1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Здравствуйте, 今日は, and Hello!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Phaesaris, Apr 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ciao! I'm Phaesaris, a fifteen-year-old weirdo obsessed with video games, RPing, giving people nicknames, and learning different languages. I've been RPing for a while, though I don't really consider myself as the best writer out there. Hopefully my time here will improve my not so awesome skillz.
    I like fantasy, scifi, action -- generally adventure and action-y genres. I'm a sucker for humor and, admittedly, a tiny bit of romance. Small RP groups are my cup of tea.
    Hope to meet some awesome people and do some equally awesome RPs!

¡Gracias, y adiós!

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  2. Ciao, amico mio. Welcome to the site, fellow new member. I may be new here, but I'm a bit of a veteran as far as RPing. Feel free to drop me a message if you want to RP or need any pointers.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Piacere! I'll definitely be messaging you soon, thank you.

4. Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy your stay and if you want I am always open to a few more rp partners :D just msg me if you want to talk :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks! :D

6. "Wait, Cyrillic and Japanese on the front page of the forums? Whomever this person is, they must be welcomed!"

From one language geek to another: здравствуй, おはよう, kaj bonvenon en Iwaku, amiko! ^ш^

• Like Like x 1
  7. Grazie, amica mia! :D

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ah, pardonu min. I didn't mean to call you a dude by saying „amiko“. There's no grammatical gender in Esperanto, so all friends are amiko regardless of gender.

Non so parlare bene italiano, sfortunatamente... But I digress. Hope you enjoy yourself on the forums~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.