Zarek Is A Fun Town I Believe...

Aliah felt more aura's way more aura's. She could not be able to take on all of them so she found her way back to the Inn. She could tell they where struggling keeping these things back so she helped at the front lines what other way to show off her skills to her new 'friends' of which she considered them. Two things came running at her she stuck her fans out and increased her aura's presence sending two blades flying into the things. She sensed more and more and just walked making them follow her when really she set up a trap of blades and when the creatures aura stepped on a blade or near it the blade would surge into their aura being aura seeking blades after all.

"No, No keep doing that Just out the window--" The creatures knocked down the door. "Or the door... Daniel you ready?!" He just finished the magic circle "Yeah! Everybody back in the Inn! Adira knock those things back out side!" Alojz rolled back shooting his last bullets. "I'm out..." Ari pulled out Daniel's sniper, Ran downstairs, and helped suppress them at the door. Alojz started throwing exploding Jacks.

Adira nodded as she used both her hands to make the creatures fly out the door. Flicking her wrist and aiming at the door she made her way over to Carlin. "What are these things?!" She asks as she follows Daniels orders and keeps flicking the creatures out the door. "I-I'm not sure how much longer my gravity magic can keep this up guys." She could feel her wrists getting tired and her magic was fading slowly but surely. She wanted to help as much as she could though and continued to push them out the door.

Aliah heard struggling inside the in and turned around running with her blades extended she collected the blades she used as a trap and ran to the inn. "Hey guys sorry! I don't know what happened you need a hand?" Aliah giggled as she walked past creatures who tried to jump on her simply to have her blades plunge into them as Aliah moved her fans in a graceful fashion but also as the creatures dropped a very deadly fashion.

"Alright Al! Now!" Alojz almost moved like a ghost in front of Daniel. "Ace of Hearts! Guard your King with your life!" A giant ace card blocked the door way. "Okay... Shield Magic! Barricade Version 2!" The ground shook. Knocking everyone off balance. When everyone came to their feet giant metal walls surrounded the Inn. Alojz knelt down breathing heavy. Carlin leaned against the wall. Daniel fell over. And Ari sat on the steps leaning over the sniper. "The answer to your question Adira... Zombies. They will leave by morning."

Adira's legs flew out from under her as she fell to the ground and landed on her butt, hard. "Ow.. " She said as she slowly stood up, her hands holding her head. "Z-zombies?" She stuttered confused at the creatures that barged into the inn. "Woah.."

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel rolled over. "Yep your wildest dreams came true. You just met the deadliest plague there is first hand." Daniel looked over at Adira. When this passes I'm going to head over the library to find some books on channeling mana that way you can withstand casting longer." Ari rushed over to Alojz. "Are you alright Al, Here I'll go get you some--" Alojz grabbed her arm and sat her down. Ari's head turned red as a tomato. "A-Al..." "I said I wouldn't die..." Alojz fell over into Ari's lap and went to sleep. "I need a beer..." She went to the fridge. Carlin screamed. "MY BEERS! THEY'RE GONE!" Just then a small fairy appeared. "How ya doin?" the fairy was levitating a glass of beer. "Give my beverages back!" Carlin clenched her fists. Ari and Daniel wore a nervous smile. "I think beverage is an understatement..." "Just a tad, Yes..." Carlin looked over at them with the intent of running them over on the train tracks. "You know what nevermind what i said..." "Yes... Yes..." Carlin looked at the fairy. "Give them to me!" "Hmm? OK!" The fairy started throwing bottles of beer at Carlin. "Help!"

Adira gulped nervously and nodded. "Sure Daniel, I'll go with you, if you'll allow me to that is. Though I'm not sure how long Carlin will be allowing me to stay here" She said as she watched Al fall asleep in the young girls lap and she giggled. "Aww young love." She said sighing softly before she watched the fairy torment Carlin and watched intrigued.

"I don't care how long you stay. If you run out of money I'll just task you with chores, or you could try to beat Al again." Carlin covered her mouth "But, that's unlikely." The fairy through another glass "Hey ya big meanie! I'm over here!" Carlin picked up a bat "Why you little pest..." the fairy and Carlin were making a lot of ruckus. So much so it woke Alojz. "I was trying to sleep..." A barrage of cards flew at Carlin and the fairy "Gah! Bye Bye!!" The fairy disappeared without a trace and with Carlin's beers. "I'll just go buy some more..." Carlin walked towards the doorway but hit a wall. She looked up "Oh, right gotta wait 'till morning. I'm going to bed don't stay up to late. Jeez, I sound old..." Carlin walked upstairs with a glass of juice muttering to her self. "Me too... Ari if you want you can come..." She jumped and chopped him on the head "N-No we shouldn't do that Al..." Alojz rubbed his head "I'l sleep on the futon then... My head hurts... You have the bed Ari... Good night..." She sighed "It's a good thing your as dense as a rock Al..." "What'd you say Ari..." "O-Oh! Nothing, nothing. Night." "Oh... Night everyone... My head hurts..." The room was silent.

Adira nodded. "Oh I see, goodnight then everyone." She turned her head and started up the stairs planning on finished her magic practice tonight before she too went to sleep. "Goodnight Daneil, Goodnight Aliah." She said to her new found friends and walked back into her comfy room. She slid down to her spot on the floor and crackled her back before turning back to her spell book. "Now now.. where was I.."

