You're Mine Now

Merry felt his heart twist seeing this. She seemed so at peace. So lovely in the sunset. Her eyes sparkled, her very essence was bright. He saw who she really was, in that moment. And he was going to take it away from her, possibly forever.

Luckily, he was lost to his crazy self.

"You just found me bitch." He said in his normal tone, before he puffed sleeping gas in her face.

"Wha-" Sunni sated confused as she turned to face the man. She didn't even have time to register who it was before she hit the ground unconcious.

The horse she had been petting neighed loudly, as if trying to alert somebody of these events. His hooves stomped the ground as he grunted.

Sunni groaned and curled in on herself. Her eyes fluttered open to find herself back in the room she oh so dreaded. The only difference was she wasn't undressed this time, nor was she tied up.

Slightly unsteady on her feet, Sunni stood. She tried the door only to find it closed and locked. "Fuck," she groaned sliding down to the floor still in a daze.

Merry came in the room with a violent swinging of the door, causing a loud crashing noise to be heard. He took the key and locked it back, twice, and put the key inside his pocket, which he zipped up. His hands were in his front pockets, and he looked deceptively calm for what he was really feeling.

Merry was walking towards her when his heart spoke up. Maybe he shouldn't rape her. Maybe he shouldn't Fuck her within an inch of her life. Maybe this was all wrong and...maybe he could start a relationship.

Luckily, his heart was easily silenced.

"Welcome back to my rape chamber." Merry lunged and caught her by the throat, "I'm sure you remember, don't you~" he pulled out a knife and deftly cut away her clothes.

Sunni eyed him warily as he entered the room. The calm he exuded screamed danger.

There was a flicker of doubt that crossed his features. It was so fleeting Sunni wasn't even sure it happened.

She gasped as he gripped her throat, wincing as her airway was constricted. She shivered as the cool metal of the knife grazed her skin as her clothes were cut away.

"Hey...I...liked those." She choked out despite his tight hold on her throat.

His eyes darkened suddenly, but his exterior was still calm. In fact, he seemed.focused and determined to do exactly what he set out to do. He smirk we and held up her shirt, which was still fine. Her pants we're a shredded mess.

"You can wear the shirts. The pants, no. I do Like the boots, you can keep them~" he laughed, relaxing his grip enough to let her to breathe once more. He pressed her body to his, letting her feel his arousal as it pushed against her.

Suddenly, doubt struck him again. His heart was plucking chords furiously, trying to usurp his mind. He felt the reality flood back. What he was going to do. What he was going to take. Maybe...He really did like her.

"Mine." He growled, shutting his eyes. He fought his heart, "mine...she's mine...shut up!" He yelled at himself, suddenly pulling her bra off,."she's mine damn heart!!!" He threw her on the ground and crawled on her, "MINE!"

Sunni gasped for breath as he released his grip on her neck. She coughed as air finally cascaded down her throat.

"Gee thanks." She growled out. Then there it was again. Merry pressed himself against her and the flicker came back. Like he was..doubting himself?

Sunni wasn't sure as she stared into his eyes, slightly mesmerized. "Merry..." She whispered softly. Maybe she could convince him to let her go, or at least not kill her.

She was cut off by his sudden ranting and then thrown to the floor. Sunni stared up at him with wide shocked eyes.

Something surged within her as he crawled on top of her. Her eyes darkened and her face fell blank. She snapped.

Roughly pushin. Him off of her, Sunni pinned him down, straddling his waist.

A harsh glare was sent down to Merry before her lips crashed into his. "I...fucking...hate...you," Sunni ground out between bruising kisses. Her mouth moved to his neck where she bit down harshly leaving large, purple marks.

Merry was on her. He was ready. Hd had hate. He had anger. But he had doubts. Doubts that held him back from his goal, his mission. He hated it.

"Mine~" he giggled as his finger we're going for her panties to pull them down.

Then, suddenly, something he never expected to happen...happened. Merry was being dominated.

Merry gasps and kicked out, "g-get off me! I-I...get off!" He shook and shuddered at her violent kisses, her yanking hands. He groaned nd began trying to push away.

He'd never been submissive. He wasn't going to start, "O-ooowwwhhh! Quit please quit!!!"

Sunni laughed somewhat darkly. "This is what you wanted wasn't it?" She nipped harshly at his neck as her hands yanked open his shirt.

