You're Mine Now

Merry saw what hse was doing and he didn't want to trust her yet. He was upset, and this was starting to become weird for him. He still was terrified of her and was angry as hell itself, but it at least was confusing him to where he wasn't going to understand wahtever she did to him.

He did kick, violnetly, as she dressed him. He knew she'd dirty them beoynd repair after a while ,but he was still going to fight her until the bitter end. He tried to slap her when she put his shirt on, but again, she was way too fast for him. He was angry beyond beilef at her as she was attacking him in this erotic way.

He looked at her with malice, pure malice taht didn't subside when she gave him the soft smile taht eh would probably enjoy. Instead he hated her more than ever.

"Do yo ureally think I'm just goign to open my mouth and let you feed me?" He looked at her again and struggled agaisnt the bonds, :Fuck you. Fuck you in your asshole!" He pulled even harder.

He did this for another twenty minutes before hunger made him grumbled and opend his mouth. HE was prepared to bite her finer off when she did though.

Sunni sighed softly as he began screaming and cussing. She sat back and waited for him to calm. When he finally did, Sunni smiled triumphantly.

Of course ahe kept her fingers far enough away so she wouldn't get bitten. "It's kind of funny, how much you hate me." Sunni laughed throughouly amused. "Just imagine, I'm being nice right now. I could torture you like you did me, starve you, pleasure you until you need it just to get through the day~" Sunni smirked. "If you're nice, maybe I'll let you go early."

Merry wasn't thinking the right way. HE was going to probably doom himself as he was trying ot seem tough, and it was really starting to have an adverse effect on his own situation.

"Yeah? Oh yeah? I fucking dare you to! I bet you don't have to balls to torture me! You wouldn't fuck my asshole with a machine, or vibrate me until I scream to release! You don't got SHIT and you'd do well to realize that! Fuck you!" He ate only a little bit of the sandhwhich and then nipped at her figners, "Fuck you! I FUCKING DARE YOU!"

He even raised his waist up a little bit. He hoenstly was starting to fall into denial of the situation and it showed.

"You obviously do not know me very well huh?" Sunni said thoughtfully. She raised a brow as be nipped at her fingers. "Really Merry? Trying to bite me? Amateur."

Sunni got up and took out his left overs. He threw them away upstairs before going off to find his treasure room.

Winding through the halls she happened upon the room. It was filled with toys and machines and whips and gags. You name it, Merry had it.

"Hmmm, what to choose. What to choose." Sunni sang out loud. She grabbed a handful of toys and came back to Merry.

"Merry! Guess what I found~!" Sunni giggled as she returned. "See you doubted me so now I have to prove you wrong!" Sunni smiled and showed her array of toys.

Removing Merry's pants as far as she could, Sunni slipped a cock ring to the base. She wrapped a vibrator to his sack, lightly of course and one to the head of his cock. She took out the remote and looked it over. "Where to start....hmmmm." Sunni smirked and turned it up halfway and the toys went to work.

The vibrator on the head of his cock moved in circles around his cock. Sunni smiled please and pulled out a plug. "If you get mouthy I may just have to use this~."

Merry was in complete and utter denial. He didn't even believe that she was Sven there. He was trying to convince himself that he was in his bed, in a bad dream. He wanted to wake up so badly that he was giving himself a headache.

When she left, he smirked, "I knew you were weak! Ha! Bitch! You fucking bitch! Go screw yourself!" He laughed, believing she wad leaving to go and pout.

But he was proven completely and utterly wrong when she returned. He'd mentally kicked himself for it.

"Y-you f-found them?" He whispered. His face went pale and he was shaking like a lead. His body physically trembled and he closed his eyes when she came closer.
"N-n-no wait I was missing! No please!" He felt his pant a pull down. Fear shot through him. He trembled. He felt them go into him. That sent him into hysterics.

"No please! Please don't!" He saw th plug and the rote, "anything else please please please!" He screamed it now. Then they went on.

Pleasurable sensations made his body start to thrust wildly and viobelty. He screamed and started crying. Not even he'd ever gone halfway!

But some evil part remained and retaliated, "FUUUCCCKKK YOU!" He screamed through years, "SCREW YOU!!"

Sunni pursed her lips in a fake pout. "Awe you don't like them? I thought since you used them so much you must."

Sunni sat next to him on the table and wiped the tears from his eyes. "C'mon, there's no need to cry." A pang of guilt hit Sunni but she easily brushed it off. This wasn't even half of what he had done to her. Hell barely even a quarter. "Are you sorry for what you've done? At all?" Sunni was only curious as she ran her fingers through his hair softly.

Merry hadn't ever touched a toy to himself. Not once had he ever gone to that extreme. He's reserved it to simply himself, and he never wanted to feel it. He'd rather give torture, not received it.

But her sultry tones and alluring voice fell upon deaf ears as he moaned out go her. He tried to keep himself silent, but feral moans and gasps kept eliminating from him. Groans and gasps were common by now.

"Fffuuuckkk...." He kept crying, "you...." He wasn't going to give in. Never.

