1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
325px-Aten.svg.png

A long time ago, Egypt was almost destroyed when the pharoah Akhenaten took to the throne, aboloshing the ancient ways and demanding the worship of the Aten by persuasion of the mysterious priest Akhet. From here Akhet sought the mysterious Millennium Spellbook, wishing to use it to bring the world under the light of the Aten. It then became the duty of the boy Tutankhamun and the hidden Millennium Priests to defeat Akhet.

After the death of Akhenaten, the newly crowned Tutankhamun and his priests spend the remainder of his life chasing down the Cult of Aten. When they succeeded in capturing their leader, the pharaoh ordered that Akhet be mummified alive and sealed in a tomb protected by powerful and ancient magic. Only the magic of the Book of Dead and the power of ancient duel spirits could break the seals on the tomb.

The fate of many would come when traces of the Cult of Aten managed to survive the sands of time, outside the reach of the Medjai, better known as the Tomb Keepers.

Now, in the modern day, the duel spirits have returned in the game of Duel Monsters! With the thefts of many priceless ancient artifacts, the Medjai look for the reincarnations of the six Millennium Priests that served Tutankhamun, arranging for the Millennium Items to come into their possession. And, as fate would have, they were all destined for the same destination- Duel Academy.

In a world of cards, ancient monsters, and forgotten history coming to pass, these six duelists will have to learn of their past lives and learn to harness the power of the Millennium Items, all while they have to make the grade and duel to become best of the best.

It's time to Duel! Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Wrath of the Light!​

Last edited:
I'm interested but would like to talk about a few ideas I have

I'm interested but would like to talk about a few ideas I have
Certainly! Feel free to ask here or send me a private message.

First thing are you also using the shadow charms,from the second anime or the pyramid of light from the movie

First thing are you also using the shadow charms,from the second anime or the pyramid of light from the movie
We're mainly using the Millennium Items and Shadow Charms- in fact you can choose the two. You'll see what I mean when I have the OOC up in a little bit. We're not using the Pyramid of Light because in this storyline, as the only major difference is the the Millennium Items were not swallowed into the ancient temple when Atem left to the underworld. The Pyramid of Light wasn't onsidered canon throughout the original series, and therefore isn't present in this RP. Are there any other questions I can help you with?

Actually correction the waking Dragon arc dartz shows the pharaoh a memory from dartz past when he was in Egypt of the pharaoh chasing down thief bakura and diabound with slifer when asked why he didn't confront him then darts say some individuals were in the way and I'm that cut scene yami bakura ,anubis,and priest step were shown

Actually correction the waking Dragon arc dartz shows the pharaoh a memory from dartz past when he was in Egypt of the pharaoh chasing down thief bakura and diabound with slifer when asked why he didn't confront him then darts say some individuals were in the way and I'm that cut scene yami bakura ,anubis,and priest step were shown

I've lookering at sources regarding that and I haven't seen any proof of that. Can you show me what you mean?

Watch a duel with dartz part 4 of the episode hasn't be edited it should show an image of yami bakura ,anubis,priest seto on the far right

Watch a duel with dartz part 4 of the episode hasn't be edited it should show an image of yami bakura ,anubis,priest seto on the far right
Well, as I can find no evidence of what you say, Pyramid of Light will not be considered canon for this RP. Feel free to start making a character, though.

Is this still accepting?

Status
Not open for further replies.