"You wanted me..." She nipped down his chest, not even soothing the red marks covering his chest. "Well....you got it." Her voice dipped to something dangerous an sexy as she looked back up at him.

She licked her way back up his chest before raking her nails down his abdomen. Harsh kisses were pressed to his lips as Sunni took out her pent up anger on him.

No, this wasn't what he'd originally wanted from her. I'm fact, he'd wanted to break her into a slut dependant on his cock for sanity. He wanted her to LOVE him, be his forever, never leave. But this was...this was too far out of his reach.

"Owh! Stop! Stop it hurts! Owh! Stop!" He cried, feeling blistering red marks sprout from her sharp teeth. He kicked out with all his might, but found his doubts had successfully quelled his anger, and thus his power. He was now helpless to her violent domination.

"NO PLEASE STOP!" He cried as she neared his wait. Pain mixed with pleasure so much around his abdomen, he had no idea what it would be like...there. He booklets thrusted his hips, "STOP SUNNI STOP!!!" He begged her, crying now, "PLEASE!"

"Why? Can't handle what you do to others huh?" Sunni whispered heatedly in his ear. She wrapped her fingers around the bulge forming in his pants despite the harsh treatment she gave him.

"Forced girls to take what they didn't want. They were innocent Merry. You deserve this." She nipped his earlobe as she unfastened his belt.

Yanking down his jeans Sunni sank down. She nipped at his inner thighs and all over the sensitive skin of his hips. Her nails dug into him as she gave a long lick to his cock.

Sunni lapped at the head before taking him into her mouth. Her teeth grazed over him every time she pulled up as her tongue caressed on each movement down.

"No stop! Get off! I'm begggiiinnnggggggg yyyooouuu!" He felt blood drip from his ear as she viciously attacked it. He went from groaning to moaning, and his body was shaking. Even as his body gave in, his mins refused to budge.

But her mouth and teeth combined made him smack the floor in painful pleasure. He screamed and pushed up, away, trying to separate from her. But he couldn't. He was at her mercy. Completely and utterly helpless.

Merry saw the table with the restraints and saw how close he was. All he had to do was get her hand restrained, and he could run. Lock her down here forever. He'd starve her out and make her a fuckslave.

Merry used all his remaining might to yank his hand freeze reaching to the table. He was groaning as his member throbbed and shook. He reached up and gripped the table, and grabbed a small bit of strap. He prayed she didn't strap him down though.

He yanked up as hard as he could, "get off!!!" He pulled them both onto the table and wrestled with her. He was trying to flip her down and restrain her. But he felt her overpower him, and push his hands towards the straps, "NNNOOO!"
((Plan backfired XD))

Sunni strapped him down so he couldn't get out. "Oh naughty~." She giggled as she straddled his legs.

Her fingers grazed over his hardened member. "I don't think you deserve release anymore Mer. I was gonna give it to you buuuuut...let's see how long you last on the edge!" She giggled and kissed his cheek.

Something came lose when he attacked her today. She nibbled and licked her way down his body. Her tongue traced shapes over his cock before once more taking him into her mouth. She sucked harshly letting her teeth ghost over him.

Her nails scratched down his chest and thighs as she sucked him off.

Merry couldn't believe his plan backfired. HE was stronger then her, he knew it! How did he end up tied to a table like a helpless bitch? -The thought was bringing tears to his eyes.

The term, 'hatefuck,' suddenly occured to him. He'd been fucking girls since he was first losing his wife. he did it as a coping mechanism. A facade, if you will. But now it was his addiction. And she was showing him the consuequences. He hated it so much. Being helpless. Being exposed. Seeing her want to fuck him, but always too far.

"NOOOO!!!" He cried and threw back his head. He hated this so much already, and now he was raging in his broken way. HE could last for ten minutes for crying out loud! Ten minutes of being sucked off, ruined, violated. He screamed louder and louder, hoping a housemaid would hear him.

"STOP OWHJOW STOP OWH!" He cried as her nails tore furrows in his skin. Blood mixed with her nips and he was jerking in the chains violently, "I'M BEGTGING YOU TO STOP!"

Helpless. For the first time, in forever, he was now helpless to her.

Sunni's hands slid up and down Merry's body, finally having stopped scratching. She supposed he had had enough.