Daniel started meditating. The silence of the room made Ari nervous. She had gotten so nervous, even though she had no affinity for magic, Daniel could feel a huge presence of negative energy. "Ari." "Y-Yes sir!" "Calm down." she looked down. "Yes sir..." "Go lay down." "B-B-But!" "Don't care. Your tired and need to get some rest. It's not like your laying with Al." "But, what if I wake up and he's getting dressed?!" Daniel sighed. He handed her a camera. "No." "Your no fun." "Your not as serious as you normally are Daniel. Why?" He looked at Adira's door. "Something about that girl..." "Well, I'm going to bed." Daniel waved her goodnight. When she entered Al's room and shut the door, he took out a violin case and music stand from the closet. He went outside on the garden and played Chopin Prelude in E Minor. The night past and Daniel fell asleep in the garden.

Adira awoke on her floor, her head resting on the open pages of her book. She yawned slightly and got to her feet. She looked out her window, It still seemed pretty late.. or early.. She didn't know what time it was but the moon was still out. She decided to go take a walk and grabbed her robe so she wouldn't be out in only her nightgown. Wrapping the silk robe around her and sliding on her slippers, she walked down the hall and down the stairs. The others seemed to be asleep and Adira walked out the back door and into the garden. It was a gorgeous garden too, Adira loved the way the petals looked against the moonlight. She walked around the garden for a bi before she came across Daniel, fast asleep. She giggled slightly and decided that couldn't be very comfy. "Daniel.. Daniel" She spoke softly as not to startle him. "Wake up" She said softly.

Daniel woke up his eyes glistened in the light. "Huh..." He looked at the violin in his lap and the stand. Then he looked back at Adira. "Good morning... Is it morning... I guess not it's still dark..." He stared at the garden "It's so beautiful..." He shook his head "Well Goodnight Adira." He smiled

Adira smiled as Daniel got up and smiled at her. "Goodnight Daniel.. sweet dreams." She smiled more at him and continued her walk around the garden, admiring the beauty and then returns to her room and discards her robe and climbs back into the comfy bed. As her head hit her pillow she fell right to sleep.

OOC.jpg Hi I'm kira I am a runaway who now lives on the streets im 15 I use magic at time and I am a nekomimi I hide my ears though. I have a bandage over my right hand for reasons and I'm good with mechanics Im almost always wearing a dress even in winter. My strongest magic is fire and magic circles of course. Hope to see ya!

The morning came and Carlin was cooking breakfeast. The Zombies had left. And all was back to normal. Daniel got his serious tone back. Alojz went back to adoring his friend Adira. and Ari was red as a tomato. She saw Alojz get dressed. "D-Daniel!" "Yes?" "You jerk!" Daniel made some coffee. "I don't remember doing anything." the embarrassment made Ari collapse on the floor "I'm sleeping on the couch next time..." "OK, well good morning Ari, Adira. Anyone seen Al?" "He just left. Something about a call to the Arena." "This early? Wonder what's up." "Maybe He is collecting his reward money." "Maybe. Oh, Guys he wanted me to tell you all this like this. Ahem." Carlin shook her body out. "Good morning everyone!" "Al said that?" "Yep. He was really happy." "I see. Oh Adira we have to get ready. We're going to the library today. And I know your money won't last you long so you'll be my secretary from now on. Okay." "Jerk." He chopped her "Shush you." "When was the last time you gave Ari a lesson Daniel." Carlin began making plates of pancakes and strawberries. "Yesterday." The three chuckled. A male fairy appeared "You humans are so loud." "And you fairies are violent." The fairy conjured one of Carlin's beers. "Your point." He started chugging. "I'm getting a cat." The fairy choked "Gah! You she demon!" Daniel and Calin laughed evilly. The fairy and siblings duked it out for a good 10 minutes the time it took the fairy to finish the beer and Carlin and Daniel to finish eating.

Meanwhile on Alojz way to the Arena...

He was reading a note. "You have been nominated for the finals. Meet at the Arena by 8:00 A.M. Finally... After all my time... I'm not gonna lose..." On his way Alojz passed a girl she was in a chinese dress. "Could she have stayed out here... Through the entire event..." He walked over to her. "Wanna play a game?" The girl gave no response and kept walking. Alojz continued to the Arena.

Last edited:
Adira awoke to the smell of breakfast and quickly hopped out of bed and fluttered down the stairs. "Good morning all." She said giggling at Carlin. "Alojz is just the cutest. Don't ya think Ari?" She gave the little girl a wink and sat at the table. "Sure Daniel, Im pretty good at organizing and such. Mind if I get ready then?" She asked as she focused and shaped her fingers twice and her clothes for the day appeared on her body. Her hair brush appeared on the table and Adira stroked it though her purple lock as they fell in curls around her face. Listening to the fairies banter with the siblings and giggling.

Kira walks around the town looking for the library or some way to get money and notices an inn that catches her eye. Looking at her money she sighs and says "well worth a shot". Kira walks into the inn looking at the interior and for people, not seeing any people kira knocks on a wooden frame hoping to catch someones attention.

The bickering is interrupted by a knock. "Who is it?" "Since when were you manager?" "Better one than you." Daniel walked to the front. "And might you be a new tenant?" Daniel sipped his coffee. "Whose the newbie?" "Newbie?" Daniel looked at the fairy "Your drunk." "Yep! Bye Bye!" the fairy left without a trace