Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Superheroics, Slice-of-Life, Anime, a fair deal of fandom...
Main OoC | Sign-Ups | In-character

Yuushabu no Sainan!
勇者部の災難!

Welcome to Hanazawa Co-Ed School. A school for boys and girls from middle to high schools. You are a student here, but not any ordinary student.

You are a hero of your own story.

~~~

Imagine this - every one of us is the protagonist of our very own anime. Slice of life, Mecha, Mahou Shoujo, Supernatural, Sports, SciFi, a lot of stories to tell about our lives.

Now, what do you do when you aren't living through the literal pages and episodes of your life? Well, here's the answer.

You join a club. Going home club? Nope. Boooring.

It's the Hero Club. A club where you, the hero of your story, become a hero in another tale! Lead by Akizuki Akane, the hero club does all kinds of things - all kinds of volunteer work. Maybe find a cat or two. Some camps. You get me, don't you?

Anyways, nothing could go wrong in such times! Could they?

~~~

Where there is light, there must be darkness. And a fucktonne of Xehanorts. You are a villain, some form of evil, or something. You have found a perculiar young girl by the name of 'Akizuki Akira', who calls herself 'Tainted Bible'. She acts in a way that intrigues you, you believe that she is what you want - a slave, a minion, a loyal woman to work by your side as you do your evil things, even an evil leader or heir, or simply a potential equal or ally.

But wait.

To get closer to Akira, you must first partake in what is known as the 'Occult Club', which Akira leads. After that, you warm up to her. How hard could it be?

Oh, you don't want to know.

z61qYL2.png

"Not all heroes wear capes! Or masks! Or... you get me, don't you? You definitely do."

The Hero Club. A brand new club that constantly does volunteer work, such as visiting orphanages and nurseries to entertain children, helping stray animals find new homes, finding lost children or animals, and all that. Sometimes they may even It's relatively new. It is lead by the first-year high schooler Akizuki Akane.
You have chosen to join this club, being a hero and all. What awaits? I don't know.

Every week, the Hero Club looks into their 'Hero Box', which is a fancily-named yet ordinary-looking mailbox where people around the school send them problems where they will either provide advice or personally solve. At the start of the RP, the Akizuki Akane attempts to make ties with the President of the School Newspaper Club.

AlYg5S1.png

"Are you my minion? Or are you my equal? Either way, you are now a denizen of my realm."

The Occult Society, also known as the Occult Club. The club president prefers the former term. It seeks out the supernatural, and seeks out to do the supernatural, to find the supernatural, and to be the supernatural. Their activities range from finding supernatural occurences in the town to doing so outside the regular comfort zone. It is lead by first-year middle schooler Akizuki Akira, who has a case of chuunibyou. You mistake said chuunibyou for a reason to see that this club is more legit than the average Occult Society.
You have chosen to join this club, since you feel that it is beneficial to you. What awaits? I don't know, but I certainly do care.

Last edited:
Rules and Notes

The usual - no godmodding and powerplaying and all that.

It's reccomended that you have a maximum of two characters, one on each side if you are aiming to do so.

I do not reccomend playing your own rival or foe. However, if you have a reason, such as fearing that your conditions may be a little too specific, I will consider. Try to avoid doing so, though, as it reduces competitiveness.

For Hero Club members, your character is roughly based off the concept of anime protagonists. For Occult Society members, your character will be their respective antagonists, rivals or foes. Of course, you can do the other way round, like putting the Hero in the occult society. It would make sense because some goodie two shoes love a little magic in their life and even villains have a heart.

For two characters that share the same 'genre', I would prefer it if you used the same or at least similiar concepts. For example, the hero uses Getter Rays to power his mech, but the antagonist must use something similiar, and not something different like Spiral Energy. You can't just pull angels into a setting with solely ghost exorcists that shoot talismans and crap. You get what I'm saying, don't you? Of course, there are minor exceptions here and there, like the hero using a sword and the villain using cool magic, but please, while I do wish to see a great deal of differences and contrast, don't make these differences TOO far-fetched. Make sure both hero and villain would fit into the same universe context.

As mentioned, this school hosts both middle and high school students. So the age range is 12 for pre-birthday 1st year middle school, to 18 for post-birthday 3rd year high school. Each has three years.

I do encourage wacky occurences, but I'll have to make sure your abilities aren't broken. So please cooperate.

