Yu-Gi-OH High

Status
Not open for further replies.
The teacher of setos class looked angry. "S Shes letting it slide? ugh.. ayway... class dismissed. have a nice day.."

Siegfried snapped up and dragged Seto out of the classroom so he wouldn't get caught in the classroom rush.

Joey looks over seeing Zigfried rush out and take Seto with him after the teacher dismisses them. He finds that fact kind of odd considering Zigfried's never wanted to help Seto before, much less has Seto even wanted his help before. He shrugs his shoulders at it but then just lets it go for the moment thinking it's odd enough that their teacher is letting them out early, though then it goes through his mind that it is just 10 minutes early.

Siegfried smirked, walkijng with seto. "Jopey still thinks you care about your company.. oh he's such a gullible idiot." he said'

Leon and i had eben released too along with Mokuba, and we walked down the hall. I waved at noah, and noticed bakura. "Oh hi bakura!" I said.

Mokuba looked at Anastasia and Bakura talking, and spoke with leon- vcan you believe yopur brothers using a curse to win?" Mokuba had heard of desprate before but never that desprate.

Tea walks out with Yugi and the others, overhearoing what sietfried said and textoing it to jhoey

Leon stands with Mokuba thinking to himself a minute after hearing Mokuba's question. ~ So Mokuba is aware that Seto is under a spell..Not that at the time I knew what my brother was doing until he through the one that hit me..not that it mattered anyway, me already being a von schroeder, the rose only making my feelings for wanting to best the Kaibas grow even stronger..But..Mokuba was hit too with those roses..Has it already worn off of him the fact he's asking me that question?..If it has worn off Mokuba, I wonder if either Zigfried hit Seto Kaiba with a curse that was stronger the fact that his didn't break yet..he did throw more roses into Seto's arm than he did Mokuba's so that could be it..or maybe the curse works better on people Seto's age..~ He doesn't know if it did or not, but Leon then sighs and says thinking that he better be careful with his words, if indeed the curse on Mokuba had broken.."Well I didn't know that he was using a curse to win at first..At least until he hit me with it..I mean I found the roses odd sure..But my brother likes roses..He likes them better than any other flower anyway..But yeah not that one of his roses hitting me mattered..I'm already a von schroeder at heart..I mean I'm a member of the von schroeder family so.." Leon feels he has to ask Mokuba even though he just explained to him.." But regarding his rose curse..I mean just between you and me..But has his spell worn off of you?..I mean you don't have to worry if it has..I'm not going to inform my brother..I'm just wondering..But of course if it has worn off of you what are you going to do in regards to Kaiba corp Mokuba?..I mean I certainly wouldn't know what I'd do if something happened to Zigfried all of a sudden and left schroeder corp in my hands to run alone..I mean it wasn't only Seto..Zigfried hit Noah too with one of the roses..Though in your advantage, I think the rose that hit Noah didn't have any effect with it's curse more than just knocking him for a loop..I mean he just looks really out of it from what I can see from here..Noah's not acting like the curse had any effect in changing who he is identity wise at all.."

Noah waves back to Anastasia while walking near next to the wall.

Joey receives the text from Tea and says to himself his eyes going wide a little ~ That's what happened back there? ~ Joey turns to look at Tea and then back to look at Seto Kaiba who's walking with Zigfried in the other direction. Joey then looks to Mokuba shortly after that and says to Tea "Well Zigfried hit Mokuba with those roses too..yet if Mokuba was under the curse, it doesn't look like he's under it anymore..And Noah's been looking majorly out of it sense he got hit with the roses, you know kind of sick wise, but he didn't act like the curse ever changed him.."

Last edited:
;'its reall;y luck i guess..." Anastasia walked over. "I decided ill walk to class with you guys sin'ce all of us have the same class next hour.....That and iw ant to get to know you as a friend joey and not just as "that guy siegfried trashed."

Joey "Yeah..I mean I guess it is..Though how the heck is Mokuba going to run Kaiba corp by himself?"

Tea "Well you said it yourself Joey..Noah's there to help him..and if the spell broke off Mokuba, I'm sure that Seto won't be under it forever either.."

Joey "Yeah but..Noah.." He then sighs and says "Tea..Noah was trapped in the virtual world when we met him..and he was virtual himself and had no living body then..Granted he's back now, even though it still boggles my mind as to how he's back not to mention how his body is living again and that he is not just data in a computer any longer, but it's great none the less that Noah was able to survive that explosion and then return back here..But yeah Tea..I mean Noah was gone for nearly 6 years..And Kaiba had completely turned Kaiba corp into a whole different kind of company from the one Noah knew while Noah was gone..I mean how would Noah even know where to start in terms of helping Mokuba even if he wanted to?.."

