You're invited to a Soldier's Masque!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well a prince has to find his princess does he not?

I'd love to join, aint the best Role Player but this is a chance to test my ability and role-play with u awesome lot :)

Just a question seem as one was already asked and answered by Diana and Ocha, so my question is when does this start and do we get a link to it.

I shall attempt to attend! Though, you never know what my parents will do. =.=

Yes, this is a CHAT roleplay instead of a forum roleplay. 8D It will be in the Roleplay Lobby room, starting at 12pm Central Time and end at 12AM central time. That way people have a good 12 hours to make an appearance for as long as they like.

Well I will try to my best to attend. My work schedule clashes sadly but Ill do my best.

When do we reveal? I'm SUPER excited to see who everyone was!

Reveal is now! 8D

I was Lady Temperance DeWolf. XD that is pretty obvious.

Miss Constance DeWolf! >:]

Commissioned Naval Officer and Surgeon Lesley Easter.

aka

Dr. Dreamy >____> apparently

Ivory-skinned Gabriella Sinclair <3 So keeping her as a char...but I'm going to at least have to change her last name...

Sucked that I couldn't stay through to the very end, but it was fun. Thanks, everyone who put this together!​

I was Lady Serena L. Compton who had to leave due to her health problem. It sucks when you're ill in RL as well >.<

I was Rodrigo. But, I started feeling bad and had to log out early.

I couldn't really focus. X.X

Anastasia Hawthorne with her rampant fascination/longing for strawberries...

I was Count Colbert Linwood, who managed to make some good memories.

I played Marcella Starr for the brief appearance I made. I think I may have to develop her a bit more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.