Zayn/Elvira/Niall? Who will win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elvira hugged him back, smiling. "I wasn't going to let your nineteenth birthday go past without some sort of celebration. Why are you crying?" She wiped the tears away with the tip of her finger, and gazed at him.

Zayn laughed a little "Yeah but you could of had a party on your own, i wasn't expecting a whole tattoo with my name" Zayn said and smiled, and laughed when she asked why he was crying and shrugged "I don't know, they aren't sad once, they are happy tears" Zayn said softly and smiled again "Thankyou" Zayn said softly

"Your welcome." Elvira smiled and hugged him again. She kissed his cheek and sat back. "I could have had a party, but I wanted something a little more special."

She glanced at the clock, and jumped up. "Now, shoo! I need to get ready!" She grinned, and flapped her hands at him.

Zayn smiled and hugged her one last time, "Okay, well whenever i'm away you will have a part of me with you, but Elvira, never forget i will always be with you when i go away, in your heart" Zayn said softly

Zayn saw her looked at the clock and freak out, he laughed and got up "Okay, okay i'm going, i will see you later" Zayn said softly and kissed her cheek, going to the door and walking down the street to his own house and unlocked it, getting attacked by his sisters, he laughed and hugged them "Damn, i miss you guys" Zayn said softly

Elvira hurried upstairs, and into her room. She grabbed a towel and jumped into the shower. She scrubbed herself clean, and washed her hair thoroughly, and then hurried back to her room.

An hour later, she emerged, fully ready. Elvira moved carefully down the stairs, and down the road to Zayn's house. Her heart was racing with both anticipation and trepidation - what if he didn't like her dress?

She finally reached his house, and rang the bell. She then waited, nervously straightening her dress.

(this dress - http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070807224212/harrypotter/images/b/b8/Hermione_yule_ball.jpg)

After Zayn said hello, to his mum and sisters, he went upstairs, had a shower and cleaned himself, shaved and got out walking into his room getting the suit out of his wardrobe

It took Zayn ages to get ready, he hadn't even got his top on yet, and no one was here just yet, when the door went, his mum was in the garden and so was his sisters, so he ran down the stairs with no shirt on, all his tattoo's showing and opened the door to see Elvira, Zayn saw her and he bit his lip and put a hand behind his neck and smiled "You look beautiful" Zayn said, looking Elvira up and down with a smile on his face

Zayn looked down and smiled "Okay, maybe you was right, i do take longer than you, you can come up if you like, i won't take long to finish getting reayd and no one is here yet" Zayn said his hand still behind his neck and had a wide smile on his face

Elvira smiled as the door opened, and the smile widened as she saw his reaction. "Thank you." She tried to to stare at hs chest and all the tattoos, but she found it hard. Maybe she had some feelings for Zayn.........

She nodded, and followed him upstairs. "So, do you really think I look ok?" She twirled in the hall, and her eyes sparkled.

Zayn smiled "You welcome" Zayn said softly and caught her staring at his chest and smiled a little more, and started to walk up the stairs to go to his room and went stopped in the hall and leaned against the wall and smiled nodding "Trust me you look, perfect and really beautiful Elvira, you really do" Zayn said saying the truth and his heard racing when he saw the sparkle in her eyes and then walked into his room

Zayn walking into his room and picked up the shirt and put it on, making sure all the buttons where up "I should think people will start to get here soon" Zayn said and put on his suit jacket and was glad he had done his hair before getting changed, and looked at Elvira and held out his arms "What do you think?, suit okay" Zayn said and looked at himself in his full length mirror

[suit- http://weheartit.com/entry/27688992 ]

She grinned, "You look very dashing - like Mr Darcy," referring to the male protagonist of her favourite classic novel, Pride and Prejudice. Elvira leaned against the door frame, and watched him get dressed, her mind whirling.

He had said she looked perfect, and really beautiful.... did he maybe have those sort of feelings for her? Her stomach fluttered, and her heart raced. She thought about how she had felt recently about him, and realised that she was in love with her best friend! She wasn't going to tell him though, just in case he was just being his usual sweet self and she had mistaken his words for him fancying her.

Zayn smiled at himself in the mirror and turned around to Elvira and moved closer to her and smiled "Well that is good then, i'm guessing" Zayn said and laughed, but noticed Elvira was in her own mind and he moved closer to her and put his finger under her chin and made her look him in the eyey "Err, are you okay, you seem dazed" Zayn said softly looking into her eyes and his face inches a part

Zayn right then just wanted to tell her his feelings towards her, but was too shy and couldn't, it was his best friend, you can't fall inlove with your best friend!, Zayn looked at her features on her face, her skin, her cheekbones, her eyes, her lips which he wanted to kiss so bad

Elvira started and stared up at him, jolted out of her reverie. "Oh, yeah. I'm fine - just a bit pre-occupied with my own crazy thoughts." She smiled, gazing up at him.

She was aware that they were very close, and her skin tingled. The fluttering in her stomach became more intense, and she could almost hear her heart racing in her chest.

