Zatch Bell RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arrow

Original poster
An old favorite of mine which I always wanted to roleplay. Those of you familiar with the old Zatch/Gash Bell series probably remember how this works but for those of you who don't here's a rundown:

Every thousand years, a hundred demon children (mamodo in the translation) are sent to the human world in a battle to decide who will become king of the demon world. Each demon carries with them a spellbook written in a lost language, and must search the world for a human partner capable of reading it. The human reads spells from the book, enabling the demon partner to perform them. For example, the spell Zaker causes lightning to be emitted from Zatch's mouth in the series. When a demon's book is burnt, they will be returned to the demon world and disqualified from the battle. The last demon remaining will be crowned king.

That's basically the gist of it. This would be a completely AU RP with original characters so watching/reading the series isn't a requirement. Participants could choose to either control both demon and human in their team at the same time, or control one while someone else controls the other.

Anyways, if anyone finds this interesting and would be willing to do it with me, let me know!

The mamodo king thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.