Yu-Gi-OH High

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for the dfouble makeout- I. dopo not know what that was.." Anastasia confessed, embarissed and wierded out at herself, like really wierded out.

Principal Sheppard "Hmm..I see..Well based on what you said, I mean you said you thought your brothers were in danger which is why you left your classroom and went to theirs..But why did you think that now that that fact has been laid out on the table?..and I don't know about this curse really..but you two making out in front of her class, which is what I do know about for sure from what the teacher of the class your brothers were in said..for future reference 3 weeks detention is what I usually assign for that..though sense it's the 1st day of school, you're obviously new students, and of course you don't know the rules yet, so I'll dock it down to 1 week..but you two have to keep that part of your lives outside of school..

'"We undertsabnd, sheppard sir. But you really outta keep an eye on siegfried.. he may strike down other students.

Principal Sheppard nods and says "Okay. I will keep my eye on him." He then gives Leon and Anastasia their detention slips and says "Now. You two hurry on back to your own classroom."

Anastasia walked back to class with leon, extremly worried about what siegfried may do. That guy is and always will be a complete psychopath.

Leon is worried too but about a whole different problem..For he's not really sure about how long his brother's roses curse stays in effect..whether it'll be just long enough to do some damage to Kaiba corp, whether it'll last longer in effect..or whether it'd break after a short while..Leon not being an expaert when it comes to all his older brother's plans..but unlike his older brother..Leon due to seeing her earlier, is aware that there is one more Kaiba sibling out there..Mokuba's twin sister Adina..A sibling that Seto doesn't even know about himself. Leon's not sure though if Adina has the knowledge of how to run Kaiba corp correctly on her own though..He stays silent though and then as they are walking past the classroom their older brothers are in, he happens to see Noah at his desk from at the door and he blinks his eyes as he sees Noah's complection saying to himself ~ "Man he doesn't look to good" ~

"Of copurse he doesnt.. us younger kids ahve to protect eachother! this is a crazy rollercoaster that we are not prepared to ride on!!" Anastasia said,huffing. "One wroing move and we're in the fucking doghouse. This is a matyter of life or death, leon!" She was again being overdramatic. Somone should slap her before she goes over the deep end, because shes about to swear so loud the chanceller will for sure hear and they might get more detentions.

Leon, not wanting to see her get into trouble again, pushes Anastaisia back just enough where Zigfried's teacher won't see him do it, and slaps Anastasia's right cheek, not hard, but hard enough to snap her out of it. He then says "Anastasia get a hold of yourself. Everyone is going to hear you."

Zigfried does hear them and he looks over to Noah who pretty much looks like he could fall over any minute. He blinks his eyes and alerts his teacher pointing her to Noah's desk.

When the techer walked over, we were gone as if we were never there. however, i couldn't stop worryin about our brothers.

Last edited by a moderator:
When he notices their teacher going to see what's out in the hall, while he hopes that Anastasia and Leon can get out of sight before his teacher catches them, as she's proven she wasn't going to be a pushover and he doesn't want them to get in trouble again, as it would be twice in the same day and it was only their first day, Zigfried at the same time knows Noah needs him to do something quick as well, as Noah needs help, Zigfried rips out a piece of paper a piece of paper from his notebook, wads it up, and then chucks it at Seto's back, not to annoy him, but just to get his attention enough to where he can point Kaiba to looking at Noah's direction.

Seto looked, and was shocked, he quickly walked over, "Noah? your here? how are yopu alive? well it doesn't matter.. im just glad yopur alive."

Noah blinked his eyes hearing Seto say those words to him and says feeling a little shocked himself, almost forgetting the ache he's been feeling in his head for the past hour and a half.. "Y..You're happy to see me? But I thought..I mean I acted like such a boneheaded brat back then..I thought you'd still be as angry as ever at me, me having done what I did..I know the others probably still are.."