"That's so mean Merry." Sunni sighed softly and wiped his tears as they fell. He was just being over dramatic. She knew full well nothing was on tight enough to cause pain.

The cock ring wasn't comfortable, as it prevented ejaculation, but again, no pain. Sunni kissed Merry's cheek as his cock twitched under the vibrators influence. "Feels good doesn't it. Wanna cum yet?"

Merry was not crying because he was in pain. In fact, he was ni more pleasure then he had in his entire life. HE was crying becasue he was being dominated. HE was being forced to submit. He should be the one shoving things inside her, not her. It mae him feel like he was a toy. A doll she was playing with.

Merry had to admit how good it felt. His cock was twiching vionetly, and he was working up to ejaculation. God it wanted to so bad. HE felt hte burn of orgasm, but it didn't go away! He was shaking and he swore he was going to burst any moment soon.

But he couldn't give in. Not yet....he hoped.

"F-fuck off bitch..."

"Awwww." Sunni sounded disappointed. "And I was gonna let you cum too. Shoulda been nicer to me~" Sunni smiled down at Merry.

"Don't be such a sore loser. You deserve this." Sunni said matter-of-factly.

Straddling his waist, Sunni placed her lips over his. She was being rather gentle as she kissed down his neck, nipping softly at the sensitive skin. "Wanna cum? If you ask nicely I'll let you."

Mery was trying his harest to kick, squirm, do something. All it merited was him being strapped down even tighter. How had he trying to restrain her ended him up in this situation?!?

"I'll never....ever....arrrrghgahghaghaghagh!" The burn was getting mcuh worse. It was starting to become painful as more and more semen built up inside his member, but the damn thing kept it all inside!

"N-never...I-I'll never...ever...ever..." He moaned. He gave in a half second and he moaned, "never....e-ever...w-will never..." He was losing it.

Finally, he swallowed his prdie and he moaned, "Please..." It was only a ghostly whisper.

Sunni watched slightly amused as he tried to fight the feeling his body wanted. When he finally submitted, Sunni smiled. "That's all you ever had to say."

Sunni giggled and kissed down his chest. She licked up his member before removing the vibrators. She kissed Merry slowly as she removed the cock ring last. "Cum for me." She whispered seductively in his ear as her fingers danced over his shaft.

Merry would always both cheering and depose that one moment in time. He not only lost his dignity, yet he submitted to her at that one moment in time. He hated himself.

But, in that moment, with her fingers dancing on him and a lovely sense of release, he screamed as suddenly he exploded, semen coating her hand, his stomach, and all over himself. He looked at her and whispered, sobbing, "thanks..."

Sunni smiled down at Merry. "Feel better?" Sunni asked, smile evident in her voice. She licked the cum off her fingers as she watched Merry with a sultry gaze.

Her seductive face turned to an innocent smile as she lay next to him, face tucked into his neck. "If I unstrap you, promise not to hurt me?"

((NOTE: This part was done over phone. This is simply goign to be summarized))
Merry was adament about his own need to ahve anythign from her. He didn't acknowledge how cold the cellar was, until he was freezing.

When Sunni came down to cuddle him with the warm comforter, he held her all night like a lover. In the monring, he threw her off.

-Now-
Merry blinked at her as she was staring at him. He felt like he was going to loose everything in just the simple words he was begging out of her. HE knew it was so wrong, but he had to do it.

"I-I'm..." He looked down. He spat out nad finally growled, "Sorry..."

Sunni cracked a smile as she held the ice pack to the back of her head. "Okay." She said softly af walked over to Merry.
She placed a soft kiss to his cheek. "If...If you really mean it and promise you won't hurt me I'll let you go okay? We can pretend that none of this ever happened okay. We can both go home." Sunni smiled, although it wasn't truly real.

Merry was reeling from everything that was happening. His confession of wrongdoings. His apparent revival of conscience. His entire body starting to loose the strange feeling of kinkiness.

But his heart was playing a song of love, and it traveled through him. It wasn't the lustful anger he normally felt, nor a simple feeling. This was a burn, a yearning, a passionate craving. Something lust could never fill.

He was in love with her.

He took her hand and shook his head, "what if I don't want to?" He pulled her in and caught her in a gentle, sweet, loving kiss.

Sunni stumbled foreward only to be caught by Merry's lips. Her eyes widened in shock. Sunni felt herself relax in his touch. She leaned into him, allowing him to take over before slowly, reluctantly pulling away.

Her eyes were still closed as Sunni pulled back and collected herself. She opened them to reveal wide, innocent, confused eyes. "Merry why did you....."

Merry stared at the way that she was reacting. The way she was holding him. The way taht they actually were touching. The way that Merry was suddenly being in control.

When she broke it, he needed only to whisper, with a single tear, "I love you. I've loved you sincve I saw you." He wihispered, almost reluctanly, and kissed her again.

Sunni fell into Merry's touch easily, too easily. She hummed softly into his kiss. When he released her, she kept her eyes down, a faint smile on her face. It quickly faded to a frown as she glanced up to Merry's eyes.
"Then why....then why did you..." Sunni bit her lip anxiously. For some reason she didn't want to say it out loud.