dimmed. Both laughed and to Dameyen's surprise the orc held out his to help the tauren up. "Lok'tar! You fight well friend." He complimented the tauren whom brushed himself off. "As do you." Then both gave a short bow and turned their separate ways.

During all of this Dameyen had not noticed Ziear dismount and walk towards the orc. Perhaps it was the thick tall black hair atop the orcs head or his massive plate armor or even possibly the ferocious battle he'd just watched but Dameyen swore this orc was taller more well built than the guards he'd met at Far Watch Post. He was certainly more intimidating. "You get uglier or is it just me?" Ziear's voice taunted to the victor. Dameyen's orange eyes widened as he was pretty sure the orc was going to slug his friend in the face. But to his surprise the orc death knight smiled, which made him even more terrifying. "And you still look like a woman!" Her growled back with a smile. Dameyen watched as the two clasped their hands together in a warrior like greeting. Then it dawned on Dameyen, Ziear didn't talk much about when he was under the thrall of the Lich King but he did mention how he and a fellow knight broke free. This was his brother in arms. This was Kroga.

"Been a long time Kroga." He said as he took a step back and looked over his friend. The troll heard panting and heavy shuffled steps. He turned his head to see Swiftclaw limping her way to his side. He felt terrible for her, really. She somehow ran almost the entire day with little rest and all on a broken hind leg. Sure the orcs back at the post healed her as best as they could and splintered the leg but she was far from healed. She was panting heavily and it was clear she was in quite a bit of pain. Dameyen frowned and moved to gently touch her head. Despite the pain the worg looked up and wagged her tail softly. "Likewise brother. Your family is well?" Kroga asked with genuine sincerity in his deep voice. Ziear only gave a simple nod and it made Dameyen wonder. Did Kroga know Ziear's wife was a kaldorei, a night elf? Did he know Ziear's four children were of both kaldorei and sindorei? But his pondering was broken as Ziear motioned for him to dismount. Dameyen tried to hide it but he was terrified that Kroga would figure him out. "This is my lifelong friend Dameyen. Armani born, sindorei raised." Ziear say with a sly lie. With that he slid off the hawkstrider and moved closer to the pair, greeting timidly. "Zug-zug! A friend of Ziear's is a friend of mine!" He said closing the space between them and clasping the mage on his shoulder, which sadly was his wounded shoulder.

A sharp intense pain shot through Dameyen as the heavy hand brotherly clasped his shoulder, resulting in a painful yelp from the mage. Kroga immediately retracted his hand and looked at him in surprise. "Eh he's kinda squishy and got hit with- Whoa!" Ziear started to explain but before Kroga could really take in the wound on Dameyen's shoulder a massive rust and grey form bolted beside the troll. Swiftclaw lived up to her name and with a vicious snarl erupting from her throat she came at Kroga with every ounce of strength she had left. Slamming her massive jaws around the orc's gauntled covered arm. Shaking her head once trying to throw him off balance. "Easy worg!" He said keeping himself steady on his feet. Dameyen was sure if it wasn't for the armor Kroga's arm would have been snapped in two. "Whoa Swiftclaw! He didn't mean nothin' by it!" Dameyen winced as he moved towards the two. Kroga stood firm, his gaze unblinking at the golden eyed worg. His arm held in the air in the jaws of a huge beast. She snarled deeply as her own gaze did not falter. "He didn't know I'd been shot by an arrow! Stop eating him!" Dameyen chided as he tugged on the leather collar buried in her mane of fur. Only when he touched the collar did she let go, her jaws opening much wider than a normal wolf could so her huge bottom canines would clear the orcs arm. Swift claw licked her lips once as she coiled closer to the troll.

Dameyen expected Kroga to lash out but to his surprise he started to chuckle, bowing respectfully to not him but the protective worg at his side. "Stop." Dameyen said quietly as Swiftclaw tried to lick his wounded shoulder. Using his good hand he pushed her face away. "I'm reea-ly sorry about that." But Kroga waved his hand flippantly as he smiled. "I am not offended. She is a good worg who is just protecting her master. But you are both wounded. You should see Lohwano or Nuyakin." He said looking at Ziear. The elf nodded and motioned towards the city gates. "That wouldn't be a bad idea. But first we need to find a goblin that should have come through this morning." Kroga nodded and followed Ziear. "There are many goblins in the city! What does he look like?"

"I'm imagining he looks like a midget version of you." Quipped Ziear. Dameyen was sure the orc was going to turn around and slug him in the jaw but again he laughed. The comment even made Dameyen snicker a bit but he kept it down. "No he was wearing a purple and zhevra print jacket and hat." Kroga paused to look back at Dameyen, eyeing him to see if he was telling the truth. "I'm serious! He's a potions seller." Kroga nodded and sighed. "Well that narrows it down. I'll help you look."

Walking through the gates of Orgrimmar was not like simply walking into the city. There was a dark wooden tunnel one had to traverse through before seeing the city in its entirety. But was they rounded the corner and the bright light hit their eyes Dameyen's breath was taken away. Both in awe and in fear.

• Love
((Part... Four!! (I forgot how many I had done so far lol) Of my WoW fanfic. Here Dameyen finds out some terrible news. And meets the ladies of the Horde WARNING MATURE FOR BLOOD AND GORE. And some cursing. You have been warned.))

