Zakle's search-thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zakle

Original poster
Salutations! My name is Zakle and I've been on Iwaku for around two years. I've since become inactive due to family and health problems. But I'm back now, mostly because of the Figment shut down, which is when I remembered just how much I used to like it here.

This little search-thing is plain because I can't make anything pretty to save my life. I mean, I could, but, yeah, let's not. It wouldn't be nice.

What I'm looking for in an RP partner
I'm searching for someone who'd be willing to contribute to the plot and wouldn't be afraid to tell me when it starts to get boring for them. I also like to talk out of character with the people I roleplay with. If this isn't your cup of tea but you'd still like to write with me, simply tell me. We can always make it work.

Most of my ideas are odd and more experimental than they probably should be. Because of this, I'm open to almost anything. Please feel free to ask. I won't bite.

I don't do fandom roleplays anymore due to the lack of interest in the ones I know very well, which isn't all that much.

Roleplaying plots (Will be updated time-to-time)
Like I've already mentioned, I'm all for the strange, eccentric, far-out plots. It doesn't help that most of my ideas came either from a dream or nightmare.

This one is fairly new so it's not as in-depth as I'd like. Basically, several people were frozen in the past without their knowledge or acceptance and they are awakened many, many years in the future. The roleplay would likely follow them coming to terms with the future, the loss of their loved ones, and surviving in a world so unlike their own. I'm open for suggestions on this one.

The Nonexistent Building or TNB by the people working there shouldn't exist. It's an enigma with a purpose no one can understand. Depending on the floor, the environment could be good, great even, but the lower you go, the less likely you're ever to return. And the employees are terrified of being demoted.

People come and go. Customers who either understand or don't. The ones who don't are watched closely, to make sure they don't come to understand the store is strange and otherworldly. But sometimes they screw up. Sometimes someone sees. Those ones, the ones who see the TNB for what it is, become the workers.

The more they try to leave, the more entangled they ultimately become.

Status
Not open for further replies.