z e r o ∙ t o ∙ h e r o ( m + m ∙ m + f )

Z

z e r o

Original poster
z e r o ' s ∙ r e q u e s t s

tumblr_inline_o34lhjOXeS1tjufl6_500.gif

∙ h e n l o ! ∙

okay, so usually i go all out on the whole coding thing and make my posts all pretty (by the way, all of this being in lowercase is just for aesthetic purposes, this is by no means a glimpse into how i'd write with my partner), but right now i just really want to get something started before this coming holiday break so i have something to do and write for instead of waiting until the brunt of my probable impending boredom. a bit of a disclosure, though, after this weekend i have a couple days of finals, so if i kinda just go radio silent for a couple days, that's why. but then break! :D

onto the good stuff!

below i'll list some of the things I'm looking for in a roleplay partner (just to make sure we're at last semi-compatible before we begin talking about starting something), as well as some of my no-go's and the like. then, I'll list some vague plot ideas i have, pairings i'm interested in, and some fandoms i'm apart of.

what i need from you:​

l i t e r a c y
i need to be able to read and understand what you're telling me.
d e t a i l
i love detail! it's what makes my written world go 'round. you can most definitely expect this from me - though the plot ideas that i'll have listed below may beg to differ.
u n d e r s t a n d i n g
a lot of times i'll have things going on in my life that will take priority over roleplaying, so i need someone who is understanding and patient with me. my replies can vary from multiple in one day to just one or two every other day. again, it just depends on what's going on. you can expect the same patience and understanding from me!
c o m m u n i c a t i o n
this would be nice, but it's not a deal breaker. i get that some of us are just as awkward online as we are in real life, so no worries. communication is needed, however, in order to actually get a roleplay started that we both will enjoy. anything after that is completely up to you.
s t o r y > s m u t
don't get me wrong, i love smut, but i need some story to go along with it or i won't be able to enjoy it all that much. the build up of tension is what i love most about the smutty parts of roleplays.
o p e n - m i n d e d n e s s
this one kind of speaks for itself. i play a lot of gay characters, as well as those whose genders identify out of the societal 'norm'.

( g e n e r i c ) p a i r i n g s :

[spoili]preferred role*
^ has plot to go with it[/spoili]

bad boy* + good boy ^
jock* + nerd ( loner ) + rebel* ^
vampire + werewolf* ^
hunter + supernatural being
pirate* + royal guard ^
pirate* + kidnapped royalty
pirate + siren
pirates
( humanoid ) alien* + human
hacker* + other
( humanoid ) aliens
smaller dom* + bigger sub
sex worker + vice detective

p l o t s

n o t h i n g ∙ b e t w e e n ∙ m e ∙ a n d ∙ y o u
bad boy + good boy ∙ g a yi n t e r n a l i z e dh o m o p h o b i a

when i say bad boy, i don't mean mc would be a complete douche, and i find that a lot of times that's sort of what the 'bad boy' has become, unfortunately. my version would be the kind of guy that doesn't follow the rules, but that because he knows what it's like to be the outcast, he'd stick up for the little guy given his advantages. he'd do what he'd please, but not at the expense of someone less fortunate than him. but yes, also leather jackets and motorcycles and a thing for rock 'n' roll and getting into fights with actual douchebags. not to mention a tasty side of commitment issues to add to the angst of sexual identity issues. anyway, onto the plot portion.

i was thinking a college setting ( maybe ). yc gets picked on here and there for being a goodie-two-shoes ( or maybe if he's openly gay, maybe he gets teased about that instead? ), but none of it ever gets too far because mc usually shuts it down. they never really talked, though, for some reason. however, one day they finally do. both end up at a party for whatever reason - it doesn't really seem like either of their scenes - and one thing leads to another. they never end up sealing the deal, but they do end up getting far enough to scare mc off. by this time i'd imagine he would have been suppressing that part of himself for so long it had become second nature. so why'd he throw all that away for yc?