If You Can't Beat 'Em…
The first thing Dameyen laid his eyes upon was a great spiked fortress. It was huge, bold and menacing with huge spikes atop it's roofs. Built of stone and wood it was by far the largest, most impressive and most intimidating structure in his view. Had Dameyen actually understood that he was looking at Garrosh's fortress where he commanded his army he might have fainted or ran away screaming. The rest of Orgrimmar was just as menacing. Everything in this city was dusty, dirty and with a unique scent of blood and sweat. It lacked all the modern feel of Stormwind and the coziness of Ironforge. No Orgrimmar was raw, savage and primal. No stone walk ways, only red dirt paths. No lush apple trees, only unforgiving callous cactus.

Without knowing, Dameyen had paused to take in the full effect of the city. A dangerous move. Orgrimmar was not like Alliance cities but more like Dalaran's Underbelly. Full with scheming goblins, light fingered trolls, and ornery orcs who'd easily take advantage of someone lost of confused. And in this city, the guards would not come to your aide. Ziear turned just in time to see Dameyen standing alone and quickly moved to tug his shirt. "Might not wanna stand there like that." He said quietly. Dameyen snapped out of it and looked at his friend as he followed his lead. "Huh? Oh too obvious?" He replied keeping step with the elf and orc. "Well yes but mostly you look like a target." Ziear replied with a grin. "Orgrimmar makes the Underbelly of Dalaran seem tame." He said raising a brow to Dameyen. It was then the mage understood. His eyes widened and he glanced around, taking notice of many pairs of shifty eyes watching him.

Dameyen stayed close to his friend, trying not to look like he was having a panic attack as he passed gruff Orcish guards. "You really didn't get out of Silvermoon much, did you?" Kroga seemed to growl as he glanced back at Dameyen. The troll swallowed and glanced at Ziear, whom only gave him a fleeting smile. Dameyen had been to Silvermoon, the city of the blood elves, but he wasn't actually from Silvermoon as Ziear fabricated for him. "Uh no… Not really. I didn't see much reason to leave. They had booze, women and hookahs…" He said in a rather trollish grin. His words rousing a boisterous laugh from the undead orc. "And libraries for studying magic." He added. Dalaran had these things too of course which made it less like lying. "Might be taught to speak like these girly elves but you are a troll at heart. I can tell." He said glancing back with a wide smile.

Troll at heart. It made Dameyen slow his pace if only for a moment and ponder its meaning. Was he so much like a troll? Then he suddenly remembered the strange cryptic dream with the talking raptor. He's said he might not have born one of his children but he was one. Did the dream mean something or was it just the long day that created strange images in his head. Either way he didn't have much time to ponder before they paused to speak with a guard. Dameyen tilted his head at the female orc, wondering how in the light someone could find one attractive. She was tall, as tall if not slightly more so than the blood elf Ziear. But with massive muscular arms that were thicker around than a woman should be. The only indication that the troll had that this was a female was she was much smaller than Kroga and other male orcs and had breasts. If Dameyen had not met a few in the floating mage city he'd never know the difference. "We're looking for a goblin." Ziear spoke up. Dameyen tried to act nonchalant as this orc seemed to eye him more closely than the others. "You'll have to be more specific. Shit kickers are everywhere." She replied in a deep gruff voice.

"This one would have an alchemy satchel with him and is dressed in purple." She glared a moment at Ziear before shaking her head. "You realize they all wear tacky clothing like that?" She snarled in a retort. Ziear went on describing the goblin a little better from his own memory. But his words were blurred out as Dameyen realized the orc was looking him up and down, almost like she was judging whether or not he'd be fun to break in half with her bare hands. It made him rub the back of his neck nervously and he shift closer to Ziear. Then much to Dameyen's dismay, she smiled at him. "Haven't seen him. But you said he had an alchemy satchel. Check Yelmak's Alchemy and Potions." She said glancing at Ziear before turning her attention fully to the troll mage. "Where'd you get that wound?" She said with either a sneer or a flirtatious grin.

Dameyen opened his mouth but paused as he was not sure what to say right away. He was fearful of offending her or being found out but he had to say something. "Quillboar." He said at last, saying only that for fear that saying anymore would give his real identity away. Ziear and Kroga glanced back at him with amusement in their faces as they started to move away. "Very sexy." She said in a gruff flirtatious tone. The troll mage lifted his brows in fear as he realized she was not going to kill him, but was interested in him. His forced a grin and nodded his head as he replied, "Thanks." And quickly followed his friends. Once out of earshot Ziear could hold his laughter in no more and the elf burst into laughter. "Hey Dames. She was so into you. You should see when she gets off duty." He snickered as Kroga chuckled. "That is not even funny. Did you see her arms man? She'd break me!"

"You've been with elves too long and have poor taste in women. That was a fine looking woman." Kroga replied with a chuckle in his voice. "No man I don't think so. I just like FEMININE women. Not ones that could punch a hole through a stone wall." Both Ziear and Kroga laughed at Dameyen as they walked through the huge Orcish city. Following the right path they entered into what was called The Drag. A dark covered canyon path that lead to the other major sections of the city. This area Dameyen notice Ziear took more care to stay close to his friend and his new found worg to remain close by his side. And it didn't take the mage long to realize this was a seedier and more dangerous part of town.

As they moved through the dark and foreboding Drag and closer to the potions shop a booming voice echoed through the canyon. "You worthless slimy goblin! I've been looking for you!" The trio paused a moment as a pale green goblin care tearing out of the potions shop with a plate wearing orc hot on his heels. Dameyen gasped as it was the same goblin that had ripped him off. A short squatty pot bellied pale skinned goblin wearing and lavish purple outfit. His black hair just showing under his purple hat. Fear stricken upon his face and ran as fast as his legs could carry him. "Hey! That's him!" Dameyen shouted as he pointed.

