Yung Shawty (✿◠‿◠)o

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Raven Yung

Original poster
Hello!

So I just made this account a few minutes ago.. My name's Raven, and I live in up-state Michigan. I'm 16, but I'm actually very well-versed in role-play, especially when it comes to grammar and structure. I'm super introverted in school so I've only made a few good friends these past two years, but that's only because I have a looooooooooooot of anxiety, lmao. My days usually go like this: I go to school, come home, play destiny for a few hours, then I lay in bed and browse tumblr or role-play until I get tired.

Anyway, this community seems great so far! I can't wait to get immersed and find my place (or the perfect RP partner. ^^) I guess I should get to making my profile look fire because its basic af right now. Thanks for reading! (▰˘◡˘▰)

A warm welcome to Iwaku, Raven! If you ever need anything, feel free to shoot me a message any time ya like. ^^ I hope you enjoy your stay, and have good luck in your search!

Pleasure to meet you, Raven, I hope you enjoy the reading, the writing, and anything else that may happen in-between. Welcome to Iwaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.