You're Mine Now

He smiled and her finger ticked it up another notch. Again, just enough to barely register. He was getting worse with her.

He kissed even more now, his tongue exploring her mouth. Now it felt like a lovers kiss. Soft. Sweet. Gentl.e Full of passion. He really did want to make her his forever.

He puressed it even more agaisnt her clit. The otehrs were slowly increasing. He loved it. Loved her. Loved her very actions.

He gropped her breasts and began moving them, touching therm with expert hands. He wanted this. Wanted it so bad.

"Cum." He whispered.

Sunni found herself kissing back before she could register it was happening. 'No.' She whimpered mentally as her tongue swirled with his. 'No stop.' But she didn't. Why wouldn't her body listen to her!

Her moans were more frequent as he amped it up. Now with his hands on her body, Sunni lost what little control she had over herself.

Pulling away from the kiss, panting heavily. Her heart hammered in her chest as she gulped in much needed breaths of air. "M-Merry...no..." She whimpered softly.

Her weak defense was overwhelmed by a low moan as his hands kneaded her breasts. This couldn't be happening.

The heat that enveloped her body couldn't be caused by his sensual kisses and heated touches. It just couldn't. Not after all her fighting. Not after all of her defiance but it was and it did. It was setting her on fire. Her body was shaking and her end was coming.

Sunni was on the edge. Merry's low, rough voice pushed her over. His short command had her breath caught in her throat as white stars erupted across her vision.

Her body spasmed as pleasure, pure and clear, washed over her, alighting every nerve ending in her body.

It was by far the most amazing thing she had ever felt.

She'd never know that he'd been wanting this the entire time. He gasped with her and hugged her tightly, pulling her against his body with a loving cuddle.

Hd slowly turned down the vibrators from her body as an act of mercy. Then he stabbed peroxide on the tape and it laid off painlessly. Then the room the toys away from her.

Merry knew she couldn't fight back. She loved it though. Maybe he could be happy with her. Possibly.

He undid her left side restraints, then laid beside her. He felt a burn inside him begin. He even covered her with a small blanket

But this was different. Deeper. More amazing. Simply incredible. It sent his body exploding and everything awaken at once.

He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. He played with her tongue and giggled.

"I love this. You're adorable." He giggled, licking around her mouth, "I like you."

Sunni shivered on the table as her body began to recover. Short spasms rocked through her every few seconds.

Her eyes were glazed over and dazed as her cheeks were flushed and lips plump and parted. She would never admit it but that was the most amazing thing she had ever felt.

A sigh of relief could be heard as the toys were turned off and taken away. A blossom of hope arose as he lifted the restraints on one side.

They were easily crushed as her right half remained locked into place and his body formed around hers.

Sunni tried for a look of disgust but it only looked tired. Plus he was warm, and she was cold.

His lips met hers once more in a final kiss, to which she didn't return. At least that much she could still control.

Sunni grimaced at his comment. "I am not adorable. I fucking hate you." She huffed and turned her head away defiantly.

He'd been hoping for her to open up to him. Be nice. Kind. Maybe even just say he was to be thanked. Just a nod of appreciation. Yet she didn't do one thing of the sort.

He suddenly turned sour. Hd threw her back down and rebuffed her. Then he threw a fleece blanket on her and hissed to her again, "wrong response bitch. Be nice or I burn that blanket."

He reached down and took a wet vibrator, "tell me your sorry or I put this inside your pussy." He yelled louder, "apologize!"

He bent over her, anger in his eyes. Something was wrong with him. Something bad.

Little did he know, Sunni had a temper of her own. Not once had she ever backed down from something.

"Why should I, huh? Why should I apologize to a man who raped me? You think I'm adorable? Please you don't even know me. You'll get bored of me and leave. I know how it works I'm not stupid. You buy me, abuse me, and throw me away. So FUCKING EXCUSE ME IF IM NOT FUCKING NICE TO YOU! Take your stupid blanket!" Sunni glared angrily at him.

There was something else in her eyes though. Hidden deep inside of her. Fear.

It wasn't fear of what he could or would do to her. She could handle that. She could handle anything he did to her physically.

What she feared was the way he kissed her and touched her. The way he made her respond, unlike the others. She feared he would make her weak and then move on. She wouldn't have it.

Sunni wouldn't let him break into her walls she had built strongly around her.

When she exploded, Merry had a dark expression in his gaze. He looked down at her with something that resembled as close to malice as anything she'd ever see before.

He growled and walkd into the depths of the darkenss, hissing ot hismelf. When he came back he had something on a wheeled table.

IT was a fucking machine with a six inch dildo, protruding from a box. He moved towards her, "Aplogize."
((Sorry I couldn't think of anythign else.))

When Merry left, Sunni's gaze softened. She sighed and let her head fall to table. She nibbled on her bottom lip as her nerves built. The look on Merry's face was truly terrifying although she hadn't shown it.

Sunni's attention was pulled from her thoughts by the sound of screeching metal something. Shifting her green eyes over she saw something that made her heart stop. He wouldn't!

Sunni knew few well he would. "Apologize." He demanded but she pulled a scowl and looked away. "Fuck off."

It was like she was begging to die. Or maybe she was just a masochist. You would never know. The way she said she would be free but did everything that could possibly lead to punishment.

Merry stared at her vagina like it was meat for him to grind up. The machine wasn't going to ever go fast enough to hurt, but this would cause her to orgasm too many times to count.

