Yuri/Yaoi/Straight RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brøken_Serenity

Original poster
Let Me See Your Smile

The link above is too a pre-made yuri rp I really want to do with a serious girl (me) and then a rebellious but genius one (you) who, despite all odds, fall in love.

For my ideas which will be below the role I want to play will be in pink.

:Yuri:
Otaku's Together

Character A and Character B are both Otaku's who go to Seifuku High and are in the 10th grade. But Character B has been there since 9th grade and Character A has just arrived. The misfits become friends, best friends then after discovering they both have a love for yuri... more. But there's an issue with this. Character C is the love interest of both Character A and Character B. Character B and Character C actually dated in 9th grade. He is now both of their friends. Character C has a crush on Character A and pretty much only tolerates Character B. Then Character D is Character B's old best friend who was replaced by Character A and is now just a close friend. Character D is determined to ruin Character A and keep Character B to herself.

:Yaoi:
Draw Me Like One Of Your French Girls

Character A is the blonde 10th grader who's a genuis thats already taking pre-calculus. He's a badboy that likes leather jackets, is a pyromaniac, gaming otaku and doesn't take shit from anyone. The ideal guy for Character B. Also, Character A is single and Character B is his type! Problem? Character A generally dislikes most people, especially freshmen like you. He's sarcastic and has a sick sense of humour, making it seem like he doesn't like Character B but he does.

:Straight:
Untitled Red Head (2) has been bullshitting titles since the last one

Character A is the delinquent badass with a rep for violence. Character B is the Queen Bee Cheerleader who is only topped by the general Queen of the school. Character B has liked Character A since freshman year. As juniors Character B leaves her diary on the ground for Character A to pick up and read, discovering that she loves him. The only problem is Character B doesn't want to sacrifice her title to publicly date Character A who wants their relationship publicized.

Any Other Ideas You Have I Would Love To Hear!

Hi Serenity! I'd be interested in the yaoi plot if that's alright...

Hmm... Let's see... I would rather do it in thread so that people can read it if they want. And if we want to take anything to PM, we can. Does that sound good to you?

It does, I'll make the thread and post a short bio on it. After you post a small bio then we can get started

Status
Not open for further replies.