Yuushabu no Sainan | Hero Club's Misadventures | M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why not make her a protagonist?

Or at least make her a reasonable antagonist. Don't make her just 'jajaja i am the villain so i must be a dick'.

Just give her traits a person would have. When I make characters, I don't think of 'antagonist' or 'protagonist'. I think of 'person'. Person with reasons. Person with motives. Person with reason to have motives.

Then why not make her a protagonist?

Or at least make her a reasonable antagonist. Don't make her just 'jajaja i am the villain so i must be a dick'.

Just give her traits a person would have. When I make characters, I don't think of 'antagonist' or 'protagonist'. I think of 'person'. Person with reasons. Person with motives. Person with reason to have motives.
Because being there are so few chances I actually make a decent villain. Matter of fact, in R.O.W. the main characters all walk that fine line of good and bad in one way or another, except the real bad guys. I want to make a decent bad guy but its hard because I typically make them overpowered.

Dick villains are the best T-T (However I read Diana's Bio from RIOT Games and got an idea)

Thank you for the tip. I think i got a good idea now Would be honored if you looked at it without ripping on my grammar(which i am still checking)

Do parody genres count as genres? I'm thinking of making mine Parody Magical Girl rather than actual magical girl so I can be more sarcastic.

Do parody genres count as genres? I'm thinking of making mine Parody Magical Girl rather than actual magical girl so I can be more sarcastic.

Just stick with 'Magical Girl' and do what you intend to do.

Reactions: Unyielding
You might've forgotten to fix one thing...

• Thank You
I'm still a little confused as to how your character is 'gamey'. Her application states no implications of such origins.

So people in this universe train up complete Dungeons (called halls). Upon completing a dungeon and getting rare drops.

Stuff like DanMachi, KonoSuba, they are game-LIKE in nature, but at the end of it all, they're just Fantasy...

Well... I can rework her to work like DanMachi But that will require me to do a little world history. I will get this right and acceptable for you crow. *Puts on writing headband*

Last edited:
In order to fall under the 'Game' subgenre, it has to involve a game as opposed to being akin to one.

Think Log Horizon, Sword Art Online, Overlord, Only Sense Online, and even NetoYome to some extent.

DanMachi and KonoSuba are full-on Fantasy, and could class as 'Shonen' or 'Fantasy'.

• Thank You
In order to fall under the 'Game' subgenre, it has to involve a game as opposed to being akin to one.

Think Log Horizon, Sword Art Online, Overlord, Only Sense Online, and even NetoYome to some extent.

DanMachi and KonoSuba are full-on Fantasy, and could class as 'Shonen' or 'Fantasy'.
So my character would have to be a video game character. Ok ok. SO then can it be something other then an RPG. If so i have a great idea XD

I could not deleted it... I actually like this story... (though i might take out selfishness...)

Can i change my genre to Shonen? If not then i will think of something. Though i will stay away from video games. I might go real world game route where humans transform into a battle avatar and fight in a tournament.

I could not deleted it... I actually like this story... (though i might take out selfishness...)

Can i change my genre to Shonen?

That is plausible.

• Love
@The Outsider

This is not an all-all crossover. I wish for characters to be fully original. When you said 'mix' I thought you meant inspirations and idea basis.

Also, there is no evidence that he qualifies for 'Game'. Read above for the stuff that I explained.

Also, all four available genres are taken. I might consider opening a fifth genre spot in future provided I don't have to manage too many RPers, in which case, I will inform you about. This is meant to prevent what I believe brought the downfall of the prior versions of the RP.

At the rate signups are going, I might have to manage 8 Roleplayers when the RP starts. I will have to see if this roleplay can stand with 8 Roleplayers, before being aware that it can stand on two more.

Well there's 'Shonen' and 'Mahou Shoujo' but the conditions... might be a little too specific for you.

u1jNNBt.png

This might be something of a dumb question but I gotta know for the sake of my character's backstory soooo

@Mimikku-sama, tell me! How long exactly has Trau been dead / spookin' the whole place up, exactly?

u1jNNBt.png

This might be something of a dumb question but I gotta know for the sake of my character's backstory soooo

@Mimikku-sama, tell me! How long exactly has Trau been dead / spookin' the whole place up, exactly?

She died at 17

Now do the math

Deleted my CS.

With the newfound knowledge of it being OC only, I shall look through my storage of OCs to see which one fits for this type of RP. And adding a few changes to them.

So, in the case of it taking too long, do not reserve a spot in the RP for me. So that way, I don't end up holding things back because everyone else is waiting for me to figure out which OC to use, trying to find a appropriate picture, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.