Yu-Gi-Oh! Revenge Of the Von Schroeders{Discussion/OOC?Sign Up]

A

Anastasia Fall

Original poster
It has been years since the devastating Grand Championship that left Zigfried with nothing and hanging out on a limb.He vowed revenge in his heart, he may have told everyone he changed but his heart had not. Now, he has a new plan that could endanger the Lives of the ones who stopped him before.The only hope are the Children of the original cast, and an unlikely ally, Zigfried's Younger Sister, who had been adopted in by the Kaibas at a young age. She could't make a move to intervene last time, but this time she will fight too. But will the combined power of the Main cast, Anastasia and PEgasus be enough to stop Zigfried's dastardly plan?Also, what happened to Leon,as he has begun acting more Like Siegfried every day.Plus what is this about Time travel and the Mystirious future Anastasia speaks of?Could their really be such a thing, and if their is- Can they pull allies out of other times to help in their fight?
Siegfried_by_EllieXIshtar.jpg
1.All IWAKU RUles Apply
2.Please if you use a custom deck tell me and we will set up a typed out duel. If you use Dueling Network, tell me.
3.No bullying in or out of charecterly.
4.No mature content.
5.Have fun
6.No 1 Liners
Name:
Bio:
Appearance:
Post picture OR fill in description.
Picture (optional):
Description (optional):
Dueling equipment
Deck (max. 3):
Duel Disk/pad:
Duel Abilities
Deck list[every card in your deck]:
For decks i often use http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page this wiki. Just type in the type of deck you want and it gives you usable decks. Just link the page you used back.
Protagonists:
Yugi Mutou-Jessica
Anzu Mazaki:me
Maximillion Pegasus:me
Seto Kaiba:Jessica
Mokuba Kaiba:me
Mai Kujaku:mne
Rebecca Hopkins:ome
Leon Von Schroeder:jessica

gx
Jaden yuki-Open
Alexis rhodes-Open
Chazz Princeton-Open
Syrus truesdale-open
Aster phoenix-open
Jesse Anderson-open
Jim Crocadile cook-open
Axel broady-open
Sartorius kumar-Open
Serena kumar-Open
princess Rose-Open

5ds-
Akiza izinski-Open
Yusei Fudo-Open
Jack Atlas-open
Luna-open
leo-Open
Trudge-Open
Misty tredwell-open
Kalin kessler-open
carly carmine-Open

Zeexal-
Kite Tenjo-Open
Yuma Tsukumo-Open
Tori meadows-open
Ryougi/Shark-Open
orbital 7-open
ASK ME ABOUT CANNONS!!

Siegfried von Schroeder -me
Name:Anastasia Von Schroeder/Lucky Kaiba[Adoptive name]
Personality:Calm and collected, Always willing to make friends. however, she is now extrremly paranoid
Bio:Lucky was born as Anastasia Von Schroeder, but Mrs. Von Schroeder, not wanting a daughter to get mixed up in any affairs figured she'd be safer if she were adopted. For years she lived in an orphanage, before Seto Kaiba adopted her.
For a long while she loved her life, and even attended school with Yugi and his friends. She traveled with them on all their adventures, and her world crashed down at the grand championship..Leon was the one to Recognize her first, though she didn't know him. She didn't know either of her siblings. At the castle, when backgrounds came out hers did too. Seto said something about not caring who Anastasia was born as, she was a kaiba at heart always.
Upon hearing this, she left the top balcony and joined her friends on the bottom and began cheering Yugi On. She took her original name but became known as Anastasia "Lucky" Kaiba. Still however, she worried about her brother Leon returning home with Zigfried after all he had done.
She moved to europe a year later, moving into her family home to keep an eye on Leon.Soon, she heard the newest plan and she noticed leon had begun to act a lot like Zigfried. Scared for he rown Sanity, she fled back to japan, moving back in with Kaiba. Now, We reach the current day.
Appearance:
Post picture OR fill in description.
Picture (optional):
megurine_luka_render_by_zombieusagi-d518wx0.png

MegurineLuka-1.png

ML03V0.png

Megurine%20Luka%2010.jpg

akahitoha-megurine-luka-megurine-luka-21758200-480-360.jpg

moe-127259-sample.jpg

megurine_luka_render_by_maymugilee-d4rdhqq.png

megurine-luka-vocaloid-anime-hd-wallpaper-1920x1200-6552.jpg

vocaloid_megurine_luka_2_by_miyu_uchiha-d88skt8.png

Megurine_Luka_-_Artiste_Sushi.png

luka_megurine_by_hinagikulover-d4fslr7.png

30581_vocaloid_megurine_luka.jpg

S486RN.jpg

il1i69.jpg

NQ2YeD.jpg

fEwOKW.jpg

kzNZ1c.jpg

CcwVrP.jpg

cfzp9J.jpg

7OAvag.jpg

CPUigx.jpg

7d0IYA.png

EFSZdz.jpg

il1i69.jpg

Description (optional):
Dueling equipment
Deck (max. 3):Water Deck
Duel Disk/pad:A Rose encrusted dueldisk, battle city style
Duel Runner/board:Silver and Blue with Some roses on it
Duel Gazer:Silver with a rose on the eyepiece
Deck list[every card in your deck]:
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Last edited by a moderator: