You're Mine Now

"...when my wife died, I no longer knew how to love," He looked down, pained, "When she died, something snapped. My heartstrings just...broke. They didn't want to play. But then I saw you at the auction. I knew then that you were going to fix them. You fixed them when you made me doubt myself. You've given my hear the ability to serenade me back to reality."

He kissed her again once more, and his eyes were only that of begging for forgiveness, "Let me show you what sex is really for. Let me show you what it means to be loved. No toys. No restraints. Just me, you, and love~"

Sunni shifted nervously. She kept glancing from Merry to the floor and back. His words tugged at her and she already felt herself forgiving him.

"You gave me a head ache you know." She mumbled with a childish pout. It melted into a smile as she laughed.

Sunni reached up and clicked the locks releasing Merry. She wasn't sure when her hate changed, when she wanted to be near him but it did. She was just glad he didn't hate her for what she did to him.

Merry gave a bitter chuckle, "I kinda deserved all of it." He admitted, beet red and trembling as it came out, "I wad an evil bitch." He groaned.

But he said no more and sucked her lips dry as he tugged her shirt down and off, then pushed her down onto the table. He crawled.over her with another kiss, thrusting his hips on her.

"You're mine now~" he said, smiling lovingly.

Sunni gasped as his hips ground into hers. Her face tinted a light pink as she looked up at him. "Merry," she whispered before pressing her lips to his. Her fingers curled into his hair as she wrapped one leg around his waist. "Yours." She mumbled against his lips before stealing another kiss.

"Yes, you are mine. But you're going to feel nice. I'll make this surrender worth the benefits~" he kissed against her with the crinkling of lips. His pants slid down and he ground against her so she felt him. He let her take the kisses before one hand began sweetly kneeding her.

Sunni whimpered softly. Her head lulled back against the table as breathy moans fell from her soft lips.
Her fingers combing through Merry's hair, pulling him closer. "Merry.." She whimpered. Her eyes were half lidded and slowly glazing over with need.

He began rubbing on her body, and finally, he let her feel his member against her panties. He started thrusting it against her very panties, and started to feel her get wet.
"I hurt you badly...So.now I'm returning the favor!" He purred against her.

Sunni whimpered against his lips. Her hips rose to meet his which each thrust. Her panties had a growing wet spot with each movement of their hips.
Sunni mewled wrapping her second leg around Merry's waist so that his member pressed against the wet heat of her center. "Merry....more...please." Her voice barely reached above a whisper as she pressed into his touch.

"I'm not ready to push inside yet, but I think you've earned the next best thing." He smirked violently, and then kissed violently. His member pounded on her wet spot as though she was a doll. But it wasn't painful in the slightest.
He started sliding his hands into her breasts, then began to kneed them violently. He licked and sucked her tongue as he thrusted her panties.

Sunni whimpered. "Plea-ahhhh!" Her begging was cut off by a moan. His hands set waves of pleasure throughout her body to nestle between her legs.
Her body was on fire and it was all Merry's doing. His cock rubbed against her clit in the most fantastic ways which each thrust. Her nails clawed at him in pleasure instead of anger. Sunni allowed Merry to dominate the kiss, silently loving the way her touched her and made her his.

But Merry didn't penetrate her. He only trusted on her clit, allowed her to feel it, but he refused to let her feel the bliss of him inside her. He needed this to become so intense, so burning, so passionate, she had to beg him to get inside him. He bit her lip ahrd and started to rub cicrles on her clit.
"Do you like my fucking cock?" He grabbed her breasts, ahrd, "Do you really want me? How muich~"

Sunni mewled as she nodded feevently. Yes she wanted him. Her body needed him.
Her eyes rolled back as he rubbed her clit through her panties. Oh, that was pure bliss. Her hips thrust forward craving more contact, more friction.
"Merry....I...I want....haaaaa!" Sunni's moans increased with each new sensation he gave her.

Merry pulled her panties down and put the tip against her clit and rubbed it violently. He nipped her lips hard as he started to act like he was goign in, and finally decided ot give it to her. He laughed and finally decided it was tieme.
"Take me!" He yelled and pushed his cock deep isnide her.

Sunni gasped, nails digging into Merry's back. She clung to him, eyes closed as her face expressed nothing but satisfaction.
She was tight, answering his earlier question of if she was born into this. No, she had been taken on a school trip only months before.
Her nearly virgin walls squeezed around Merry's length as it entered.

Merry was very slow and very sweet, and all he did was kiss her sweetly. He stopped pushiness in and held it inside so she could become used ot it.
"Tell me when to keep going..." He whispered to her, feeling the little cherry pop, "I promise I'm all yours~"

Sunni slowly relaxed. He was much larger than anyone else. Her breathing finally evened out as she slid her hands to his shoulders rather than clawing at his back.
"Okay..." Her words barely reached above a whisper. "I'm...okay. Go."

He kissed her very gently and moved it inside of her, then pulled almost out. Then he moved all the way back into her. He was very very slow in tryign ot make her pleasured, but, in reality, he was holding back from pounding on her.
"Ytell me...how you want it......"

Sunni took a shaky breath as he began to move. Her lips moved against his gentle ones as she adjusted to their movement.
Sunni knew he was holding back and felt bad about it so she took a deep breath and nodded.
Her hands moved to his hair and and pulled him into a deeper kiss.

Merry was holding back very badly, to the point where he almost was goign to start shaking. He groaned and thrusted hard up inside her and held it there, starting to shake as she denied him the need to make his own love ot her.
"Tell me...how..." He kissed her gently but deeply, keeping her calm and relaxed but also feeling like he was goign to start and pound her at any moment.

"I...." She started to speak but flushed a deep red and closed her mouth. This was so embarrassing, having to ask. Her eyes looked at anything but Merry as she said, in a whisper, "Fuck me hard....and fast."
Her eyes met with his once more before they shared a heated kiss.