Yu-Gi-Oh

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SacredWarrior

Original poster
giphy.gif

Anyone else here a fan of this awesome card game?

I first became a fan by watching Yu-Gi-Oh on FoxBox/4Kids and Cartoon Network along with GX and 5D's which soon lead to me collecting cards and the games which I still own and collect to this day.

I haven't watched Zexal or ARC-V yet but I might give them a try when I have a chance. I've kept up with the card game but haven't bought any cards in years so dueling is out of the question :( Plus Konami keeps banning unnecessary cards (Free my nigga Stratos damn it!!)

As for the video games, I own several of them and plan to keep buying them as long as they're good. It's the closest I can get to dueling right now :(

I used to have some of the cards and dueled with my brother and a few other friends. Kind of fell out of it once I didn't have people to duel with, though. Sold my cards a while back. I was never hugely into it, anyways, and it's not like I had a massive collection. :/

I used to own some Yu-Gi-Oh Gameboy game way way back. Long before I ever actually got into the card game. As a result, I didn't actually know how to duel when I played that game. I don't think I ever won a single duel. Probably because I literally didn't know what I was supposed to be doing. o_o I'm not sure how or why I got that game in the first place...

I still play with my boyfriend, but I have only watched Duel Monsters so am limited. I don't really care to watch the other ones, and am content dueling with just the cards from the original series.

Oh boy, I still play Yu-gi-oh, but through YGOPRO.

I've watched pretty much most of the Yu-gi-oh Animes.

Oi, I love this card game to death. I used to have a pretty nice deck but after constant moving about it became lost. Now mostly I play around on YGoPro or the Dueling Network, experimenting with different cards and all that jazz. The anime is what got me into the card game. Growing up I was always obsessed with dragons, and I thought Seto Kaiba was the coolest dude ever!

*cough* card games on motorcycles *cough*

Reactions: Greenie
I still have a soft spot for the Charmers. Dunno what's up with card games on motorcycles and all the future stuff now.

I play!

Or, I would if I had anyone to duel with T.T it's been over a year, but I hold onto both my Ancient Gear and Different Dimension decks because hope springeth eternal

I also play (Six Sams and Noble Knights)

Season 0 was the best in my opinion, alongside the original Yugioh manga.

Season 1 still had some high stakes with the Shadow Realm, but it wasn't as hardcore as Season 0, though it did have moments (though filtered out by 4Kids)

The last time I played was when 5Ds was coming out. I only watched the first series to the end. I adore the abridged series. I even still have my Slifer model. Good times.

Does anyone else play the PC games? I get wrecked by Kaiba. XD

The last time I played was when 5Ds was coming out. I only watched the first series to the end. I adore the abridged series. I even still have my Slifer model. Good times.

Does anyone else play the PC games? I get wrecked by Kaiba. XD
theres a yugioh pc game? omg where

My opinion about Yugioh is that it is most fun to play when either:
A. Nobody is playing with an actual competitive deck
or
B. You are both playing structure decks

Competitive Yugioh is basically like a more expensive version of rolling dice.

Status
Not open for further replies.