My word is final. And I'm a very benevolent person as long as you don't nuke everything.

The banned genres are anything romance-oriented, because those might complicate things, especially harem and its sister genre, reverse harem. If you want story romance, try making one among our characters in-story. Romance will be present in the story if a character initiates it. Slice of Life are banned too, because this IS A SLICE-OF-LIFE ANIME RP THING. And that would be redundant. Very redundant. 'Sports' and 'Idol' are allowed, though.

Avoid or at least reduce directly mixing genres together. You can however, borrow concepts from other genres, like making your mech or mecha musume exosuit run on some kind of magic or demon magic. This rule is primarily in check to observe the thin line between Fantasy and Supernatural, and doesn't truly have any other purpose, so yeah, go wild.

I'm trying to avoid special snowflakes as they are called. Please cooperate or you will be eliminated. Any sign of blatant Mary Sue-ness will be noted.

Remember that this is a comedy Roleplay with a shared universe context. There will be heartwarming gigs, spooky gigs, but please do not go all edgy and shit. That is the one thing that should never be in a comedic gig. You can have the past of such characters, or even the personality of such characters as long as you tone them down, but I AM WATCHING YOU.

Avoid blatant references! (without my permission, but usually if you do ask I'll say 'no' and be unconvinced no matter what you say) This is our world, not the world of other official series. Only I get to throw in blatant crossovers, but even then I won't do it too often and leave them as surprises.

Absence of one weeks will result in a PM being sent to you to remind you. Absence of two weeks will make your character be considered for deletion. Three weeks worth of absence is definite removal. If you have your reasons for being absent, say them! In other words, make sure you can stay dedicated!

If your character is considered for deletion, [INACTIVE] will be added beside it. During such, I may allow others to take your spot.

There is one exception to the above two rules. I will require all roleplayers to post once before anyone can post again. This will apply for each arc, event and such. If it has been 72 hours since the last post, the roleplayers may post as normal.

To prove that you have read this, include in your application under 'Appearance' your height in METRES AND CENTIMETRES.

Post your applications in the signups thread, otherwise they will be IGNORED. Yep, you heard me, IGNORED.​

Last edited:
I'll probably post ponies here

I don't know

YOU ALL CAN NOW POST

<Reserved for character, also to auto-watch the thread so i can find it again.>

Could i do shonen where the real world is like a video game?

I have no objections. As long as it is like a vidya and not really one of those 'reality is a simulation' tweests.

Will I place that under 'Shonen' or 'Game'?

Hero Club or Occult Society?

@Unyielding

So, in this odd aura, will Akira/Akane gain abilities or will they not? Their main point is to not have supernatural capabilities.

So, everyone will not be buffed or nerfed in any way?

Farming is an odd skill for someone of her nature.

I am well aware of this 'R.O.W.' you speak of. Or maybe I'm not because it's still a prototype. I guess. Yeah it chill bruh.

I'm afraid that her world-warping capabilities might not work in... certain situations that will be presented.

@Unyielding

So, in this odd aura, will Akira/Akane gain abilities or will they not? Their main point is to not have supernatural capabilities.
The aura gives nobody abilities. Only by wearing the gear she creates can one gain abilities.
So, everyone will not be buffed or nerfed in any way?
Its not a buff or nerf. It just makes it so her abilities will work on anyone. The soul gems do nothing alone and are invisible to anyone not from R.O.W. unless they are holding a R.O.W. coin. AND EVEN THEN, it is useless to them.

Example. Lets say for all intent and purposes Aikra was labeled with water element (which she cannot see or tell) If Alice were to collect energy from her through Rouge, then rouge would collect water element energy. It in no ways gives Aikra water powers.
Farming is an odd skill for someone of her nature.
It is not meant for her more so who ever my rival is. Though she uses the energy to make dolls. She is like the Evil villain who sends like a army of bad guys at the hero.
I am well aware of this 'R.O.W.' you speak of. Or maybe I'm not because it's still a prototype. I guess. Yeah it chill bruh.
Thank you. Though the R.O.W. you know of is a different R.O.W.

I'm afraid that her world-warping capabilities might not work in... certain situations that will be presented.
Again, she does not change the world. Just adds that game element to it. Getting power from beating up people and seeing people's levels.

It's alright. You can stick to her.

Action is somewhat... broad... maybe change it to something else related?

I remember this character...

... anyways, I guess I'll look over her.

Status
Not open for further replies.