The troll mages voice caused the goblin to turn his head that way, and stumble. He tumbled on the ground and the angry orc quickly caught up. "The potion you sold me went horribly wrong!" He bellowed in rage. "W-w-w-wait! Hey let's talk this over eh?" The goblin said trying to talk his way out of this one. "You have no idea what I had to go through to reverse the effects… You made a fool out of me." He growled as the trio moved closer. On his back and trying to crawl away, cowering like an omega dog the goblin nervously stuttered. He clearly did something similar to this guy. "So is this a business plan?" Dameyen boldly spoke up glowering at the cowardly goblin. "Give people bad potions and just assume they won't figure out a way to reverse it effects?"

The goblin knew that Dameyen was a human and stared at him in disbelief. Clearly he didn't think the once human mage would follow him into the heart of Horde territory. "He wronged you too?" The furious warrior said to Dameyen. He quickly raised his massive two handed axe as his brown eyes seemed to glow red with rage. "Y-y-your bold coming here…" He said at last to Dameyen. "Silence! Your dishonor and back stabbing ends here!" The orc bellowed as he swung the axe down. Dameyen tried to scream 'no' but it was futile. The goblin held his hand up to block the blow but it also was useless. The huge axe slammed down and cleaved the goblin in two from his head to his mid section. His scream squelched by the sound of crunching bone and the sick wet sound of flesh being hacked into. His blood splattering and the trio, much to Dameyen's disgust. Kroga and Ziear merely closed their eyes to avoid blood getting in them but sighed slightly as the single blow was enough to instantly kill the greedy alchemist.

Dameyen was speechless. He held out his hands palm up as if trying to gesture the words that would not come to his mouth. With a savage and carless gesture the orc stepped his heavy plate boot on the corpse and ripped the axe from its victim. Emotionless he looked to Dameyen. "I suggest you find a trustful alchemist." He snarled as he turned to walk away. Dameyen turned to Ziear, stuttering and gibbering. With the goblin dead, he had no way of getting an antidote. He was stuck as a troll for an indefinite amount of time. "Oh well. Lets grab a brew in the guild hall." Kroga said nonchalantly as he lumbered down the path, walking past the gruesome corpse and the pool of blood spilling from it. Ziear looked at Dameyen, deep concern in his eyes. This entire thing had been a joke to him. Never once was the sindorei seriously worried about changing his friend back but now the seriousness of it all set in. He laid a comforting hand on Dameyen before he spoke.

"Don't worry. We'll find a way to fix this." He said patting his friend lightly. Dameyen gasped as he looked at his friend. "Fix this? How the fuck do you fix this?! What about my kids man? Shayne, Luc, and Sona are expecting me home in-in two days!" The mage started to dissolve, his form shrinking and his demeanor even more sullen as his friend tugged him along. "We'll send them a letter but-" Dameyen in his panic spoke up. "Where am I supposed to stay?" He said as his stomach became queasy as he glanced at the hacked goblin. "You can stay in the guild hall. I'm high ranking in the guild, they won't question me. Let's just go there and get you healed and think of a plan."

As they walked time didn't seem to register in his mind. Only the terror of not knowing how long he was stuck in the body of a troll. The panic he felt worrying over his kids. Sure his oldest half sindorei son was more than capable to taking care of his siblings but that wasn't the point. And trying to get his ex-wife, their mother to go and take care of them was just something that wasn't going to happen. What of this charade he played? It was obvious he wasn't Darkspear born. And everyone knew other troll clans did not get along. Well there was the Zandalari but they didn't speak like him. He could never pass as a troll and yet he was stuck as one.

A strong arm wrapped around his shoulder, brotherly, Ziear tugged him closer to comfort his friend. "Look. Let's just stick with the 'Armani born, sindorei raised' bit. You know enough about my people that it's plausible. Hell you even lived in Silvermoon while you were married." He said in a voice only Dameyen could hear. The mage looked up at his friend, nodding slowly and trying his best to cope. It was a solid plan, after all he did know quite a bit about the elves. "And as for your fear well that's perfectly reasonable. Lots of sindorei still don't have many interactions with the races of Kalimdor." The elf was speaking of the orcs, trolls and tauren of course. Those races besides the forsaken that Dameyen had no real knowledge of. "It'll be okay Dames. I trust the guild… Most of them." The pause was unnerving and it made the troll glance at his friend.

Before Dameyen knew it they had walked towards another canyon but this area was strangely like a mash land. There was something familiar and reassuring about this place to Dameyen. The huts here were even more primitive, thatched together and built up off the wet ground but lacked the savageness of proper Orgrimmar. Small islands dotted the wet landscape and the cracking of frogs seemed to remind Dameyen of his birth home, Gilneas. He perked up as the scent of spiritual herbs flirted with his senses and he suddenly longed to smoke some to chase away the tension in his body. But as they followed Kroga with Titan and Swiftclaw following close behind something quickly became off.

This section of Orgrimmar, so welcoming and strangely familiar, was a sanctuary for the Darkspear trolls. "Where are we?" He whispered nervously to Ziear as a few trolls nodded to them in greeting. Now mage noticed the tribal feel of the place. Tikki masks and voodoo charms hung from every building as well as trophy skulls. More trophy skulls than Dameyen was comfortable with."Valley of Spirits. The guild hall is just at the end here." Dameyen nodded even though this told him nothing. "There's lots of trolls here man…" He hissed in a whisper as a few female trolls smiled flirtatiously as they eyed him. It was now that Dameyen realized most of the females were not that pretty. Yes they were far more feminine than the lady orcs, with thin but athletic arms and curvy bodies but their faces made him quickly turn away. "Oh Garrosh is a dick. He segregated the other races. Tauren, trolls and goblins have their own pockets. He claimed it was a place to be 'home away from home' but it was clearly a racist move. In Thralls Horde, the trolls home was the orcs home. He didn't shove them off in a back corner of the city."