She opened her mouth to speak, but then another voice piped up from behind her, "What are you doing?" She turned around, and saw Zayn's youngest sister Safaa there, peering up at them. Elvira blushed, and shrugged. "Nothing. I'm just helping Zayn get ready as quick as possible." She smiled at the adorable little girl, who was almost identical to Zayn when he was that age.

Zayn smiled at her and laughed "Okay, well my thoughts are all over the place with the tour and that" Zayn said and smiled as Elvira looked at him and he traced his fingers down her cheeks and his heart was racing, he just wanted to kiss her so bad, he wanted to be with her, he couldn't help his feelings anymore and smiled at her and how close they was

Zayn looked as she was about to say something but heard the voice of his sister and looked at her and groaned a little at her and dropped his hand from Elvira's cheek "Yeah as i apparently is slow at getting ready" Zayn said and watched as she was about to agree with him and ran over picking her back and tickled her "No Safaa, don't even think about agreeing" Zayn said and kissed the top of his sisters head and kept her in his arms

Safaa giggled, and gazed up at her brother. "Mum says to hurry up because dinner is almost ready, and the guys will be here soon." She wriggled out of his arms and ran downstairs again, dragging her fluffy bear behind her.

Elvira smiled. "You are very slow at getting dressed. C'mon - Niall and the rest of them will be here soon, and you don't want to still be getting dressed when they arrive. I'll wait downstairs for you." She flashed Zayn a grin, and then headed down the stairs.

Zayn smiled at her and nodded "Okay, i'll come in a minute" Zayn said and watched as she got out his arms and as she walked out, he laughed a little but he loved his sister, in fact he loved all of them

Zayn looked at Elvira "Hey don't you go on their side as well, what happens to friends sticking with each other" Zayn said and put a hand over his heart and smiled "They are used to it actually, i am always the last one dressed" Zayn said thinking about the amound of times he had made himself and the guys late as he got dressed slow "Okay, i'll see you in a minute" Zayn said and got on his shoes tieing them up and then went out his door and down the stairs

Elvira paused at the bottom of the stairs, and glanced back up as she heard Zayn's footsteps. She couldn't tear her eyes away from the gorgeous guy in the suit who was descending the stairs. Her mouth curved into a smile, and she waited for him to come down.

Outside, the rest of the guys were pulling up in the van. Harry opened the door, and clambered out. "C'mon guys!" Liam grinned, and followed, with Louis after him. Louis turned at the gate, and yelled back to Niall. "Niall, hurry up!"

Zayn looked up to see Elvira waiting for him and smiled at her and then raised a eyebrow "What, have i got something on my face or anything" Zayn said and looked down checking himself and then heard the guys coming out the van and smiled

"You ready to meet the rest of One Direction" Zayn asked and took a hold of her hand and walked down the stairs opening the door for the guys

Elvira shook her head with a smile. "You look great." She squeezed his hand, and peered out the door as the guys came in.

Harry came in first, and high-fived Zayn before turning to Elvira, "Hey there - I'm Harry Styles, the awesomest one of One Direction." He mock-bowed, and Elvira laughed.

Liam and Louis came in next, side-by side. Elvira grinned and greeted them, "Hi - I'm Elvira."

Liam shook her hand and then glanced at Zayn. "Malik, is this the girl you haven't shut up about for the past six months?" Elvira blushed at that.

Last edited:
Zayn sighed a little and kissed her cheek before the guys came in, and high fived Harry back "Hey Hazza" Zayn said and watched as he looked at Elvira and laughed "I think she knows who you guys are" Zayn said and rolled his eyes and then frowned "Yeah the awesomest one Harry" Zayn said and laughed a little

Zayn watched as Elvira introduced herself and then saw Liam look at him and knew he was going to say something and then went a little red and bit his lip "pstttt. n-no" Zayn said and looked down "Okay, yeah it is, coming mum" Zayn said and ran towards the kitchen and he mum didn't even call him, he just wanted to get away

Elvira bit her lip, but was secretly really flattered that he had been talking about her to the guys. She grinned at the guys, and mentally counted them. "Where's Niall?" She only counted three guys there, and there should be four.

(Can you please double as Niall?)

[yeahhh sure]

Zayn sight when he got away and went into the kitchen, but in fact his mum needed him to set the table with plates, he shrugged and done as he was told and then looked at the others "Yeah where is Niall?" Zayn asked and looked out the door and saw a boy with blonde hair walking towards it and smiled "Hey Niall, what took you so long?" Zayn asked him and walked back over to Elvira

Niall had lost his phone in the van and was taking ages trying to find it, but he finally found it and walked into the door and shut it behind him and smiled "Hey Zayn and hello other person" Niall said looking at the girl and smiled a breath taking smile, he thought she was beautiful and he walked towards her and took her hand kissing it "Niall Horan, but i think you might of knew that" Niall said and smiled "I lost my phone in the van" Niall said and shrugged

Status
Not open for further replies.