Zarek Is A Fun Town I Believe...

"So what are you gonna do Aliah? Play my brother? or Pay me?" Carlin had a big smile on her face. Daniel facepalmed himself covering his eyes for a moment physical moves could be done for about 2 seconds the time it would take for him to see again.

{Another part to this on page before for Adira}

Adira looked at the boy shocked. "You're insane boy" She giggled to herself looking down at her cards. Blinking once her cards all changed to what she remembered as being a straight flush with an 8,7,6,5, and a 4 all in the same suit of clubs. She nodded "I.. I think I'm good." She stuttered slightly. Looking over at Carlin she asked "I can still pay you for a room right?" She really didn't want to spend the night on the streets in a new town.

"I'll play you" Aliah giggles, they can't sense aura reading now can they I don't have to move at all for that I'll sense when you're lying to me no way you can poker face me "So lets play!" Aliah giggles again as she sits across from Carlin

Carlin raised a brow "Yes and Yes! Lets play! but first" She mumbled something her face disappeared as well as her pulse "Drunken magic! Poke-er-Face! I'll deal" (The real spell "Mirrored" Whatever she has I will too) "Ok! Begin!" Carlin sat there with a bunch of blank cards (move already...)

Adira was confused and set her cards down for a second. "In that case I'll put these somewhere then." Snapping her fingers her luggage disappeared into a guest room facing the garden. She reached for her cards again and asked "So how long have you guys lived here?" While looking down at her cards again and back up. "Daniel.. I must admit your eyes are kinda freakin me out darling" She said giggling slightly as he watched them. Magic was all she knew, and this town was meant for her, she could feel it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alojz hugged Adira "You get to stay! I'm happy my friend got to stay..." Daniel disabled the spell "You cheated on purpose." Daniel showed the replay of Alojz stealing 20 cards at the speed of light when Adira asked Carlin if she could still pay to stay. Alojz pulled out his magic deck. He threw a King of Diamonds in the air. "A meal fit for a King! King's Cuisine!" Food lined the hall. (I've never seen him so full of emotion who is this girl) Daniel ignored the comment about his eyes. "David! I'm Daniel. (These two will be interesting) "I'm sick of playing imma go eat, I won anyways." Carlin threw down her cards. "9,10, J,Q,K of Hearts, Royal Straight Flush."

Adira laughed and hugged the little boy "Alojz, you little devil" She gave the boy a squeeze before she let him go. "Carlin thank you letting me stay, your inn is beautiful." She smiled and licked her lips slightly. Adira was already quite found of the family and of Alojz of course. He dazzled her and that impressed her. "Well well, if you don't mind me taking that chicken.." She said and flicked her wrist up as a plate sat in front of her and she moved a piece of chicken onto her plate. "Years of practice.. I'm still learning" She smiled slightly and cut a piece of the chicken before putting into her mouth, her lady like manners coming out almost immediately.

"Carlin has lived here for 13 years... Me and brother just moved here 2 years ago... My brother got awfully good publicity earning him a spot in the Magic Society's base of operations here in Zarek... The Magician Organization... but, the tower was destroyed today by Azuma's Green Falcons... I became a local street fighter... People tend to be surprised when I say that I dont know why..." Carlin dropped a plate in front of him "I think I know why..." Alojz thanked her. "No problem Al." Daniel went to his room and came back with some books on magic. "If you want you can study with these..." Carlin snapped "Adorable." "Shut up!"

Meanwhile what's left of Green Falcon gather to report to their boss...

"What! They took out one of the top ten gangs! In 3 minutes!" The man was wearing a white suit, and had long black hair. "Zarek sits right on top of the Gastrall! I need no error. With that Gastrall I could reshape this world! Azuma interjected "What exactly Is this Gastrall?" The man let his head down "You moron it's a beast as big as the radius of the 135 Acre city. With a certain tablet you should be able to control it..." Azuma worried about his answer "You sound unsure..." The man looked up. "I am, but nevermind that find a way to get rid of those five." The tiny Falcons took off in search for other gangs collaboration in the task telling them of the reward money. Not many were interested in fighting "Those siblings".

Adira giggled at the siblings as she continued to eat. "You guys remind me of my siblings." She sighed and looked down at her fork before quickly looking up at Daniel and smiling "Would you mind studying with me then Daniel" Her eyes twinkled when she looked up at him. Her own brown spell book laid in her lap. She finished her plate and wiped her mouth gently. "Carlin you would;t mind if I did the dishes would you? I'd like to help."

