Zayn/Elvira/Niall? Who will win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elvira smiled when she saw Niall come up the path, and when he kissed her hand, she blushed and smiled. "Yeah I did but it is very nice to meet you. I'm Elvira, Zayn's best friend." She turned to Zayn and grinned, "Is dinner ready?"

Harry whooped and he ran into the kitchen after Louis. Liam smiled and followed at a slower pace.

Zayn looked at Niall and glared a little, he didn't like Niall being that close to Elvira, Zayn went mad when she saw her blush and Niall kissing her hand, he wanted to tell Niall to back off and that she was his, but just left it, he never told Elvira that he was in love with her and smiled a weak smile back at her and nodded, following Harry, Louis and Liam to the table and sat down next to his youngest sister

Niall smiled at Elvira "You look cute when you blush" Niall said to her and saw the line of Zayn's jaw clentch "Yeah he is always talking about you, and i must say he was right about you being beautiful" Niall said and walked to the table and held out the chair for her and smiled a little that he was making Zayn jelous

Elvira sat down, and glanced across at Zayn. "Yeah, he's always complimenting me like that. I don't know what I would do without him." She smiled, but the smile faded a little as she saw that he wasn't looking happy. She bit her lip, but made a mental note to talk to him about it later.

Liam noticed the tension building in Zayn, and he immediately saw what was happening. He interjected, "This dinner looks amazing, Mrs Malik." He smiled at Zayn's mum warmly. "Thanks for inviting us."

Zayn tried to ignor Niall but he was getting too jelous and looked at the food, not hungry anymore and just played around with his fork on the food, Zayn's mum looked at him "Zayn you not going to eat hunny?" Zayn's mum said and Zayn nodded "No, i'm not hungry" Zayn said and got up and grabbing his fags and lighter from another side table and going outside, leaning against the wall and lighting one up and started to smoke it

Niall pushed the chair in when Elvira and sat down next to her " And now you have a much better person to compliment you on that, me" Niall said and started to eat the food "Thankyou Mrs Malik, this is really nice" Niall said and watched as Zayn went out and smirked a little

Elvira smiled politely, and excused herself. She knew that Zayn only really smoked when he was feeling stressed about something. She followed him out and stood beside him. "What's up, Zayn?" She said softly to him, her eyes meeting his.

Zayn heard someone come out but ignored them and carried on smoking, only half threw it ad heard Elvira's voice and looked at her before taking another part and looking away from her "Nothing" Zayn said blowing out the smoke and looked at the swing on the bottom of the garden and wanted to say something to Elvira and tell her the truth that he was in love with her

Elvira raised an eyebrow and sternly said, "Zayn Javaad Malik - I know you too well, and I know that you only smoke when something is stressing you out." Her voice softened, and she softly said, "I'm your best friend- please tell me." She reached up and took his face in both her hands, forcing him to look at her.

Zayn finished off his fag and chucked it into the bucket of water and didn't look at Elvira and just listened to her talk and was made to look into her eyes and he nodded "No, nothing is wrong Elvira, nothing" Zayn said and turned his head blowing the smoke from his mouth so that he didn't get any in Elvira's face as he thought it was rude and then turned his face back to hers and put his hands on to hers "I'm just stressed about the, urmm tour that's coming up" Zayn said lieing

She knew him too well, and could tell that he was lying. "Zayn, just tell me the truth. Please." She gazed up into his brown eyes and sighed. "I thought we were best friends." She didn't want to tell him how much she now wanted to be more than that.

Zayn sighed and looked at her "We are bestfriends" Zayn said softly and sighed again looking into her eyes "I'm stressing about a girl, she is the most beautiful girl that i know, she is amazing, friendly, caring, really sweet and just the best girl in the world and i want to be with her, but then there is this guy who also likes her and is flirting making me jelous and i don't want him to have her, i want her and i don't know what to do, do i tell the girl i like her and be ready for her to reject me or just leave it and let the other guy win?" Zayn asked not giving it away that it was Elvira that he was talking about

Elvira smiled brightly. "See? You could have just told me that in the first place. I think that if you really like this girl, you should tell her how you feel, or the other guy will ask her out before you can, and you might never get the chance again." She smiled and softly said, "Be spontaneous,and surprise her." She kicked the piece of cigarette at her feet away, and made a face. "And maybe give up smoking as well. Girls don't usually like that."