Dameyen remained silent as he listened. To hear Ziear so out spoken over the leader of the Horde was odd but clearly Garrosh was in the wrong. He thought back to Stormwind. "So… It's not like… 'you know where' where they are welcome to roam free?" Ziear nodded as he knew Dameyen was talking about Stormwind and the humans relations with the gnomes and dwarves. "Oh they can go where they want. They just get questioned and glared at. Made to feel almost unwelcome by the guards." He looked back at Dameyen for a moment. "Another reason you need to stay either in the guild hall or in the Valley of the Spirits." He said almost like a warning. Dameyen nodded as he decided to heed it.

It wasn't long before they came before a great building built into the stone wall. It was the same design as the rest of Orgrimmar proper, stone slabs reinforced with thick dark wood adorned with spikes, although these spikes were not the ferocious grandeur as what filled the city. The building looked to be two stories with the stables beside the building. The Horde's insignia was painted red above the great wooden door. Soon the smell of stew touched his senses along with the smell of a cozy fire. Ziear relinquished his arm from his friend and paused with Kroga a moment. "I'll need to put Titan away… And apparently your new worg." He said in a teasing tone. "Kroga will introduce you." Dameyen snapped his head back at his friend. Was he seriously leaving him in the company of an orc? To meet the rest of the guild no less. He nodded and held his throbbing shoulder as he moved towards Kroga and he huge wooden door. His thundering heart drown out all other sounds as the door began to open. Would the other guild mates be as welcoming as Kroga? Would they accept this human in troll's skin?

• Love
RogueRomance_zps7bca0e70.jpg

So... This has nothing to do with the current story... But it's a second story I started thinking about. The deadly romance between two assassins. Rogues Zenzak and Alana, troll and blood elf respectively. I love Dameyen to death but this story has stolen my attention for the time being.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I hate dread locks. F*k you Zenzak. Why you gotta have dreads.

I'll make it look better when I color this.

... I can so hear Zenzak saying something pervy like "Rogues do it from behind" or some shit. Then Alana for real stabs him. :/

Last edited:
  • Love
Art and stories at their finest. When we get all squared away I can't wait to continue our threads. I still have to finish druids.

Last edited:
  • Love
((Been a while since I posted part of my story but here we are. YAY ZENZAK AND JACJAK!! I love those two so much. Also introducing Dyzz, the other main character of the story.))

New Troll Here...

The door opened and the first thing to hit Dameyen's panicked senses were the sounds of laughter. Men it sounded like, at least three. Two of the voices sounded dark and menacing while the third was clearly another sindorei. "Ja keep on laughin'! Aye pour dis stew all ova ya man hood!" Bellowed a young females voice, the accent telling Dameyen this was a troll also. A chorus of 'Kroga' filled the air as the three men greeted their friend and guild mate. The undead orcs ethereal blue eyes shined with an eerie warmth as he grinned widely, looking much more intimidating to the mage whom waited out of sight. "She's going to put a curse on one if not both of you one day." He said in a gruff growl with his lips curled in a smile.

"She ken putta curse on me anytime." One troll accented voice said suggestively. The female voice scoffed in reply. "Everyone, meet our new recruit. He's a good friend of Ziear's so give him the same respect. Or I'll break you." Kroga's face took a deadly fierce seriousness, his blue eyes burning for a fleeting moment. The orc's words silenced everyone as they heeded his warning. Kroga motioned for Dameyen to come in and he froze for a fleeting moment before swallowing hard and stepping forward.

The room was huge as this was the common room. A full service bar sat at the far left corner while a cozy bon fire burned in the huge fire place on the right. There was nothing in the way of couches or seats except for at the bar but circling the fire place was rather plush worn down pillows and fur rugs on the floor. Various mounted animal heads hung on the wall, including a black drake head and what looked like a nerubian head, a giant insect like race from Northrend. A bone and antler chandelier hung from the tall ceiling and on the wall opposite the door was stairs that lead up.

The first thing he took notice of was the gleaming gold and silver plate armor that reflected the dancing flames. Its owner was a masculine faced sindorei whom had a small goatee on his chin. His white-silver tipped hair was pulled back into a pony tail and flowed from his head in straight long elegant strands. His charming grin was similar to his friend, only this elf was clearly still alive. Dameyen blinked as he realized his eyes were a striking cool blue, not the fell green of most blood elves. Had this elf never been tempted by the fell magic the majority of his race succumbed to? "I'll keep the brothers in line. A friend of Ziear's is a friend of mine." He said as he stood to his feet, clasping his hand to his chest as he took a soft bow. Dameyen widened his eyes as he recognized the style of armor. This elf was a paladin. "Zevryyn Duskriver." He said politely.

"Should fit right in with Zevryyn." Kroga said as Dameyen waved at the elf. But suddenly he was made frightfully aware of the three trolls in the room. The two male voices belonged to brothers apparently whom looked identical, including dread lock hair style and small upturned tusks. The exception was their skin color, hair color and choice of clothing. The one closest to him had green blue skin much like Dameyen's with teal green hair that was tied back in dread locks with tusks similar in size to Dameyen's only upturned. His face was long, slightly longer than Dameyen's with teal green hair coming off his jaw. His attire was flashy and bright and even if he had he not moved, still would have grabbed Dameyen's attention first. He tilted his head and gave a deep menacing trollish grin as he sat forward, his garnet colored eyes looking curiously over.