Her fingers soothed over the scratches as her tongue worked over his member. "You last pretty long huh~" Sunni giggled, kissing up his shaft and drawing patterns with her tongue.

"F-fuck you!" He gasped and moaned. His body was trying ot relase, and yet years of buliding up his own resistance was starting ot really take a toll on him.

"GET THE HALL OOOOFFFFF MMMMEEEEEEEE!!!!!: He screamed and pushed up as hard as he could, and finally, he had the longest, most painful, bets orgasm of his life. He shot it inot her mouth and kept vionetly jerking around in the straps.

"I hate you..." He gasped, laying his head to the side, "Point made...untie me...."

Sunni pulled back before he came, allowing him to come all over his abdomen. She licked it off just to tease him some more.

Once she finished it was like a flip was switched. A smile found it's way on to her face and she hummed softly. "You know, I'm kind of hungry. Maybe I'll untie you when I finish eating....only if you're a good boy~" Sunni placed a gentle kiss to his cheek as she slid off. "If not we'll just have to go another round, won't we~"

Mery heard her words and his blood ran ice cold. His body was shaking like he had no idea what to do by this point, which, in all reality, he didn't.

"What the fuck? N-no! No I say that to you! No no no!" He pulled harder, feeling her tonuge all over him, "Stop it tickles!" He giggled and was again sent into spazms in the restraints.

"I fucking hate you so fucking much." He was again closing his eyes, "F-0fcuk you so hard...when I get up I swear...I'lm goign to fist you till you bleed and fuck you until you are depedant on it....fuck yuou..."

He was just making threats now. His meart was trying ot play his heartstings and it was working. It sounded like a younger brother threatening ot hit thie older brother; it held no real weight. HE was just ranting.

Sunni giggled as she looked down at him with an amused smirk. "You know..." Her eyes ran over his frame and his facial features. "If you weren't batshit crazy and not hell bent on raping me, you'd be pretty cute." It was less being said to Merry rather than thinking out loud.

Sunni smiled and walked away, not before grabbing his keys and key cards. "See ya~"

Sunni ventured out and after a while, found Merry's room. It was on the plain side if you took into account his personality. She rummaged through the drawers and found a button up and a pair of boxers that would work as shorts.

Humming to herself, Sunni made her way downstairs. She made herself lunch and grabbed an extra sandwich for Merry.

An hour or so had passed before Sunni returned. She had new clothes for Merry, considering she had pretty much ruined what he had been wearing.
"Sup."

Merry realized what she was going to do and he realized that she would really leave him there. He started to cry and really sobbed, tears falling from his eyes and his entire sanity starting to break as he was put in the position he'd put so many other people over the years.

Merry used his last scraps of hate and started to scream out to her as she began to leave him there, "BITCH I'LL FUCK YOU UNTIL YOU BLEED YOUR LIFEBLOOD! I'LL DESTROY YOU! I'L RIP YOU SO HARD YOU'LL NEVER BE ABL ETO STI DOWN AGAIN! FUCK YOU FUCK FUCK YOU!!!"

His mind was reeling when he realized that everything he was doing at that moment wasn't anything he really wanted to ever have done. He realized then taht seh was only showing him what he had done to so many other girls over the years. He'd raped them. Taken their innocence. Rined thei lives. Never given them an option. He'd taken from them something so precious that it wasn't even his to take in the first place.

Suddenly he felt his heart want to reemerge. He whimpered and forced it back down. He couldn't let her break hi.m If he did...he didn't want to even think about it.

Suddenly he heard the elecator open. He turned his head and saw shadows moving on the walls. He prayed she didn't find the sex toys.

"Fuck you." He whimpered ot her.

"Well that's no way to act, given your position." Sunni laughed. "I brought you new clothes and some food. Chill." She was back to her normal self.

She set the food down Ima table nearby and unlatched Merry's feet. "No kicking." She warned tugging off his clothes. She redressed his bottom half before retieing him. She unlocked one arm and pulled off his ripped shirt before sliding on his clean one. She repeated this on the other side after locking his right arm in place.

Sunni was being surprisingly gentle with him. A soft smile took over her face and she looked peaceful. Once he was redressed and cleaned up. Sunni made sure he was securely locked in there. Maybe she would let him out if she ever trusted him.

"Hungry?" Sunni took the sandwich and straddled his waist. She held it up to his mouth. "Say ah~"