You're Mine Now

Merry stared into her eyes and they widened significantly. But he wasn't going to actually deny anything that she would give ot him. He nodded and pulled her legs around him.
"If I am hurting you, please tell me." He said as his hips moved faster and faster, until he was almost a lblur. He was shaking and groaning, working ot orgasm, but careful to keep semen out of her. He nibbled her lips as he began pounding her for real.

Sunni opened her mouth in a silent scream as he pounded into her. It was a strange mix of pleasure and pain as her body had to quickly adjust to his size slamming into her and the inexplicable pleasure it gave.
Half finished words spilled forth as extacy over came her.
"Me-rry....good.....so....more...I....mmm. Stah....don't stah....don't stop!"

((Would you please reply to our other rp?))
Meryr grunted as he realized she loved it. It made him unlock hismelf even more. He felt more like he wasn't taking her. He wasn't abusing her. He felt like she wanted him HE loved how it looked, it felt, she acted, everything. Suddenly he pulled her ass over the end of the table and grabbed her hips.
"Then take me...!" He moaned, and started slamming her even more.

Sunni let out a high pitched whine as he slammed into her. It felt so good. She felt surrounded by him and she loved it. She loved how he totally encompassed her smaller body, touching, kissing, every piece of her.
Her back arched as pleasure mounted. "Yes! Oh go-ahhhhh! Merry!" She screamed in the throws of pleasure. It was becoming too much and Sunni knew she would be coming soon.

Merry slammed her like she was a piece of a doll he could care less about, and yet, he wasn't trying to hurt her. In fact, he slowed down at poitns to give her time to recover before diving in again. He grabbed her breasts in his hands and started to kneed them like they were full of milk.
He yanked out as he started masturbating vionenlty, "FUCK!" He screamed as he exploded onto her stomach. Once he had, the wiped his tip and dove back inside her, pulling her ass up in the air and pounding down for her, "I LOVE YOU!"

Sunni screamed in pleasure. Her words had melted into incoherent babbling. Actually, they weren't even words anymore. Just moaning.
She whimpered at the loss of him as he came on to her stomach only to gasp as he slammed back inside of her.
"Me-Merry...oh ga-ahhhhhh! Yes! God! More! Mmmmmm....gu-gunna...g-gunna....I....ooooh shit! Mmmm! Ah! Ahhhh! Cum! Gunna gunna cum!"

Merry kept inside her as he felt it. The wetness was increased. Everything was enlightening. Her body was becoming so hot his hands were heated by her touch. He knew exactly where to hit and he smirked. He wrapped around her legs and purred as he nipped her ear, "cum."
He slammed harder then ever on her g spot, but it tired him out. He groaned violently as he felt her start going as he was slowing. He panted hard and tried to ride her out.

Merry's soft words contradicted with his brute force but it was exactly what she needed. Crying out his name, Sunni gripped the table, knuckles going white as she came.
Her orgasm rocked her as she tightened around Merry's cock. She'd never felt this good. Yes, she had had her hookups here and there but this couldn't even compare.
Panting heavily, Sunni wrapped tired arms around Merry's shoulders and nuzzled into his neck. "That....was amazing." She whispered unwrapping her legs that fell limply to the table.

Merry lifted her up a little bit and laid her onto a little softer bit of the table, wrapping her into a blenket. He kissed her cheek and smiled a little bit.
"No...you were amazing..." He smirked. Then he kissed her and put her onto a little softer bit of the thing.
He helped her and began laughing. He turned to the floor and toke a tiny bit of cream and smoothed it on her so she was a little less painful.
"Love you."

Sunni gave Merry a faint, tired smile. Her eyelids felt heavy and her body exhausted. "Can we..." She yawned, rubbing her eyes before continuing. "Go to bed?" She asked innocently. She had felt Merry's bed and was in love. It was better than her old one and quite frankly felt just like heaven in her eyes.

Merry groaned as he felt sore, but he nodded. Showing off some impressive strength considering his violently made sex, he carriers her in his arms. Taking her to the bed, he laid his girl in it and tucked her in with him.

Sunni smiled once more before easily falling asleep. Her body intertwined with Merry's as her head lay on his chest. A smile was on her face as she slept. One arm draped over his chest as her breathing evened out.

Meryr was kissing her as he fell asleep, and his head was laid by hers. He kissed her even harder when he felt her press on him, "Goodnight my sweet, sweet little angel. REst peacefully and dream well..." He fell asleep to her gentle lulling emgbrace.