The other brother was blue skinned with the same pulled back dread locks but with deep sea blue hair. But his clothing was much more drab, less noticeable. His garnet eyes looking with baited curiosity before he grinned. "New troll 'ere!" The teal haired flashy brother said as he hopped over the thick round pillow behind him and made a bee line for Dameyen. The mage put his hand up as the unfamiliar troll entered into his personal space, but the intruders lanky arm wrapped around his neck and tugging him close. "Look et'chu, mon! We could be bruthas!" He said in a chipper tone. Suddenly a hand appeared on top Dameyen's head, ruffling his hair rather roughly. Unlike the boisterous brother, the blue brother was silent and closed the distance between them almost invisibly to become just as uncomfortably close to the mage. "Could be." The other said in a much more dark and deep voice. "We be needin' more trolls 'ere."

Inside Dameyen was screaming. His heart was thundering a mile a minute as these two clung to him. His orange eyes both fearful and faint as his knees nearly started to shake. This was the closest he'd ever been to a troll, let alone two. And this was far too close for comfort. "Yea well uh yea. New troll…" His voice caused both brothers to pause and lean their heads away to eye him more. Their red garnet eyes looking at him more closely as it was clear he didn't have a trollkin accent. The mages breath caught in his throat and he nearly choked on it as the brothers studied him much more closely. "You two need to teach him to fit in. Poor bastard is sindorei raised." With Kroga's words they both relaxed and nodded, although much to Dameyen's dismay returned to hanging on him. "Dat explain why you talk funny." Suddenly the teal haired one gasped and tugged Dameyen closer. "Oh ja musta had ya share o'hot blood elven women." He said twitching his brows. The blue haired brother ruffled Dameyen's hair again as he too seemed interested in this idea. "Tell me ya sampled dey local tastes." He cooed.

For as creepy as they were being, Dameyen did chuckle a little. He was quite the ladies man and did entertain his fair share of elves women, only he wasn't a green-blue skinned troll. His cheesy grin was just as trollish as the brothers for a moment and he even seemed to relax. "Yea actually. You can say that." He replied as the brothers cheered and laughed. "So, who you be?" The blue brother said as at the same time both let him go. "Dameyen. And I'm… Assuming… your brothers?" Both nodded before they replied. "Dey names Jacjak." The teal haired one replied with a wide grin. "An' aye be Zanzak." Cooed the blue haired brother as in unison the moved away. "Nice t'have a new troll face. Dey only otha one be dis sweet lil' zulfi." Jacjak cooed as he slid flirtatiously towards the last person in the room whom Dameyen didn't notice until now.

His attention snapped to the word. Zulfi. And the woman before him made him remember the dream. She was a troll, that Dameyen was clear on. Her revealing leather tribal attire only accentuated her generous bust and hour glass curves. Her pale sky blue skin looked soft and was scar free with white tiger stripes on her arms, shoulders and face. Her cloud white hair was tied in a pony tail but still tumbled from her head like a water fall well past her wide hips. But her face was what caught Dameyen's attention. Unlike the harsh scowled faces of the other females he'd seen, her face was far more feminine. Thin elegant almost with thick sultry lips and small tusks protruding through them. Her eyes a sweet soft honey color, which were giving a deadly glare at Jacjak. It shocked Dameyen but this troll he found particularly pretty. Almost beautiful in his eyes. She spat something vicious in trollish tongue as she shoved Jacjak away.

He caught that word again, zulfi. Only from her lips it held distain and anger. Jacjak and Zenzak merely laughed and moved away from her. Something about that word set her off in a way that made the mage fearful. "You're never gonna get on Dyzz's good side if you keep insulting her." Zevryyn chided as he sat down. "She like dey attention." Zanzak cooed as he twitched his brows at her suggestively. Dyzz's thin arms curled around her chest as she glared. "Both ya need t'move ahead in da future an' let go of dey old ways. We be not a buncha primal forest trolls no more. We be Horde." She scolded as she turned away. The brothers laughed and shook their heads. Zenzak said something in trollish in a rather know-it-all tone and it made Dyzz pause and almost pout in annoyance.

Dameyen was clueless as to what they were talking about and despite the others knowing them better, they didn't speak trollish either. "You done?" Kroga said with a deep threatening tone in his voice as he eyed the brothers. His annoyance with how they treated Dyzz was clear and without word both brothers nodded and held up their hands as if surrendering. At that time Ziear walked in which prompted the brothers to cheer his name in greeting. Zevryyn smiled deeply and stood up and walked over to greet his friend. Shaking hands as Ziear had done earlier with Kroga. "I see you've met the brothers… Are you two behaving?" Ziear said raising a brow to them. They replied with a deceptively innocent 'yes' and gave toothy smiles. Dyzz looked to Ziear and shook her head 'no' as if saying they were lying. "Where is Lohwano? Dameyen got into a scuff at Far Watch post with some quillboar." Kroga said shifting his weight. Dyzz tossed her soft white hair from her face as she glanced at him. "He an' Nuyakin be away. Aye ken heal ya." She motioned for Dameyen to follow and he hesitated a moment but remembering the strange raptors words he followed. The brothers started to cat call but a quick threatening snap of Ziear's head silenced any more noise from their mouths. Apparently they held their tongue around him.

'Look for a zulfi wit hair white as dey cloud. She show ya dey wey.'

