Zeke's RP Search [Plot Ideas Aplenty, Fandom Friendly]

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ezikeel

[BCOLOR=transparent]Howdy! [/BCOLOR]
giphy.gif
[BCOLOR=transparent]Ezikeel here! You can call me Zeke! [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]I'm a 24 (soon to be 25) year old trans dude (he/him and they/them are equally ok). I've been out of the roleplay game for a while, and I'm having a lot of fun getting back into it.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I cook at a pretty cool Italian restaurant, and I like my job (for the most part), but it keeps me very busy and pretty exhausted on the weekends. So, if we're RPing, you might not get a response out of me for a few days at a time. But I have almost every Monday through Wednesday off, and when I'm not super tired I do my best to reply at least once a day.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Even though I haven't RP'd seriously in a few years, I've been RPing off-and-on for about ten or eleven years. I started out on a Kingdom Hearts RP forum that a friend of mine got me into, and have since run a couple of different forums myself.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I have a pretty wide range of interests, and can work with quite a few different styles as needed, so I'm looking forward to finding some new people to play with![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I'm willing to do any sort of pairing, be it MxM, MxF, FxF, or any other combination of genders. (I've never done a romantic or Libertine RP with a character that identifies as genderqueer or agender, and I think that would be neat!) Also, if you don't see a plot or pairing that you're interested in here, feel free to PM me and suggest one! I'm always open to new ideas.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I'm looking for RP partners who have a pretty solid grasp of spelling and grammar (or who, at least, are willing to take constructive criticism), and who can do at least a good-sized paragraph per response (5 sentences or so). I also prefer RPs done in the past tense and third person perspective, but I can work with other formats if a particular story demands it. As I mentioned, I try to post a reply a day, provided I have the energy and mental faculties to do so, and that's the same kind of rate I'm looking for in a partner. I like to do some planning in advance, and touch base on details as they arise, so I expect my partners to be willing to communicate about things. Besides those things, though, I'm pretty open and flexible and I'm willing to try just about anything so long as it makes the RP experience enjoyable for all parties involved.[/BCOLOR]

My Fandoms
  • Steven Universe
  • Pretear
  • Kaleido Star
  • Sailor Moon
  • Dragon Ball / Z
  • Inuyasha
  • Lupin III
  • Cowboy Bebop
  • Marvel
    • New Mutants
    • Unbeatable Squirrel Girl
    • Ms. Marvel
    • Spider-Verse
  • DC
    • Batman
    • The Flash
    • Green Lantern
  • MS Paint Adventures
    • Homestuck
    • Problem Sleuth
  • The Property of Hate
  • Cucumber Quest
  • Find Chaos
  • Peritale
  • Never Satisfied
  • Monsterkind
  • HINABN
  • Space Channel 5 (+ Part 2)
  • Kingdom Hearts (1, 2, + CoM)
  • Elder Scrolls (Oblivion and Skyrim)
  • Bioshock (1, 2, + Infinite)
  • Undertale
  • Don't Starve
  • Darkest Dungeon
  • Stardew Valley
  • Rune Factory
  • This War of Mine
  • Animal Crossing
  • Pokemon (all games up to Black/White)
  • Shin Megami Tensei
    • Persona 4
    • SMT 4
    • Persona Q
    • Devil Survivor (1 + 2)
    • Nocturne
  • Etrian Odyssey
  • Earthbound
  • Phoenix Wright
  • (PW: Ace Attorney, Justice For All, Trials and Tribulations)
  • Harry Potter
  • The Wheel Of Time
  • John Dies At The End
  • Shannara
    • The Voyage of the Jerle Shannara (trilogy)
  • The Dark Tower
    • (+extended mythos throughout King's other books)

