Yugioh World Adventure (Cardimage-based Adventure/Combat RP)

How do you want to do this?

• Option 1 - Decks and Trading

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option 2 - Capture Cards

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option 3 - Both!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Mythy the Dragon-Wolf

Hopeless Romantic
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
1569359508656.png1569359521697.png

Hey there! I had an idea that sounded cool to me, and thus I wanted to share. Basically, the players are gamers who find themselves lost in a world where the monsters and creatures of yugioh are real. Some are the same as other "NPC" citizens, while others are actually beasts. Card effects may be used as inspiration for their abilities, though in general the card appearance is the thing used the most. Spells may be places, equipment, or spells.
1569361634040.png1569361673145.png

There are two ways I was thinking we could do this, and perhaps it could even be combined! The first way is to have the players have their decks (recipes not needed) or at least a few favorite cards. Through the adventure they gain new cards through looting, trading, and buying.

The other way is that they start with a single monster card, and a capture card or two. The capture cards work like pokeballs, allowing the characters to capture the energies of any card, and add it to their deck.
1569362146938.png1569362241305.png
1569362300941.png
If you're interested, please leave a vote and a post stating your interest! If you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask! Thank you for your time!​

I'm interested. I like Yu-Gi-Oh a lot.

I'm interested. I like Yu-Gi-Oh a lot.
I feel like I should say - because I'm not sure I did earlier - that it doesn't really have much if anything to do with the anime, and rules are very sideline

Thank you for your interest!