The bones on Dyzz's necklace clanked quietly as she walked upstairs, her hips swaying in a way that made it hard for Dameyen not to look as he followed her. He was both thankful to get away from the crowd and terrified with being alone with this troll. All the stories he'd read of their people gave him the chills and made him wonder how she was going to heal him. Was she going to use troll blood? Or gruesome alchemical ingredients? I all seemed too much for him and he swallowed hard, though he tried not to seem nervous. She led him to a room full of books and jars of suspicious things. The smell of dust and drying herbs hung thick in the air as he looked around this small library. It was well it from a window above and had a long worn wooden table and a few make shift chairs.

"Sit." She commanded as she motioned to a chair which Dameyen obeyed and sat in. She walked to some of the jars on a shelf and shuffled a moment before she found one that was already grinded into powder and returned to Dameyen. Adding a bit of water into a mortar along with a bit of the grey white powder before she grinded them together into a milky paste. Getting a generous amount on her blue fingers, she walked to Dameyen. "Let me see." She said. Dameyen was questionable with what was on her hands and he held his good hand up and leaned away. "Whoa. What is that?" He said looking at her incredulously. Her honey eyes narrowed on him then looked at the substance on her fingers. "It's peace bloom. It help with infections… My healin' ken take care of dey wound… You be jumpy." She said with a slight smile. "Oh well hell! I thought it was like bone meal or something! Something you got from a dead gnome or something…"

To his surprise she laughed. Her voice something gentle, soft and sweet. Not something he expected from a lady troll. "Ya been round elves too long. Come 'ere." She said pulling his hand away from his wound, then tugging the bloodied wrap of his shoulder. He closed his eyes as he winced and hissed in pain as her fingers first touched the nasty wound but soon a soothing warmth flowed into the wound. "Oh that feels… good…" He said opening his eyes to see her three fingered hands glowing a soft green, enveloping his shoulder in its glow. After a moment it felt instantly better and she pulled her hands away. But not before flicking her wrist to cast another spell upon the wound, a spell that over time made it heal. Dameyen only recognized these spells because of Ziear's keldorei wife. Because of her path in druidism and the powerful healing she could do. These spells were far from Micha's caliber but they were druid spells never the less. But a troll druid? He'd never heard of such a thing!

His eyes slid to hers looking curiously a moment before she met his gaze. Her honey eyes evoking something in his gut, in his heart. It made his stomach flutter and his heart almost skip a beat, so entranced with her beauty that he stared just a bit longer than he intended to. Dyzz smiled shyly and her blue cheeks burned a light shade of red as she looked away. Suddenly he realized what he'd done and he stammered as he looked away, clearing his throat as he did so. "So um those were druid spells… How-how did you learn them…" He said trying to take the focus off the awkward situation.

Her hands moved much more tenderly as she rewrapped his wound. "Hmph." She replied with a soft chuckle. "Not all Darkspear escaped when Vol'jin did. Some of us was trapped when Zalazane took ova. Dey many islands of dey Echo Isle became a prison." Her smile faded slightly as she leaned in the table, draping her arm over as she remembered the events. "We had ta hide like beasts… Cuz iffen we didn't, we be sacrificed to hims dark loa." She remained quiet a moment before she looked up and smiled. "Me motha was one of da first to pray to da loas for help but it was Gonk dat answered. Giving my people the wisdom and knowledge ro reconnect wit all da nature loas and spirits. I was just a child so it was my motha whom taught me the druid ways."

Dameyen nodded as he listened. He knew enough about trolls that they believed in many gods and they called these gods 'loas' but he knew nothing of what each loa stood for or who they were. "Who's Gonk?" He replied almost timidly. A laugh jumped from Dyzz, a sweet sound that made the mage smile. "C'mon now. Don't laugh. I was raised by elves remember." She waved her hand and chased away the laugh. "Dat be terrible dat you not know Gonk." She said with a sly smile but she shook her head and answered him anyway. "Gonk be dey Great Hunta. Da rapta loa. Ancient and wise." Then he looked at her in disbelief. The raptor loa? As in his dream. He wanted so much to ask more about Gonk but Ziear called for him. Ending his tender history lesson.

JectHum.jpg

Quick pic of my character Ject. I thought about having him in a role play so... Naturally... Since he was once an anthro lion... I needed to give him a human look. :) Or in this case... werewolf~

DamesKids.jpg

While I'm posting him as a teen... How about him as a baby? Yup remember this pic guys? Yea... Slowly I'm still working on it. I have at least skin and hair colored now. Now the reason they are all so pale compared to Dameyen their father is all of his kids have vampire mothers. Thus they are half vampires. Well except Shayne. He's a full vampire but I;m not explaining that here. TOO COMPLICATED. Dameyen his a human eternal (immortal) mage.

Bountyguy.jpg

Anthro race that I created called an asralie. This is Ben (Benetharian... YEA. That's why he calls himself Ben. O_O) First anthro art I've done in a while. :)

Kezanbloody.jpg

Um... Lemme explain...

F*ck it there is no explaining my murderous werewolf Kezan. He eats people. :/ Work in progress here. I'll be coloring his brother soon. :)

Zevsexy_zpscd7fe31c.jpg

Zevarmor_zps77ad1e91.jpg

Reposting my lovely Zevryyn. My blood elf paladin.

NIPPLES. And armor. Lols.

RogueRomance.jpg

Work in progress! My husbands troll rogue Zenzak and my Alana, as a blood elf rogue. I loved Zenzak so much I stole him from my husband kept him as a character. :D I can't wait to start coloring it~

((So I was going through my computer trying to be rather lazy about in intro post I was about to work on when I started to read this. It's hilarious and involved two of my oldest characters. The banter between them is adorable. Enjoy!))