Tea "Good point..And Tristan is going to need help from us too with his own family and their own corporation..In which Tristan is going to inherit it when his father dies and his father is going fast..I mean as much as we can help him with it anyway..considering how little knowledge we have of the Taylor Corporation..As Tristan's been gone from his own family's company for several years himself.."

Joey "I know.."

Last edited:
I sighed, "Well we need to get to our next class. Lets discuss this more later."

Joey hears Anastasia and says "Oh..Well okay..Yeah I guess we should get going.." He then looks behind him to Bakura, Tea, Noah, and Duke and just shrugs his shoulders but then takes off with them to their next class.

Mokuba and Leon catch up with Anastasia and Yugi, and then follow them to their next class.

Seto goes with Zigfried outside heading to their next class, as Seto is the only one of the others who is in Zigfried's next class, well other than Tristan, whom Seto looks over to see laying on his back underneath the shade of the tree nearest to the building.

profile_picture_by_ask_yukari_yuzuki-d5jz57s.jpg

Anastasia Looked at Mokuba, and sighed. She was obviously under the rose still but she loves being friends with yugi and everybody else. She spoke up- "Why don't i make a promise now here today guys, that nothing will ever make me stop being friends with you!" Anastasia had brought it up out of the blue, but it was something that had been bugging her.It meant everything to her to remain friends with them despite what Siegfried had done to her.

She was tumbling into her own inner abyss with no way out.She be damned if she would lose everyone she cared about, or hurt them. Especially not Joey Wheeler. She had a crush on him since they were kids. because of her constant self esteem issues, she never told him and still hasn't. She was wondering if maybe she should before all goes to hell. "Oh and joey? can i talk to you after school?" She asked.

tea noticed Anastasia was lost in thought, and just sighed. She had been stairing into space for most of last class and now it was worse.also meeting with joey after school without inviting us? What the heck was she up too?

Joey looks to Anastasia hearing her and says "You wanna talk after school..Uh..yeah sure I guess that'll be okay.." He then looks at Tea hearing her too and walks up to her and says "I'm not sure what she wants..But it may just be that she wants to discuss her concerns as to what Zigfried is doing..I mean I want to keep an eye on that situation myself..Or it could even be Tristan's current problems and that she wants to help..I mean we all want to help Tristan too.."

Bakura looks to Joey hearing him state his theories as to why Anastasia wants to speak with him. He knows that she was the one who asked and not the other way around, as if it was Joey who asked her Bakura would really have his eyes on Joey like a hawk for he thought it was probably more than just information about Zigfried or Tristan that Anastasia wanted to talk to Joey about. Still even if Anastasia was the one who asked, Bakura still wanted to keep his eye on the situation regarding her's and Joey's talk. He of course keeps his millennium ring's powers active so Anastasia's millennium eye's powers can't reach his mind.

1083714_Vocaloid_Yuzuki_Yukari.png

Anastasia smiled at joey, and Kissed Him head on. Apperently it was about her Feelings for Joey, of all things. Being a Pegasus, she has to wonder how come Siegfried would even enchant her, but she wants to keep her friendship with joey and maybe graduate it into somthing more with him. She spoke-"I'll just tell you now.Joseph wheeler, since we met in Kindergarten I've been in love with you.." She didn't know what he would say. Great he's gunna turn me down.. She thought, sighing. It was worth trying to tell him, but she knew he wouldn't care.Well thought he wouldn't. She had to ask still though just to find out if He liked her in the same way or not. "I understand if you don;t like me but.I've wanted to tell you for years and now with this happening.i feel like i should tell you now more then ever!"

Siegfried was shocked- A CRUSH? he then looked to seto, Kissing him. Causing quite a stir in thehallwayss, and everyone even Tristian saw the kiss.

Bakura raised his eye at Anastasia and Joey kissing as any big brother would, even though it was Anastasia who made the first move on Joey and not the other way around. Joey was a long time friend of his, but Anastasia was his sister, and so even though Bakura knew Joey was a good guy, part of him didn't know how he would feel about Joey dating Anastasia if Joey felt the same way. But Bakura still didn't feel it was the right time yet to tell Anastasia about them being family either, and he couldn't take action without her knowing that, and he couldn't take action until he found out how Joey felt about Anastasia first anyway.

