You're Mine Now

Merry shrugged, "I prefer only to put my member into a girl when she asks me to. I don't like to actually ruin a girl by making her first time a rough one. Toys help."

He laughed, "my wife bought my first so I could have athreesome. Then she..." His mouth shut and he looked pained.

"Just eat your food."

"Tch, whatever." Sunni rolled her eyes. She looked at the food and raised a brow. "You're kidding me right? You're not gonna make me eat that for real?" Seriously, was that even food?!

"Dude, who even cooked that." Her voice was clearly unimpressed and possibly even disappointed. She had ignored his pained expression when he spoke of his, she assumed ex, wife.

"If you're gonna make me eat, at least let me cook because you obviously can't."

He sighed and took a syringe,.injecting the vital chemicals she needed in quickly. He had a very long needle, so it was for the best he did so quickly. It hurt her, but not much.

"I've been called very name under the sun. Just try me girl, you'll end up in a bad spot. How about that machine turned up high?" He smirked, knowing it broken her.

He stood and stepped into the shadows, "where is it, where is it? Ahah!" He pulled it out with a much larger dildo, "wanna try it?"

Sunni frowned as he injected her. "Jeez man, I just wanted some food." Sunni grumbled mostly to herself.

Her eyes widened slightly at the machine before returning to a neutral look. "You have some serious anger issues. Have you ever been checked out? Did you forget your meds this morning or something? You seem a bit tense."

"Oh they say I'm bipolar, but I'm not." He giggled to himself, "in fact I think I'm rather normal! I think that you're just a whore and I'm pleasuring you, but you resisting is just the natural response!" He was slightly deranged around sexual content.

He walked up and put a finger in her, then two. As he scissored her he yawned, "name please, I think I earned it finally."

"You don't deserve anything." Sunni growled out. She gritted her teeth as he fingered her.

It did feel good, amazing in fact, but she couldn't admit to that. "You think I'm such a whore huh? That I've somehow done something to deserve you torturing me? Fuck you asshole."

He slowly put a third finger in, feeling her tightness. When he thought about it, she really was a lovely girl. Very strung and very hardcore in her beliefs. If circumstances were normal, he'd probably be her boyfriend. But they weren't normal at all.

He slowly tried a fourth one, "ever been fisted? I heard its quite painful." He smirked, "wanna try?"

Sunni's breath hitched in her throat. God no, she didn't want to. She was pretty sure her eyes portrayed her fear perfectly.

Sunni opened her mouth to ask him to stop but quickly closed it. Something in her told her that's what he wanted. For her to beg. Whether this was true or not was a different story.

He wanted her to beg, yes. He wanted her to scream, yes. He wanted her to orgasm, yes. But whatever she did, he'd do it anyways.

He suddenly made a fist and shoved it inside her, smirking, "oh God, you're so tightly made!" He laughed, "oh...Oh so wet!" He laughed harder.

Sunni held in her scream. It felt like she was being torn in half. Tears welled in we eyes as she squeezed her eyes shut.

It hurt. It hurt bad, unlike anything she'd felt before. 'Stop. God damnitt stop!' She screamed mentally, but they never left her lips. No, she wouldn't give him want he wanted.

Sunni was vaguely aware of something warm traveling down her leg. It was blood from being so rudely intruded.

Her mind was too clouded by pain to register it all that much. God it hurt.

After she started to cry h pulled back, "there. When you cross me, it hurts. Next time I'll double fist you. Don't you dare think of doing it again!"

He grabbed her face. Blood covered his hand, "NOW I WANT YOUR MOTHER FUCKING NAME! I WILL FIST YOU AGAIN UNTIL YOU TELL ME ANY NAME EVEN A NICKNAME! GIVE ME YOU'RE GODDAMN NAME!!!"

He slapped her and put his fist at her entrance, "NAME!"

Even when he grabbed her face, she wouldn't look at him. We face was smeared with blood and tears but her mouth was clamped shut.

She hadn't thought he was so bad last night but this....this ruined all of that.

"Why....do you even care?" Sunni ground out, almost angrily but she kept her emotions in check. "Just gonna throw me out later anyway." She huffed but that was quieter an spoken to herself.

Merry looked like he as a serial killer in the act of murder. He looked at her with an icy stare, "you know why they call me merry? I fucked a girl within an inch of her life on a Merry-Go-Round. She shot at me. I shot her do it and fucked her for three hours."

He put his fiat up closer to her hole and lost his temper, "GET IT THRUGH YOUR FUCKING USELESS SKULL! I OWN YOU DESERVE A FUCKING NAME F YOU! GIVE ME YOUR NNAAMMMEE!!!" He kicked the table and slapped her, "NOW!"