Coffee Shop 1

The great futuristic city of Rebrog was alive with its daily hustle and bustle of its denizens. Hover cars zoomed along in the busy streets and those higher up the economic food chain were permitted to driver their hover cars higher. This created lanes of traffic several miles high. Along the side walks many patrons rode hover boards and hover scooters. This was a day like any other. Hidden away on an unassuming street not far from one police station was a tiny coffee shop. One would pass it by if you didn't already know it was there. It was nestled on street level with windows all long the front with the lettering "The Java Crazed Frog" etched in the glass. Upon looking in one would see an empty store. Upon going inside it was immediately obvious the glass was closer to an image being shown. In side the shop an average sized young man cleaned the glass with a rag. His skin was slightly pale, suggesting someone whom didn't get out in the sun very much. He was in shape but not muscular and had various piercing in his ears. Black and red shaggy hair made him toss his head lightly every now and then to see what he was doing. Around his pale orange eyes his eye lashes were lined elegantly with mascara that with along with his pride dog tags were an every day look for him. Despite his punk look his attire was that of the coffee shops. A pale blue shirt with the Java Crazed Frog logo on the back and a picture of a red eye's tree frog on the front left breast. He wore khaki tan pants and rather grundgy looking skater shoes. The activities of the patrons in side were invisible to people passing by. The coffee shop is a secret safe haven and hang out to a small clan of supernatural friends.

If one could get a hold of the schematic of the building one would notice right away the structure was make of a dense material used by the military in order to keep out invading hackers while amplifying their band with to attack others. This unassuming coffee shop held many secrets. The shop was relatively small with the capacity to hold only 150 people at a given time. Booths lined the walls which were painted with a vibrant rain forest theme with an egg white back drop giving the shop a bright and warm feeling. A few tables spotted the dinning room comfortably. Opposite the entrance was the men's and women's restrooms. On the right was a bar with many stools and two swinging doors on either side for the employees to enter the kitchen and bar. Behind right side of the bar was a counter full of various coffee, espresso, and coolers containing milk and cream. On the left side the back wall was full of pastries of almost every variety. Around the shop were signs saying "Please do not feed the frogs". Between the counter was a swinging door to the expansive kitchen which was complete with cooler and bakery. As one entered the kitchen a door on the left led upstairs to the shop owner, Leo's, home. Straight back was an employee exit and entrance.

The door opened and a lithe man walked through the door. Upon first glance one might confuse him for a female with no breasts. He looks to be in his late twenties and was tall, taller then the 5'8" employee out front and held a similar pale complexion. He was skinny, very skinny and his clothing seemed tailored to fit his lanky stature. His ears were large and with his round face and big bright eyes he looked younger than he actually was. He wore a single blue ear ring in his left ear that matched his vibrant blue hair. His hair was short and combed forward with his long bangs floating over his face. His slate blue eyes glance over at a base ball sized red eyed tree frog that climbed up onto his shoulder. Adorned around his neck was a black and white checkered choker and a red ribbon with a key hanging from it. He wore the same pale blue shirt with khaki tan pants. His shoes however were black sneaker style and looked to be slip resistant. In his hands he held various parcels of mail, and tucked under his arm was a leather note book. Suddenly as if from no where frogs appeared from all over the kitchen and tiny frog chirps filled the air as the frogs greeted their owner. They clamored out behind coffee pots and a few were running the dish washer cleaning the dishes for him. He looks over and smiles at his genetically engineered frogs. Many years earlier he had purchased the frogs not only as entertaining pets but as staff members. The frogs were able to lift things several pounds heavier then themselves and could remember complex orders such as how someone liked there iced coffee or espresso. Though they were not nearly as smart as Leo would have liked.

Leo walks through the door to the bar and pulls an employee stool out from under the counter and sits down with a huff. "Hey Shayne, anything interesting happen while I was on deliveries?" He chirps. His voice is high pitched and almost sounds as though he had yet to hit puberty. Shayne turns and greets his boss with a feminine wave. "Heya Boss. Nah nothin' exciting happened. OH actually you missed a total hottie waiting for the bus." He replies in a slightly deeper voice which had a certain stoner drawl to it. He finishes cleaning the windows and darts over behind the counter to put away the cleaning supplies. Leo shakes his head and rolls his slate blue eyes. "Considering your taste I some how fail to believe I'd find this person attractive." He sets the note book down as a frog walks awkwardly over to Leo on the bar on two legs holding a mug full of iced coffee. As it waddles it spills a small amount with each step. Another frog follows it with a rag and cleans the spills as they happen. When the mug arrives to Leo it has been relieved of a half inch of its contents. Leo thanks the two frogs and takes a sip as yet a third frog appears with a spoon and hands it triumphantly to its master. He thanks this frog also and stirs his drink. Shayne bounces over and pulls out a slip of paper. He shows it to Leo with a charming grin on his face. "I totally got his number." He says with a bit of purr in his voice.

Leo scoffs shaking his head, placing his mug on the counter and pulls out a pen and opens the note book. Upon opening it a screen turns on and Leo uses the pen to write information right in the screen. "Why are you hitting on people on company time?" by this time Leo has acquired two more frogs sitting happily on his shoulders. A third one crawls up onto the top of his head. It croaks contentedly as Shayne scoffs and pulls another stool next to Leos. "Urgh I got him to buy an iced coffee and some cookies. It's not like I ran out there to him like some desperate horn ball… Ok well I am a horn ball but I'm not desperate." He puts the number back in his pocket as Leo pauses and looks up at him. He closes his eyes furrowing his brows and sigh at him. "S'all good Boss. You da pimp. I got cho money." Shayne says playfully as he dusts particles of dirt from his shirt. "I'm not a pimp." Leo says plainly taking another sip of his iced coffee. Shayne chuckles and tosses his hair out of his face. "I bat my pretty eyes and they buy stuff, which puts money in your pocket. I have no problem with you bein' my pimp and me your hooker." Shayne smiles charmingly at Leo whom shakes his head and rubs his temples with his right hand. "Just… Stop hitting on people… I'm not your pimp damnit."