Original Settings / Stories
[BCOLOR=transparent]Limbo: [Urban Fantasy, Afterlife][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Limbo is a place in between life and death that is set aside to allow the spirits of those who died with unfinished business to come to terms with their deaths and tie up any loose ends. Unfortunately, it's become overpopulated with spirits unwilling to move on. To encourage people to get their stuff taken care of and not linger unnecessarily every person is transformed into the appearance of some undead creature, based upon what their greatest vice was in life.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]CATALYST: [Modern Fantasy, Paranormal][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
The CATALYST Paranormal Investigation and Research Agency (CPIRA) is a secret government agency in place to deal with supernatural threats. It is staffed by a group of people with very specific skillsets who all utilize their greatest passions to the benefit of the Agency. Everyone goes by a codename of one to five letters, which is an acronym for something relating to their passion. They have five departments: Conduction (which handles administration and paperwork), Communication (which handles public relations and communication between HQ and field agents), Chronicles (which handles research and record-keeping), Contention (which handles most field work and combat situations), and Conservation (which handles maintenance of the habitats of wild supernatural creatures, cryptid breeding programs, etc.).
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Get Your Kicks (GYK): [Dieselpunk, Dystopia][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
In the early 1950s, the United States entered into its second civil war, this time between the East and the West. The East coast is held under martial law by the US Government, and is referred to as the Union, which operates out of California. The West coast and Midwest are controlled by a former Mafioso, and referred to as the Federation, which operates out of Chicago. The central states are a vast no-man's land, inhabited by pacifists who refuse to take a side in the fighting, and anarchists seeking to do away with government altogether. In the years since the war started, the Union has thrown its effort into creating bioweapons and organic technology; at that same time, the Federation has put its effort into advancing the technology of traditional weaponry and mechanics. Many people on both sides have begun augmenting their bodies with these technologies, and it's not uncommon for the Anarchists to have augmentations from both camps.
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Bleeders: [Modern Fantasy][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
There is an ongoing war between two factions of supernatural creatures over the position of humans in society. One side sees humans as, at best, an annoyance or, at worst, cattle. The other seeks to count humans as their equals and work with them to enhance their natural talents. Among these two factions are vampires, werewolves, many different types of demons, angels, merpeople, sphinxes, and many others, including crossbreeds.
[/BCOLOR]

Plot Ideas
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sky City [Slice-Of-Life, Sci-Fi] [Possible Group RP][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]In a future where overcrowding and overpopulation have become a major concern worldwide, the World Government has begun trials of condensing whole neighborhoods into a single skyscraper, called a Sky-City. One such Sky-City, just outside of Tokyo, Japan, has just completed construction. Many people from around the world have signed up for the trial, during which no one will be allowed to leave or enter the Sky-City for any reason for one full year. Every person is guaranteed free lodging, food, healthcare, and entertainment, and the Sky-City is stocked with more than enough supplies for their one year stay, though there are chores and jobs which will be assigned to residents. Over the course of their year, residents will live and work in close quarters with people from many different walks of life. They will gain friendships and enemies, and possibly fall in love. What might happen if they lose their connection to the outside world? What would they do in the event of a murder? Or, even worse, a string of serial murders? When no one can come in, and no one can get out, anything is possible.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The Holy Grail [Sci-fi, Retro-Futuristic, Adventure][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
Throughout history, the Knights of the Round Table have been maintained as a secret society. In a far-flung future, they discover that the Holy Grail they have been searching for all these centuries may actually lie out in the final frontier: space! Can the remaining Knights set out on a planet-hopping journey through the solar system, encountering strange aliens along the way, and finally claim their prize?
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]((If you're not familiar with retro-futurism, it's what people in the past thought the future would look like. Think The Jetsons, Duck Dodgers, Tex Avery's World of Tomorrow, and Space Channel 5.))
[/BCOLOR]
Malady [Fantasy]
Witches are highly valued members of society who are able to do great things, depending on the Talents that they are born with. However, over time the use of magic begins to corrupt their bodies and they contract the Malady: a degenerative magic disease that gets worse on its own over time, and is compounded and sped up as the afflicted uses more magic. The Malady has seven distinct stages, mapped to the seven chakras, which are cumulative. It begins at the Crown chakra, and causes mental illnesses such as depression and schizophrenia; this stage is called Ahmal. The second stage is Omal, affects the Brow chakra, and causes sight degeneration and eventually blindness. The third stage is Hamal, affects the Throat chakra, and causes loss of appetite, food allergies, and inability to eat solid food. The fourth stage is Yamal, in the Heart chakra, and it causes emotional instability and mood swings. The fifth stage is Ramal, which affects the Solar Plexus chakra, and it causes degenerations of motor skills, muscle weakness, and shaking. The sixth stage is Vamal, in the Sacral chakra, and causes impotency and infertility. The final stage is Lamal, which settles in the Root chakra and causes a slow and painful death. No cure for the Malady has ever been found, despite it being studied by the world's best Healers throughout time. Will someone finally be able to find a cure?
[BCOLOR=transparent]Tungsten [Sci-Fi, Noir, Mystery][/BCOLOR]
Many generations after a global calamity which wiped out most of human society, city-states have grown up around natural resources, and trade goods and services between each other. A mafioso has charmed his way into a position of power and rules over his domain very strictly. One down-on-his luck private eye is working to make life a little bit better for the poor and downtrodden in Tungsten's working-class districts and starts to notice strange happenings around town. At the same time, someone's been fooling around in the pre-calamity ruins outside the city, and they start to spew toxic gases that the city's air-filtration systems just can't keep up with. As everyone suffers under the environmental emergency regulations, an entire district of people disappear without a trace. The detective (and his posse) and the City Council are both racing to find answers before it happens again.

I don't really have specific kinds of pairings that I like, but if you pitch me a character you want to play with, I can come up with someone to match them up with who will suit both of our needs.

I'm looking forward to roleplaying with you!

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.