Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
It's funny because it's true. D:

Oh man, I HATE HATE HATE reading the comments on sites like Youtube. I have to force myself to just NOT LOOK, because every time I slip and read the comments, I see some moron either saying something so unabashedly stupid OR just plain being insulting or trolling.

No youtube commenter is known for his intelligence. Makes me think of when someone came up with the term "Hardscoping" for call of duty. Basically it meant you were a no-skill retard if you weren't "quickscoping" (doing trick shots) with the sniper rifle. He got laughed off youtube.

Stupid fuckers adopted the term and its been a mark of idiocy ever since if you flame someone using "Hardscope" as a criticism of someone's skill with a sniper rifle.

As I'm sure some have noticed, I particularly peruse the hip-hop songs that appear on Youtube. Whenever I'm looking for something new to listen to, I hit up the music there.

I don't give a shit about Lil' Wayne, so for the love of all that you hold dear, please stop posting about him on all the good music videos. I. JUST. DON'T. CARE.

It's really funny when people take those comments seriously and get all butthurt about them.....Well I guess it's more sad than funny, I Don't take youtube trolls seriously or much of anything on the interwebs.

I like some of the comments when they're good, witty jokes.

But those are rare.

I love youtube commentors. They're funny in a way that should make someone feel bad about laughing at retarded people. But I don't feel bad. =D