Leo continues to write in his note book. Shayne sticks his lower lip out, pouting. "That's like asking me to go a whole day with out peeing." He says finally looking at Leo with his head tilted. Leo looks up at Shayne un-amused. "Are you bothered by the fact you're a gay mans pimp?" He says after receiving no reply from Leo. "We're not having this conversation, Shayne. It simply does not exist." He states while continuing to write information down. Shayne scratches his nose and looks back at Leo. "Accept it Leo. For it is your destiny. You are a gay mans pimp. Embrace it. Do not fight it. Hire more gay men for you to pimp out to lonely boys at bus stops. Think Leo, of the iced coffee and cookie sales you could make." Shayne tone was serious even though Leo knew he was joking. He couldn't take it anymore and he couldn't help but laugh at Shayne. "Why can't I be a pimp for hot women? Why gay men?" Leo says looking at Shayne for a moment before drinking more iced coffee. Shayne replies with out missing a beat. "Because your love life sucks and you really don't know how to talk to women." There was sympathy in Shayne's voice. Leo looks at him somewhat shamefully. "This is true." He says dejectedly. "Also you're a hottie in the gay world." Shayne barely has time to finish his sentence before Leo retorts. "Don't ever say that again! I'm not gay! I don't know why your dad can't get that through his head. I like women. I like them a lot. I just can't talk to them… Doesn't make me gay." He stammers nervously as he scowls at Shayne.

"I didn't say you were gay I said you're a hottie." He says plainly. Since Shayne had come out he had hit Leo on a regular basis. Leo wasn't sure if this was meaningless banter or he actually found Leo attractive. Either way he'd rather be naïve and assume it was banter. "Don't say I'm hot. It's rather disturbing… when considering I helped raise you… And just weird…" Leo retorts quickly. Shayne chuckles and smiles. "It's a complement! You should feel honored." Leo takes another sip and shakes his head at Shayne. "My nephew thinks I'm hot. That's disturbing, ok? Anyways I stated before this conversation is just… in non-existence." Shayne smirks and flutters his eyes at Leo. "We're not related. You've just been a friend of the family forever." Shayne replied in a flirtatious tone as Leo narrows his eyes on him. He wasn't sure were Shayne was going with that comment. "You are my nephew! This weird conversation does not exist!" He snaps as he fidgets with his note book.

Shayne huffs and rolls his eyes. "If you pimped out more gay men we could change the name to Hot Boys and Coffee." He grins at Leo. Making his boss blush or become flustered was a hereditary trait he seemed to acquire from his father Dameyen Mbyen. When together there antics often drove Leo away to another room to attempt to regain composure. Leo sighed deeply with agitation and dropped the note book on the counter. He rubbed his face and groaned. "Why are you still here? I'm your relief! Be gone with you gay one! Alivia should be here in… 30 minutes!" He huffs waving his hands at Shayne to go away. Shayne chuckles then laughs manically. "Alivia called off cause she wasn't feeling well. BWAHA You're stuck with me O'Blue Haired One! Isn't that FABULOUS!" Shayne sings as he smiles batting his eye lashes at Leo. With a heavy sigh Leo narrows his eyes at Shayne. "Then go take a break… And… For the love of god… Let me finish my paper work… You bloody fairy." Leo finally replies after a moment. Shayne chuckles and stands up. "Okay… fine… I'ma go hit on the hottie at the sub shop. You want a sub or somethin'?" Shayne says as he puts the chair back under the counter out of the way. Leo groans looking at Shayne. "What did I just say about hitting on people?!" He snaps at Shayne whom is un-affected. "I'm clocking out! It's not on company time! Besides if I work it right might get a free sub." He says with a purr in his voice as Leo looks slightly horrified. "If it's something you have to 'work it' for I don't want it!" Shayne laughs and walks to the door. He puts his hand on the handle and turns to look at Leo. "Italian half sub with lettuce, pickles, black olives, salt, pepper, oil, and vinegar?" Leo shudders thinking of what the term 'work it' entailed and he decided to be naïve again and pretend he didn't know what it meant. "Yes, yes… With some salt and vinegar chips." He replies quickly shaking his head as he left to retrieve the food. "HEY! Damnit Shayne… You didn't clock out…" He pouts in annoyance as he sits alone with his softly chirping frogs.

RaziaxNChui.jpg

This is the new love of my WoW life. I have said a tearful good by to blind huntress Laiu as she has too many bad memories attached to her. And I'm too cheap to spend $25 to move her to my new server. So in comes [rainbow]Raziax, the fancier of men.[/rainbow] YES A GAY TROLL. Anyways he's a former assassin/head hunter whom has turned to artifact collecting as a means to get paid. Yay archeology! Actually his pet is a green tiger but this was his pet before he got the tiger cub. :)

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli
Geeklove.jpg

This is actually an older picture, believe it or not. One of the first fully wacom tablet drawn works I did. Back in the day when I role played anthro my character Shayne fancied an anthro squirrel (I can't remember his name as he was my friend's character). And I just had this sudden urge to Lion King-ify them two. And because they were HUGE game nerds... Zelda reference! ... I also can't tell if that's a "rape face" on Shayne the lion or an "I'mma eat you" face XD

God I hate Shayne's hair in this picture lol

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli
Status
Not open for further replies.