Daniel was excited. "I would love to study with you Adira." Carlin snapped "Adorable." "Shut up..." Carlin took a deep breath. And released with a yawn "You've got a lot to learn Adira. This Inn is owned by a magician, Yours truly." She took a sip of her beer "I've never washed a dish in my life neither will you. And plus evey one of those plates is part of Alojz spell." She gave a crooked smile "Alojz time to clean up!" "Sis your too lazy..."Carlin gave a sly smile. "Wouldn't you like to impress your friend Adira?" Daniel facepalmed himself again."My face hurts... I'm getting some pain reliever." Alojz stood up and nodded "Jack of Spades! follow your Kings orders!" A maid appeared "Please clean the mess up Spade..." The maid bowed "Your wish is my command." The maid pulled out a king of diamonds "The master wishes for the mess to be clean... Recall!" The card lit up and sucked all of the dishes into a black abyss "Thank you Spade... recall..."

Adira stood up and giggled slightly. "Well you are adorable" she told Daniel. "Would you be coming with us Aliah and Alojz?" She asked politely. Watching Carlin sip her beer made Adira wish she could be more mature and relaxed as Carlin seemed to be. Holding her book tight against her legs she watched Alojz clean up the table with only a card. She'd never seen or watched a magician before and it excited her to know she was staying with 3. "Wow.." She muttered as her eyes twinkled. "Alojz that's some trick, you could easily get a girlfriend with that one" she have the boy a wink and grab one of the many books Daniel had brought her. "So where do we begin?" She asked him as she looked up at him with her purple eyes.

"Where we start depends on the type of magic you use. From what I've seen it's either gravity or telekenesis. Let's start with gravity." David went on about how telekenesis allows the user to lift objects with their mind. "Say Al? Isn't it about time that you go to the arena. You were supposed to fight that kid today. Alojz through his magnums in the air. He pulled out six bullets and shoved them in the barrels. "I almost forgot... Thank you sis..." Alojz picked up a large book from the stack of books. As well as a deck holster. "I'm leaving..." Alojz started for the door "Say, Hi to Ari for me kay!" Alojz bowed and left.

how-to-draw-punk-neko_1_000000013219_1.jpg
Alojz bumped into Ari "Hey-- Oh! Al! How are you!" Alojz looked up "I am doing well Ari... Carlin said Hi..." Ari was a normal girl not much that special about her. She was the same age as Alojz and only slightly taller. She uses a knuckle knife for self-defense that she hides in her jacket pocket or in a holster if she wears it. Daniel taught her how to use it personally. "Going to the arena?" She was looking at his guns. Her smile dimmed. "Ari... I'll be fine... A King never dies..." She looked down and gave him a hug. "Good luck..." Alojz waved and walked onto the Arena. Once he reached the arena the manager was flustered. "Where you been kid, get in their and take this guy out he bet his life meaning you bet yours." Alojz had crooked smile and insane look in his eyes. He lost his emotionless attitude and became a more insane version of himself. "Perfect..."

Adira smiled at Daniel "my father taught us at a young age that what we can do we should use, so telekinesis was always something we've learned." Adira was listening intently to Daniel when she noticed Alojz leave. "Bye Alojz, thanks for the card game" She said with a smile and stood next to him. "Discussing magic with you will be fun." She said as she opened her spell book open and flipped through the pages, a dim purple glow formed from the book and lit up Adira's face. "Though you must tell me more about this place." She said as she flipped to a section on gravity manipulation.

"You mean Zarek? What is there to say... about Zarek..." Daniel put down the book on telekenesis. He then picked up a manilla folder and journal. "It's one fucked up town for sure. But, how it got like this... well that's because of two demons named... Daniel and Carlin." Daniel sat and put his head down. "One year... Only one year ago it happened... The virus... stealing... killing...ever--" Carlin put his hand on his shoulder. "I'll finish story time, why don't you go check on Al." Daniel nodded. He excused himself and left without another word. "Sorry, about that. He blames himself all the time for that disaster. So where was he? Oh, right..." Her voice got in tense. and she leaned over her shoulder. "The Two Demons..." She relaxed and took a seat. "Before Al and Daniel moved here I was a bounty hunter. When money actually flew around here. So, anyway I dropped that when they moved here. But, all my "deeds" weren't forgotten. The gangs started flooding the city discretely." She chuckled "Of course there was no way they were gonna beat me. If only it was me they were after... I didn't know about the attacks until my bank account was empty. Most of the gangs stole from the city what they could and left. Others... tortured the women and children of the city creating chaos. This is where my brothers arrive by train. The train station area was calm not much going on everyone about a mile away from the action. That changed very quickly." Carlin sipped her drink again. "They took down our old station... it was nice and pretty too... such a shame. My brothers had just left when the artillery units brought it down. Daniel as tough as he acts is scared as hell most of the time. But, he manages a sound mind to keep calm. Now. Then he was different and younger. Only fifteen and have walked into a town raid, he reacted, In the worst way imaginable. Daniel is an elementalist, you see. So what better element to show fear than ice and wind. Three massive gusts of winds were created to sweep around him. And the hail storms killed 13 out of 40 gangs. Completely. And then something weird happened. I still can't explain it to this day. Somehow his feelings and magical energy fused and seeped out him into the wind creating "that" virus. Ever since the gusts swept the city. The remaining gangs were executed well the ones that were obvious. Leaving 16 out of the 27 that were left. Oh! I forgot about Al and me didn't I. Well our moments during the whole endeavor weren't as dramatic as Daniel's." She sat back. "This is why everyone fears us "demon" siblings. First me. I killed the 11 obvious gangs, but that's not why they are scared of me. I did it drunk and with my bare hands" Carlin gave a smirk and spread her fingers apart holding her hands up. "Al's was more noble. The girl I asked him to say Hi for me to. She was about to be raped. If it weren't for Al the 11 year old she would have been. The men grabbed her in her house and mind you Al is the best magician out of all of us, He isn't to be taken lightly. From what Ari told me it wasn't even a fight. More like bringing cattle to the slaughterhouse. He encased one in a card, and the other was cut to death by a tornado of cards. Alojz and Daniel got back just then. Daniel looked on with a worried face. "We're back... I got this from my match... I dunno why, but he bet his life... So I got all his possessions... This is the deed to his Land north of here... What should I do with it?"

