You're invited to... A Snake Bake Soiree?

Astaroth

[*screaming into the void intensifies*]
Original poster
STAFF MEMBER
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It varies a lot depending on my schedule, unfortunately.
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Psychological horror
Body horror
Supernatural
Giallo
Splatterpunk
Dark fantasy
Historical
Low fantasy
Magipunk
Weird West
Noir
Thriller
Gothic horror
Southern Gothic
Gaslamp fantasy
Cyberpunk
Space saga
Clockpunk
Space Western
Space opera
Paranormal
Modern fantasy
Dieselpunk
Post-Apocalyptic
Crime drama
Medieval fantasy
snakebake2_zpsa72591de.png

Dearest Hogwarts Students and Family,

The Slytherin House would like to invite you to Hogsmeade this weekend for a special BAKE SALE and SOIREE to fund the much needed repairs of the Slytherin Common Room after the dreadful events of an unnamed student's "little prank". We welcome students from all Houses and their families to attend this event, funded and aided by the wonderful shops in Hogsmeade.

Please note: If anyone is spotted with a Demon Box (or a number of similar products; please view the full list outside of Mr. Filch's office) from Weasley's Wizard Wheezes, they will be immediately expelled. We do not wish to have another incident.

Yours Truly,
Astrella Rosier
Head Girl

Welcome to the Masque!

WHO: Everyone in Iwaku! Your hosts for this evening will be [DIANA]Diana[/DIANA] and [OZZIE]Ozzie[/OZZIE] along with some Mysterious Guest Hosts!
WHAT: A modern day magical setting with wizards and stuff!
WHERE: Roleplay Main Lobby
WHEN: Sunday, July 28th from 12:00 PM to Midnight (U.S. Central Time).
BRING: Your character and a wand!

RULES OF THE MASQUE

1.) You may play as a student or teacher of Hogwarts, a patron of Hogsmeade, or family member of a student, or just someone who really fucking loves baked goods. Your character DOES know all about magic and wizards, even if they are not one themselves.

2.) This is a Masquerade! For those of you who haven't attended previous Masked Chat Balls, this means that you should not tell anyone which character you are playing until the event is over. It does NOT mean that your character is wearing a mask!

3.) This is a MODERN MAGICAL setting in the Harry Potter universe, BUT all you need to know is that there's magic and wizards! You don't need to know anything about Harry Potter.

4.) Keep it fun, and don't harass other players. A little action is fine, but if you take it too far you'll get your butt booted out! Chaperones are watching all day, so if someone asks you to tone something down, listen!

No.

Reactions: Vay
It's your fault, Asmo.

Tallulah Buttons :D

Hufflepuff.
Daydreamer.
Hex and jinx enthusiast.
Shouldn't be allowed to wear a dress.

Last edited:
I WAS CLARICE.

And if my classic Diananess didnt tip you off, the fact I played her in a past masq and charp should have cinched it. 8D

Rupert Shafiq, Slytherin secret Squib.

Rakas, the guardian spirit of a city and the personification of a city in one. Then again, was it not obvious?

Aw, I was gone for one week and I missed the entire thing! I've been waiting a month to see what all the hubbub is about, and I miss it by a day. *pouts*

OH! thats the masq i missed?

Meh no worries Mon!
I dun even like harry potter :D
atleast not enough to know how to do it in rp

Noooo, I really wanted to do this one!
Ah well... Let's try again next month.