Yuushabu no Sainan | Hero Club's Misadventures | M

Status
Not open for further replies.
soka

time to get back to work

@Rilette could you possibly change the picture? I'm OK if you don't but it's really weird for me cos it's my phone background XD Well, what's weirdest is making Miku a tsundere when she clearly isn't. I don't think there's a magical girl in the heros yet, so you should be K I think.

@Karakui
Ooo cx Coincidences!
I don't know what I'd change it to, 'cause I'm afraid if I find a pic online it might belong to an anime I don't know, and... well, I dunno.
If you can recommend a picture, I'll switch to that.
Otherwise, I'll probably be able to find a replacement when I get back online (about 4 hours from now).

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, not knowing the anime never stopped me! In fact, it's sometimes a good way of finding new anime to watch. I think just image searching 'tsundere girl' will usually be enough, though.

When dashing through dem boorus, I tend to use the 'original' tag.

@Karakui
Ooo cx Coincidences!
I don't know what I'd change it too, 'cause I'm afraid if I find a pic online it might belong to an anime I don't know, and... well, I dunno.
If you can recommend a picture, I'll switch to that.
Otherwise, I'll probably be able to find a replacement when I get back online (about 4 hours from now).

Yes, there are non-pink Mahou Shoujo MCs. Red, Nanoha and Nanoha. Just to name three. If you count spinoffs of spinoffs, there's red-green, black, the classic monochrome, and red. Symphogear's not Mahou Shoujo but orange.

I'd say go to Sankakuchan for pictures but it's very unstable today

So use Danbooru or Safebooru.

Searching via the 'Original' tag is likely to prevent you from finding pre-existing official characters

Now let's look at that applicion. Hon hon. Baguette. Thing. Bread.

If you want to call it Safaia no Kawaii just call it Sapphire no Kawaii. That's what I'd do if I were in your shoes. Or something. I don't know.

I would question if 'Eiyuu' is a legit Japanese name(which as far as I know... alright fine.) but she's pretty much immortal and can just give herself a title-like name so I'll leave it as that... I guess... thing...

To be honest, I'm not too fond of using Google Translate to churn out names. Most of the time I just choose from an existing surname, choose from a name, then combine the two for a full name.

On to the more relevant parts

I'd like a slight amount of length more to her personality.

It appears that you wish to speak to Karakui about plans. Here are some questions to fill.

1. How does she know that Kuro is coming to this educational facility?
2. Did she assume the name 'Eiyuu Aono' or did she have a different, long forgotten name?
3. Remember that she was 13 316 years ago. Take into consideration what was and was not possible back then.

u1jNNBt.png

This might be something of a dumb question but I gotta know for the sake of my character's backstory soooo

@Mimikku-sama, tell me! How long exactly has Trau been dead / spookin' the whole place up, exactly?
Yeah, three years. She died at 17, and she'd be 20 now if she was still alive.~

soka

time to get back to work
AHHH!

That character bio. I love it.~

I noticed you said he played the piano. Oboi, that'll really grind Trau's gears. Be careful with that one!

• Love
Reactions: Verite
I forgot to mention. You mentioned that Trau killed his father three years ago, but she didn't start driving people to suicide/killing them until a year after she became a ghost, when she was 18.

Just thought I'd clear that up. Sorry about that. :0

• Useful
Reactions: Verite
I forgot to mention. You mentioned that Trau killed his father three years ago, but she didn't start driving people to suicide/killing them until a year after she became a ghost, when she was 18.

Just thought I'd clear that up. Sorry about that. :0
Ah, alright

I'll go fix that then

1. How does she know that Kuro is coming to this educational facility?
2. Did she assume the name 'Eiyuu Aono' or did she have a different, long forgotten name?
3. Remember that she was 13 316 years ago. Take into consideration what was and was not possible back then.
1) I'm working on that.
2) Yeh, the name is more of a title. I'll go put in more detail on that along with the perso
3) I... don't see what you're implying. Did something not make sense in my app regarding that?
[spoili] I hope I'm not getting myself into more than I can handle here. It seems I'm trying to join a roleplay a bit a lot more advanced than the ones I usually participate innnnn[/spoili]​

I think what Crow is meaning will be things about the social regard of 13 year old girls, in 316 years previously Japan. Sort of like how you could never get a female knight character in a realistic medieval RP, or you'd never have a baron who was born a commoner.

I think what Crow is meaning will be things about the social regard of 13 year old girls, in 316 years previously Japan. Sort of like how you could never get a female knight character in a realistic medieval RP, or you'd never have a baron who was born a commoner.
I don't think I ever specifically said she was from Japan... Also, did I do something to deviate from the norm?
Confusion is pain

No, you didn't, and I don't know particularly, but since you're planning on elaborating on the name and what not, it's a good thing to keep in mind the traditions of her origins, isn't it?

I changed some stuff. I also labeled everything I'm still working on (as there are quite a few things). [spoili]On a less related note, if my spoilis are really annoying and you think I should just take them out and leave the content visible, please let me know so I can do that.[/spoili]

Alrighty. I can't tag in the chat so I'll say it here.

@TK (shlav) @Rilette

Please complete el applicions. How about a time limit of until the 25th to do so?

Well, I guess the Hero club will have to start off with just... two chappies. This is going to be awkward.

I'm going on holiday from the 27th. There's supposed to be internet, but I can't guarantee its quality so I might not be able to post more than once every 3 or 4 days.

I'm going on holiday from the 27th. There's supposed to be internet, but I can't guarantee its quality so I might not be able to post more than once every 3 or 4 days.

Thank you for the provided reason. We'll... do our best.

The reason I disappeared from the site for so long is the reason I'm hardly active at the moment...
This week really isn't a good one [spoili](okay, it's good, just not good for roleplaying. Both of my sisters' birthdays are this week. and it's the last of the term)[/spoili]

I don't ask your forgiveness, just your pity understanding..

Status
Not open for further replies.