1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Genres
Speculative Fiction, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Horror
[BCOLOR=transparent]Ghost Legends: A Student's Heartbreak[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]ミラー池[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]They call it the Village of Spirits, but no one really believes that do they? For a long time no one though the village existed in Japan. And the legends of the Mirror Pond, a portal to the spirit realm, seemed to be only that tales and legends.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]You don't know why you were moved here. It seems to be nothing, but an odd bunch of country bumpkins. With strange spiritual beliefs. Yet, the only club you were able to join was the Ghost Club. You don't actually think you're going to catch ghost are you?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The RP [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]This RP is going to have a pretty basic setup. It's not going to be a very big RP, I ask for 4 people besides my people to express interest. The idea of this RP is that it takes place in a Village only known as the Village of Spirits. With the legends of a pond said to be a portal to the spirit realm.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]For whatever reason, your student character [16-18], moved to the Village of Spirits. Either your parents are going through a rough patch or your parents divorced, or you were bullied. Something of that nature.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]This RP is going to take cues from animes like Natsume Yuujinchou or Ghost Hound or Ghost Hunt. Where there is a focus of slice of life as these students learn to battle through their tragic situations. While befriending the students of their unnamed high school, in the so called name Ghost Club. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Which in turn happens to be the second part of this RP. Which focuses on supernatural themes. That help the children escape from their dire situations at home. But! Are also ways of helping them overcome personal fears. And help them learn lessons and appreciate the things they do have, of what little they have and how they can better their lives as they overcome nightmares.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Which means this RP will take cues from games like Persona. With a day and night system as well. Days will focus on slice of life, friendships, all that, maybe even a date or two. Nights focus on the ghost hunting and the horror stuff.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And yeah I was picturing this as one of those slice of life anime style RPs, with a more "realistic" non cartoon look.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Because of the nature of this RP, I want the cast to be very small. I want 3 to 4 other people interested. [/BCOLOR]

*raises hand like Hermione Granger in potions class* Pick meee!

Reactions: Sir Salty
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Reactions: Kurogane86
Status
Not open for further replies.