As he ranted, Sunni had picked a bobby pin from her hair. She held her hateful gaze as she quietly unlocked her right hand. Thankfully they were new chains and didn't make a sound.

As he spoke she wriggled her feet, like she was trying to avoid his fist. What she was really doing was freeing her feet. 'One...' Her left foot slid out. 'Two...' Then the right. 'Okay one hand left....' Sunni managed to grab another pin with her left hand and click, there went the lock to her left hand.

A smirk found it's way into her features. "Honestly, do I look like I I've a fuck, babe?" Sunni quirked a brow before landing a hearty punch right to his face.

She dropped from the table and ran as fast as she could. She, thankfully, remembered most of the route as she sped through the halls.

"Fuck." Sunni stood in front of the elevator and there were no stairs! "Shit. Shit. Shit!" She pounded the button. The stereotypical ding nearly giving her a heart attack.

As fast as she could, she hit the close door button. Letting out a sigh of relief as the doors closed, she slid to the ground. She just had to get to the front door and she was safe.

Merry suddenly was going from damn angry To completely passed. He should have searched her Damn hair first! He cursed everything and ran after her.

He swiped a secret card and made a panel slide away, revealing a staircase. He was an experienced track runner, but now he had rage. He was angry, bursting with fury, and fuzzy. He leapt three stairs a time in his blind rage.

"ILL FUCK YOU TO DEATH! ILL KILL YOU!" He screamed.

He saw her running out and ran. Every sense on her. He ran at full speed at her, losses, annoyed, and angry. He looked vengeful, full of it.

He hated her.

Sunni ran faster than she ever had before. She wasn't a track runner but she was by no means slow. Her added boost of adrenaline from pure fear only pushed her faster.

Bursting through the woods that surrounded the home, Sunni found herself on a highway. Headlights shone in the distance and she waved it down. "Hey! Hey help me!!"

Sunni had been standing in the middle of the street as the car hit it's breaks, skidding to a stop. Sunni ran to the passenger side to find the window down. A blonde elderly woman stared at her wide eyed.

"Please. You have to help me before he finds me please!" The woman unlocked the car and ushered Sunni in and speeding off. "My word, what happened to you!" The woman cried allowing the teen to cover herself in a blanket. "I...I was...a...." That was all the elderly woman needed to know before hushing the girl.

Merry knew the property and the lay of the land. He guessed her route after a dew hundred feet and sort cutted to the highway. He'd ran as fast as he could, his body filled with the anger that she'd unleashed in him.

When he saw the car atop, he was too far. But he had a handgun, and was prepared to kill her if he had to. He was too far, but, as they drove, he shot at them. One bullet nearly killed the woman.

"ILL FIND YOU! YOU'RE MINE AND YOU ALWAYS WILL BE!" He screamed as he shot again, "MAKR MY WORDS BITCH!"

It had been a few weeks since Sunni had barely escaped. She lived on her own, afraid for Nancy, the woman who saved her, if Merry ever found her.

Her bruises were faded and she looked completely healthy. Today was the state fair and Camille had planned to meet a few friend there. She wore a white dress with red cherrys on it. Over top he wore a denim long sleeved button up, unbuttoned of course, with brown cowboy boots. Her hair was clean and fell in loose waves past her shoulders. She wore little makeup as it was not needed.

As of now, she stood in the center of the fair, near the horse stables awaiting her friend arrival.

As she waited, Sunni's mind drifted. 'I wonder what Merry's doing..' She quickly dispelled that thought. She didn't need to think of him. At all. Ever

Merry had slowly begun collect his feelings. The issue he was encountering was that he found many more then what he had expected to find. He found some more...vanilla feelings inside him. They swirled around the anger and dampened it, making him question himself.

But he would not stay like this for long. He forced himself to slowly build up fake hatred, fake lies. Insults. Spite. Deep in his heart, he knew that it was wrong. It wasn't it. But his heart was turned off right now . He was a man on a mission.

He plotted, hacked her cell phone, and figured her location. He was dressed in jeans, cowboy boots, a button down, and a bandanna to cover his face. He was strolling through the fair and saw her.

The one to get away.

He put on a fake accent, which was almost real, and walked up, "y'all lookin' for someone?"

"Hm?" Sunni turned around and looked at the stranger curiously. "Oh no I'm just waiting for someone." Sunni smiled and turned back to the horse she was currently feeding.

She stroked it's large nose and the chocolate animal nuzzled her tiny hand. This made her giggle and smile wider. "Beautiful." She murmured as she ran her fingers through it's coarse mane. Sunni loved horses.