Ziradia Online {An MMORPG Roleplay}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn it... i feel like im playing fallout...

Every stat is useful but i cant have them all >.>

If i may ask, how does wisdom affect the mana pool?
Hehe I did take a hint from Fallout while writing this.
Wisdom basically increases overall mana and mana regen. (Not sure how much mana regen will come into play as this is RP and not actually an MMO, but there we go.)
While HP and Mana will increase a set amount each level, CON and WIS both have pretty decent effects, and for sustainability in either pools you'll want at least some points in each.

Will "aggro" also be a stat? Or would it be more of a skill, or found in equipment etc.?
Aggro would be found on equipment, likely cloaks or boots, and perhaps potions.

• Thank You
Reactions: N4na
Name: Aoi Hamasaki
Sexuality: (insert fancy word for straight here)
Occupation/School/Grade: Beta tester for the smaller producers until now.
Physical Attributes/Body Build: Aoi is somewhat small for most 20-year-olds. He stands only at 5'2 with a slimmer build than expected.
Personality and Background: Aoi's despite his lack of a real life other than high school, is a very quiet person. He's never been one to start a conversation, and if he does happen to get spoken to, he'll reply only with a word or two--only as much as he needs from his view. At home on his endless hours of gaming, he can get extremely competitive. Not the shouting and cursing kind, but the kind that makes you put down the controller and slam your head into a wall. But above all else, Aoi is easy to disappoint. If things don't go his way, exactly how he wants them, he gives up completely.

So far, there's been nothing in his past that's made him the way he is other than the discipline from his old-school parents and the video games they buy him for being so well-behaved. He's attended average schools with average grades like most other people. He's been nothing but an ordinary person for his whole life. Other than the fact that he shaped his life around video games and does everything in his power to get back to them.
Reaction to being invited to be a premium beta tester for Ziridia: "I feel..." he quivers with excitement as a grin forms on his face, "special."
Background in Gaming: As stated before, he shaped his life around gaming, and being smarter than somewould would think at first, he realizes the consequence of slacking--delayed playtime. He's kept up on his schoolwork and chores only to get back to what he does best, soon becoming a locally renowned champion in competitive online gaming. When he was chosen for something as big as Ziridia, he was extremely shocked and extremely happy--except he'd have schoolwork to get back to when he got home.
Online Character
Name: Salty_Fishsticks
Sexuality: (insert fancy word for straight)
Profession: Monster Killer

Physical Attributes/Body Build: Aoi's character, or Fishsticks, is a rather lean avatar. While not nearly as small as his creator, Fishsticks isn't a hunk of muscle.

Online Personality: Fishsticks is more than confident in his ability as a gunner and is more than willing to take on foes many times his size. If he's set against other players, he doesn't use all his power unless he needs it. Even though his initial demeanor makes him seem like someone not to talk to in fear of saying the wrong thing, Fishsticks is kind towards others (especially newbies) and even barges into battles to help out players in trouble. However, in full on fights, he can get a bit full of himself and is easily caught off-guard if something that once seemed weak turns out to be stronger than him, which more often than not, gets him killed.
Combat and General Play Style: Fishsticks relies mostly on gunpower, but should the enemy get too close for comfort, he'll pull out his secret little weapons--acrobatics and gun-to-sword combat.
Class: Gunner.

Three Sentence Description of Character for Cast List: A heavy gamer who does as much as he can to make time for gaming. Well-known for helping out newbies yet still being in the top rankings of MMOs. Video games make up the majority of his life.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: N4na
I thought so aswell but apparently my character isn't up to the high standards. Oh well have fun.
Your character was good, but I just don't think your writing style will fit the RP is all. I'm sorry.

Reactions: B l u E s
Excuse me... What's a faceclaim?

How do you get the text to wrap around the images? I don't wanna put any in before I learn how because I want mine looking like everyone else's in that aspect. D:

It's a real person or character from somewhere (in this case an anime) who you use as a basis for the physical appearance of your character. :)
Wtf girlll I tried to contact u in Facebook but u just dead bit?

Anyways, got so much to tell u. Pm pm pm asap

Reactions: Vaila
How do you get the text to wrap around the images? I don't wanna put any in before I learn how because I want mine looking like everyone else's in that aspect. D:
Well what I did was first upload my attachments, then I click the (multiple image symbol looking thing) on the last row, fifth one. Then plug in the attachment and then choose the alignment :)
Hope that made any sense.

Reactions: Salt Lord
ANother question and sorry... xD Do I have to put the Gaming Background? It's just that I think that may be kind of unnecesary...

Well what I did was first upload my attachments, then I click the (multiple image symbol looking thing) on the last row, fifth one. Then plug in the attachment and then choose the alignment :)
Hope that made any sense.
Thank you very much. c:

I use BBCode. Just use the following code for the wrapped text :) Oh but take out the *'s first

[imga*] *insert http link of image* [/imga*]

ANother question and sorry... xD Do I have to put the Gaming Background? It's just that I think that may be kind of unnecesary...
I think that may be optional. I think she wants you to write down at least a brief experience with gaming somewhere. But i'm not the GM, so i'd see what she says XP

Thank you very much. c:
No problem! Cute character btw
Annndd you can also do what Vaila said, seems to work better lol

I use BBCode. Just use the following code for the wrapped text :) Oh but take out the *'s first

[imga*] *insert http link of image* [/imga*]
Thank you, but I've already got it figured out thanks to Myka. How does my CS look (I don't mind if you don't feel like reading through the real life person, but could you at least take a quick read through the online character)?

Im just wondering... since when are Beta Testers under 18? XP

Like, i hope yall understand that they need parental approval to actually be allowed to go sleep anywhere or even work as that xD

Like, i hope yall understand that they need parental approval to actually be allowed to go sleep anywhere or even work as that xD
a. It's a roleplay.

b. It's a roleplay based on an anime. Did you really expect anything to make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.