Yu-gi-oh Lost Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tamagi

Original poster
Hello everyone, I'm looking for about 1 or 2 individuals, who are looking to roleplay a yu-gi-oh story. This will be a story that's not in the original Yu-gi-oh universe, but a new one. Also I've created a new form of summoning called Phase-Shift Summoning. I will be creating decks with this summoning form. I'm looking for someone interested in yugioh and knows how to play the game. I'm also looking for someone, who is somewhat active and will not just up and quit without notifying me.

Grammer is not an issue, but I have to at least understand what you are saying or trying to do. If you're interested post here or pm me and I can give you the details and we can plan a plot together and I'll show you what Phase-Shift summoning is all about. Thank you, and I hope to see you soon.

That sounds great, I'm in the process of creating one of my main character's decks. I'm almost done with it. We can start tomorrow, if that's ok with you. I want to create 2 original decks, before I begin. Also I'm using my new summoning method. If you want to learn or understand it for the rp I can pm you the rules for it.

I'm interested but I would need a bit of time to readjust to the game. I haven't even touched my real life deck in years.

Status
Not open for further replies.