Ip2jQwCl.png

Juq5Vqvl.jpg

Dl19mQTl.jpg

iHt3uwsl.jpg

Colored:
fVpjeKal.jpg

Uncolored:
WRe6nSKl.jpg

I charge 20$ a hour and demand half upfront. Painted sketches typically take 2 hours, Sketches take anywhere from 30 minutes to 1 hour. Landscapes and Scenery take about 3 hours minimum and illustrations typically take at least 2 hours. The length of time will obviously depend on the difficulty of the piece so prices can vary. As I work on them, I guarantee hourly updates on each piece to show the progress I've made.

I typically draw females but I can draw males too. In fact I can draw just about anything with a reference. Sci-fi, fantasy, steampunk, you name it.

If you intend to get the artwork printed, it's VERY important you tell me what you want the dimensions to be. By default I work small but I have no problem doing up to poster sized projects if you're willing to pay for the extra time it will take.

I do not work for free so please don't ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic looking scenery. Nice work! Might have to get a landscape commission from you later on.

How comfortable would you be drawing scenery with detailed sailing vessels?

Fantastic looking scenery. Nice work! Might have to get a landscape commission from you later on.

How comfortable would you be drawing scenery with detailed sailing vessels?
It could definitely be done. What kind of scenery did you have in mind?

Was considering one of two scenes. The first one being a scene looking down from a low, stone seawall in a port city, with a vista of a row of vessels moored pier-side at sundown. The other is a pair of sailing frigates in rough seas, sailing line abreast. The point of view would be from the deck of one of them so the broadside of the other would be framed in the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.