Yu-Gi-Oh! Based Roleplay? [Card Lore, no dueling]

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Crow, Feb 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alrighty.

I was thinking of a Yugioh RP with the Charmers Archtype as the main characters. All six of them.

I was thinking that they could go on a journey as part of their training given by Elemental Mistress Doriado, their mentor. On their way, they will meet many other Archtypes. Lightsworns, Blackwings, all that. I was thinking that the factions of the Duel Terminal series could be included, since it is implied that they are related to the 4 original Charmers in some way.

On the way, they might meet humans from our world who ended up here without memories.

What do you say?
  2. 6 girls with very weak magical abilities running around burning shit? Sounds fun! I'd pick a different master though... Doriado is terrible.
  3. Burning, dowsing, slamming rocks, tossing hurricanes, taking light away from you and spewing too much light in your face.
  4. Those words all seem really really out of character for the charmers. Stat-wise, these guys are some of the weakest cards in the game after all. It could be fun to tell the story of really weak people who have the trump card of being able to mind control enemy creatures though.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.