Zayn/Elvira/Niall? Who will win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elvira smiled, and she walked out the door, holding her dress up by the hem. Once she got to the end of the path, she reached down and pulled her heels off. "I love them, but they kill my feet!" She rolled her eyes at Zayn.

They walked down the road, still hand in hand. "The guys are really cool. They seem to like teasing you and me though. They think we are together, when we are just mates." Her smile faded a bit as she said that - she wanted to become more than that.

Zayn smiled as she walked out the door "I'll be back in a minute" Zayn called before shuting the door and watch as she took her heels off and smiled "Good thing i am a guy" Zayn said with a smile and took a hold of her hand and linked their fingers together and walked towards her house

Zayn smiled at her "Yeah they are cool, a bit mentle sometimes but hey you get that with them" Zayn said softly and bit his lip, he wouldn't mind telling her now, but he wanted to make it special like she said so stood his ground "We are more than mates, we are like brother and sister" Zayn said to her but in his head he was saying please be my girlfriend, Zayn stopped at her door and kisssed her head "I'll see you tomorrow afternoon" Zayn said and took away their hands and walked back to his house

[we can skip to the interview now XD]

(yeah ;) )

The next day, Elvira awoke early, and dressed excitedly. She was going to see Zayn's tv interview today, and she was excited about it. She dressed in a pair of white jeans, and a pink camisole, casual and yet stylish.

After breakfast, she walked down to Zayn's place, and knocked on the door. "Vas happenin!" she yelled teasingly up at the window of his room.

Zayn's mum had sent his sister up to wake him, he groaned when all he could hear was "Zayniieee, get up, Zayn zayn zayn" his sister shouted jumping in him "I'm up" Zayn said and got up, having break fast and went upstairs to get dress, he got everything on but his top, it was too hot outside so he just left it off and heard the voice he loved calling up to his window

Zayn laughed and opened it more and leaned out "Stop stealing my words Elvira" Zayn said and winked "I'll get the door" Zayn said and ran down the stairs and opened the door "Hello Elvira, looking nice" Zayn said looking at her outfit

Elvira laughed, and grinned up at him. "Hurry up then!" She waited by the door for him to open it, and when he did. She smiled widely. "Morning. Getting ready for your interview? Isn't it the Bbc?" She glanced up and down him. "Couldn't be bothered putting on a t-shirt?" She teased.

Zayn's mum watched from the stairs behind them with a knowing smile. She knew that the pair really liked each other both but we're each too shy to tell the other.

Zayn rolled his eyes "Yeah i was getting ready" Zayn said with a smile and nodded "I don't know, i think it is" Zayn said thinking and then lifted her over his shoulder "Teasing isn't nice Elvira, and have you been outside it is too hot to wear a shirt, i think i might not wear one for the interview" Zayn said and walked over to the sofa and put Elvira down on it and stoos over her, his face inches from hers "No, i will put on a top when we get there" Zayn said and kissed her cheek

Elvira squealed. "Zayn Malik, put me down!" When he finally did, she smiled. "Ok, but wear a jacket over the top. I don't want every single one of those fan girls fainting at the sight of your chest." she giggled.

She lay there looking up at him. "Do you think you'll ever get married some day, Zayn?"

Zayn laughed and leaned more forward to her "But they will enjoy seeing my chest, it's amazing have you seen it" Zayn said and winked at her "No, i will wear a top, don't want that happening" Zayn said and looked at her and bit his lip, still leaning over her and was looking at her eyes

Zayn put a strand of hair behind her ear and smiled nodding "I want to get married when i'm older and have children, i would love to be a dad and take care of my family" Zayn said softly answering her question with the truth

She gazed up at him, and softly said, "You'd be a great dad." It was the truth because Zayn was a really caring, and sweet person, who always thought of others before himself. "Hey, about that girl you were telling me about yesterday.... I have an idea how you could surprise her." Elvira smiled.

"Remember the song "Everything about you." Well, you could sing that to her to show her how you feel....." She suggested - this song was actually her favourite out of all their songs.

Zayn smiled at her "I hope i would" Zayn sid softly and smiled at her again, he couldn't wait until tonight when he was going to tell her and then smiled at her again "Where do you come up with these ideas" Zayn said and kissed her cheek hugging her, but kept his weight off her

"Thankyou Elvira, i sure will sing that to her" Zayn said and was smiling "If only you knew Elvria" Zayn whispered so low that she wouldn't be able to hear it

She heard him whisper something, and raised her eyebrow, but didn't comment on it, instead moving onto something else. "Where are all the guys staying by the way? Are they staying in a hotel or something? I really enjoyed meeting them last night. Niall seemed to really like me, but I'm not interested in him as more than a friend." Her cheeks went pink. "There's this other guy I like, and I want to see if I can charm him around. If not, then I'll maybe go out with Niall." Elvira shrugged.