Adira noddded as she listened. "Oh.. Oh my.. I see." She said puzzled. The town that once dazzled her now seemed mucher darker. "Well I'm certainly glad I'm not sleeping on the streets tonight." She said and got up from her chair. "I suppose I should go check on my luggage. I'll talk to you later, oh and Daniel.. tell me when you wanna study, I could certainly use the help." She said happily and gave him a wink as she bounded up the stairs and stumbled into a room that she assumed was Daniels

Aliah walks among the street she felt as if she was moved here or something not being able to remember much and feels trouble coming. 6 Auras way to strong to be happy they where trying to sneak up on her. The corruption on them was to much, did they think she could be a servant oh people where to funny. "Hello boys and girls welcome to my show!" *giggles* "Did you actually think of sneaking up on me? One of you oh one of you is scared have you just came to Zarek? Taken in by these brutal and hard souls. You don't belong here honey let me help you out simply allow them to fight me you can run from them I don't mind I can find you later but these aren't your friends trust me they are not to happy about you" That's when all but 1 aura came crashing down onto Aliah. Seldom afraid she took out her fans and hummed a little tune to play with her aura blades began to swing around her and plucked every single man and 1 women down to the ground. Not to kill them but simply enough to injure them for a bit to not cause any more problems. "Now I told you honey I'd save you follow me"

[was sick sorry! I'm back now and I didn't know where to start so I'm gonna try to venture off on my own just for a bit till I can feel great enough to roleplay much more vividly and interactively]

Alojz stood confused himself, the room's atmosphere seemed heavy. Daniel went to lie down. And Carlin turned on the T.V. Alojz sat at the table with with one of the textbooks on Magic Circle Style Summoning Magic. After a while of T.V. an alarm went off on the T.V. Simutaneously all of the siblings said "Dang..." "How Convenient" "Shit..." Alojz picked up his magnums running out the door shouting "I'm gonna get Ari!" Carlin picked up a rifle and took one of the windows out of the socket. She then barricaded the door. Upstairs in Daniel's room shots could be heard "This is so annoying just as she gets done with that dang--" He fired another shot at the man eating creatures covering Alojz on his way to Ari. "TALK! These things show up." "Adira! I need you to come down here! You can call it your first apply-it lesson!" Carlin started plowing down the infected near the entrances. "Daniel where are my magic circles!" Loud bangs were heard on the door. "Daniel!" He shouted back "Hold on! Al's almost at her warehouse!" The bangs got harder. "Aliah! Aliah! Where the hell is Aliah!?" Daniel looked through his scope. He saw Aliah on the street. He looked about 3 blocks down a horde of the monsters were coming. "Oh, Crap!" He tried to pick off as many as possible. But then he remembered the girl's fighting ability. "I'm wasting ammo..." Alojz had reached the warehouse. The minute Daniel saw this he ran to start the magic circles. Alojz teleported to a card hidden in Daniel's room with Ari. She ran and hid in Alojz room. Al went to support the door waiting on Daniel's magic circles. "Aliah better hurry..."

Adira was sitting in her rented room with her luggage unpacked as she sat on the floor and practiced her magic. She was working on growing a vine out of the air when something broke her focus. A loud alarm. She stood up and heard her name as she ran down the stairs as fast as she could hearing Carlin. "Oh shit.." She said as she stood on the stairs. "What is this?! What do I do?" She asked as she put her hand up and flicked it, sending a creature across the room. "Sorry!" She called out as she tried to make her way to Carlin.