"It's too bad you wouldn't just say the words, 'I'm sorry'. I wasn't even goign to make you explain why. Well, when you're ready, then you call for me at the top of you lungs and maybe i'll hear."

He then took the remote and put it by her finger. Then he tied her finger to a ticking clock. He smirked.

"Each hour this is going to make your finger turn the dial another notch. In four hours it'll be on medium. Have fun!"

He took the dildo off and put one with large ribs on it, then made her turn the dial and started the clock. It began very slowly and he left, giggilng. he sat outside the door and waited.

Sunni shrunk away from the machine as far as she could. It didn't really amount to much as he inserted it inside of her anyways.

Sunni watched, almost helplessly, as he left her to suffer. She wouldn't call for him. She wouldn't. It would only boost his ego. She couldn't-"Mmmm."

Sunni groaned softly, not even realizing. This wasn't going well.

He smiled and began to turn on his phones. HE started to scroll though apps until he found Jetpack Joyride. He turned it on and began playing it.

"Damn zappers..." He cursed, trying to avoid them but always failing, "Mabye the gravity belt..."

An hour passed and the machine started to amp up. The ribs were large and pulled against her, but not painfully, at every thrust. She didn't know it, but he'd also slipped an aphrodisiac into the water he made her drink earlier, so that should be helping her.

"Ahhh!" Sunni gasped as it stepped up in speed. "Na-Nooo!" Her back arched off the table. Sunnis toes curled as she squirmed on the table.

Another hour passed and Sunni's mind felt foggy. Her body felt electric and she couldn't sit still.

The machine pumped in and out of her steadily. Her nerves were tingling as moans spilled forth from her mouth.

"Me...Merry! Please! Nnnngh! Oh god. Ahhhhh~!" Sunni arched and threw her head back. What was wrong with her? Why did she call out for him. She hated him.

The dildo only pounded her faster. It never ended. Never stoppe.d Never slacked off to her. IT never gave her reprieve or mercy. Only pounding.

Her finger was forced to tick it up another notch. Now it was moving about the rate of a fast man would. juice leaked in it, only making it slide into her easier.

Merry was sitting there as he heard it tick up another notch. By now, he counted her third orgasm. When it got to medium, he guessed she'd hit ten.

He walked inot hte room and sat agsint the wall as it molested her and giggled, "Yes?"

"Merry..please.." Sunni whimpered breathlessly. Her cheeks were pink in a blush. Her hair fanned out around her, some sticking to her face.

Her eyes were glazed over, full lips parted allowing moan after moan to fill the room. "Please." She whispered before another wave of pleasure rocked through her.

Sunni had lost count of how many times she came but she couldn't take it anymore. It felt good but a machine wasn't enough.

Merry saw her cracking and he smirked, walking overa nd turning the machine off. He noted the dial and smirked.

"You lasted longer then anyone before. Good for you!" He giggled, kissing her lips slowly.

He put a hand on her vagina and started to rub it fiercly. He pleasured the inside and wanted her to squirt. He saw her do it once already.

"Come."

"No please don't!" But it was too late. He was rubbing her fiercely and she could only force her hips against him.

Her eyes fluttered closed as her tongue worked into his mouth. Her breathed was ragged and her climax was soon.

"Me-Merry no. I...I can't...don't!" It was too late. A scream of ecstasy exploded around the room as she squirted over the table. We body shivered as she pulled against the restraints.

Merry ahd his face down by her when she did and his face was soaked by her jiuces. He heard her cries and it had only amde him rub faster.

He reached up and licked her body, and then up to her face. He kissed her like she was his lover. like he cared, and he climbed on top of her and carressed her.

"That's my girl. Taht's what I want from you. I'll let you off for earlier, I promise." He climbed off, "Love you!"

He then left the room, chuckling.

Sunni shivered on the metal table as she was left, dirty and alone. Her face rested against the cool surface as she regained her steady heart rate.

Something hot ran down her face and it took a moment to realize they were tears. Her tears. She was crying. She had given in and Sunni loathed herself for it.

Sunni wasn't sure when she fell asleep. Perhaps is was while she was crying or maybe during a bitter rant on self loathing that she decidedly passed out. But when she opened her eyes, she was rudely brought back to the nightmare she currently called her life.

Merry came back the next morning with a very nice blanket, but hid it. Whether she was a bitch or not, she'd earned the blanket and he'd give it to her later as a suprrise.

He sat down besdie her and let one hand of her's free, but then strapped down her upper arm so she could only raise her hand to her mouth. He gave her a plastic fork and then some scrabmled eggs he'd make for her.

"Go ahead and eat up. If you decide to be stubborn and not eat I'll inject chemicals into you.You're not starving on me." He said, noting how a previous slave had tried that.

He slowly was thinking of waht to do to her. What he thought of was so devious it made him want to smile, but he did'nt and watched her.

Sunni was quiet. She didn't look at him or even move, outside of the steady rise and fall of her chest as she breathed, when he restrained her.

Her eyes slowly made their way to connect with his. It was like she was looking into him, hell into his soul. It was like she could see everything that made him.

Her lips twitched into a smirk, falling before it could be seen. "You are disgusting you know that?" Her face was expressionless as her gaze turned ice cold. "What? Can't get a proper girlfriend so you buy little girls to fulfill your needs? Or is it that you can't get it up? Maybe that's why you have so many toys. Can't satisfy a woman can you huh?"