a n d ∙ t h e n ∙ t h e r e ∙ w e r e ∙ t h r e e
jock + nerd ( loner ) + bad boy ∙ p o l y a m o r o u sg a y

i've never given this a try before, so this would be a new experience for me. i wouldn't really know what direction i'd want to go with it, really, and am open to most things ( as long as it's not all smiles and rainbows - i gotta . all i know is that i'd be playing the jock and the bad boy roles, leaving you with only having to play one ( unless you'd prefer to play a different one, i'm completely okay with that as well ).

t o ∙ b e ∙ n e e d e d
vampire + werewolf ∙ h e t e r oo rg a ym a n i p u l a t i o n

for this world i was thinking that it would be dominated by supernatural creatures - vampires and werewolves being at the very top of that food chain. humans are there, too, of course, but they were put in their place long ago. vampires are considered the more sophisticated and traditional of the two, whereas werewolves were lower to middle class with a thing for breaking said tradition. they'd always been at each other's throats. like cats and dogs, it was in their nature.

being a creature where numbers means strength and family means everything, when mc is exiled from their pack, they're broken. being nothing more than a shell of what they used to be, they desperately cling onto the hope that they'll one day be welcomed back, or welcomed into another pack. they tried to heal from their broken bond, and it seemed impossible, until yc comes along, and despite the taboo, offers mc a place with them, but there are strings attached.

h u s h ∙ y o u r ∙ w e a r y ∙ h e a d
good boy + psycho ( or ) sociopath ∙ g a y9 0 ' sd u b i o u s

honestly, i'm just desperate for some good ole 90's settings - the cars, the clothes, the diners, the music. fuck! i love it all. so yeah. plus being able to play someone with some sociopathic tendencies? hell yeah. not to mention all of the angst.

this definitely wouldn't be for the faint of heart. ^-^

s e a ∙ c r o s s e d
pirate + royal guard ∙ h a t et ot o l e r a n c eg a y

a devilishly handsome pirate and a pretty boy royal guard crew member. unlikely? yes. impossible? certainly not.
c a n ' t ∙ f e e l
androids ∙ d y s t o p i a

it's a dystopia - at least, for androids it is. it's more of a utopia for the human race. no more having to do menial chores or having the shitty jobs. most humans don't even watch their own kids. because who would need to do any of those things when you have something just as capable mindlessly do it for you? or, well, not so mindlessly.

i'm basing this heavily off of detroit: become human, so if you've heard of it or seen the trailers for the game, then you'll know where i'm going with this, but if you haven't, that's okay! basically, it's about these sentient androids that are made purely to serve the every whim of humans. they even look like your average human being, one of the only physical tell-tale signs being a small, glowing ring by their right temple ( blue - complacent which is what most have, yellow - losing it or uncomfortable, red - furious ). they're purchased and used just like any appliance or machine, and they're common place in this universe. even lower to middle class people have them, so they're not some sort of wealthy-only commodity.

androids feel things just like your average human ( it makes them better at their jobs ), but are thought of as less than human; they're merely another machine that makes the lives of so many much easier, from babysitting to construction, from helping the police to serving their family. they're a thing to sell and own and use. this ideology sparks a revolution.

the question is, what part will our characters play?

f a n d o m s
[spoili]( this is alphabetical, not from most wanted to least )[/spoili]
b l a c k ∙ b u t l e r
c r i m i n a l ∙ m i n d s
d e t r o i t ∙ : ∙ b e c o m e ∙ h u m a n
h a n n i b a l
i z o m b i e
m a r v e l
p e n n y ∙ d r e a d f u l
r i v e r d a l e
s a l e m
s c r e a m
s t r a n g e r ∙ t h i n g s
s u p e r n a t u r a l
t h e ∙ 1 0 0
t h e ∙ l a s t ∙ o f ∙ u s
t h e ∙ o r i g i n a l s
t h e ∙ p u n i s h e r
t h e ∙ w a l k i n g ∙ d e a d
v o l t r o n

please, if you're interested in anything, send me a pm! be sure to include what you're interested in, a bit about yourself and what you like maybe, and anything else you'd like to add like ideas or something of the like.

for now, i bid you adieu. c: