Yum! or Yuck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuck... Pineapples eat you back.. Who'd want to eat something that eats you as well? O.o

Herb & Garlic Chicken Schnitzel?

Yum. That just sounds delicious.

Dried sardines. Whoops, there go my salivation glands again.

…I want to say yuck, but I've eaten things with Sardines in them that I've really loved. So… Tentative yum?

Turkish delight?

Hmm hard you say.. I went from YUM! to YUCK! with Turkish Delight.. But I'm starting to eat it again so i'll give a tentative.. Yum?.. haha

Melted cheese on Jatz?

Yum (depends perhaps on the cheese though)

Whip cream icing

Yuccky. Regular milk for me.

Let's try.... buttercream icing!

YUMM!! Love the stuff, even by it's self!

So how about Iceburg lettuce?

Those things are the best omg yum!

Feta cheese

YES! Someone else like banana flavour~ I'm not the only one!

Feta cheese is amazing. Yum~!

Mushroom soup?

Reactions: Rainjay
I know I've had various stews and soups with certain varieties of mushrooms, so a very big YUM!
I like to go out to local fields and search for Blewit which can be common (if it rains just the right amount in the right way) out near (but not in) wooded areas and expanses. That and once I found Black Morel (OMG) in southern Missouri during spring about a year after a small fire took out a few dozen acres the summer beforehand. I'd gotten them before at a market are if prepared right you will think you went to heaven.

Banana Nut w/ Strawberry flapjacks and goat cheese.

??? I never tried that before But it sounds cool but till I try it I say Yuck! And I repeat that is till I try it

CHEESE CAKE!!!!!

eating_cheesecakes_by_my_pony_fan_art-d65f1hn.png

YUCK! I have a bad memory of Pudding I eat to much of it once and..... you get the pic

Watermelon?

Yuck. Just the smell of watermelon makes me nauseated. Tasting it makes me physically ill.

Kohlrabi?

Yum!

Cookie sandwich?

Status
Not open for further replies.