You've done something terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a cop. GOT AWAY WITH IT. HE SHOT FIRST. ;_;

This.

But in all honesty, a normal fire won't be hot enough to destroy bone and teeth. So there's still evidence left behind, plus that big ass burn area and smoke plume.
Acid is hard to come by.
Burying the body is the best option. Preferably in someone else's property. With a backhoe. Normal grave is 6 feet deep, I say play it safe and go for 10.
Or, y'know, tie them down with weights and send em to the fishies.

It would depend on how much time I had and how cleanly the murder took place.

Lye seems to be one of the best options though.

I'm a cop. GOT AWAY WITH IT. HE SHOT FIRST. ;_;
So next time shoot the cop before he gets a shot off him-self! XD Your in troble either vay, this way at lest you take one of the pigs vith you hehe!

I'd call my gf and she'd help me haul it to hell. ^^

Ok but actually, I'll try disposing of any evidence first. Had gloves? Keep them, or bury them somewhere very safe, not in the trash. Hairs? Nope, wear a helmet or a cap. Footprints? Too small for my shoe size.

Then, I'd prolly bury the victim in their own backyard or hide them somewhere in a forest (bonus if it looks like a suicide).

Well ya start off by first consuming the body and that shouldn't be a problem since some known cannibals have said that human meat taste like sweet pork chop. As for the bones, just head out of state and scatter the bones around various areas(Clean them first) of that other state and pick original locations to bury them in. But also do your dog a solid and save one for him/her cause we all know that a man's best friend wants in on that human action. Welp, I guess I've answered all your questions so I, am, out, of, hereee!!!

Learn Necromancy

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Mid
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Mid
Leave the body where it is and call the police and taunt them of course.
I am the Zodiac reincarnated. I don't get caught.

Reactions: Seba
I'd steal a neat idea from the internet: find a local cemetery where someone is due to be buried in the next couple days, go in the dead of night and dig a few feet deeper in an already dug grave plot, bury body there and take away the extra dirt to leave it looking still the same depth as it was before. If I could do it without being seen at all then I'd be golden, almost zero chance of the body being found.

Reactions: Seba
*sigh* amateurs...

Wrap said body in tarp or something similar, so there is no fiber, blood or hair evidence in the trunk of your car. Do not rent a car, or borrow one. LEAVE YOUR CELL PHONE AT HOME, and drive someplace very far out of the way, desert or mountains or wilderness, matters not at all. Obey all traffic signs and speed limits the whole way, draw no attention to yourself. Do NOT buy gas anywhere along the way, for the love of heaven. If possible, cover the body with lime (but do NOT get caught buying it - steal some from a neighbor/friend/construction site/waste treatment/whatever. It's not necessary considering how far out you have to drive, but still - /benefits.

Wash your car, including the tires, on the way back home. If at all possible, have all four tires replaced and the old ones trashed (not used for resale).

And after this, do not suddenly grow a conscience and confide what you've done in ANYONE...

I'd steal a neat idea from the internet: find a local cemetery where someone is due to be buried in the next couple days, go in the dead of night and dig a few feet deeper in an already dug grave plot, bury body there and take away the extra dirt to leave it looking still the same depth as it was before. If I could do it without being seen at all then I'd be golden, almost zero chance of the body being found.

This is actually a really interesting idea. I don't think I would have thought of this, but it actually seems like a plausible way to dispose of a body and not get caught.

This

My master plan can only work if real life has a glitch though, here's hoping I get lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.