Youtube comments.

C

Cosmic Orion

Original poster
Every once in a while through my browsing my eye catches sight of a comment that I can't believe someone actually wrote and then even hit the post button on. The kind that are ridiculous in-context or out of context. If you see any, just think of this thread and post them here.

This is my entry:

@disepter12356789999 considering it took 5 days for god to make earth the sun and the moon how long did it take the over 60000 trillion stars and universe?
OChubbyO 2 hours ago

WHAT ARE YOU DOING LOOKING UP JESUSY STUFF ANYWAYS??!?!?!?!?!?!

I don't remember the exact video/poster, but this made me laugh, for some reason.

"Show us tits or GTFO!"

I remember one PM I got from a random flamer

"Go to hell furfag" I just loled my self and blocked him.

NO. REFUSE. WILL. NOT. READ. YOUTUBE. COMMENTS. NEVER.

Because the stupidest people in the world write comments on youtube. I can't even read comments on facebook half the time. .___.;

Last stupid thing I accidentally read was "omg that's animal abuse" on a funny cat video.

This whole thread is about as useless as any given youtube comment. XD

Not trying to strike down conversation or anything I'm sure there are some notable things to be read on youtube but still your asking me to find that one needle in the haystack but replace the needle with a brown ball and replace the haystack with the stack of Shi-

THIS COMMENT HAS BEEN REMOVED BY YOUTUBE STAFF.

I like reading comments from people in the Balkans. It's lulzie because it reflects the real political issues going on there.

Youtube is a cesspool of hatred and lies and nonsense.

If you're looking for nuggets of wisdom or amusing comments, it's the wrong place. Sadly that's the reality for the most part. I can't believe some comments on a video game music video I saw once.. Became a flame war relating to race somehow, it's beyond belief. It has NOTHING to do with the music.

Moral of the story, don't bother scrolling down, just enjoy the videos/music or whatever. You might find comments that'll make you grin for half a second but that's about it..

Had this discussion with Diana before, king left the morale speech. I think we're done here.

Maybe I shoulda just made this thread about how much people hate Youtube comments.

>_>

Oh well.

I guess X amount of people who disliked this thread must be [insert situation related to thread].

RESULT: Instant thumbs up of ridiculous and not even witty information.