Zayn stopped leaning over her and moved her legs so they was on his lap and he could sit down and nodded "Yeah staying in a hotel, they was going to stay here but their wasn't enough room" Zayn said and then frowned a little and put his arm behind his neck "Err, y-yeah he does like you" Zayn said and then bit his lip and looked away from her and had some water that was his mums from the table and smiled that she didn't like him like that but then started to choke, he knew then that he had to try and win her tonight

Elvira giggled. "Easy there tiger. Don't rush yourself." She gently took the water bottle and handed him a tissue from the side of the sofa. "Here." She was trying not to burst into full reams of laughter. She loved spending time with Zayn, and always got on like a house on fire with him.

-----------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile back at the hotel, all the guys were discussing the previous night. Liam remarked, "Elvira seems nice, what do you guys think?" Harry and Louis nodded enthusiastically.
Liam glanced at Niall, and grinned. "You seemed to like her as well...."

Zayn looked at Elvira as she was laughing at him chocking and took the tissue from her "T-thanks" Zayn said once he finished coughing and could see she was trying not to laugh at him, "That isn't funny, i could of died" Zayn said and smiled a little

Niall looked at Liam and went a little red "Y-yeah i liked her, she was beautiful, i guess more like a crush" Niall said and looked away from the guys and knew that Zayn wanted her as well as him

She rolled her eyes. "Dramatic as ever I see," she said as she smiled. "When is the interview?" She glanced at her watch. "It is about eleven o clock now..."

Harry laughed. "Well, you have a big of competition as I see it. Zayn obviously really likes her as well from what I have seen so far." He smiled. This would be interesting.

Zayn smiled and hit her arm lightly "No, i'm not" Zayn said and pouted and then shrugged "I don't know, i'll text Liam" Zayn said and got his phone out and text Liam saying When is the interview?- Zayn ;) <3 , Zayn smiled and sent it looking at Elvira and started to play with her feet

Niall looked at Harry and groaned a little "Seems like Zayn likes her yes" Niall said a little annoyed and rested his chin on his arms "How am i ment to compete with that" Niall said and tried to think what he could do

Elvira squealed as he played with her feet, which was a very ticklish place. "Gerroff!" she protested, giggling madly. This was what she loved about them two - they were always comfortable around each other, and never had any awkwardness,

Liam glanced at the text, and replied, about two hours but we meet in one. He pulled on his jacket, and glanced at Niall. "I personally recommend that you step off - Zayn isn't the type of guy to let his best friend and crush get snapped up by one of his best mates."

Zayn laughed as she was laughing and he leaned over to her "And what do you say for me to stop" Zayn asked still had a hold of her feet and inches from her face again and looked into her eyes with a smirk on his face and winked at her but felt his phone go in his pocket and glanced at it and smiled "And to answer your question ealier, in 2 hours but we are meeting them in 1 hour" Zayn said and kissed her cheek and let her feet go

Niall looked at Liam and bit his lip "That's what i was thinking about, as if i do ask her out, she clearly likes Zayn and he would flip if i did ask her" Niall said and smiled a little "Did you see him getting jelous yesterday though" Niall said with a grin thinking it was funny

Elvira pouted through her laughter, but couldnt hold it for long, bursting out laughing again. "Sounds good. Now, you should shave." She ran her fingers lightly down his stubbly cheek, and smiled. "You wanna impress this girl, then you need to lose the facial hair."

Liam shook his head. "Yeah, but I seriously advise that you step off, because Zayn isn't someone to be messed with when it comes to his girl Elvira. Remember that time when we were on your, and she called up? Afterwards I started teasing about her, and he nearly ripped my head off." He winced.

Zayn looked at her laughing and nodded his head "I knew you couldn't keep that laugh in" Zayn said with a smile and then it was his turn to pout and he put his hand on his face "But i don't want to shave" Zayn said and then groaned "Is that you ordering me Ma'am" Zayn said with a smile

Niall groaned and looked at Liam "Yeah i had to stop him Liam, he nearly bloody punched you or something" Niall said going back to the memory and didn't want to be the one who Zayn punched just for going out with his crush and bestfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.