1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Romance, Action, Dark
I'm pretty sure everyone knows about YouTube's bullshit system when it comes to copyright. Many channels like TeamFourStar (Yes I know their channel is back up but the fact that it was taken down in the first place was just bullshit!) have been taken down because of false claims.

For a long time, I've been thinking about having a gaming channel but since so many people's LPs and videos are being flagged, I've pretty much been skeptical about it.

The worst thing is if this were to happen to PewDiePie or Markiplier, their channels wouldn't be affected at all. No I'm not hating on them (I'm subscribed to Markiplier)! I'm proving a point.

One of my favorite YouTubers named Darkkefka has made two videos so far about YT's system and here they are:

This bullshit is why YouTube needs competition. A LOT OF COMPETITION! It's been fucked up ever since Google took over so I'm surprised that there's still no competing site. If YT doesn't fix their shit, they're gonna lose a lot of people or end up facing a lot of lawsuits.

Psssssst!
We had a thread for this already. :P

The issue though is that YouTube is so terrified of companies they let them break copyright law, and there's nothing in place to punish YouTube or the Company when this happens.

• Thank You
Reactions: SacredWarrior
Psssssst!
We had a thread for this already. :P

The issue though is that YouTube is so terrified of companies they let them break copyright law, and there's nothing in place to punish YouTube or the Company when this happens.
Yes I knooooooooooooow!

Actually there is something in place to punish them and YouTube needs to stop being pussies and take action before things get worse

Yes I knooooooooooooow!

Actually there is something in place to punish them and YouTube needs to stop being pussies and take action before things get worse
YouTube needs to stand to be punished legally though when they neglect to do that.
And the companies who abuse it also need to face penalties if they they propose is proved wrong.

• Useful
Reactions: SacredWarrior
YouTube needs to stand to be punished legally though when they neglect to do that.
And the companies who abuse it also need to face penalties if they they propose is proved wrong.
That's why I included the two videos in my post which only reveals a small portion of the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.