YouTube Copyright Issues Strikes Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use youtube video's to translate japanese songs to english. (using other's people work) but it helps people who enjoy the anime, and they can't even look at in the U.S!

I use youtube video's to translate japanese songs to english. (using other's people work) but it helps people who enjoy the anime, and they can't even look at in the U.S!
A bit more questionable.
But I personally don't have an issue with it as long as profit's aren't made.

A bit more questionable.
But I personally don't have an issue with it as long as profit's aren't made.
no profits are made, I just do it for people who enjoy anime songs, but don't understand what they're saying, and I make sure to credit the sources.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Channel Criswell, who makes absolutely incredible movie analysis videos that delve deeply into everything from colour theory to symbolism and composition, has had his latest video taken down and a copyright strike levelled against his channel.

This some bullshit, friends.

So TeamFourStar got taken down.
I think they're back up. It could have been one of those spontaneous takedown-then-reinstate instances.

Also, relevant:

#WTFU #MakeYouTubeGreatAgain

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they're back up. It could have been one of those spontaneous takedown-then-reinstate instances.
Oh yea, they're back now thankfully. XD

Though it's probably already gotten more people angry at YouTube now though.

Even in the grim darkness of the far future, there are only false claims....
That took me most of the video to understand it. Then the moment of "Oooooh I get it now.." Followed soon after by SMASH IT WUB WUB WUB had me summarily spit my Arizona tea on the desk I'm sitting at.

Glory to the Emperor (Promethium Be Upon His Detractors)!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brovo and Grothnor

Also, relevant:

#WTFU #MakeYouTubeGreatAgain
I'm on board for tweeting the CEO at this stage. YouTube is slowly becoming a toxic environment, and what once was a community of creators I wanted to join is now a community I feel the need to more than often stay away from.

We need a ChaosTube

Status
Not open for further replies.