Zayn looked at her and listened to the adivse that Elvira was giving him and nodded "Got it, thankyou Elvira" Zayn said and kissed the top of her head and looked at the fag "Or maybe not, it's too hard you know how much of them i have given up already" Zayn said and then started to think of a way in which he could tell Elvira and make it special, hoping that Niall wouldn't get their first

She smiled, and gestured back into the kitchen. "C'mon - I want to show you something." She wanted to do something special in front of all the One Direction boys, and Zayn's family, and had an idea for it.

Just then, Harry poked his head out of the kitchen door, and remarked, "Are you guys coming in, or you gonna start snogging?" Elvira blushed, but smiled, and she chucked one of Safaa's teddies which had been lying on the ground at him.

Zayn looked at her "Err okay....i guess" Zayn said a bit confused and walking after her and looked at Harry and bit his lip, wishing that they would actually do that but he nodded his head and smiled a little when Elvira chucked his sister's teddy at him, but wanted to throw something harder, like a book but didn't, Zayn put his hand behind his neck and looked at Elvira "What did you want to show us?" Zayn asked confused again

Niall had finished eating and frowned that Elvira was too busy talking with Zayn outside and saw them come in and he could tell that Zayn had just been smoking as the box was in his hand and he put it on the side with his lighter and then he looked at Elvira "Show us something" Niall asked and looked at Zayn

Elvira nodded, and she stood at the top of the table. She smiled around at the gathered, and took a deep breath. "I know that for most of the guys here, I have only known you for a little while, but already you seem like brothers to me. But I have had a brother for all my life. Even though we may not be blood related, we are like family."

She flashed a smile at Zayn. "I want to propose a toast to one of the most amazing guys in the world - Zayn Malik." She raised her glass and smiled. Liam, Harry and Louis all raised their glasses as well as Zayn's mum, dad and sisters.

Zayn looked at Elvira as she stood on the table "No Elvira, what are you." Zayn said not wanting her to fall and face palmed a little and shook his head and stayed out of the crowd and a little back and looked up at Elvira like she was mental but smiled a her a little and wondered who she was talking about until she said his name, he was speechless and looked as everyone raised their glassses

Niall was mad that Elvira said this about Zayn but then thought, if she thought Zayn as a brother and you can't fall in love with your brother, Niall smiled a little but raised his glass to Zayn but was thinking on how he should get Elvira

Elvira smiled, and climbed down. She sat down beside Zayn, and asked, "What did you think of that?" She could see that he was speechless, and she giggled. "Just my way of welcoming you home again." She sipped from her glass and took a bite of her dinner.

She looked around at everyone, who were all talking comfortably among themselves.

Zayn looked at her when she stood next to him and smiled pulling her into a hug "Thankyou" Was all Zayn could manage to make come out and was stil smiling and pulled back kissing her on the top of the head and started to eat some of his dinner but wasn't really hungry still and then thought for a bit, "How would you like to go somewhere tomorrow with me?, just us two" Zayn asked now knowing how to tell her, he would take her to the forest and into the treehouse they used to play in and have a picnic, but then he also had another idea, he had a interview tomorrow on a tv show and was thinking about telling her then

Niall sighed looking at how Happy Zayn looked when near Elvira but he couldn't help his feelings and wanted to take her from Zayn "Hey Elvira, would you like to come for a walk with me?" Niall asked sweetly

[what one should Zayn do, unless you want Niall to get her first and then Zayn just like break down, start smoking propely again, going out getting drunk and that, not doing as he is told getting into fights?]

(the interview definitely! That would be so surprising for her!)

Elvira nodded her head eagerly, "Yeah! That would be great - like after that interview?" She had been told about the interview by Mrs Malik just before. She leaned forwards, and kissed him on the cheek. "And I meant almost every word of that." She hoped he caught the word almost in there.

She turned to Niall, and shook her head apologetically. "Sorry - I'm actually getting quite tired. I'm gonna go on home in a few." She glanced at Zayn with a cheeky smile. "Gonna walk me home?"

[okayyy interview it is :)]

Zayn smiled a big grin "Yeah after the interview" Zayn said, knowing that he would say in the interview that he was in love with her "Yeah, come to the interview, i'm sure they will let you, come on Zayn Malik, i will get you in" Zayn said and smiled again and put a hand on his cheek where she had kissed him, it sending tingles through his body and smiled "I'm sure you did" Zayn said and glared at Niall and kept in a laugh when she rejected him and nodded "Yeah sure" Zayn said and took a hold of her hand and opened the door holding it for Elvria "Ladies first" Zayn said

Niall smile went down a little "Ummm it's okay, maybe another time" Niall said and sighed a little knowing Zayn had her wrapped around his finger and that they actually really suited each other, but that wasn't going to stop him

Status
Not open for further replies.