Здравствуйте, 今日は, and Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Phaesaris

Original poster
Ciao! I'm Phaesaris, a fifteen-year-old weirdo obsessed with video games, RPing, giving people nicknames, and learning different languages. I've been RPing for a while, though I don't really consider myself as the best writer out there. Hopefully my time here will improve my not so awesome skillz.
I like fantasy, scifi, action -- generally adventure and action-y genres. I'm a sucker for humor and, admittedly, a tiny bit of romance. Small RP groups are my cup of tea.
Hope to meet some awesome people and do some equally awesome RPs!

¡Gracias, y adiós!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Crysodic
Ciao, amico mio. Welcome to the site, fellow new member. I may be new here, but I'm a bit of a veteran as far as RPing. Feel free to drop me a message if you want to RP or need any pointers.

Reactions: Phaesaris
Ciao, amico mio. Welcome to the site, fellow new member. I may be new here, but I'm a bit of a veteran as far as RPing. Feel free to drop me a message if you want to RP or need any pointers.
Piacere! I'll definitely be messaging you soon, thank you.

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy your stay and if you want I am always open to a few more rp partners :D just msg me if you want to talk :D

"Wait, Cyrillic and Japanese on the front page of the forums? Whomever this person is, they must be welcomed!"

From one language geek to another: здравствуй, おはよう, kaj bonvenon en Iwaku, amiko! ^ш^

"Wait, Cyrillic and Japanese on the front page of the forums? Whomever this person is, they must be welcomed!"

From one language geek to another: здравствуй, おはよう, kaj bonvenon en Iwaku, amiko! ^ш^

Grazie, amica mia! :D

Reactions: Kreska
Grazie, amica mia! :D
Ah, pardonu min. I didn't mean to call you a dude by saying "amiko". There's no grammatical gender in Esperanto, so all friends are amiko regardless of gender.

Non so parlare bene italiano, sfortunatamente... But I digress. Hope you enjoy yourself on the forums~

Status
Not open for further replies.