Joey listens to Anastasia and says "You've been in love with me sense kindergarten huh?..Wow.." He chuckles then and says "Well I'm flattered at the kiss and I feel honored, the fact you like me so strongly..It's very nice and I thank you for it..And you're a great girl and wonderful friend to have..And I've felt a lot of care for all my friends from as far back as I can remember..But I honestly haven't ever thought about if I at one time or another felt more than just friendship or having a girlfriend..Or if I did I didn't pay much attention to it, in which the latter happens a lot..I know..I'm in high school..so to say I never really had much thought to the girlfriend subject probably sounds way odd..But my friends will all confirm that..I however have been really good friends with this one girl, Mai Valentine, for a good while now..She goes to a different school than this one..one of higher class..And I didn't realize it at first how much I felt for her..and at the start of when we met I guess she wouldn't have been considered more than just a friend in my eyes..I don't know if it got closer than us being just friends or not as our friendship grew as it lasted through the last few years..But something definitely happened between the time I met Mai and during the first tournament that Seto Kaiba threw..Because there was this one other person, a guy by the name of Marik, at the tournament too, and he had a millennium item, much like Yugi's puzzle, and Bakura's ring. Marik had a millennium rod. I don't know much about the items, but from what I've experienced so far, I've seen that all of the items have a spirit from way back in time, and some of the spirits are good like the spirit that's inside the millennium puzzle, but some of the spirits are evil also, like the spirit that inhabits Bakura's millennium ring had been in a lot of past occasions..Anyway Marik's item possessed an evil spirit, and the spirit that inhabited Marik's rod took him over, and Mai's mind ended up being trapped in a place called the shadow realm, and it resulted in her being unconscious..all the while pieces of her memory being taken away from her while her mind was trapped there..that is until we were about to defeat Marik..So yeah..I mean she's a close friend..I realized just how much during that time..I mean she and I never said anything about it..back then or to this day..But Mai cares about me, I know that, and I care a lot about her, and as I said I never payed much attention, but if I ever went beyond the limits of being just friends with a girl..Then I probably have gone beyond them with her. However though, I always am up for hanging out with a friend of mine..whether or not the friend is a boy like Yugi and Tristan are, or a girl like Tea and Rebecca are..You of course being a girl..But yeah..if you ever want to hang out or do something together, know that I'll always be fine with it."

Tristan listens to what Joey says to Anastasia and vice versa as well when she told Joey she loved him. Though the daze he's caught up in the grip of still holds on to him. Even though he sees the kiss and it very well astonishes him. Tristan's also taken aback by Joey confessing to her his feelings towards Mai even though Tristan always had a hunch that their friend Mai seemed to be important to his long term pal.

Last edited:
Anastasia looked hurt, and jsut walked away. she catches up witht eh two older siblings, and tries to fight back tears. she does not notice the kiss the two older males shared

Leon notices Anastasia trying to fight back the tears that were obviously staining her eyes. Leon himself is in shock still, having seen Zigfried and Seto kiss, even though Seto was obviously on the receiving end, but tries his best to ignore the shocking feeling so he can help Anastasia with whatever is bothering her. Leon then walks up to where he's walking along Anastasia's side.

Bakura, being Anastasia's biological brother, was worried himself seeing her looking so upset. He listened to Joey's entire explanation and he understood Joey's feelings. He knows that Joey didn't do it to hurt her. He didn't like the fact that Joey, even though it was completely unintentional, had hurt his younger sister, but he was also happy that Joey wouldn't take advantage of her love like he knew some other guys, who weren't as kind, would if they heard that. He was also happy that Joey said that even if they weren't a couple or going together, Anastasia could hang out with him anytime she wanted to and all she'd have to do is tell Joey where and when according to Joey's words. He knew Anastasia out of a broken heart took off and didn't respond, but he hopes in his heart that she'll take Joey up on his offer of the kind of friendship he shares with the rest of them, which is a friendship in Bakura's opinion that is very strongly felt between each and every one of them, once the sting of Joey's rejecting her goes away bit by bit. He also decides to himself to keep his eyes on her to make sure she's okay.

Anastasuia sighs and just thinks of ending her life, because obviously jopey doesnt care about anyone but mai. Friends or not ana was hurt. She just wanted to die, and nobody can calm her down not even siegfried.

Leon stays at Ana's side, trying to put what Zigfried and Seto just did out of his mind. He shakes his head a couple of times trying to get the image out. He then looks to Anastasia trying to figure out what happened so he can figure out a way to help her deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.