Tristan hears all of this from his seat at the front, it reminding him of being turned into the robot monkey after Nesbit defeated him..It was probably only bad timing that Noah had brought it up now of all times, even if Noah was just attempting to apologize for his actions towards them in the past..But with Tristan's anger at this particular memory replaying in his head on top of everything else that's happened within that past week, Tristan is feeling as if he's about had it..

tea perked up., "I dont hate you noah niether do joey or yugi. your appology is accepted."

Noah turns to where Joey and Tea are sitting and nods to what she says.

Tristan stands up, slaps against his desk with his right hand, puts his class assignments which he just finished on their teacher's desk, and leaves the classroom, their teacher being out of the classroom and therefore can't see Tristan leave.

Noah turns back at this, the sound of Tristan hitting his desk startling him a bit.

Joey "Don't worry about Tristan Noah. I'm sure he accepts your apology like the rest of us do. He's already been real angry sense early this morning. Not at you, but towards something else."

Siegfried sighed, "That sopmthing else has to do with his family. I don't know all the peticular details but ana does. At lunch she will probably tell you if your curious noah." He sighed, turning in his work sitting back down working on a crossword puzzle book.,

Noah doesn't say anything but he nods to what Zigfried and Joey tell him. He starts to feel the ache in his head again after a few minutes and puts his hand back to his forehead, and does the remainder of his assignments. Then after he finishes them Noah takes them to the teacher's desk and then walks back to his desk and sits back down, keeping his hand on his head.

Bakura watches Noah taking notice to what his condition looks like. He keeps Anastasia on his mind though as well, wondering what hers, Leon's, and Mokuba's own teacher thought of their earlier actions.

Anastasia was asleep in class again, as she was not interested. She ahd zoned out of the elsson beign taught, and was now dreaming of the schroeders ruling the world and being married to leon and being welthy and happy. yep she had totally zonesd the fuck out."Money.." ZZZZ "Fame" zzzz

[You be leon btw][]
Mokuba sorta blinked at the sleep talking ana was doing, taking note that their male teacher was signifficantly angry.[also be the teacher?] Mokuba sighed. this was not going to end well at all.

Tristan is just laying in the grass next to a tree on the outside of the high school.

Mokuba, Anastasia, and Leon's teacher saw Anastasia was asleep. He rolls his eyes and stands up and walks to her desk. He then closes her book hard enough to where it would make a noise to wake her up. He believes that Leon, Mokuba, and Anastasia were worried about their older brothers and they justified leaving the classroom due to that reason when they tried to explain their reason for being gone when he returned from his assembly meeting. Their teacher understood it. But one of the rules of his classroom, the number one rule, was to not leave the classroom without permission first, the students were not to leave without letting him know where they would be.

Anastasia flinched waking up. She immidiatly flailed about,"MOTHERFUCKING DRAGONS IN THIS MOTHERFUCKING HO- Oh im in school...~sweatdrops~

Mokuba couldnt believe what ana just woke up shouting. Hisd eyes were big

Siegfried even ehard it from, his class and hes sure the others did too. he blinks

Leon thinks to himself ~"Um..Okay...What on earth was she dreaming about?..."~ He blinks his eyes but doesn't say anything.

Leon, Ana, and Mokuba's teacher was a bit stunned at first at Anastasia's words. But a few minutes later he just sighed and said "That's not the kind of language that's appropriate while in school. I'm going to let it slide, it only being the first day, but only this one time.

Yugi tried to just ignore the whole thing altogether as he knew the embarrassing situation Anastasia just put herself in would ease up it's effects on her nerves quicker if no one made it into such a big deal.

Joey heard it from his classroom like Zigfried did. He looks to Tea and says "Wow..did you hear that just now? Talk about having nerve."

Bakura hears and just blinks his eyes.

Noah feeling a bit out of it still, isn't halfway aware attention wise to hear Anastasia clearly like the rest of them. A couple of minutes later, Noah lays his head back down on his desk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.