You're The Kleptomaniac Who Stole My Heart; MxM

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blithe

Original poster
Hey! I'm Blithe and this is my first actual role play on this site so wish me luck with whatever is about to come. This idea has been bouncing through my head for quite sometime and I swore that I would actually write a story on it a while ago but that never happened. I stumbled on this site by accident and decided to give it a go here! Personally, I think the plot works much better as a role play sort of thing. Here goes nothing, I suppose!

You're The Kleptomaniac Who Stole My Heart

Character A has bad social anxiety. It gets to the point where he refuses to leave the dark depths of his basement/bedroom just so he doesn't have to worry about how he's perceived in public. Every time he does leave, he swears that he can feel everyone judging him. Every time someone laughs, its about him. Every time someone whispers to another person, they're whispering about him. He once even swore he saw the Starbucks barista point and laugh at him while he was drinking his morning coffee. Character A never went to another Starbucks again after that.

So, he stays inside. He avoids most contact with people who aren't his brother, his brother's boyfriend, his mother, and his father. He's built this safe haven for him in his room. He doesn't have to worry about anyone bothering him but his brother and he has everything he needs. In his room, he can think and live peacefully without worrying whether he's doing the right thing or not. He can be himself. Except, his safe haven is torn to pieces when his mother and father drag him out of bed to take him to some group therapy he apparently needs.

Upon entering the room, he see's Character B. They just.. click. Sort of like love at first sight but not really.

Character B has kleptomania, a disorder where the person affected cannot resist the urges to steal things they don't particularly need. Character B has been caught several times stealing, whether it be wallets or just random things that he ''needs'' off the shelves. He's been to juvie several times throughout his teenage years and was eventually diagnosed with the disorder. After his last incident, he swore his mother that he'd try his best not to steal again. With his best friend by his side, Character B goes weeks without touching a single thing that doesn't belong to him. Yet, as the day's go by, Character B finds it harder and harder to resist the temptation. The stress simply keeps building and sooner or later he knows he's going to break. Character B attends a group therapy willingly in hopes that it will help his problem.

Upon seeing shy, anti-social Character A, Character B knows what he's going to do. He's going to steal Character A's heart. In the metaphorical sense, of course.

___

Did I do good? I hope I did. Anyways, I don't really mind which character I play or really which role. I could play either submissive or dominant, whichever you want. I don't mind.

All I ask of you is:
- Please be able to write a good paragraph or two as a response.
- Be familiar with grammar and basic stuff like that.
- Talk to me! If you have any concerns about the role play, let me know!
- Be able to post once a week.

If you're interesting, either comment below or PM me! I can't wait to start interacting with you all!

Reactions: Mae Renea
Hi! I'm not sure if you've already found a partner, but I'd definitely be interested in playing Character A! If you're still interested, and/or haven't already got a partner, maybe send me a PM?

Status
Not open for further replies.